Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2016 10:05 PM
Nov 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Its a miracle
I thought this series is hiatus or what

Anyways I forgot the flow of story ..... But on that chapter is look so interesting
She entered in a deal in which she has disadvantage....
Feb 10, 2016 1:48 PM

Aug 2012
Sadly, the wait on these chapters is too frickin long. But this is still a very nice manga.

But I need more intimate moments with the 2 of them. They were close at the end of the chapter, but now we have to wait at least one more month. So sad.
Feb 11, 2016 2:38 PM

Aug 2013
Not bad but it's kinda annoying that the translations are so far apart. I kinda forget the plot and have to skim through the last chapter before start a new one.

Needed more sexy time.
Feb 27, 2016 12:51 PM

Apr 2014
I wanted to see that kiss whyyyyyyy
Jun 7, 2016 1:36 AM
Aug 2008
Okay now that I've FINALLY read this chapter my biggest question has been answered...so Mei hit Yuzu with the umbrella not cuz their relationship is falling apart or anything it was just the usual playful,foreplay (what I like to think) sisterly love fight antics between the two lol.

Plus I like how more flirty and clingy Yuzu is getting with Mei.SO CUTE and just pure AWESOME to see.

Now of course for my dislike of this chapter just one....Harumin' "dear" sister's debut and my god.I mean I knew even before she made her appearance she was gonna be a total ***** but I didn't expect she'd be WORSE than that.

Giving Yuzu' fan forgot her name the choice to either leave the school or cut off her hair at that point in time JUST cuz she dyed it?! Wow...just wow.Hell even HIMEKO of all people agreed with us that that was going too far lol
DasFinsternis21Jun 7, 2016 1:41 AM
Sep 2, 2016 8:22 AM

Sep 2014
What is this nonsense lol. How can a former student possibly force anything on students? This is so bad it's unbelievable.
Sep 24, 2016 10:26 PM

May 2013
I'd pay for this to get any more retarded than it already is. Jesus Christ.
Feb 4, 2018 5:23 AM

Mar 2016
I was reading this manga, because panache are wonderful. But I'm really starting to get excited about this.
Aug 23, 2018 9:45 AM

Jan 2013
damn, Mei calm your ass down, damn

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Apr 6, 2019 12:31 PM

Jan 2019
A full two pages to hit Yuzu into the garbage ... lol
Jun 13, 2019 10:33 AM

Aug 2013
I gotta say..Mitsuko is by far the most pathetic character in this manga. She’s graduated from high school. She’s an adult now. Is her life THAT boring that she has to go back to high school to reprimand students?? That’s not your job. Get a life 🙄
Jun 3, 2020 2:31 PM

May 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. First proper new chapter outside of anime content and its DRAMA AF!!!! Like, DAM!! How could you create this much drama from this little thing.

Also that sister really annoys me cause she should have no right to come into this school and start policing people just cause she was the previous president. She technically as Mei previously put it, is trespassing. I dont like her at all. Her attitude is honestly digusting with how she's walking around like she owns the place. I dont care how she previously managed the student council, she is trespassing!! She has 0 power to have Yuzu expelled or force her to run for student council. Idk this all came out of nowhere all too quick so it seems forced AF!!

Also wtf is happening with Haru???? She suddenly did a 180 and got really moody even though that isnt in her character in the slightest???? Honestly, this was partly a problem I had with the anime that its TOO drama focused. Ok, I get it. You want drama cause its a highschool romance about step sisters so there would be drama. Especially with the Mei father thing. But cant we have some nice stuff outside of those proper dramas??

All I can say with this new drama is, FORCED!!!!

Not a great way to start the new content for me. I hope this doesnt keep up.
DarknessRealityJun 3, 2020 2:36 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » citrus Chapter 1 Discussion

Juffe - Apr 8, 2013

25 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 9, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Citrus Chapter 41 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sarroush - Aug 18, 2018

60 by RioFS »»
Dec 19, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Citrus Chapter 10 Discussion

RioFS - Dec 16, 2023

0 by RioFS »»
Dec 16, 2023 3:58 PM

Poll: » citrus Chapter 3 Discussion

lola_tsubasa - Apr 16, 2013

20 by RioFS »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:37 AM

Poll: » citrus Chapter 2 Discussion

piplub - Apr 13, 2013

16 by RioFS »»
Dec 13, 2023 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.