Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 11, 2016 1:35 AM

Jul 2014
Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Anthony Sterling
Marissa Ono
Sebene Ishiku
Maya
LightSpark090Feb 13, 2016 10:46 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 11, 2016 11:27 AM

Oct 2015
Anthony Sterling

The rooms were definitely better then the ones in Harry Potter. He was the first one in the dorm. Anthony chose the bed farthest from the window, threw his bags on his bed. Then he went to have a shower.

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Feb 12, 2016 5:12 PM

Feb 2016
Sebene Ishiku

Sebene was tired. It took him four days to travel to Mirai High and his biggest wish right now consisted of a blanket and a pillow. He noticed that the first bed was already in use, so he walked to the end of the room, put down his backpack, stepped out of his boots and threw himself on the bed close to the window. He felt a slight breeze on his face and started to doze almost immediately.
Feb 13, 2016 12:52 AM

Oct 2015
Anthony Sterling

He heard someone come in, he didn't want to hog the shower so he got dressed, and dried his hair. Afterwards he came out to a man sleeping. Anthony then began unpacking.

Feb 13, 2016 2:22 PM

Oct 2015
Anthony Sterling

Whilst unpacking he saw a picture of him and Ellie so he placed it on his bedside table. Soon he finished then went to the Mission Centre.

Feb 13, 2016 4:50 PM

Dec 2015
Maya finally arrives at his dorm wishing that the other students had not arrived yet to be the first one to pick the bed he would sleep in for a long time. Nervious, he opens the door and finds another students sleeping profundly and his Still packed stuff next to the bed and another bag which probably belonged to the student who chose the bed next to the door. Maya chooses the bed next to the window so he can watch the stars from his bed. After unpacking, Maya decides to do same exploration around his new school.
Feb 14, 2016 2:18 PM

Feb 2016
Sebene Ishiku

Sebene suddenly awoke from sleep. How long had he slept? Was it possible that he overslept something important? Like a meeting, class or even worse...a meel? He put his backpack in his wardrobe, rushed to the bathroom and splashed some water to his face to expel the last hint of fatigue. First of all he would start to ask around if there was something like a time schedule. The best place to begin with would be the reception. Sebene left the room and went towards the Mission Center.
May 31, 2016 6:09 AM

Oct 2015
Anthony Sterling

Anthony returned to his room after eating. He decided to go have a shower. So he got everything ready and hopped in.
MysticalPhoenixMay 31, 2016 7:20 AM

May 31, 2016 1:12 PM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

(@SleepingBear @Jesus_H_Macy @LightSpark090)

Miyuki entered the dorm with her friends, Rin still riding on her back. "This would be dorm 6" she said, while looking around a bit, noticing that somebody was inside of the showers. "All the dorms seem pretty bare..." she thought to herself as she readjusted Rin. "You gonna stay on my back while we go to the next dorm as well?" she said, question directed towards Rin.
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
------------------------ RP LAYOUT: ------------------------
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
* Dialogue -- [Example] -- [b]"Hello. Nice to meet you"[/b]
* Thoughts -- [Example] -- [i]"What am I going to do?"[/i]
* Actions -- [Example] -- She went to the place
* (Out of character) -- [Example] -- (I enjoy anime)
May 31, 2016 2:10 PM

Jul 2012
Kotetsu Hideo

Getting back was much quicker than Kotetsu had anticipated, although he still wasn't quite sure where he had taken the wrong route previously. He thought it better not to go to another person's dorm and stood outside the door. He turned to Marissa and said with a little laugh: "Heh, seems we got the right place this time."
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
May 31, 2016 4:05 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

Fin smiled at Miyuki and poked her cheek, she giggled a bit before climbing off. "You could have told me you didn't want me on your back, dumby." Rin smiled and looked at everyone for a while. It was a bit amazing to her how fast they got to the dorm. She wagged her tail for a bit before looking over at the new guys they met. "Oy, I never got your names." she said with an assertive tone, while keeping a happy upbeat body attitude.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jun 1, 2016 5:07 AM

Jul 2014
Marissa Ono

Faster than she expected, they had reached her dorm. She didnt even noticed the nameplate on the door before Miyuki opened it, cause else she would have maybe passed out in shock at one of the names. She knew he was there, but being in a dorm with him would be too much for her. Jnstead, she just went with the group inside, looking around to see the room before she turned to Kotetsu.

-We would have eventually have found it ourselves, right? she joked as she smiled before she went to the last free bed, sitting on it as she slightly bounced up and down on it to test its springiness.

However, after that Rin asked for their names, getting Marissa's attention on her. She had tried to keep her habbits in check, but with that body attitude and all... Marissa's eyes sparkled.

Rin was just too cute.

-Hawwwww, omochikaeriiiii! she exclaimed as she glomped Rin as she hugged her, lifted her off her feet and spun around, but eventually she realised what she was doing as she stopped, putting Rin back on her feet before she took a step back, giggling nervously.

-I-Im sorry, I couldnt help it. she apologised as she bowed, then she stood straight as she was blushing in embarrassment. M-my name is Marissa, but you can call me Mari. Nice to meet you!
Jun 1, 2016 5:26 AM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki listened to Rin's reply to her question, and felt a bit embarrassed at the answer. "I never said I didn't want you on my back, I was just asking..." she replied with a faint blush. She then turned to Marissa who was joking about eventually finding this place on their own. "Yeah, you might've found this place on your own, but it also might've taken much longer" she replied in a joking tone. Miyuki glanced away for a short moment before Marissa hugged onto Rin. "I... I'm not sure how to react to that..." she thought as she watched Marissa spin around. When Marissa bowed in apology, Miyuki covered her mouth as she started laughing for a small bit. "Sorry, sorry, that was just amazing to witness" she said after she finished her laughter, with a grin lingering on her face.
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
Jun 1, 2016 5:34 AM

Oct 2015
Anthony Sterling

Anthony then got dressed in the bathroom then went out into the main bedroom area. He saw a couple people including the girl he had saw at the mission center. He was a bit curious as why they were in there so he asked "Why are you in this dorm?"

Jun 1, 2016 6:00 AM

Jul 2014
Marissa Ono

Miyuki's reaction just made Marissa more embarrassed, blushing brightly as she covered her face in her face, then she heard the door of the bathroom open. Maybe a dormmate? Removing her hands fron her face her eyes went towards the source of the voice, going pale when she saw him. Going by logic, a person would take a shower in its own room. So this is his room. Also hers. So they are dormmates... The year just got a lot harder.

-W-well this is my dorm, from what it seems. This is your dorm too? she said, calming down a bit as she exposed her signature cute smile, even if inside she was panicking like hell. She had to make sure...
Jun 1, 2016 6:08 AM

Oct 2015
Anthony Sterling

"I don't know about you but, I don't go around having showers in others' dorms." he responded coldly. Anthony then stared at her for a while, then softened his glare. "So what's your and your friends names? he asked again.

Jun 1, 2016 6:16 AM

Jul 2014
Marissa Ono

Marissa couldnt help but gulp lightly when Anthony glared at her, feeling a chill go down his spine. If he's acting like this with he when he doesnt even know who she really is, then... she didnt even want to imagine what could happen if he knew.

-R-right, you do have a point... she agreed with his logic, then he askes her for her and her companion's friends, at least using a softer stare to pin her down. Like it didnt still make Marissa uncomfortable!

-Well, my name is Marissa, but people call me Mari. This is Kotetsu... she said as she gestured towarda Kotetsu, but then she left an akward silence as she didnt get to learn the names of the 2 girl-guides before Anthony appeared. As for the other 2 girls... ummm... I didnt really catch their name yet.
Jun 1, 2016 6:27 AM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki listened as Marissa and Anthony spoke to eachother, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. Miyuki was going to walk out of the dorm in order to lead Kotetsu to his dorm until she heard Marissa note that she didn't get their names yet. "My name is Miyuki, and her's is Rin" she said the second part while pointing at Rin quickly "A pleasure to meet you, what's your name?" her tone of voice was upbeat and polite, not wanting to be too rude to someone who actually lives in the dorm.
Jun 1, 2016 6:29 AM

Oct 2015
Anthony Sterling

"You let people in that you don't know" he said to her then sighed.
"My names' Anthony. Nice to meet you all." he replied to Miyuki. Anthony didn't find it that pleasant but he didn't want them annoying him or whinging.
"I was wondering, Marissa you look a bit familiar, do I know you?" Anthony was still analyzing her face a bit.
MysticalPhoenixJun 1, 2016 6:33 AM

Jun 1, 2016 6:36 AM

Jul 2012
Kotetsu Hideo

Kotetsu just smiled and nodded at Marissa, while thinking "I sure hope so." The next events unfolded so quickly that Kotetsu seldom had a chance to react. As soon as Rin had asked for their names Marissa glomped and spun around the room, and the third girl was trying to hold back her laughter. Kotetsu just stood in the doorway with his eyebrow raised. "It's as if they all had taken in too much sugar or something..." he thought.

And then the moment was over as soon as it had started as someone emerged from the bathroom. Marissa seemed to instantly tense up. It sounded like the two had some history. When Marissa introduced him he stared at the new guy for a few seconds, then shifted his gaze to the other two who had been wondering the same thing. "You heard her", he said calmly and started leaning on the doorframe, both his arms crossed in front of his chest.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Jun 1, 2016 7:52 AM

Jul 2014
Marissa Ono

Marissa would have told Anthony that she let Miyuki and Rin in because they helped her get there, but he was acting so cold that she decided to shut up. She just... didnt want to get on his bad side, not again.

- Oh, I-its nice to meet you, meet you all. she said after Anthony and Miyuki introduced themselves as she smiled, then Anthony's question made her freeze for a second before she looked at him and giggle softly, playing with a lock of her auburn hair

- No, i dont remember meeting you before today. she said as she kept calm, even if it hurt her to say such words

It isnt false. "Marissa" didnt meet Anthony before today... she tought to encourage herself. She wants to start over, and she will...
Jun 2, 2016 6:14 PM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki watched Anthony and Marissa speak, as she watched Anthony, his cold attitude didn't put the best impression in Miyuki's mind. "We just entered this dorm, it's not like I'm invading your house and then raiding everything..." she thought to herself as she looked over Anthony quickly. This thought ran through her mind, however, she kept a smile on her face. "Nice to meet you as well Marissa" she said with her natural happy tone as she looked over to Kotetsu. After the greeting, Miyuki went over to Kotetsu and said "You wanna go to your dorm now?" in a softer tone than anybody else.
ImmortalZyptherJun 2, 2016 6:29 PM
Jun 2, 2016 6:24 PM

Mar 2016
(I see things went well without me, none the less I am sorry.)

Rin

Rin looked at everyone and how fast things went. It went from Marissa and Miyuki acting weird, to everyone talking to this new guy they met. "Oy... Don't pick me up like that my sides are ticklish..." she exclaimed blushing, and she started blushing more when Miyuki blushed, it was a late reaction but she responded none the less. "Let me know next time.... Also I can introduce myself... I'm Rin Anno" she looked around and thought about leaving the dorm for a while, it got crowded, and she did not like that.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jun 3, 2016 2:52 AM

Oct 2015
Anthony Sterling

Anthony wasn't going to lie, Rin looked cute. But he didn't want to embarrass himself by going up to her so he simply said "I'm off, you can stay here if you want just, please don't touch anything I own." He sounded slightly intimidating. With that he left the room.

Jun 3, 2016 2:52 PM

Jul 2012
Kotetsu Hideo

Miyuki was apparently ready to go, so Kotetsu stood upright again and replied "Yeah, it's probably about time I get back." At the same time Anthony left the room with a remark about not touching his property. "I trust you've marked your stuff properly, then." Anthony hadn't left the best first impression on him, although he might've made a similar remark even if he had. He let out a short sigh and took a few steps away from the door. "Let's go, then. See you, let's get lost again some other time." He directed the last sentence at Marissa, and sent a short wave to her with his left hand. He was walking away from the door at a snail's pace, expecting Miyuki to take the lead again.
Jun 3, 2016 3:10 PM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki noted Kotetsu's response and also took note that Rin started to act a bit off, most likely due to the amount of people here. She went over to Rin and picked her up from her sides, placing her on her own back once more, piggyback style. "Let's get going" Miyuki said this in a soft tone, contrasting her her more upbeat tone that she usually uses. She walked out of the door with Rin, tapping Kotetsu on the shoulder then waving her hand to follow her as she went towards his dorm.

<Gone to Dorm 23>
Jun 3, 2016 10:34 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin felt Miyuki's arms touch her and she blushed as she made it to her back. "Didn't I say.. My sides are ticklish... she said blushing again, she relaxed her body and laid her head on Miyuki's. She looked at Kotetsu and smiled, "Time for your dorm tough guy." she expressed as they left.
SharkDad-Jun 3, 2016 11:47 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jun 6, 2016 4:55 AM

Jul 2014
Marissa Ono

She couldnt even reply to Anthony before he left, then the others started leaving as well. When Kotetsu told her that they should "get lost again someday" she slightly smiled as she waved him goodbhe, then she eventually found herself alone after the last person closed the door when the group left. Sighing, Marissa sat down on her bed and looked up at the ceiling before she let herself fall down on the bed, arms extended by her side.

-You've got to be kidding me, right? I cant believe he's actually here. This might be what they call "divine retribution"? she asked herself quietly, then she grabbed one of her hair streaks that was red rather than orange.

I might have to dye it again... she told herself
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.