Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2016 5:20 PM

Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, I was surprised with the timeskip that happened within the chapter. There are quite a number of changes including the fact that Shirayuki can ride a horse now. I also liked the conversation between Shirayuki and Obi as they wondered how Zen, Kiki, and Mitsuhide were doing. Overall, it seemed like a short chapter that is gearing up for the next arc.

I'm warning you now.
DaisukiFeb 6, 2016 5:26 PM

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Feb 9, 2016 8:39 AM

Aug 2012
As much as I love everything else, I just... omg Ryuu X) the best surprise!

Feb 9, 2016 11:00 PM

Mar 2012

It was nice to see Kiharu's birds delivering messages. I hope we see more of her.
Not looking forward to seeing Hisame but my curiosity is piqued at what's going on at Sreg.

So happy to see Kiki with her side ponytail again (and Izana without)! :)
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Feb 10, 2016 4:34 PM

Oct 2012
Ryuu grew up so well~
Feb 11, 2016 6:07 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Orange said:
Ryuu grew up so well~

Yea, I thought he had a growth spurt or something lol.
Feb 16, 2016 6:08 AM

Aug 2009
Urgh, I wanted Shirayuki's hair to grow longer. And for Izana to keep his long hair.

And please tell me Izana is married now, because I need to see more Izana x Haki interactions. Then again there's no mention of their wedding (which could work well as a story arc like the crowning ceremony arc), so I'm really hoping to see it soon.

And I need Haruto interacting with Shirayuki. I need to see how the mother sees the girl, and if she's in approval of Zenyuki. xD

There are so many things I'm waiting for this manga to do in a (possible) Wilant arc. But next up would probably be a Northern Base arc or something. ><
Konohana Niji
Translator, Writer, Illustrator
Critic, Reader, Viewer, Gamer

Translator of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Deemo -Last Dream-

Tumblr / Twitter
Mar 5, 2016 7:45 PM

Jan 2015
Ryuu has grown bigger but how long are they going to deprive me of Zenyuki.
Mar 11, 2016 9:39 PM

Oct 2011
Finally caught up again... Even though it's one of my most favourite ones, I kind of stopped reading when chapter 70 took forever to come out. I even had the folder with the latest chapters open for at least two months now.. xD

Anyway, I'm glad I'm up to date now and that the Lyrias arc is finally over. It was a good arc, but I miss all the Zen x Shirayuki interactions. Look at how long it has been since that was a regular part of the manga. :(
I hope it changes soon, though.

I don't have the map before my eyes right now, but us Sreg anywhere near the northern base?
Dec 7, 2017 5:28 PM

Oct 2012
when the author remembers small details like making ryuu taller, kiki's hair longer, and gives izana a hair cut in a 10+ month timeskip, but forgets to make shirayuki's hair longer...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 103 Discussion

Daisuki - Dec 26, 2018

18 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 92 Discussion

Daisuki - Nov 25, 2017

31 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:17 AM

» Getting close to ending ? No spoilers !

xnub - Dec 28, 2023

5 by xnub »»
Dec 30, 2023 12:48 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 11 Discussion

Cenedess - Aug 1, 2009

7 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 9, 2023 5:06 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 9 Discussion

Cenedess - Jun 9, 2009

6 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.