Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 6, 2016 11:51 AM

Feb 2010
through out the first arc and by first ark i mean ep 2 -3 -5 - 10 -13 -14

Haruhi gets increasingly annoyed with how kyon is seemingly giving Asahina, Mikuru more attention which ultimately results in her ending the world so i was wondering if this counts as yandere or just really jealous there are other examples of this trait through out the series but this is the biggest one
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 6, 2016 12:03 PM

Dec 2015
I don't think she is jealous. it's more like she thinks she owns Mikuru and she doesn't want Kyon touching her stuff.
Oct 28, 2016 9:16 AM

Jan 2015
Bobby2Hands said:
I don't think she is jealous. it's more like she thinks she owns Mikuru and she doesn't want Kyon touching her stuff.

Nah I think it's because Kyon is butting in her business too much which make her in a bad mood which is bad news for the Universe :3

Kyon is just being the most logical and normal person, and doesn't let Haruhi go too far with her harassment even if he's the one responsible for her changing the universe because of her bad mood :3
He is the only one that complains and stops her in her rampage where the others is just bystanders :3

btw hello Bobby-kun ;3
@Bobby2Hands
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Oct 28, 2016 11:46 AM

Dec 2015
Ultimatedeath said:
Bobby2Hands said:

Nah I think it's because Kyon is butting in her business too much which make her in a bad mood which is bad news for the Universe :3

Kyon is just being the most logical and normal person, and doesn't let Haruhi go too far with her harassment even if he's the one responsible for her changing the universe because of her bad mood :3
He is the only one that complains and stops her in her rampage where the others is just bystanders :3

btw hello Bobby-kun ;3
@Bobby2Hands

True, Kyon is the only one who ever stands up to Haruhi's nonsense.
But I think the OP was referring to the fact that Haruhi doesn't like Kyon fraternising with Mikuru.
Oct 28, 2016 12:11 PM

Jan 2015
Bobby2Hands said:
Ultimatedeath said:

btw hello Bobby-kun ;3
@Bobby2Hands

True, Kyon is the only one who ever stands up to Haruhi's nonsense.
But I think the OP was referring to the fact that Haruhi doesn't like Kyon fraternising with Mikuru.

Yea, that Haruhi was either yandere or just a lot jealous :3
I don't think either case, I think because Haruhi is the leader she wants constant attention and enjoys it when she gets it as shown :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Oct 28, 2016 12:26 PM

Mar 2016
Haruhi doesn't go yandere but it is clear that she prefers Kyon to be the one to give her attention
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Oct 29, 2016 11:07 PM

Jan 2015
poppyface said:
Haruhi doesn't go yandere but it is clear that she prefers Kyon to be the one to give her attention

Well afterall he is the one she talked to most since they met out of them all and had a few impacts on her activities, so it's just natural :3

Oct 29, 2016 11:12 PM

Nov 2015
No, she's just a normie. Yandere? Not even close.

More topics from this board

» "chronological order" and my utter disgust for it

Tsuna_Nihilist - Apr 15

36 by YukariKatsuragi »»
Apr 16, 11:49 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 23, 2008

87 by Unoriginality »»
Apr 11, 9:50 PM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

abhin4v - Mar 2, 2008

93 by S4dnu »»
Apr 11, 5:47 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AgathaKazar - Jul 19, 2008

99 by S4dnu »»
Apr 9, 5:39 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Scribbly - Jul 26, 2008

101 by Alkimia »»
Feb 29, 9:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.