Forum Settings
Forums
Soul Eater NOT!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2016 3:27 PM
Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kinda disappointed it's ending pretty much the same way as the anime. It kinda seems like the manga copied the anime seeing this end. Usually it's the other way around. /:

The last minute third meister for Tsugumi threw me off too. I get that the author wanted to end the series in a lighter tone, but I don't think he needed to add an extra character like that. Ao really wasn't needed imo
Jun 19, 2017 5:41 PM
Jan 2016
can you tell where i can read all the chapters in pretty much all the sites the 31 its the last
Mar 15, 2018 6:25 AM

Jun 2009
I had started Soul Eater Not way back in 2011 and dropped it after scans stopped coming out. By sheer coincidence I noticed that the chapters were all out now and decided to (re)read the whole thing.

I actually really enjoyed it and wished there were more chapters. The girls were all cute and had a funny relationship. Yuri subtext is always a massive plus in my book, so I really liked that. 7/10 from me

MAADCity1 said:
can you tell where i can read all the chapters in pretty much all the sites the 31 its the last

I know this is way late, but chapter 31 is in fact the final chapter. The MAL chapter count includes the 10 "JOT" chapters, which are usually labeled "chapter 22.5", "chapter 13.5" and so on on most online manga reading sites.
Oct 10, 2018 4:52 AM
Feb 2017
Can we talk about the fact Tsugumi can become a death weapon now ? She killed a witch right ?
Jan 12, 10:31 PM

Jul 2012
Overall, this felt like a more, slice of life series. I was going the author would delve deeper into the lore of Soul Eater with this prequel. I even found myself double checking this is written by the same man because the plot was so weak. For example, Shaula was an interesting villain, like her sisters, and yet she was defeated fairly easily by non-trained students! What a waste.

Also, I didn’t really like Meme throughout the story. She felt very flat, even after she had her forgetfulness explained. But I loved Anya! A princess-type character who uses a halberd is so cool and I loved her outfit took!

Clay and Akane’s investigation was the most interesting storyline. I’d be happy to read another spin off about their work undercover.

Tl:dr: wasted opportunity by the author to expand on his own lore.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soul Eater Not! Chapter 34 Discussion

weepingtendons - Apr 18, 2014

1 by escapaz »»
Jul 5, 2020 11:37 PM

» Can I start reading NOT without Soul Eater?

llmjVVuwl - Jan 31, 2018

2 by Sawada_10 »»
Dec 9, 2018 4:54 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Not! Chapter 14 Discussion

grandy_UiD - Mar 2, 2014

5 by WitchJacqueline »»
Mar 21, 2016 8:14 PM

» Soul Eater Not! ends next month

Shaddy - Oct 9, 2014

3 by EvenJellyOn »»
Feb 12, 2015 12:58 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater NOT! Chapter 37 Discussion

weepingtendons - Jun 14, 2014

3 by vaia »»
Oct 26, 2014 6:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.