Forum Settings
Forums

Russian lawyer accuses unlikely animal chums of 'gay propaganda'

New
Feb 6, 2016 1:43 PM

Dec 2013
"Russian prosecutors have begun considering whether media coverage of the unexpected friendship between a male tiger and goat at a safari park in the country’s far east counts as gay propaganda.

Novosibirsk lawyer Alexei Krestyanov complained to the prosecutor general last month that information about the animals living together could harm children by provoking “interest in non-traditional sexual relations”.

“I think the positive coverage of this topic is nothing less than interference in the personal lives of minors, which is what hidden propaganda is, and public, active imposition of homosexuality,” Krestyanov wrote."

Source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/05/russian-lawyers-accuse-unlikely-animal-chums-of-gay-propaganda

I still wonder just how can they actually get SO bothered by homosexuality. Just what the hell happened to Russia?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 6, 2016 1:47 PM

Jan 2012
I have feeling the lawyer is pervert gay and he is into Zoophilia.

Feb 6, 2016 2:09 PM

Nov 2008
Stupidity to the max, and to think this guy is still in the Bar.

Feb 6, 2016 2:09 PM

Jan 2014
Didn't the tiger eventually eat the goat?
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Feb 6, 2016 2:47 PM
Jan 2013
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
gone bai bai
Feb 6, 2016 2:53 PM

Mar 2014
Such paranoia much wow

I am starting to suspect that half of all homophobic Russians in leading positions are zoophilic homosexual pedophiles in denial
Comic_SansFeb 6, 2016 2:56 PM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 6, 2016 2:56 PM

Mar 2008
This is one of the dumbest things I heard. Even Islamic countries this doesn't happen.
Feb 6, 2016 3:00 PM

Sep 2014
seems like they're activity looking for things that could be propaganda.
Feb 6, 2016 3:09 PM

Aug 2013
Yeah but have any of you actually seen the Tiger, maybe then you'd understand

Feb 6, 2016 3:26 PM

Jan 2013
I think you are looking into this too much. Its like the idiot lawyers elsewhere, just finding something to sue about so they can make money and matter.

If it were a group of lawmakers then it might be something worth notice.
Feb 6, 2016 5:02 PM

Jul 2014
I dunno where you even get this stuff. I live here and I haven't heard about it, though ppl would've shared for giggles. *checks some yellowish popular newspapers* Still nope. *checks the opposition outlet* Nope.
Seems like some random shit.
Feb 6, 2016 8:00 PM

Apr 2015
I bet the tiger was stuffed full before meeting the goat.
#CHEXIT
Feb 6, 2016 8:14 PM

Dec 2007
RedArmyShogun said:
I think you are looking into this too much. Its like the idiot lawyers elsewhere, just finding something to sue about so they can make money and matter.

If it were a group of lawmakers then it might be something worth notice.
Except those are disproportionally lawyers and bureaucrats.
Feb 7, 2016 3:26 AM

Sep 2008
deadoptimist said:
I dunno where you even get this stuff. I live here and I haven't heard about it, though ppl would've shared for giggles. *checks some yellowish popular newspapers* Still nope. *checks the opposition outlet* Nope.
Seems like some random shit.

The guy's written this as a joke on his facebook page or somewhere, but as usual, western media somehow picked this up and made a whole new story out of this. GJ.
Feb 7, 2016 3:46 AM
Mar 2015
Clickbaits these days.

Kyalla said:
Just what the hell happened to Russia?

I am sorry to inform you, but they don’t even care about it. Now I have a question I would love to ask you. Let us suppose, you are a mother of a boy, and one day your son will tell you that he likes boys. How will you react? Will you support your son’s choice?
Feb 7, 2016 5:29 AM
Jul 2018
....Okay then. Russia's priorities there, they may need a little tweaking from my point of view. RIP tiger and goat.
Feb 7, 2016 5:35 AM

Jul 2012
Grudge said:
Kyalla said:

I am sorry to inform you, but they don’t even care about it. Now I have a question I would love to ask you. Let us suppose, you are a mother of a boy, and one day your son will tell you that he likes boys. How will you react? Will you support your son’s choice?
yes I wouldn't really be surprised unless he was purposely dating girls for his entire lifetime or anything

But yes, I'd support his decisions 100%
Feb 7, 2016 5:51 AM
Mar 2015
Mayuka said:
yes I wouldn't really be surprised unless he was purposely dating girls for his entire lifetime or anything

But yes, I'd support his decisions 100%

Well, I respect you for that, yet I would love to see Kyalla’s reply.
Feb 7, 2016 6:08 AM

Jan 2016
What the actual fuck?

and he's a lawyer? WTF?
Feb 7, 2016 4:20 PM

Dec 2012
Grudge said:
Kyalla said:

I am sorry to inform you, but they don’t even care about it.
Yet it's news like these that demonstrates the total opposite.
Feb 7, 2016 11:30 PM
Mar 2015
Heddie said:

Implying you believe everything what the media tells you. I am a foreign exchange student in that country, and I guess that I know a thing or two about it.
Feb 8, 2016 11:57 AM

Dec 2012
Grudge said:
Heddie said:

Implying you believe everything what the media tells you. I am a foreign exchange student in that country, and I guess that I know a thing or two about it.
So this article is false, then?
Feb 8, 2016 7:21 PM

Dec 2013
Grudge said:
Clickbaits these days.

Kyalla said:

Let's not go there. He wouldn't have "chosen" to like boys, just like people don't choose to be straight.

Would I support him? Absolutely, I don't see why not.
Feb 8, 2016 7:22 PM

Jun 2013
Russia is still retarded, nothing new to see here.
Feb 9, 2016 4:40 AM
Mar 2015
Kyalla said:

Would I support him? Absolutely, I don't see why not.

No more questions; I respect you for that.

Heddie said:
So this article is false, then?

Yes, it is; it is just a low-quality bait of an idiot.

First, that goat has almost been bitten to death two or three times already. (By that gay tiger.) Second, Russians found a female for that goat.
Novosibirsk lawyer Alexei Krestyanov complained to the prosecutor general last month that information about the animals living together could harm children by provoking “interest in non-traditional sexual relations”.

So my question is, how does it propagandize non-traditional sexual relations? That Alexei Kresomething must be mentally handicapped.

There is also another thing I don’t understand, why do Russians care about that goat and tiger that much? I don’t know. I mean, who cares? It is just a goat and a tiger.
Feb 9, 2016 6:42 AM
Feb 2016
Kyalla said:
"Russian prosecutors have begun considering whether media coverage of the unexpected friendship between a male tiger and goat at a safari park in the country’s far east counts as gay propaganda.

“I think the positive coverage of this topic is nothing less than interference in the personal lives of minors, which is what hidden propaganda is, and public, active imposition of homosexuality,” Krestyanov wrote."

Source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/05/russian-lawyers-accuse-unlikely-animal-chums-of-gay-propaganda

I still wonder just how can they actually get SO bothered by homosexuality. Just what the hell happened to Russia?

"Oh no, look! Two men are near each other in the Moscow Metro! That means that they're gay!"

Feb 9, 2016 6:53 AM

Jan 2015
Users of MAL
Lots of threads about refugee rape in Europe ---> "Stop with this racist propaganda, rape happens all the time."
One thread about some stupid Russian lawyer ---> "Just shows how bigoted and homophobic Russia is."

Meanwhile, most can't even mention more than 5 Russian cities, but they 101% mastered the degree on Russian bigotry.

And yes, this lawyer is stupid.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.