Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 12, 2016 11:18 AM

Aug 2015
Mascera said:
Whoa, you don't get to see Koro-sensei get angry like that. Considering his "auto-smile" face. And that's NOT the mach-slap I suppose.

I had to back away from my screen a little, you don't mess with Koro-sensei when he's looking like that bruh :0

The apologising part and the Before-After parody had me laughing super hard though xD good ep, still can't wait to know more about Koro-sensei's past :SS
"No need for love! Just give me sugar!!" - a lazy ossan

+ 4 more~!
Feb 12, 2016 2:09 PM

Jun 2015
Loved this episode!
Ironic how it was the GoD that called the ambulance xD
That Before/After scene was just to damn funny!! Koro-sensei sounded as is he was selling the house. That bell though x'D
Nagisa now has a loli, every BA needs one! ;D
Karma really learned from his mistake... YOU GO KARMA!!
Im absolutely loving this series Anime&Manga, so awesome!!
Feb 12, 2016 2:34 PM

Aug 2014
Nagisa and Sakura - basically confirmed.

Karma being second was really satisfying. I hope he beats Asano next time. Laid back and enjoyable episode, though it's kinda ridiculous how they're just semi-skilled assassins and everyone talks like they can shoot webs out of their hands or something. "Only use your power for defense", lol, more like stop parkouring and dropping onto old people

4/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 12, 2016 6:36 PM

Mar 2010
oh my gosh , this episode is so warm :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2016 9:23 PM

Nov 2015
I didnt expect to see Korosensei with that angry face again. His students really tick him off.

Everyone was having their fun and it seems with little time left to spare the assassination will resuma again pretty soon. Still curious and impatient to learn about Korosensei's past.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2016 4:52 AM

May 2015
i'm laugh so hard when koro sensei voice over introducing new building to us, like a fuckin commercial
Feb 13, 2016 11:06 AM

Jun 2014
Wonder how many chapters the next arc will last, seeing as it was one of the longest chapter counts in the manga.
Feb 13, 2016 1:34 PM

Oct 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht0Rm_8JxR4
i didnt know there video talk about this show. do anyone know what are they talking about?

appreciate if anyone can reply me. thx
Feb 15, 2016 2:46 AM

Feb 2014
Pretty laid back episode. ''Using our powers for good'', come on, you've gained them solely to kill your teacher.
Feb 16, 2016 4:18 AM

Aug 2013
dat one piece reference :D
Feb 16, 2016 11:31 AM

Jul 2009
Was that a Luffy/One Piece at the beginning there? XD In any case, some more "learning" about life and helping people this episode after they accidentally injured a kindergarten's principal ... luckily they were all there to help! Gotta say what they managed to build in 2 weeks is uh ... pretty unbelievable lol O_O Not to mention that little crush Sakura's got going on Nagisa XD
Unfortunately that all means they got crushed in the midterms this time around ... I was surprised that went by so quickly! Though it makes sense I guess if they were busy :P Except for Karma of course ... man, I love that guy <3 Going up all the way to 2nd place ... whatta champ :') Looks like we've got some new equipment for the class to wear too and another glimpse of Korosensei's past. Looking forward to the next episode! :D
Feb 16, 2016 6:19 PM

Oct 2008
Another great episode!
It's very rare to see Koro-sensei with serious anger face!
Everyone got a real smack from Korosensei!
LOL kindergarten principal gramps was very shocked to see Korosensei!
It's a good idea of Class E to spend time on the Kindergarten school kids instead of studying for midterms exams. This is also a form of punishment for class E.
LOL 06:30, the kid faps and enjoys!
And another hilarious part, Takebayashi didn't even noticed that his pants are already down and done by the kids!
The Sakura kid got nerve on being the delinquent/mischievous oldest kid but was softed by Nagisa later on.
LOL all the kids are super amazed on how the neko was saved...
I laughed so much at gramps reaction for the makeover! and lol he said "This is all too perfect! it's almost too creepy!" LOL at the beloved old dentures!
In only 2 weeks the school got pimped by Class E!
Karma was badass here and got 2nd place on midterms to cover-up the low scores again of Class E!
New outfit/equipment to all Class E hellyeah!
5/5!

Feb 21, 2016 12:37 PM

Aug 2013
I'm pretty sure Nagisa tactic is the best way to not make any friends... :P
Oh well, it was cute anyway.

I think it's the first time we've seen Korosensei this angry at his student. Well, he had good reason to be too.

I loved Korosensei voice when he was talking like a renovation TV show animator. They are always so cliche. And the old man reaction to everything was hilarious too. Poor man, he must have been wondering what the fuck was going on.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 25, 2016 11:14 AM

Dec 2012
Lmao that shot by Sugino to Kayano's size.

Koro also went apeshit on them lol
Feb 25, 2016 3:57 PM

Feb 2013
Pro narration going over the new building's features.
Mar 1, 2016 12:33 PM

May 2010
Parkour and building a house. These kids keep getting cooler. They're like 10x cooler than Class A kids already, will probably end up 100x cooler.

1st girl in Nagisa's harem, lol.

Loving Karma's sharp remarks, he slays
Mar 3, 2016 10:50 PM

Jun 2013
Great episode but it made me sad to see koro so mad at them, I did get a laugh out of him apologizing to everyone right after :)
Mar 9, 2016 5:11 PM

Oct 2013
Yes! Karma got second. I was totally crossing my fingers for that. That was great!
Mar 17, 2016 6:33 AM

Dec 2013
That renovation was ridiculous. Wtf.

Nagisa is going to make for a great teacher someday.
Mar 18, 2016 3:22 AM

Jul 2014
And so, we finally meet Nagisa's loli.
Mar 18, 2016 11:42 PM
Mar 2016
I felt that this episode had a slice of life feel to it. I agree with everyone about how intense the scene was when Koro-sensei slapped his students. THAT GUY WAS PISSED! Overall, it was a well episode and I hope that series dives into Koro-sensei's past.
Apr 4, 2016 5:28 PM

Jan 2015
Damn before and after was op. Karma... :D :D
Apr 17, 2016 5:49 PM

Jun 2014
This ep was nice, I'm interested in the series again lol
Karma has very little screen-time but he's easily my fave character. & the ending was so badass, the next arc is probably gonna be exciting.
The OST was very good in this episode too.
4/5
Apr 19, 2016 12:02 AM

Oct 2013
WTF was that renovation 0_0 I don't care how skilled they've become, no way I'm buying they could do that in 2 weeks lol.

This was a really good episode though. The lesson seemed particularly hard hitting. What's the purpose in strength if your motivation is misguided? I can always count on Assassination Classroom to focus on the important parts of life.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
May 23, 2016 9:27 AM

Oct 2013
omfg that was so good lol

"Hello."

Jun 3, 2016 8:33 PM

Jul 2013
I almost forgot how terrifying Koro-sensei looks when he's raging. And I regret judging that grumpy old dude. I thought he's a douche but he's a great principal and he loves kids so much.

Before -----> Afta lol! Koro-sensei = salesman of the year.
Jun 29, 2016 8:01 AM

Feb 2016
Nagisa's a good teacher. The moment where koro sensei went black was epic. It goes to show how the students went against reason and chose the wrong way for an instance but koro sensei was able to get them back on the right track.
Jul 2, 2016 11:35 PM

Jan 2013
Nice building skills xD
It's impossible to not like this anime, it's so good!
Karma is so badass!
Nagisa did great too ;)
That kindergarten was 10/10 after their re-build.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 8, 2016 8:42 AM

Mar 2015
This was a good episode for the class to learn about using what they know and learn for the protection of others. I really hope they'll get back at that A class though.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 9, 2016 5:58 AM

May 2012
Pretty fun episode, I actually quite liked this more relaxed episode!
Jul 12, 2016 8:18 PM

Apr 2016
This episode made me bawl like a small child. Holy shit THESE KIDS ARE SUCH GOOD PEOPLE! If I could be half as good as they are I would be so much better than I am now!

Jul 28, 2016 9:55 AM

Jan 2014
Jul 29, 2016 6:40 PM

Apr 2013
I can't take Korosensei seriously when he commentates like HGTV.

Also why the fuck is everyone at the main school a total dick-choking faggot?
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Nov 8, 2016 7:19 PM
Aug 2013
THEY CUT THE BUILDING PART

they cut scenes from when they were actually building

I WAS WAITING FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 23, 2017 2:55 PM
Mar 2014
Koro-sensei getting so mad at the students for injuring an old man that he slapped them. He sure is concerned for a guy who's going to blow up the whole earth. Has anyone even bothered to ask him why he's going to blow it up, anyway? I know it probably has something to do with his tragic backstory or whatever but it seems odd that no one would ask him why he's going to blow up the planet, or why he blew up the moon, considering he's so chill and nice most of the time and seems to enjoy the earth. Like, wouldn't he die too then, if there was no earth left to live on? Or be very lonely and bored if he did somehow survive as the last living creature? It doesn't make much sense, I'm guessing he doesn't have much choice in the matter and it's programmed into him or he promised someone or something weird like that. I wonder if he'll somehow restore the moon before he goes out.

Isn't Koro-sensei supposed to be a state secret? He sure spends a lot of time undisguised out in the open on rooftops in this episode, even in broad daylight with lots of people around. And he shows himself to that old man and probably almost gives the poor guy a heart attack. What's up with that?

That flashback to a person holding his tentacle at the end, though. I don't think that's the woman from the first flashback, so it must be another person from his past. We're getting closer to seeing why he was made and whether he was a human at one point or just something entirely created in a lab.
Aug 22, 2017 12:26 AM

Dec 2012
LMAO at OP.
Parkour!
lol at Fuwa with the flip.
lol at Touka.
Dat crash.
LMAO at the kid on Kanzaki.
LMAO at Takebayashi.
lol at Karma punching Terasaka.
Karma looking like Adol.
Damn bullies.
Damn. Why Sakura so deep?
Nagisa making Sakura blush. Smoove.
LMAO at the before and after.
LMAO at the Old man calling it creepy.
Nagisa getting a future girlfriend.
Karma is #2 now. Nice.
LMAO at Rio.
Hinano and Touka look so good in that new outfit.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 5, 2017 10:12 AM
Nov 2012
This was such a warm and fuzzy episode.

The first couple of episodes was quite slow for me and I had to stop to watch something else a couple of times. but things seem to be picking up.
Jan 31, 2018 1:22 PM

Apr 2013
Hmm wasn't too thrilled about this episode with the kids and everything, but it was alright.
May 10, 2019 6:25 AM

Jul 2013
PARKOUR TIME

Oh they're really trying to make a statement here about adults. That's why some of the adults in this show are messed up in the head lol.

They learned a valuable lesson in this episode. Koro-sensei sure gave them a piece of his mind.

Also WTF they finished that building in 2 weeks lmfao.
May 25, 2019 9:28 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, this was a solid episode!

Korosensei’s rage face kicking in like that sure was unexpected but it was good to see the Class learn their lesson and a few more things along the way. Lol those kids though and that scene of shock for them seeing their seniors pull off an amazing cat-rescue was really cool to see. Nagisa managed to evenget a disciple of his own too lol. The Principal’s reactions coupled with Korosensei’s (x2) commentary (+bits and pieces of Ritsu) was hilarious and at the same time amazing! How’d they renovate the place to that extent though xD? A little teaser to Korosensei’s past too, can’t wait to see the full revelations!
_MushiRock11_May 25, 2019 11:01 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 6, 2019 1:52 PM

Apr 2015
The Assassination Classroom learns how to be good people, a skill that is more valuable than anything that's on the midterms. Too bad A-class can't realize that.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jan 8, 2020 5:12 PM
Jun 2013
shit koro got super pissed and it seems the old man getting hurt was the best thing that could've happend since the school and students are super improved. I wonder if the girl now has a little crush on nagisa.
Mar 17, 2020 9:14 PM

Dec 2015
The whole message about "using their powers for good" seems pretty riddiculous, given that they got those "powers" for murdering someone in the first place. The whole situation also felt pretty out of place. Tripping an old man over is something that any normal group of teenagers could do; if they needed to do that "with great power comes great responsibility" stuff, it would be way more fitting if that man got hurt because of a reckless assassination attempt. And how come nobody thought collective responsibility was unfair? Overall, this episode was awfully preachy, like some lame story written for elementary school textbook. I hope next episodes will get better again.
Apr 12, 2020 11:53 AM

Mar 2010
Man I loved seeing them build up that school, was a pleasure seeing them become humble and then become the catalyst to those kids growth.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 15, 2020 8:25 AM
May 2020
this has got to be my favourite episode! i kept giggling when sakura showed signs of uh.. mhM- a little crushy crush towards nagisa owo it just made me feel relieved that someone (especially from the opposite sex, despite being a child) validates him being a boy
Jun 24, 2020 4:09 AM
Feb 2020
This episode was kinda cute :3
And maybe the lesson they learned doesn't just apply to them, it applies to everyone.
I hope you liked it too :3
Sep 24, 2020 9:07 AM

May 2018
Woah the students completely refurbished and rebuilt the preschool xD
Oct 16, 2020 6:56 PM

Jun 2020
Lol those kids really did some amazing renovation there in two weeks.

Oh new looks on them.
Oct 27, 2020 2:23 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
that slap :o
and what they did to that building in 2 weeks w00t o.o

Dec 2, 2020 2:44 PM

Mar 2019
Well that girl changed fast, nice. And she's cute, sadly she's named Sakura, lmao. Also KARMAAAA so fking good, tho he still wasnt #1.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

319 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

470 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

146 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

111 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

142 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.