Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »
May 28, 2016 7:14 PM
Jun 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, that was thrilling. The narrative has a very eerie style this episode because of Kayo not being around anymore. Satoru's mind is also breaking apart as he experiences in a timeline where Kayo disappeared.

I think it's interesting to note that he returns to his original self (before the time change) this episode too. No matter what though, Kayo's mom always gives me the bad vibes. Airi's awesome this episode with that punch. Right in the face. Scary cliffhanger :o

'']

While I know the manager isn't a bad guy, I can't help but feel a strong sense of satisfaction from breaking his phone and delivering that punch; would've been nicer if that was an expensive Iphone, I feel a flip phone is really cheap and disposable. But yeah, the manager had it coming, he gave a grandiose speech in how the girl should help the MC only to go the the girl's house and find the MC there to then call the police. Frankly I would be mad knowing someone used me to find a poor framed person, he knew from Airi's reaction that Satoru was at Airi's house.
Jun 12, 2016 1:30 AM

Jun 2015
Dayum things are getting worse.
Jul 1, 2016 5:43 PM

Jan 2013
I'm glad I'm not the only one thoroughly irritated with the fact that Airi opened the door. I was literally screaming "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?????" Like why was basic fire safety completely lost on someone seemingly portrayed as competent? Why?

Jul 21, 2016 11:08 AM

Apr 2010
It seems almost obvious now that revival will keep sending Satoru back and forth between past and present until he can figure out the killer's identity as only by knowing who he is can he truly save his mother, Kayo, and now Airi.
MysteryFan89Jul 21, 2016 11:14 AM
Aug 1, 2016 11:49 AM
Jan 2012
very worried about the person talks with manager of pizzeria.
Airi very good people and important for the story. Please don't die.
Aug 22, 2016 5:56 PM

Mar 2010
Lol nice, glad to see some progression. I hope this girl dies, now satoru has more motivation to get this killer, anyways seems to damn complicated.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 3, 2016 5:10 AM

Aug 2014
Finally an episode as good as the first one, the show should do less time resets and focus more in the present.
Sep 5, 2016 6:45 AM

Jul 2013
Damn Airi is one tough girl. But I think she's too young but.. I don't know. Also the story about her father was stupid really. A bar of chocolate = divorce?

Whoever that killer is, he's pretty serious about getting rid of Satoru. I'm really curious who the hell he is and what are his motives.
Oct 19, 2016 6:43 PM

Feb 2009
Well, that's another thing for Satoru to try and correct...
Nov 3, 2016 8:25 AM

Jan 2013
Airi keeps having the perfect timing, finding Satoru in the open streets, stopping the Manager just in time.
Kinda silly to open a door when you KNOW there's a fire behind it.

So this dectective guy has grey hair so he must've been one of the people we saw in his past, maybe the teacher or Kayo's father?
Dec 15, 2016 10:29 PM

Dec 2012
Kayo died. :(

Damn it, Satoru. Why didn't you break into the house to check? Wouldn't change anything, but you would have found her sooner.

Scumbag mom.

I'm going to start running away scared so I can time travel.

This guy Satoru really not going to check the piece of paper that he has. smh

DAT ASS!

Scumbag manager. I knew his pedo ass had a thing for Airi when he was watching Satoru and Airi talk to each other in episode 1.

I know that's the killer the manager is speaking with. Why hide his face.

DAT PUNCH!

LMAO at Airi's dad getting exiled and divorced after a little chocolate bar incident. Unreal.

No! Airi! Don't die.
RobDec 15, 2016 10:37 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 9, 2017 11:05 AM

May 2013
That punch towards the manager was so satisfying.
Jan 12, 2017 9:02 AM

May 2016
Meh.

So he starts to run away instead of just explaining that he was the one to find his mother that way (I know, this is old info but I still haven't vented)? Then he goes *to his boss* as if asking around where he worked wasn't the first thing the police was going to do after he ran away like a guilty person. Just a stupid, sad excuse to include an unnecessary chase in the story. Disappointing.
Jan 28, 2017 12:32 PM
Aug 2014
Probably been mentioned already, bit if that piece of paper turns out to be important I'm going to even more annoyed at how he didn't notice it in his hands when he took out his phone.

Her running towards the fire and not jumping out of the window nor realizing there was a fire in the first place is a bit dumb.
Feb 4, 2017 11:45 PM

Apr 2014
Nice to see that there will be plenty of action and drama in the present, with more to come. Airi is quite the sweetheart, believing in him and helping him. That politician is certainly in cahoots with the killer, if not the killer himself.

Bar of Chocolate = Srs bsns

Puts on tinfoil hat

-The dark haired teacher wore a suit. The dark haired killer wore a suit. The dark haired politician wore a suit. THE TEACHER IS THE KILLER WHO IS CURRENTLY A POLITICIAN CONFIRMED!!! THE CHILD KILLER FROM THREE YEARS AGO IN THE CITY SATORU CURRENTLY RESIDES IN THAT HE HAD READ ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE WAS FRAMED!!!

-AIRI IS A REINCARNATION OF KAYO!!!!!! I just needed to let this one out since I've suspected it since episode 2, but it was rather baseless until that not so subtle hint where Airi used the same phrase as Kayo!!! KAYO HAS RETURNED AND IS FATED TO PLAY A HAND IN BRINGING HER KILLER TO JUSTICE!!!

Removes tinfoil hat
ZeroDragonFeb 5, 2017 12:03 AM
Feb 9, 2017 9:03 PM

Dec 2016
That whole conversation between the pizza manager and the businessman was sketchy as fuck. Based on his older appearance and just kind of way we saw him, but not his face, it is probably someone we have already met. Maybe the teacher!!??
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 15, 2017 8:40 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Airi is such a good girl, believing in someone despite knowing the circumstances. I really like her personality.
I don't blame the manager for wanting to call the police, Airi's angry expression is quite scary as well.

That ending, no!!

Mar 27, 2017 11:57 AM

Jan 2015
Wow. There's so much wrong with this episode, they just decided to drop any sense and go full retard. I guess that's what people mean when they say "it's a bit less good from about halfway through"... What a euphemism.
Mar 29, 2017 1:41 PM

Feb 2013
Her mother killed her now, maybe she was the one who did it the first time too, fuck it all!
Airi is in danger too, I suspect that guy who worked with his mother.
Sep 10, 2017 7:39 AM

Dec 2010
HapHazrD said:
Wow. There's so much wrong with this episode, they just decided to drop any sense and go full retard. I guess that's what people mean when they say "it's a bit less good from about halfway through"... What a euphemism.

Honestly, it is another time they just screwed "real time" episode really hard. The "past-time" episodes are pretty good, some little stupidities here and there, but oh boy. The 1st and this one are simply stupid AF.

The killer is using Satoru`s mom phone. Should be easily trackable. This is basically, one of the first thing that police will do. Is this killer just doing anything he wants and nobody notices anything? Man.

Don`t even start with her stupid behaviour. Going right into fire, well done.

The manager is a perv, probably something like 30 and he fantasize about 17yo, what a creep. Good thing his face got wrecked up.

Sep 10, 2017 8:06 AM
Jan 2017

MC did not know that 'Killer uses her cell phone'.
Until then, he could not guess where his mother's cell phone was.
Besides, of course, the killer would have turned off her cell phone (when not use).

And in the next episode, Airi deliver the cell phone to MC.
Through it, MC realizes that the killer has her cell phone.
Airi's actions were wise, and MC behaves accordingly.
Sep 10, 2017 2:30 PM

Dec 2010
aksmfakt132 said:

MC did not know that 'Killer uses her cell phone'.
Until then, he could not guess where his mother's cell phone was.
Besides, of course, the killer would have turned off her cell phone (when not use).

And in the next episode, Airi deliver the cell phone to MC.
Through it, MC realizes that the killer has her cell phone.
Airi's actions were wise, and MC behaves accordingly.

But police should have tracked the phone or even trying to track it. Even one SMS is enough sometimes.

Her actions were wise and cute, but she still ran into fire. Not smart at all. Even opening window would help with all the smoke.
Sep 10, 2017 4:15 PM
Jan 2017
No matter how well you look at the content, there is no indication that the police have not tracked her phone.
Of course, they would have tracked her mother's phone.
And of course, it would have failed to track.

It is true that there was a better choice for her in the fire situation.
However, if you complain about the small mistakes of characters, all the stories in the world will be overflowing with mistakes.
I have seen a lot of points about this among people using English.
However, there was little similarity between Japan and Asia.
I think it is because the education related to it is different.
aksmfakt132Sep 10, 2017 4:29 PM
Nov 1, 2017 4:07 AM
Aug 2017
Ooh. Damn. Nice one.

The punch was awesome hahaha. U GO GURL. Tbh I felt like the manager is kinda creepy? I mean, he looks a bit pervetic (?). Bht that's just my opinion haha.

Looks like the MC is gonna travel back in time again because of Airi! :0 The cliffhanger rlly made us all excited!

5/5
I love anime and kpop! <3 BLINK and SONE
Nov 9, 2017 1:47 AM

Aug 2017
I was so happy with Airi for believing Satoru. But the ending was so scary! I hope Airi is save .
Nov 28, 2017 6:50 AM
Apr 2017
OMG this ep is so dumb, Imma turning down my rating from 8 to 6

I can now see y the reviews are giving bad score to this 8.5 scored shows
Apr 28, 2018 7:14 AM

Jan 2017
The manager and Airi's comical/inconsistent personality and her backstory don't fit in the story, the romantic comedy elements.
The main story is into another direction, with Airi's only connection to the story being a cause for the magazine to show up and dump information.
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.
Feb 26, 2019 9:22 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
please dont let her dye :(
is Kayo airi? they are similiar ....
Just loving this show

Apr 18, 2019 2:52 PM
Jan 2019
Whoever was responsible for the sounds effects in this anime did a great job, I love how the revivals sound, and thus feel (in this case, end of revival). Can't get enough of how Airi fully trusts Satoru, even if she seemingly would have no reason to. Lots of faith in how the next chapters will be adapted.
Jul 2, 2019 3:19 PM
Jun 2016
Airi is bestgirl. That punch to the face was epic!
Jul 14, 2019 9:31 PM

Jul 2019
AAAH this anime is so good! I am anxious xD
Jan 14, 2020 3:18 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I'm getting a little too annoyed with some of these double-faced characters.
Apr 24, 2020 12:30 PM
Sep 2018
too many feelings come out of me when I watch this anime.
May 5, 2020 11:44 PM
Oct 2019
If Airi dies I'm done with this show.
Jun 5, 2020 12:34 PM

May 2018
How in the heck did Airi not realise that the whole house was on fire? Anyways nice punch!
Jun 16, 2020 2:53 PM
May 2020
Wow. That was awesome! Because there are two different deaths and eye - witnesses for both of them, I think that Sotoru is going to be seen as the culprit. Obviously, the manger will call the police now. I am so excited to see what happens!
Jul 1, 2020 10:16 PM

Aug 2018
Airi is so cute, I love her so much aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jul 30, 2020 3:07 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
Airi seems like she is supposed to be a smart girl, so why on earth does she full on open the door when there is smoke pouring under it? She has a window in her room, so it isn't like she needs to go through the door to get out. Also, by the amount of smoke/fire that poured into her room upon opening the door, I would assume the handle would have been quite hot, perhaps hot enough to burn her when she went to open it. I feel there was no need to turn her into a damsel in distress in this situation (unless they really are going to just kill her at the beginning of the next episode.)

Going to the library when there is a manhunt on for you is pretty brave stupid.

Also, though Airi's father's story was rather intriguing, I feel that Airi supporting Satoru because she had met his Mom and seen them interact would have been more believable. Perhaps a firmer hint that she has feelings for Satoru (if she does, though she certainly acts like it) would have also been appropriate.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Sep 3, 2020 4:46 PM
Sep 2015
Don't let Airi die :(
I like her character. Things are depressive enough as they are.
Oct 10, 2020 8:10 AM
Sep 2020
Lmao, Can't believe she actually punched her manager! Great Episode!
Oct 13, 2020 2:01 AM

Jun 2020
Wait is Airi going to die? Oh hell no... Anyway it was interesting to watch and to see that Satoru is back on the real time but he was manage to change a bit on the future.
Oct 15, 2020 8:05 PM

May 2020
This show keeps on getting more and more interesting, I'm guessing Satoru is going to undergo another revival. Airi is weird, I like her but she speaks like Kayo but acts the complete opposite as her. Anyways excited to see more! I can probably finish it today, I'm interested though to see how Satoru got revival in the first place.
Nov 12, 2020 6:13 PM

Jul 2017
God, Airi's scene against the manager was fantastic. She's such a good friend to Satoru, and believes in him. I hope Airi is ok from the house fire. My poor precious babies are being targeted ;-;. But I'm enjoying it picking up, it's really getting interesting with each episode.

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Dec 4, 2020 7:38 PM

Jan 2020
I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IN WORDS MY HATRED FOR THAT MOTHER. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?!

the episode was thrilling, exciting, sad, and gives you that i-want-to-punch-my-screen feeling. I like how satoru went back to his current & actual timing instead of extending his "revival" for a bit longer. I think that was a better touch than just keeping him in 1988. And man why does this have so many cliffhangers. Why do i need to be so addicted >w<

this is getting interesting by every minute! I hope the anime stays up on this path and also starts to reveal some questions soon. (I have too many questions to ask)

and holy crap, that fire—
/_ \
Feb 3, 2021 2:26 AM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
The suffering continues. Looks like Kayo got murked again. And Airi was so sweet, but it looks like her involvement with Satoru got her in trouble.
May 5, 2021 6:37 AM

Feb 2021
Damn so much is running through my mind right now! I just can't focus! Did Hinazuki's parents actually KILL HER?? Or is she still missing? What about Airi? I hope she is saved from the fire! (ಥ_ಥ)

The plot has thickened and the story is so damn intriguing and gripping but hopeless at the same time. If something like this would have happened to me, I would have flipped along time ago.

May 7, 2021 1:41 AM

Jan 2021
Did they really called police, got 3 months of suspension, than quit the job, got divorce , left the family because of a chocolate ?
May 7, 2021 10:36 PM

Feb 2019
I hope nothing happens to Airi... She's just a great girl.
Jul 28, 2021 9:31 AM

Feb 2015
Haha love Airi's punch. Enjoying all the "revivals" and the twists they bring. Looking forward to more...

Oct 23, 2021 5:55 PM
Dec 2020
This episode had me frustrated like why are these unfortunate things happening to Satoru Fujinuma and his close ones but that does make the story more interesting though with all these conflicts. Once they reveal the killer imma add it to my most hated anime character list and be the first one on it.
Pages (16) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1108 by bakakisima »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1399 by Lucas1019 »»
Yesterday, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

900 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2016

581 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 12:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.