Forum Settings
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2016 1:27 AM
May 2009
Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 43 is up .

Lot of talk between Satoru and Sensei and then Physical Action. Super development In this Chapter

Super Chapter with 7 Double pages.

Also Manga End is same as Anime = Live Action Movie end.

Live Action Movie will be released on 19 March.

I AM Already Hyped a lot.
rajin90Feb 10, 2016 6:28 AM
latest manga raws/spoilers/covers/colour pictures updates at https://www.facebook.com/Manga.Utopia
Feb 4, 2016 6:00 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The mind game between Yashiro and Satoru is coming to an end. ;_;

Jeez that was so intense. Man, Yashiro burned that bridge into fire. Satoru went complete badass, pushing Yashiro off the birdge like that while on fire... literally. Felt a little anticlimatic though...

Translations are up btw

4/5
GoldenDevilGamerMar 13, 2016 11:59 AM
Feb 4, 2016 10:54 AM

Jan 2015
Wanted a bit more but was satisfied with that.

Satoru be like "Know how many times I've been NTR'd bro? Fuck you."
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Feb 4, 2016 2:06 PM

Mar 2014
preview about the end

Feb 4, 2016 6:43 PM

Jan 2014
So what's the final chapter will be about? Everything is solved.

A birthday party? @@
Feb 4, 2016 7:40 PM

Jan 2014
This is anything but a tragic story, LOL.

Satoru is already a hero in the eyes of his friends. That's already enough recognition.
Feb 4, 2016 7:42 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Just_Chicken said:
So what's the final chapter will be about? Everything is solved.

A birthday party? @@
I guess it will be more of an epilogue. It'll show what each character's situation is and how Satoru's life will be from now on.

Hisokath said:
Things will end with noone knowing the real efforts of Satoru, he will end like an unrecognized hero. He will be "missing". That adds to the sadness.
And that's what makes this manga even better.
Feb 4, 2016 7:48 PM

Nov 2014
Looking forward to the ending, but it is so simple. But still, I'm really curious now how will the ending surprise us.
^I read the chapter now, it's completely Bulls hit what I said bcs Satoru is alive, you know.
GhoultulhuFeb 4, 2016 7:52 PM

Feb 5, 2016 1:46 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Hisokath said:
Looking forward to the ending, but it is so simple. But still, I'm really curious now how will the ending surprise us.
^I read the chapter now, it's completely Bulls hit what I said bcs Satoru is alive, you know.
Yeah, I'm aware that Satoru is alive. I thought you meant that no one will know about the effort he had to give to change the past (the whole revival thing).
Feb 5, 2016 5:27 PM

Sep 2011

Thread Merged

Please don't change the titles of manga discussions. This ruins the chapter order as it does not set itself as 'Chapter 43'
Feb 9, 2016 2:12 AM
Feb 2016
I'm not sure, but I would bet that the ending will at first look like a happy ending in this timeline, and then he'll get a revival, but we won't see him actually go through the the timeline again, just the end result, like when the first 1988 revival ended. This would be what one might call the ideal timeline, where he catches the teacher back in 1988 and doesn't get put into a coma, and ends up with Kayo. If that happens, I'd also bet that the very last thing that we see is a picture of him with Kayo and a kid next to other pictures of him and his friends and stuff. Also, I'd bet that if we finally find out what Airi's dream was in the final chapter, that that will be the key for Satoru to figure out how to go back to 1988 and not "loose", but once he's figured out the revival power compete.y, he can't use it any more, so the ending in the ideal timeline would be his last chance and his last revival, and then he actually becomes a mangaka I'm basically predicting an ending kind of like Spoilers Steins;Gate.
Feb 9, 2016 6:33 AM
Jul 2009
Deedeedee137 said:
I'm not sure, but I would bet that the ending will at first look like a happy ending in this timeline, and then he'll get a revival, but we won't see him actually go through the the timeline again, just the end result, like when the first 1988 revival ended. This would be what one might call the ideal timeline, where he catches the teacher back in 1988 and doesn't get put into a coma, and ends up with Kayo. If that happens, I'd also bet that the very last thing that we see is a picture of him with Kayo and a kid next to other pictures of him and his friends and stuff. Also, I'd bet that if we finally find out what Airi's dream was in the final chapter, that that will be the key for Satoru to figure out how to go back to 1988 and not "loose", but once he's figured out the revival power compete.y, he can't use it any more, so the ending in the ideal timeline would be his last chance and his last revival, and then he actually becomes a mangaka I'm basically predicting an ending kind of like Spoilers Steins;Gate.

Nah, there won't be more revivals. There's only one chapter left, so there's no time for that.
1idd0kunFeb 9, 2016 6:38 AM
Feb 9, 2016 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
Deedeedee137 said:

I get it you are trying to frame it like s;g last ep, but too much things to cover.
Feb 9, 2016 9:02 AM

Dec 2015
Let's not forget it doesn't try to be S;G but that's something probably that got a lot of people into the anime I can tell.
Feb 9, 2016 9:51 AM
Feb 2016
It was good, but it felt a little anticlimatic. I was hoping for a huge reveal or something, for example that now Yashiro-Sensei had someone else who helped him kidnap children, so that person showed up in the last minute and saved him.

I think that the author expended so much time in Satoru's recovery and remembering everything back and not so much on generating more suspense on what would happen.

Also the RAW site now has this 4-page extra (listes as chapter 43.5) that looks so weird, it doesn't help that I don't read Japanese, I only look at the pictures and use summaries if I find them.
Feb 9, 2016 10:13 AM

Dec 2015
^
The case was probably done and over. I think it's better now to focus more on how Satoru would come back from this ordeal he had to go through to get where he is now: he saved his friends and Kayo.
And that would be sorta pointless since the manga was about to end on the next chapter.

Feb 9, 2016 10:51 AM
Feb 2016
I think it was good, but felt a little anticlimatic. Like the author expended a lot of time about Satoru's recovery and not so much on the suspense of capturing the culprit.

Also, altough the manga doesn't focus a lot in the supernatural part, I kind of expected that it turned out that the villian also had time changing powers. Or at least an explanation on why Satoru had this powers. I also tought that the indentity of his father would be important to the story.
Feb 9, 2016 12:07 PM
Feb 2016
I feel sanbe kei the author will do want fans want's happen to satoru will end up with kayo that's what i feel so he will get a good reviews after this manga
Feb 9, 2016 5:01 PM

Mar 2012
That went by quick...

I guess no matter how good the first half of a story is, the ending will always make or break it. Ended up being pretty average, quite disappointed.
Feb 13, 2016 2:12 PM
Feb 2016
Guys i just got SHOCK when i see this
I start rereading some of chapters and seeng some raws
and then end up by seeing this
ok first when i start reading starting chapter 22 i came up in chapter 25 and i seen this http://mangafox.me/manga/boku_dake_ga_inai_machi/v05/c025/3.html that moment is where satoru having an nightmare because seeing airi and then i came up with this http://raw.senmanga.com/Boku-dake-ga-Inai-Machi/39/16 this is chapter 39 raw i dint understand a thing but its the same moment when satoru have nightmare in the back chapter 25 its just come to my mind that it might be he will do a rerun after all this thing and will go back in time to end the mudering of the teacher thats all came in my mind thank you
Feb 14, 2016 3:19 AM
Feb 2016
Hakbur_Abar said:
ok first when i start reading starting chapter 22 i came up in chapter 25 and i seen this http://mangafox.me/manga/boku_dake_ga_inai_machi/v05/c025/3.html that moment is where satoru having an nightmare because seeing airi and then i came up with this http://raw.senmanga.com/Boku-dake-ga-Inai-Machi/39/16 this is chapter 39 raw i dint understand a thing but its the same moment when satoru have nightmare in the back chapter 25 its just come to my mind that it might be he will do a rerun after all this thing and will go back in time to end the mudering of the teacher thats all came in my mind thank you

I really hope he gets a revival and gets his 15 years back and maybe gets together with Kayo.
Because for me the ending makes or breaks an anime.
Feb 14, 2016 7:33 AM
Feb 2016
Evilemper0r said:
Hakbur_Abar said:

I really hope he gets a revival and gets his 15 years back and maybe gets together with Kayo.
Because for me the ending makes or breaks an anime.

yea me too i feel that feeling too makes me not sleep at night sometimes haha but afterall realizing what happening in the story i feel good also because he fulfill what he needs to do but for shippers like us its bad thing what we want dint go well in the storyline but there's still 1 more chapter that will complete our conclusions
Feb 14, 2016 4:38 PM

Jan 2014
LOL. Some people don't know when to give up.
Feb 16, 2016 4:56 AM
Feb 2016
There's very little chance that we'll see another Revival, there have been multiple points at which it's been hinted at or outright stated that the jump in ch. 18 was meant to be the last. It's a bit o a shame since the thriller elements basically started to die out after that point. I would have gladly taken a couple more quantum leaps instead of the recovery chapters.

Kenya's attempt to dismiss the whole phenomenon as a coma dream could have been an interesting direction for the plot to take if Airi's presence didn't outright dismiss it.

Still it's been a fun ride so far, if the anime adaptation manages to focus more on the earlier chapters (as seems to be the case, halfway through and only at ~ch 18) it should make for a more exciting experience IMHO.
Feb 17, 2016 1:30 AM
Mar 2015
There's definitely room for more story if the manga was extended and the anime had 24 episodes. As for the shipping, I feel like Airi has a stronger presence in the anime so I'm fine with Satoru being paired with her in the end.
Mar 1, 2016 8:20 AM
Oct 2013
Chapter 44 raw is out already.
Mar 7, 2016 5:49 AM
Mar 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm a bit off topic but WHERE CAN I FIND IT? I need to read 43 and i can't find it anywhere.

Thank you all
Mar 7, 2016 1:28 PM
Mar 2016
Can somebody please tell me where they are reading chapters 41-43 cuz I've looked and they just skip from chapter 40 right to 44 which is the last one. I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me I'm just getting into manga so idk much about where to look ^^
Fiorella2015Mar 10, 2016 9:48 PM
Mar 7, 2016 3:20 PM

Dec 2012
It'd be much appreciated to know where I can find chapter 43. Someone PM me, maybe.
Mar 13, 2016 7:31 PM

Jan 2016
potatodonoPE said:
Hi Guys,

I'm a bit off topic but WHERE CAN I FIND IT? I need to read 43 and i can't find it anywhere.

Thank you all
Fiorella2015 said:
Can somebody please tell me where they are reading chapters 41-43 cuz I've looked and they just skip from chapter 40 right to 44 which is the last one. I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me I'm just getting into manga so idk much about where to look ^^
Roth said:
It'd be much appreciated to know where I can find chapter 43. Someone PM me, maybe.

Just today already translated chapters are available:

http://mangafox.me/manga/boku_dake_ga_inai_machi/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2016 8:06 AM

Nov 2011
this sucks so hard so this how the anime I thought was going to be the best of winter 2016? I wonder how far the anime ranking will drop.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Mar 20, 2016 1:02 PM

Jan 2015
Yashiro's spiderweb has finally been cut ! :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think Kayo and Satoru ever had romantic feelings for each other? ( 1 2 )

Ghoultulhu - Feb 3, 2016

66 by useerrriksujn »»
Jan 19, 6:26 AM

» Does this have any differences from the anime?

S4dnu - Aug 11, 2023

4 by Orbakun »»
Aug 12, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 10 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 27, 2013

7 by CosmicGirl08 »»
Jun 11, 2023 11:20 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kagomei - Mar 18, 2016

118 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Apr 4, 2023 4:08 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

20 by MaxiHut »»
Dec 21, 2022 1:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.