Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2016 10:03 AM

Nov 2014
difficult life in real world. Nothing beats 3D world.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Would you rather:

Date an Inu hottie

or

Date a Neko hottie
Mar 13, 2016 3:03 PM

Oct 2012
Id rather date an Inu hottie because she'd also be my best friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you rather go to a beach party with a bunch of hot anime chicks in bikinis or a festival with a bunch of hot anime chicks in yukatas?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2016 10:47 AM
Jan 2016
beach party with a bunch of hot anime chicks in bikinis of course.

Would you rather have the boosted gear or divine dividing in DXD?
“Crying Doesn’t Mean You’re Weak. Enduring Doesn’t Mean You’re Strong.”
-Grimgar Episode 5 Title
Mar 14, 2016 11:18 AM

Jun 2013
Yo, these are getting pretty lame lately guys. The last couple are pretty boring.

I guess I'd take the boosted gear.

Would you rather never see your favorite anime babe naked ever in your whole life, or you get to see her naked once but she's getting tentacle raped and there's nothing you can do about it?

Mar 14, 2016 5:05 PM

Oct 2012
I'd rather never see her naked ever.

Would you rather fuck zdude's anime waifu while he watched and couldn't do anything about it or have zdude be tentacle-raped while you fucked his waifu in another room?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2016 5:38 PM

Sep 2012
Fuck zdude's waifu in front of him.

Would you rather vote in a GotM final with Akeno vs Rias,

Or,

Would you rather vote in a GotM final with Seraphim vs Sarasvati?

Obviously, this is in an anime situation... Like, you are in a depressing & violent anime setting, yet strangely have access to a computer with internet.
CLYDESDALEMar 14, 2016 5:43 PM
Mar 14, 2016 7:35 PM

Nov 2014
rather vote in a GotM final with Akeno vs Rias

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Would you rather

Shave your waifus head bald like saitama and bang her

or

Have her super hairy like Chewbaka but get to hit all day
Mar 14, 2016 10:35 PM

Oct 2012
I'd rather bang a bald waifu than one as hairy as Chewy.

Would you rather wake up tied to a bed in a room full of sadistic toys and played with (but not seriously harmed) by your anime waifu for 8 hours or wake up to find yourself in your anime waifu's body for 24 hours?
Mar 15, 2016 5:17 AM

Jan 2012
no brainer option 2 i'v always wanted to have boobs for a day lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
would you live in the world of highschool of the dead not knowing when you will die but be part of the main cast ;-) or would you rather live in the world of highschool dxd as an extra?

Mar 15, 2016 7:38 AM

Nov 2014
live in the world of highschool dxd as an extra. EZ. Zombies suck and I dont prefer dying in my anime.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Would you rather fight in the Fate Series: Unlimited Blade Works carrying a soul eater.

or

Fight in the Fate Series: Unlimited Blade Works carrying a Zanpaktou
Mar 15, 2016 11:17 AM

Apr 2014
Carrying a soul eater and it would be a hot chick :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you rather marry to your tsundere anime classmate girl or to your yandere anime childhood friend?
Mar 15, 2016 4:07 PM

Apr 2014
Back for the waifus
I'd marry the tsundere because they show more of their -dere than their -tsun to the person they're in a relationship with.

Would you rather your waifu have your kid but he's born ugly as fuk, or your waifu has your kid and he's already making panties drop with his good looks but you later find out your hot waifu is actually your cousin?
Mar 15, 2016 7:03 PM

Sep 2012
Alright... Now, first I need to explain myself. In an anime, everything is pretty much cool if you are yourself cool with it. It's your own world.

Cousin, because if I'm going to have a kid, he's(notice the sexist assumption) going to be a badass. I can always get a new waifu after I my remorse has ceased.

If you just happened to be in an anime... You know... By chance... Would you rather have sex with elk's waifu's or my waifu's?
Mar 16, 2016 2:11 AM

Nov 2014
EZ. "have sex with elk's waifu". A guess says Sena Kashiwazaki. A guess also but Urara would be fine too.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you rather:

Be a ghoul like Kaneki

or

Be a devil like Issei

either way you're getting laid by Esdeath.
Mar 21, 2016 5:26 PM

Jun 2013
This is pretty obvious since Kaneki is a pussy and being a ghoul would suck since you'd have to eat guts and nothing else. I'd rather be Issei.

Would you rather fuck your favorite anime chick knowing you would get AIDS or fuck your second favorite knowing you would get herpes?

Mar 21, 2016 5:38 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
CLYDESDALE said:
If you just happened to be in an anime... You know... By chance... Would you rather have sex with elk's waifu's or my waifu's?
o_O

zdude18 said:
Would you rather fuck your favorite anime chick knowing you would get AIDS or fuck your second favorite knowing you would get herpes?
oh gods, gonna have to go with the herpes - AIDS is essentially end of life, herpes is livable

If you were born a child of a Warlock (e.g. a human who has gained immortality by fusing magic into their blood) and a Demon Queen, would you rather inherit the father's genetics and be a powerful Warlock, or gain the mother's traits and become a Demon King
Mar 21, 2016 5:44 PM

Sep 2012
Demon King. Didn't even need to think about it once I saw that.

Would you rather be in an anime and make top dollar and get all the chicks you've ever wanted, but never truly find love...

or...

Would you rather be in an anime where you are somewhat well off, but never really be able to date until you're in your 30's? At that point, you'd find your true love and be happy for the rest of your life...
Mar 22, 2016 9:54 AM

Nov 2014
be in an anime where you are somewhat well off, but never really be able to date until you're in your 30's

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Would you rather

Watch the plain jane filler anime Naruto but the animation is done by Ufotable.

or

Watch the /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ crooked adaptation of bleach but with animation done by Ufotable
Mar 24, 2016 6:03 PM

Jun 2013
I don't know so I'll choose Naruto.

Would you rather live with your favorite anime babe on the open seas as a very powerful group of pirates, always having a good time, but knowing that you or her could die at any time, or live a pretty boring life with your favorite anime babe always knowing you'll live but you can't do anything exciting really?

Mar 25, 2016 5:55 AM
Jul 2015
I'd take the pirate life! Both sound pretty good though.

Would you rather be a harem MC

or

Be the MC of an anime that has only 3-4 love interests?
Mar 25, 2016 10:18 AM

Nov 2014
a harem MC from 3 to a 100 love interest, the dream.

----------------------------------------------------------

Would you rather

Bang a sexy yandere babe in her teens

or

Bang a sexy middle aged yandere babe
Mar 25, 2016 10:43 AM

Jun 2013
Teens

Would you rather have your favorite anime babe give you a professional massage with a happy ending, or have her tie you up and be the S to your M?

Apr 5, 2016 12:18 PM

Dec 2014
Hmm~ favorite anime babe give you a professional massage with a happy ending

Would you rather:
Marry Rias Gremory for a day

Or

Bang Mikako Satsukitane for the rest of your life
Apr 5, 2016 2:13 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
easy - Bang Mikako Satsukitane for the rest of your life.

would you rather:
me the MC in a harem where you're surrounded by gorgeous girls, but never allowed to choose one or sleep with one (but minor touching is allowed)

or

be a member of a reverse harem where you have a 1 in 5 chance of getting chosen by the girl
Apr 5, 2016 6:20 PM

Apr 2014
Why would I want to be the one to be the dog fighting over a bone and only 1 out of 5 lol too low in my book. I would rather be the MC in a harem surrounded by gorgeous girls, it does not matter if I can't choose one...real man go for the polygamy route!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World you rather get backstab by your family or by your best friend?
Apr 5, 2016 7:32 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Heh, not a fictional scenario for me, as I've had both happen to me. Rather friend, since family is for life, friends, while they can be, are more for the moment

Would you rather date an elf girl or a neko girl?
Apr 6, 2016 9:33 AM

Dec 2014
I would date a neko girl.

Would you rather be the MC in a harem with any girl in any anime but have to choose one in a week or the MC in a harem of an anime where anyone one of you could die at any moment yet have all the time in the world to choose one?
Apr 14, 2016 2:08 AM

Oct 2012
I'd rather live in a safe harem and have to chose a girl in a week.

Would you rather wait four years to be able to have sex with a 4 girl harem as much as you want for the rest of your life, or have sex with 1 girl as much as you want for the rest of your life?
Apr 14, 2016 7:01 PM

Sep 2012
I am a very patient man as long as I understand just how long something will take. Especially if the reward is something grand like that. I would do it probably even now, but I'm assuming it would be in an anime Harem situation where I'd be, like 16 at the time. By then, I'd still be in my prime and have 4 babes.

Would you rather be in an anime situation where you had to overcome extreme diversity, but ultimately come out on top with hot babes and tons of money...

Or...

Would you rather be a handsome scumbag side character that gets along by using other people and never has to really work, but will never end up with a family of your own?
Apr 15, 2016 7:43 AM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
easy - overcome the extreme diversity situation - the ends almost always justify the means

----------------

Assuming that the girls in the following situation are equal in looks...

Would you rather have the shy girl who doesn't get a lot of respect and many of your friends laugh at you for dating her, but she will ALWAYS be loyal to you no matter what

or

Would you rather have the uber-popular girl whom everyone looks up to and all your friends are jealous of you for having her, but you have to go through live not entirely certain that she'll be loyal to you
Apr 15, 2016 4:25 PM

Apr 2014
This one is easy. shy and loyal is best waifu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you rather wake up in cave full of incubus (homo) or in a cave full of orc (female)?
Apr 16, 2016 4:45 AM

Aug 2013
Orcs, i'll want to walk out of the cave anyhow, better have some orcs trying to punch me or whatever than incubi trying to penetrate me.

Would you rather let someone, let's say a female, put a 100 buck note in your ass, allowing you to take it afterwards or simply receive 10 bucks.
Apr 16, 2016 10:16 AM

Dec 2014
Hmm~ simply receive 10 bucks.

Would you rather take a severe beating because you kiss your best friend's girlfriend by accident or a severe beating for kissing your rival's girlfriend by accident
Apr 16, 2016 3:31 PM

Sep 2012
I would get a beating from my best friend. It'd be shameful to get your ass kicked by a rival for any reason other than him trying to teach you some sort of lesson to get you back on your feet, as is somewhat common in anime with delinquents or whatever.

Would you rather be one of the strongest people in the world, but always have students/rivals trying to catch up to you(i.e. always challenging you and keeping you on your toes)...

Or...

Would you rather be so strong, that nobody would even dream about taking you on?(And yes, this was an Accelerator reference)
Apr 16, 2016 4:03 PM

Aug 2013
I'd rather be Accelerator.

Would you rather kill your mother or your father.
Apr 16, 2016 5:59 PM

Sep 2012
In an anime situation? My father.

Would you rather rather be a clumsy anime character that always fucks up, but has a strong circle of friends that are willing to help you whenever...

Or...

Would you rather be extremely competent in practically everything, however everyone else was too jealous to be an actual friend?
Apr 17, 2016 1:33 PM

Apr 2014
Both are bad...but zombie is even worst. So I would rather live in a world where Earth get attack by aliens...if it hit me, boom I'm dead. As for zombie...I don't want to become one...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you rather be in a school full of manly girls (Yankee) or Ojou-sama, but have to pretend that you are gay or else they going to castrate you?
Apr 29, 2016 1:46 AM

Oct 2012
I'd rather pretend to be Gay in a school full of hotties and then secretly reveal I'm straight to friends I make that I trust.

Would you rather have sex with your favorite loli privately or your favorite MILF while her whole family watches?
Apr 29, 2016 4:31 AM

Nov 2014
favorite MILF while her whole family watches. -They could join in for all I care.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you rather be that weird kid in the school that everyone avoids but inside has a badass hidden power (makes things invsible for 15mins) . OR be that cool kid and gets his harem on but does not have the badass power the weird kid has.
Apr 29, 2016 9:08 AM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Cool kid - it a shame, but most of the time the weird kid won't get the girls, even if he saves the girls with his bad-ass power

Would you rather have the ability to wield magic, or be able use mecha and go into interstellar space
Apr 29, 2016 7:17 PM

Sep 2012
Wield magic, because... I mean, you could probably do the same exact thing you could do with mecha if you became powerful enough.

Would you rather be a character that could only fly, or a character that could only read minds?
Apr 29, 2016 8:55 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Read minds - you can ultimately make billions of dollars by reading minds, and if you have that type of money, then flying can be fudged

Would you rather never need to sleep or never need to eat?
May 3, 2016 9:47 AM

Dec 2014
Never need to sleep as you don't have to worry about it if you ever get into a fight. It's easier to eat on look out than sleep.

Would you rather live forever while having a harem, but can't get intimate with the girls or have a harem, but die if you get intimate with all the girls?
Jun 11, 2016 5:49 PM

Jun 2013
I'd rather live forever with the harem since I could whack it with them naked in front of me.

Would you rather fuck Centorea in her horse vagina

or let Miia fuck you in the ass with her tail?

Jun 16, 2016 1:30 PM

Dec 2014
Hmm~ let me think~ let Miia do me in the ass with her tail

Would you rather have Esdeath be the S to your M or have Kurumi rape you?
Jun 19, 2016 9:50 AM

Nov 2014
Esdeath be the S to your M. All day on this. All day.

====================================================

Would you rather:

Be part of the Espada (Bleach)

or

Be part of the Akatsuki (Naruto Shippuden)
Jun 21, 2016 8:50 AM

Dec 2014
Hmm~ Be apart of the Akatsuki.

Would you rather live in a hot sunny desert with your waifu for a month or a deserted island with a harem, but you all will perish?
Jul 12, 2016 11:20 PM

Jun 2015
I'd rather go with my specific Waifu and go to a desert, but u didn't say that we can't bring anything. So I'll bring a jag house size with water in it. Of course I'll put it in the house cuz u said "live" so . If it doesn't fit I'll just put outside and make sure to put ice every night..

Would you rather fuck ur Waifu in your dreams and never wake up again or marry ur Waifu for a day and never see her again
Jul 13, 2016 9:51 AM

Dec 2014
Marry Waifu for a day and make the most of it. It sucks I won't be able to see her again, but what are dreams are for.

Would you rather marry Kurumi but she would rape you all the time or marry Touka but she would never be intimate with you?
Jul 13, 2016 2:03 PM

Jun 2015
Marry Kurumi. I mean getting rape by her is not bad. Right deadpool?

Would you rather eat shit with ur Waifu or drink pee with ur Waifu?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Character Battle: Catgirl Edition!

XSkii - Apr 8

7 by XSkii »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » CLIT RAPE!!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

CLYDESDALE - May 15, 2016

200 by XSkii »»
Apr 8, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Gushing Over Magical Girls character battle: Magia Azure vs Sister Gigant

Punkero - Mar 25

3 by Vaenny »»
Mar 26, 7:54 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Battle: Girlfriend Edition

XSkii - Mar 17

7 by XSkii »»
Mar 26, 3:03 PM

Poll: » **VOTING CLOSED**Solo Leveling Character Battle: Hae-In Cha VS Joo-Hee Lee

CLYDESDALE - Mar 9

3 by CLYDESDALE »»
Mar 11, 11:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.