Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 9, 2016 7:48 PM

Jun 2013
Really simple. If you haven't played would you rather before in real life, try to find some friends first of all, secondly what you do is give two hypothetical situations to someone else who has to choose which option they like best. It can be negative or positive. USE ANIME SITUATIONS

Examples:
Person 1: Would you rather fuck a goat or eat a cockroach?
Person 2: fuck you, I guess the goat

Person 1: Would you rather bang Kate Upton or win a million dollars?
Person 2: Tough choice, probably would go for the million.

As you can see it's pretty simple.

Answer the person above you and then give another question.
I'll start off.

Would you rather jack off to but not be able to touch Rias while she's right in front of you naked, or let Akeno give you a painful footjob while you can touch her all you want?
zdude18Feb 10, 2016 2:07 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2016 7:57 PM

Jan 2014
This one is hard...

I'll have to go with Rias on this one.

So then,

Would you rather have sex with a character of your choice as much as you want, or have sex with all the characters in any harem but only once?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2016 8:03 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Sex with my favorite character as much as I want

-------------

Would you rather be in an ecchi harem anime with a great story and uber gorgeous girls, but you can never touch the girls, or in a hentai with a shit plot and somewhat less cute girls, but you can fuck'em till your hearts content
Feb 10, 2016 1:19 AM

Oct 2012
I'd rather be in a hentai.

Would you rather ride in a cat-bus for transportation

or ride on a flying nimbus?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2016 1:34 AM

Oct 2008
ride in a cat-bus for transportation

Would you rather live in an anime with over 100 ep and boringly slow plot development. Or would you rather be in a 13 ep anime where it's a roller coaster of excitement but you could die at any moment.
Feb 10, 2016 2:42 AM

Jan 2014
I'd take the 13 episode anime, cuz it's pretty much the same as the story of Monster Musume lol

Would you rather live a day in the body of the opposite sex and do all the lewd things, or live a day as a child amongst a harem and do lewd things but be forgiven because you're a child?
Feb 10, 2016 4:42 AM

Oct 2008
live a day as a child amongst a harem

Would you rather play the supporting role of the stupid comical best friend of the main protagonist who actually is pulling the strings behind the scenes. Or the clueless and indecisive main protagonist who is loved by everyone.
Feb 10, 2016 6:21 AM
Feb 2014
Easy choice since I like having some type of control I rather be the guy pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Would you rather be in a relationship with a crazy killer girlfriend or trapped stuck living in a stuff animal body?
Feb 10, 2016 6:31 AM

Oct 2008
living in a stuff animal body

Would you rather live in a Shoujo anime or a Shounen Ai anime
Feb 10, 2016 6:40 AM

Sep 2012
Shoujo anime. Would you rather fuck Rias or lick zdude's sister's arm pits?
Feb 10, 2016 11:34 AM

Jun 2013
Definitely I would fuck Rias, and my sister is not an anime character.

Would you rather be able to go super saiyan, or have your own giant overpowered mecha?

Feb 10, 2016 1:33 PM

Sep 2012
I would easily rather go super Saiyan.

You never said the hypothetical situation had to involve anime characters...

Would you rather fuck a super hot babe, or two decently hot babes at the same time?
Feb 10, 2016 2:10 PM

Jun 2013
It's called the "anime edition" for a reason, smartass. But I'll answer anyway.

I'd do decently hot babes at the same time because getting threesome props is pretty rare.

Would you rather fall in love and marry your favorite anime girl and have an extremely happy life with kids and everything, or have unlimited sex with any character you want any time?

Feb 10, 2016 2:49 PM

Jan 2014
Fucking easy. I'd marry Rias and have an extremely happy life with kids and everything.

Would you rather want to live in a fantasy world where it's life or death with every day being a struggle to survive, or live an easy life where everything is done for you but you had to live with your mother for the rest of your life?
Feb 10, 2016 4:21 PM

Sep 2012
I would live with my mom. I'm lazy AF. It's a real problem... I'd much rather take it easy... Plus my mom is cool, so she'd leave me alone and she is super baby crazy for grandchildren that she wouldn't care how many babes I brought over.

If zdude's sister was an anime character, would you rather touch her boobs or touch her butt?
Feb 10, 2016 5:47 PM

Apr 2014
LOL anyway, I am a boobs man so I would grab those oppai!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you rather have a yandere harem or a tsundere harem?
Feb 10, 2016 5:58 PM

Sep 2012
Yandere harem. I've already said this, but crazy chicks are great in bed. Plus, I swear you'd only end up with one in the end.

Would you rather be a main harem lead that's surrounded by hotties all the time, but is too shy to admit his feelings for the girl he likes, or be a main harem lead who ends up choosing the flat tsundere loli?
Feb 10, 2016 8:13 PM

Nov 2014
• a main harem lead that's surrounded by hotties all the time, but is too shy to admit his feelings for the girl he likes

-

Would you rather:
☼Die via blowjob to Akeno
or
☼Live everyday of your life with Koneko and gives you free BJ's.
Feb 10, 2016 8:48 PM

Feb 2012
Live with Koneko. Her sister can move in too

Would you rather fuck Hitagi and let her throw up into your mouth after

or

fuck Sena with a mini vibrator up your ass the entire time?

"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Feb 10, 2016 11:18 PM

Dec 2013
I guess i go with sena...

Would you rather be reincarnated in a new world where you have to deafeat the devil king and you have a delicious harem (KonoSuba) that i guess you could do whatever you wanted with

Or would you rather be with a harem of your own picking but if you make a move on any of them other than petty rom com clichés they will all get jealous and leave you, (except the one who you made a move on)
Feb 11, 2016 9:06 AM

Sep 2012
I would choose the cliche harem and pick a girl. I'm fine being a one woman man, plus I'm lazy.

Would you rather have your serious, long time anime girlfriend/wife get NTRd away from you, or would you rather find out last minute that your new super hot anime girlfriend is futa?
Feb 11, 2016 6:18 PM
Mar 2014
Def the serious long time NTR because then I can atleast go on a revenge thing which is 1000x better than being depressed as hell. Also it would mean I would have fucked her already I hope.

Would you ratherhave a loli who is insanely and creepily devoted to you or live in a fantasy world will hot chicks but they all see you as like the fucking plague?
Feb 11, 2016 6:28 PM

Apr 2014
Ughhhhh I lose in either scenario. I guess I'll go with the loli since maybe she won't be a loli in 6 something years, but might turn into a Yuno Gasai...

Would you rather bang your choice anime girl but be forced to tell no one about it, or not bang your choice anime girl but everyone in the world thinks you did and all your guy friends are super jealous?
Feb 11, 2016 7:09 PM

Sep 2012
Damn... This was so easy that I almost clicked "Report" instead of "Quick Reply"...

I'd bang the chick.

Would you rather fuck the second hottest anime girl however you wanted to twice, or fuck your number one, but only in the ass... Once..?
Feb 11, 2016 8:57 PM

Jan 2014

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Looks like Rias be getting it in the booty.

Would you rather... bang your long lost sister that you didn't know existed and is hot as fuck, or have your own mother trying to get that dick?
Feb 11, 2016 9:22 PM

Apr 2014
Incest is wincest so hot sister, older or younger here I go~

Would you rather be violently raped by your fave waifu, or have a nice date with your waifu?
Feb 11, 2016 10:24 PM
Feb 2014
Have a nice date with my waifu. I think if I chose the former, Tabane (IS) would turn my asshole into a shredded grapefruit.

Would you rather live with your waifu who had her face ripped off in a huge accident, or would you rather watch your waifu being part of a human catepillar (she is in the middle) of the catepillar. (The human catepillar is the same as the centipede except the people have no arms or legs).
Chocolate Digestives make for a nice Snack.
Feb 12, 2016 4:17 PM

Sep 2012
Way to try to kill the thread... I'd rather watch her turn into a human caterpillar, because I'd assume I wouldn't have to live with her afterwards and I could go find a new anime waifu.

Would you rather have the hottest real babe in the world(according to you) turned into an anime character along with you and you could have your own Ecchi RomCom style life with her, or vice versa... Your number one anime waifu turn real and you could have a real relationship with her?
Feb 12, 2016 4:37 PM
Mar 2014
Turned into anime character ofc. I would have no chance without magical fate saving my ass. Also we are in a damn anime club.

Would you rather be with your favorite anime girl but stuck in the friend zone at all times and I mean like Gay Friendzone or have a harem of ugly bitches but there is a huge sum of them?
Feb 12, 2016 4:41 PM

Sep 2012
I would choose to be in the friend zone with my favorite anime girl, because I'm not really too attracted to her anyway. I mean, Shiki is good-looking, but she's kind of flat... I'm sure she'd be interesting to chill with, though.

Would you rather have an epic super power like Accelerator where you can change any vector you come into contact with, or would you rather have a psychic attack power, like Lelouch, that allows you to control people's minds?
Feb 12, 2016 4:58 PM
Mar 2014
Obv Mind Control

Would you rather fuck Zdude's sister while fighting weird ass alien robots or while having to go through an anime school day but she can only give you Footjobs while at school?
Feb 12, 2016 5:00 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
pass - don't derail the game with shitposts like that, please

Would you rather live in a LOTR medieval style fantasy world where magic is possible and there are other races, like elves and dwarves, or would you rather live in a Star Wars science fiction / space opera world where there are space fighters, mecha, and intelligent alien species
Feb 12, 2016 5:10 PM
Mar 2014
Fantasy obv if not I wouldn't read as much fantasy as I do
and wow that was just a dick move. and a shit question You just asked which genre do you like and didn't even attempt to tie in any anime.

Would you rather be stuck in a harem but everything always seems to go horribly wrong (even the standard gags) or be in a Shoujo but it sticks to the story line?
Feb 12, 2016 5:17 PM

Sep 2012
I'd go with Shoujo. Guys get more legit action in Shoujo. Girls are pervs too, bruh.

Would you rather Be a demon lord or a hero? Man... I wish I got this question.
Feb 12, 2016 5:53 PM

Dec 2013
Demon lord bro, get all the hot chicks somehow...

Would you rather become part of a females harem or be like sunohara from Clannad and be cucked while your friend has a harem himself. Meaning you get no harem.
Feb 12, 2016 6:04 PM

Sep 2012
RandomRaveGuy said:
Demon lord bro, get all the hot chicks somehow...

Would you rather become part of a females harem or be like sunohara from Clannad and be cucked while your friend has a harem himself. Meaning you get no harem.

^Guys, this. Fuck yeah. Demon lord FTW!

I would choose to be like Sunohara. He has a strong pervy sense, so I'd doubt he wouldn't be able to get any outside of school.

Would you rather be a prominent, powerful character in a fantastic anime, but only get one love interest, or would you choose to be the scumbag that you hate and nail all the hotties that the MC likes, but be known as such?
Feb 12, 2016 8:20 PM

Oct 2012
Definitely rather be a badass in a good anime with one hot chick than be anything like Itou Makoto from School Days. Fucking hate Itou Makoto.

Would you rather have an anime theme song of your choosing play for everyone to hear when you enter a room, or have the ability to magically wear any non-mecha anime outfit (but not have a gun or super-power).

Bonus points for saying which song/outfit you chose.
Feb 12, 2016 8:31 PM

Apr 2014
I'd rather not be bumping the Love live OP song whenever I walk into a room, so I'd choose the outfit. In particular, the Attack on Titan scout regime uniform with 3D maneuver gear --- Mostly because it would save me a ton of cosplay money.

Would you rather your pure and lovable waifu turn into a wicked yandere or turned into a super bossy dominatrix?
Feb 12, 2016 8:52 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Ooph - not a lot of great choices there - still, seeing that my wife is super bossy (although not a dominatrix), that's not really difficult for me to handle. Rather that than running for my life from a crazed yandere ^_^

Would you be willing to fight in a tournament like in Tournament of the Gods and be able to get arrogant tsunderes to bend over for you as well as become famous, or or run a business like in Lingeries and have to talk your way into sweet derederes pants while hoping to make a fortune
Feb 12, 2016 10:17 PM
Feb 2014
The former please.

Something that is more tame compared to my last post.

Would you rather have a waifu that is famous in the fashion industry or famous in a musical industry?
Feb 12, 2016 11:29 PM

Apr 2014
Famous in the music industry because they'd be bigger celebrities and actually go down in the history books unlike in the fashion industry.

Would you rather bang your best waifu but then realize she gave you AIDS, or bang your best waifu but you got her pregnant with triplets and you have no job.
Feb 13, 2016 8:46 AM

Sep 2012
I'd bang my best waifu, get her knocked up with triplets, and push her down the stairs. Then I'd get back to chillin' without a job.

Would you rather have a super hot anime waifu that constantly drinks alcohol or constantly smokes cigarettes?
Feb 13, 2016 9:00 AM

Nov 2014
super hot anime waifu that constantly smokes cigarettes. We could do a smoke house with nicotine and cannabis \m/

Lets say you're a super hero in an rpg anime series.

Would you rather:

Be a physical damage type of hero like, swordplay, bare knuckle and things physical dmg players do in an rpg game.

or

A magic type with a chosen elemental path with no chances of changing paths in the future.
Feb 13, 2016 12:16 PM

Apr 2014
No waifu question no fun
I'd be a physical damage type because I don't like character types with low defenses in RPGs.

Would you rather find out you waifu has been a raging, cheating slut and whore this entire time you've been her bf, or find out she used to be a guy and just got a sex change (no wonder her voice sounds so deep)?
Feb 13, 2016 12:51 PM
Mar 2014
Slut and whore again as anger is better than weird as fuck things and sadness

Would you rather be stuck in a gender bender anime as mc (no cockblocks here though)or have a shy harem but people constantly cock block you anytime you try to do anything?
Feb 13, 2016 5:43 PM

Apr 2014
I'm not really a fan of gender bender so I would rather have a shy harem...don't give two shit to cockblock lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you rather have a harem in a fantasy world or a harem in hentai world (it is possible that people may NTR your girls!...I hate NTR too so haha).
Feb 13, 2016 5:44 PM

Jun 2013
Protaku is really trying his hardest to kill the thread lol

I'd rather live in the hentai world, because I would be the NTRer not the NTRed.

Would you rather have X ray vision and be able to see through anything to peek on your anime girls or be able to go invisible to peek on your anime girls?

Feb 13, 2016 5:49 PM

Apr 2014
I'm trying to better the thread, I'm like a thread gesus mate.

And going invisible, for more than just peeking on anime girls, has so much more utility than X-ray vision so invisibility for me ~

Would you rather your anime waifu have a cat tail or cat ears?
Feb 14, 2016 12:40 AM

Oct 2012
That's a tough one Protaku, I think I'd go with the tail though.

Time to get dark...

If the alternative was death, would you rather literally fuck the brains out of a hot anime chick of your choice (I mean fuck her in the ear until her brains spill out the other side and she dies) or would you rather fuck her in the pussy after she's dead?
Feb 14, 2016 2:04 AM
Feb 2014
1st choice, because I can do the latter afterwards.

Would you rather have a waifu that can breakdance, or one that can do ballroom dance.
RVMathewFeb 14, 2016 2:10 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sci-Fi Character Battle: Pearl Diamond vs Yumeko Suzukiri

Werewolverine4 - Apr 16

1 by CLYDESDALE »»
Yesterday, 3:44 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Battle: Catgirl Edition!

XSkii - Apr 8

8 by XSkii »»
Yesterday, 2:45 PM

Sticky: » CLIT RAPE!!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

CLYDESDALE - May 15, 2016

200 by XSkii »»
Apr 8, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Gushing Over Magical Girls character battle: Magia Azure vs Sister Gigant

Punkero - Mar 25

3 by Vaenny »»
Mar 26, 7:54 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Battle: Girlfriend Edition

XSkii - Mar 17

7 by XSkii »»
Mar 26, 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.