Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 8, 2016 2:09 PM

Jan 2015
Well trouble just walked in through the front door :/
Feb 8, 2016 11:51 PM

Dec 2013
I thought it was a pretty good chapter. The only part that annoyed me was Robin, Franky, and Brook falling asleep. How were they not able to stay awake. It is such a simple thing to do. I really hope it ends up getting revealed that they were put to sleep by someone else. Otherwise that was really pathetic. Really out of character for Robin. She's been on the run for her whole life. I'm sure she's had to pull all nighters before.

I liked that Law gave confirmation on why Zou was their destination. He figured after he phased off Kaido that they would have plenty of time to hide out on Zou and figure out their next move since it is so hard to find. Their strategy is kind of screwed now that Kaido knows exactly where it is. I really wonder what's gunna happen.

So im guessing Luffy is gunna form a small group to go find Sanji while the remaining crew members go to wano or something. Wonder who will go with. For some reason it seems like carrot might go even though I don't understand how she would even get roped into that. Maybe Luffy will tell Zoro he's in charge while he's gone which will be the first time Luffy actually declared him vice captain.

Really want ant to see how strong Sanji's father and brothers are. Hopefully we see them soon.

I am really interested in the Yonko's networks of intelligence. How much do they know and where do they get their info. I can see how they figured out about what Sanji did in east blue but how the hell did they know about where he was during the time skip. Only way I can think of is that someone on that island was a spy for her.

I also thoufht that that was pretty funny when Luffy said the Big Mom pirates could become his underlings.
Mar 8, 2016 5:35 AM

Jan 2016
Huh, Luffy's matured some.

Lol, I can't believe even Robin dropped the ball there.
Mar 23, 2016 5:30 AM

Oct 2014
Haha they went and screwed up really bad, some "adults" they are XD
The whole 'samurai' deal's gonna be interesting, but not more so than what Luffy's gonna do with the 'Sanji' deal :3
May 16, 2018 2:24 PM

Feb 2013
Finally, Kinemon and Kanjuurou are here.
Nov 5, 2022 8:04 AM

May 2021
Someone introduce these guys to the concept of shifts.

May 30, 2023 11:27 PM

Dec 2022
that cover story, Vivi is such a babe
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - 10 hours ago

6 by ToG25thBaam »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Yesterday, 3:52 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

31 by Pakumen- »»
Yesterday, 12:40 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

87 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 21, 10:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Maerow - Nov 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.