Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2016 10:04 AM

Sep 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ayyyyyy. Sin's hate for Kou is real. That's some grudgy crap right there.

It's nice to come across the 'when I was younger I tried to save the world(or everyone) but as I grew up it became clear how impossible my ideal truly was' ideal. A very Sinbaddy ideal.

As for Koumei. Well, God knows how Ka Koubun can't recognise him(lol). It was cute to see all the workers react to Koumei's return and I honestly wonder what Alibaba's plan to make Kou the #1 Trading Company is.

Also, Aladdin, Mor and Hakuryuu when?
The sun is a deadly laser
Feb 9, 2016 10:49 AM

Jan 2013
mira-pyon said:

Also, Aladdin, Mor and Hakuryuu when?

also judar (or judal) :(
i dont think he will like the new world
Feb 10, 2016 10:21 AM

Jan 2015
The cute boy grew up into a strong man and people are shocked about that??? lolz.

Morgiana c'mon Gurll when we gonna see that face do :X
Feb 15, 2016 7:46 AM

Nov 2011
Alibaba definitely has some sort of plan but also curious to see how it will work out. In the meantime, I'm finding Sinbad's character to be more and more interesting.
Feb 19, 2016 2:42 PM

Jul 2011
Anyone know where i can find this chapter in english?

" Even death has a heart."

Feb 22, 2016 11:39 PM

Oct 2009
Just came out. Check Sense Scans' website.

Feb 23, 2016 2:34 AM

Nov 2013
Alibaba was right being pissed. Reviving the dead is twisted af and would have caused more chaos in the war.

I'm sure he will keep an eye on this.
Feb 23, 2016 5:13 AM

Dec 2013
Well, it's not surprising that the mighty Kou had some kind of research facility going on underground for years but still can't help but think it's quite an asspull.

Where did Kou find the funds to operate it when they are at the brink of bankruptcy? Also how did the international alliance not discover it baffles me. Don't the workers need to eat? How did they delivery their rations etc..

Nevertheless I am very pleased that Kou still have something up their sleeves to rival Sindria.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 23, 2016 6:14 AM
Nov 2013
Benphyre said:
Well, it's not surprising that the mighty Kou had some kind of research facility going on underground for years but still can't help but think it's quite an asspull.

Where did Kou find the funds to operate it when they are at the brink of bankruptcy? Also how did the international alliance not discover it baffles me. Don't the workers need to eat? How did they delivery their rations etc..

Nevertheless I am very pleased that Kou still have something up their sleeves to rival Sindria.

How is it an asspull when kou has been said to be doing magic experiments since the balbadd arc? As far as funding goes, kou is not completely out of money yet and they explained this chapter that hakuryuu told them to make funding the facility a priority.

Not an asspull at all really.

As far as the IA not discovering it, well it doesn't seem like they send their people to other nations at all. It's just an information network that meets up in partevia occasionally it seems. Letting countries run themselves seems to be a thing they're striving for.
Feb 23, 2016 6:28 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
The new transportation method can't be something about teleportation can it? It would be so op.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Feb 23, 2016 9:30 AM

Feb 2012
Sinbad fucking with Gyokuen tho.
Feb 23, 2016 9:56 AM

Nov 2012
The Kou Empire really makes me sick, to think they'd had even been working to these lengths as using the dead just for their ridiculous plan about erasing culture/history and taking over the world through war and slavery. It makes sense Sinbad would have a grudge against them. Just imagine what kind of crazy crap these mofo's would be doing if they were the ones who won.
Jaywalker.
Feb 23, 2016 10:20 AM

Apr 2014
Another boring chapter, imho.

I'm really starting to dislike Magi, at this point. I feel like I'm watching a dramatized program, on PBS, about trading companies, and shit. I want to get back to the good 'ol Magi, not this stuff. I want to see Morgiana, Aladdin, Hakuryu, and Judar, not Hakuei blowing Sinbad as he manipulates the world, or Alibaba becoming the prime minister of a piss-poor country. It is about like Naruto was to me, toward the end. I basically hung around for the ending.

On another note, we in the U.S. need Alibaba to help us out of debt, too! Lmao.
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Feb 23, 2016 12:40 PM

Jun 2013
...I want to see Alibaba's Household members already..Where are ORCA AND CO!!! T.T

Hem..now into chapter:

SO...Alibaba reminded Sinbad about his younger self huh. ....I am seriously getting shudders when Gyokuen is next to him...( I seriously wonder what happened to Hakuei tough) and Sinbad hates Kou huh...

Ka Koubun..:WHY THE F**K DON'T YOU RECOGNIZE YOUR MASTER!?! ESPECIALLY WHEN REST OF THE DID!!!

Damn...Kou Empire's Magic Department....DAmn this will be useful.

Good way to Transport?....Don't tell Me.... TELEPORT MAGIC!?!?!?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 24, 2016 10:54 PM
Jan 2016
How come even the Empress Kougyoku does not know about the research facility? Did Hakuryuu not want to pass on this information?

It seems like an Asspull because the last few chapters presented Kou as this hopeless country. You'd think the empress would know if they actually had a secret mine of information. It was hopeless but now, tadaaah, problem solved.
Feb 24, 2016 10:57 PM
Jan 2016
Why is it that I feel that females are underrepresented in this manga? It seems like Kougyoku has been nothing but a tool. Even as an ruler, she becomes nothing but someone who's just there to fill the gap. It doesn't seem like she's contributing anything. Hakuryuu couldn't even trust her with this information. He set her up to fail.
Feb 25, 2016 5:20 AM

Aug 2014
It's shit like reviving the dead that makes me indifferent to the situation that the Kou Empire's currently in.

Ramkec said:
Sinbad fucking with Gyokuen tho.

FTFY.
KashKetchumFeb 25, 2016 5:23 AM
Feb 29, 2016 10:03 AM

Aug 2014
Damn the Kou Empire surely was far ahead in research...and some messed up research at that.
Mar 3, 2016 11:18 AM
Sep 2014
I'm getting excited! This new Alibaba is already stirring things up and can't wait to see the impacts he makes in Sinbad's new world government thing. How much longer for the next chapter? T-T
"Crying doesn't mean you're weak. Enduring doesn't mean you're strong." - Hai to Gensou no Grimgar <3
Mar 21, 2016 12:07 AM

Oct 2012
wait a minute, kou is doing research on reviving the dead... and kou confiscated kassim's body at the end of the balbadd arc when they took over.... is kassim going to be revived?! i don't know if i would be okay with that! i mean, don't get me wrong, i love kassim, he was my favorite side character, i just don't want to see his soulless body running around or his soul ripped out of the ruhk and shoved into his partially decomposed corpse or anything else that the resurrection would be! DX
Mar 23, 2016 12:40 PM
Jan 2016
I hope he isn't ressurected. I hated that selfish bastard. He killed a lot of people and gets forgiven just because he's a friend of a main character. Remove that detail about being a friend and he'd probably just be a villain that we're all just supposed to hate.

I hope we don't see any more of him - not even as part of Alibaba's flashback.

But, oh well, in the magi universe, anyone who has a backstory, no matter how evil, needs to be pitied and saved from "falling." If they don't have one, we just kill them. The end.

More topics from this board

» What's the best and worst Arc in Magi?

coolasianbro - Feb 11, 2021

8 by LeonhartAugust »»
Apr 20, 1:12 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2017

86 by mizukasa »»
Mar 23, 8:16 AM

» The Nen Show Podcast - Magi and Sinbad

MuffinManTho - Mar 17

0 by MuffinManTho »»
Mar 17, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 27 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 25, 2011

9 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

12 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 19, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.