Forum Settings
Forums

So it begins here: U.S. city 'overrun' with criminal refugees

New
Feb 4, 2016 7:32 AM

Jan 2012
“Our city is failing because of the refugees. We have 22 different languages spoken in our schools. We’ve got 42 languages being fielded by our 9-1-1 call centers, and crime is just through the roof. We need to exercise caution, especially for the sake of our children

Sherman said Amarillo, a city of just more than 200,000 people, has gang violence that has surpassed that of much larger Texas cities such as Fort Worth. She fears U.S. cities like Amarillo and Minneapolis, Minnesota, could be in line to become the next Rotherham, England, or Cologne, Germany, or Stockholm

src:http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/so-it-begins-here-u-s-city-overrun-with-criminal-refugees/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think Us should accept more refugees than Eu .

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 4, 2016 7:37 AM

Nov 2008
Why on Earth did a small town take them in the first place? You'd think they'd be located in a big city. Of course it would cause issues.

Feb 4, 2016 7:44 AM
Aug 2014
NudeBear said:
i might be alone in this but holy shit dude just make a "General Migrant Crisis" thread and post updates in it. with you and other people posting 5 migrant crisis related threads per day the board has become over-saturated with it...

You're not alone in this. This needs to happen.
Feb 4, 2016 7:58 AM
May 2009
The EU Should just ship all the refugees near US Waters, than dump them into inflatble boats, and send them in.

the coast guard can only do so much, and we can flood the immigration system to the point they would need to house them all as it would take to long to process and deport them all.
Feb 4, 2016 8:02 AM

Jul 2015
AllenVonStein said:
“We have 22 different languages spoken in our schools. We’ve got 42 languages being fielded by our 9-1-1 call centers, and crime is just through the roof.

lmao
multiculturalism is good they said
SlawadiaFeb 4, 2016 8:05 AM
Feb 4, 2016 8:04 AM

Aug 2010
It's funny when it happens to the US tbh.
Feb 4, 2016 8:11 AM

Mar 2014
Go down the drain U.S.A.

GO DOWN THE DRAIN
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 4, 2016 8:22 AM

Apr 2012
AllenVonStein said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think Us should accept more refugees than Eu .
There's no need to be willfully ignorant, Allen.
NudeBear said:
"General Migrant Crisis" thread
No. Just no.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 4, 2016 9:14 AM
Feb 2014
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-refugees-idUSKCN0VC2SX

The damage has been done, and more of this should happen as a result if more attacks do indeed happen.
Feb 4, 2016 9:26 AM

Sep 2013
That's what you get for bashing on good religion like Christianity.
Now suffer the consequences.

Feb 4, 2016 9:40 AM

Apr 2013
Well they only took 2000 so far and they already have problem with those? Errr....
Feb 4, 2016 9:51 AM

Jan 2012
Immahnoob said:

Don't be inhuman , Us is directly and indirect cause of all this refugee / migrants case
ISIS is a direct consequence of the Iraq War and becz of weapons Us has left .

i think Muricans need to stop being selfish and take some refuges people are dying out there especially children

Feb 4, 2016 9:52 AM

Apr 2012
@AllenVonStein

I will be realistic and inhuman, they can't fix their own country, we have no obligation to take them in, anywhere.

Autocrat said:
Feb 4, 2016 10:02 AM

Nov 2011
NudeBear said:
i might be alone in this but holy shit dude just make a "General Migrant Crisis" thread and post updates in it. with you and other people posting 5 migrant crisis related threads per day the board has become over-saturated with it...

Hoppy said:
Why on Earth did a small town take them in the first place? You'd think they'd be located in a big city. Of course it would cause issues.

Big cities: lack of space, too expensive..etc

this please just make one big thread
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Feb 4, 2016 10:05 AM

Apr 2012
No, a general thread will ruin future discussions. Just don't comment on these if you don't like them.

Autocrat said:
Feb 4, 2016 10:07 AM

Aug 2013
shintai88 said:
The EU Should just ship all the refugees near US Waters, than dump them into inflatble boats, and send them in.

the coast guard can only do so much, and we can flood the immigration system to the point they would need to house them all as it would take to long to process and deport them all.
Trump would build a wall in the water to keep them out.
Feb 4, 2016 10:12 AM

Aug 2013
AllenVonStein said:
Immahnoob said:

Don't be inhuman , Us is directly and indirect cause of all this refugee / migrants case
ISIS is a direct consequence of the Iraq War and becz of weapons Us has left .

i think Muricans need to stop being selfish and take some refuges people are dying out there especially children
Western Europe is just as guilty because it supported the Syrain war to remove Assad and the rebel Syrian terrorists. If America and Europe didn't embargo Assad and support those terrorists Assad with Russian help would have wiped them out already and there would be no migrant crisis. This migrant crisis only started thanks to the war. It's just like the Afghan Soviet war America and Europe supporting Muslim terrorists then it coming back to bite them in the ass.
Feb 6, 2016 2:05 AM
May 2009
DrGeroCreation said:
shintai88 said:

He could try, but that project would take a lot longer to complete compared to the travel time to dump all the refugees into US Waters.
Feb 7, 2016 11:49 AM

Jan 2012
ichii_1 said:

Isn't USA a christian nation ?

Feb 7, 2016 12:43 PM

Mar 2008
Wouldn't be a problem if they just evenly distribute people across the US. It's a big country.
Feb 7, 2016 1:03 PM

Jan 2013
Immahnoob said:
@AllenVonStein

I will be realistic and inhuman, they can't fix their own country, we have no obligation to take them in, anywhere.

4 out of 5 of all refugees aren't even from Syria, hence the "21 languages" most of them are from underdeveloped countries in Africa and Middle East and believe they can get away with whatever when they come here. Syria is one of the few countries in the Middle East that doesn't allow political Islam in the country, they're not like the nearby countries in that regard both politically and culturally. They're much more modern than what you'd expect. Remember the Cologne sex attacks a while back? Most of them were from African countries like Nigeria and Middle Eastern countries like Afghanistan. The thing that so many news outlets fail to point out is that they group all of these refugees as Syrians when most of them aren't actually from Syria. How many headlines have you read that said

"Afghanistan refugee arrested in Germany for raped!" or replace Afghanistan with the dozens of other under-developed countries that these refugees are coming from. I just felt like clearing that up, it just seems like everyone's unfairly blaming people running away from terrorism for crimes that's seemingly not theirs. Here, read this article, notice how there's not one example of a Syrian refugee actually raping a woman in Germany? It's just victims assuming they're from Syria because they're Middle Eastern, but none of them that have been detained are actually from Syria.
Feb 7, 2016 2:16 PM

Feb 2016
Detroit is the most violent city in America and it's not due to the refugees.
Feb 7, 2016 2:24 PM

Jan 2012
FilthyFatso said:

ikr , probably they are using this to scare Muricans from letting refugees in , since a lot of them are close minded and have never traveled outside border ,it's all for humanity .

http://thehungrypartier.com/why-dont-americans-travel-here-are-7-reasons/

Feb 7, 2016 5:49 PM

Apr 2015
Nah, some psychos want more freedom from gun restrictions.
RPSB9Feb 7, 2016 7:12 PM
#CHEXIT
Feb 7, 2016 5:55 PM

Jan 2013
So it's like another Detroit? Eh, who cares.
Feb 7, 2016 7:29 PM

Jul 2015
AllenVonStein said:
Muricans need to stop being selfish and take some refuges

muricans dont control the government anymore. the government mind controls the masses and does whatever they damn well please. i dont know a single person that thinks any of the news in the the mainstream media is propaganda.
Feb 7, 2016 7:32 PM

Aug 2013
shintai88 said:
DrGeroCreation said:

He could try, but that project would take a lot longer to complete compared to the travel time to dump all the refugees into US Waters.
Depends on how fast the workers can get the wall up and if European PC leftists don't impede the process by protesting. That also wouldn't solve anything for Europe considering Europe is the major destination for the refugees because it's right next to the Middle East unlike America.
DrGeroCreationFeb 7, 2016 7:37 PM
Feb 8, 2016 2:21 AM
May 2009
DrGeroCreation said:
shintai88 said:

Depends on how fast the workers can get the wall up and if European PC leftists don't impede the process by protesting. That also wouldn't solve anything for Europe considering Europe is the major destination for the refugees because it's right next to the Middle East unlike America.

Thats why instead of having them walk across europe to the nation they want to seek asylum, they should all be rounded up, and shipped to america in large shipping ships. and than dumped into US waters. America has enough empty land for them to occupy and use. So makes sense to just transfer them there.

The US is more likely to resort to Military action than building a wall, they would probably sink the ships, rather than prvent them from entering.
Feb 8, 2016 2:25 AM

Sep 2012
Amarillo is in Texas why is there a map of Montana
Feb 8, 2016 2:48 AM

Aug 2013
FilthyFatso said:

Thats because they don't have robocop anymore :(
Feb 8, 2016 4:16 AM

Jan 2012
LegoMyBento said:

muricans dont control the government anymore

As i have heard ,The media is controlled by Zionist Jews , and there a lot of cuckservative in government

Second video , watch from min 3:18

lol it's embarrassing to watch

Feb 8, 2016 4:38 AM

Aug 2013

*squints* wait a minute....

:O
Feb 8, 2016 5:13 AM

Apr 2013
Spooks said:

You just won the thread. In before Jews' cyborg army.
Feb 8, 2016 5:28 AM

Jul 2015
Zefyris said:
Spooks said:

but nathanael is a jew turned orthodox christian, so maybe gero was an orthodox scientist? my conspiracy gears are spinning
Feb 8, 2016 5:52 AM

Apr 2013
LegoMyBento said:
Zefyris said:

but nathanael is a jew turned orthodox christian, so maybe gero was an orthodox scientist? my conspiracy gears are spinning

Nathanael is just a cyborg sent by the jews to take control of the orthodox Christians.
Feb 8, 2016 5:56 AM

Jul 2015
Zefyris said:
LegoMyBento said:

Nathanael is just a cyborg sent by the jews to take control of the orthodox Christians.

i thought orthodox christians were the cyborgs oh snap no he di'nt
Feb 8, 2016 11:46 AM

Feb 2016
Spooks said:
FilthyFatso said:

Thats because they don't have robocop anymore :(

Rest in pieces...
Feb 8, 2016 2:33 PM

Aug 2013
shintai88 said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Thats why instead of having them walk across europe to the nation they want to seek asylum, they should all be rounded up, and shipped to america in large shipping ships. and than dumped into US waters. America has enough empty land for them to occupy and use. So makes sense to just transfer them there.

The US is more likely to resort to Military action than building a wall, they would probably sink the ships, rather than prvent them from entering.
That would take forever because it's not just Syrians coming over to Europe but other Middle Easterns and also North Africans. Europe has a larger area size than the US though. Europe= 3.931 million mi squared, US= 3.806 million mi². Europe or America should create a specific country in their own land for these refugees the same way they took Middle Eastern territory and turned it into a country for European jewish refugees of World War 2. That country known now as Israel.
Feb 8, 2016 5:35 PM

Mar 2014
Red_Keys said:
Amarillo is in Texas why is there a map of Montana

this is why I'm trying to find out ..... when the fuck did Yellowstone park suddenly move down here next to Livingston also where is lake Livingston? god damn that map is retarded

Also since I live in Texas I can say with confidence No on cares about Amarillo except people who live there (maybe)
CommieSalamiFeb 8, 2016 5:47 PM
Eat Me
Feb 8, 2016 5:44 PM

Mar 2014
AllenVonStein said:
ichii_1 said:

No it is not The U.S does not have a official religion
Eat Me
Feb 8, 2016 8:49 PM

Dec 2012
The U.S. is too deep in it's own problems to be taking in refugees in mass. Solve your own problems before creating more for yourself.
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Feb 8, 2016 8:59 PM

Apr 2015
Clamor said:
AllenVonStein said:

No it is not The U.S does not have a official religion

Yeah but it was founded on basic judeo-christian values and Christianity is the leading religion in America. Most if not all of our presidents have been Christians and I can say without a doubt that many people in the government are also Christians. But yeah, officially the church and the state are separated.

Feb 9, 2016 2:15 AM
May 2009
DrGeroCreation said:
shintai88 said:

That would take forever because it's not just Syrians coming over to Europe but other Middle Easterns and also North Africans. Europe has a larger area size than the US though. Europe= 3.931 million mi squared, US= 3.806 million mi². Europe or America should create a specific country in their own land for these refugees the same way they took Middle Eastern territory and turned it into a country for European jewish refugees of World War 2. That country known now as Israel.

I agree, but The US is one country, Europe is not a country. Thats why US is easier to create a new nation for these refugees, No european country will divide their lands for refugees.

Plus the US has vast empty lands.
Feb 9, 2016 3:13 AM

Apr 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
shintai88 said:

Do you realize that that Israel creation lead almost immediately to a war, and that nowadays Israel land still doesn't know true pace? The way the WWII winners handled the Israel creation was absurdly awful. Thanks to it, we got a land at war for near 70 years now. Talk about a big screw up. So yeah, let's create more Israel situation in Europe or America! Or not. Creating a country out of nowhere and chasing peoples that were living on that ground to make place to the new inhabitants doesn't work.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.