Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2016 5:28 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well a very quick chapter, Mel and Ban combined powers to blow their way to the goal. Fights should start next.
Feb 8, 2016 6:11 AM

Nov 2011
Always fun to see Ban in action along with Meliodas.

I think they may be dragging the upcoming fight a bit but my bet is that another Commandment is about to fall or at least end in a defeat.
Feb 8, 2016 7:27 AM

Aug 2014
Not much to discuss here other than the fact that they finally made it out the labyrinth...Now bring on the festival!

Seeing Mel and Ban team up like that was pretty nice as well.
Feb 8, 2016 7:34 AM

Aug 2010
That reminded me so much of Zoro and Luffy breaking through the wave before EL. Awesome :D

I see, Hendy's team and King's team at the end. Matrona too ofc. I guess everyone's here. King just plz don't be a bitch nxt time u meet Mel <_<
Feb 8, 2016 8:13 AM

Aug 2014
Mel and Ban using their power together...holy damn that's OP xD
Feb 8, 2016 8:29 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
The official tournament is starting now eh. Let's see what they have planned up.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Feb 8, 2016 8:34 AM

Jul 2012
Why complete a maze when we can blast a big enough hole through all the walls to the goal. This is the badass solution.

Meliodas and Ban can be too OP at times.

~Great chapter!!!
Feb 8, 2016 9:29 AM

Jun 2014
Well that was simple lol. Now that everyone has arrived, this festival can finally get started. I'm really interested in seeing some of those new characters from the previous chapter in action.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 8, 2016 10:37 AM

Jan 2015
God, i really love that character design of Balor.
Anyway not too much happened in this chapter. Can´t wait for the festival to beginn now.
Feb 8, 2016 12:00 PM

Jan 2014
Ban and Meliodas OP when combined power. Now the real festival is about to begin!
Feb 8, 2016 12:17 PM

Jan 2015
That power tho :O Meliodas and Ban for the Win I guess :X Wow Matrona is already there??
Feb 8, 2016 1:52 PM

Sep 2012
A chapter quite simple (like our duet) but very fun and cool, sounding the end of the labyrinth and the beginning of the next phase!
Almost everyone is reunite a priori: at the far right I recognize King, Elaine and Jericho.
However no Merlin (I do not think she is at the tournament) or Gowther (a trick on hold?) Neither Escanor. Note that it is night, favorable situation for first proposing the "weak" version of our Sun Knight.

The list of potential participants:
Six Sins,
Elie, Hawk, Jericho, Elaine, Oslow, Matrona, Arthur,
Hendy, Gil, Hauser, Griamore, Slader,
The Minstrel, the mage, the three assassins, the priest, the samurai, and a new (with a shield and a helmet with spikes or genre)

For the tournament, match : one by one? by Team? by duo?

Merlin is missing: we have no indication of its presence and from what Arthur said, it is likely that his body is still in stone.
Feb 8, 2016 8:49 PM

Mar 2014
Ban proving that he is indeed one of the strongest Sins.
Feb 9, 2016 5:27 AM

Jun 2013
Knew it...Absolute Duo are so going to Break this Wall Down!!! XD Even is it is supposed to be Impossible!! XD

And really...should have expected it to go all to way trough!! XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 47 Discussion

frozen_soul - Sep 22, 2013

10 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 15, 2013

19 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion

Candor123 - Sep 12, 2013

7 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 2, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 43 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Aug 26, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.