Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2016 4:26 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well blond ojou-san getting walked like a dog totally nude and stimulated to make her pee was pretty good. Such humiliation (*´ч ` *)

Her and female teacher restraints and forced enemas was not bad. Too bad doesnt show any excretions but the intense cries and pleas were there at least.

I struggle to comprehend why the main girl is offering herself to him and the rest of the episode is stuff that doesn't really matter to much.
Oct 30, 2016 5:31 AM
Jul 2018
I enjoyed Mr. Kato's philosophical ramblings in this episode—that ended up being the most enjoyable thing from this OVA for me.
Apr 2, 2023 8:33 PM

Nov 2010
The scene of Maejima & Minami fighting over his cock was hilarious.
Not a lot of good sex scenes in this episode, except for the Maejima & Minami sandwich at the end. It was decent.
It's about time he f*cked, Eri! She's begging for it!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shusaku Replay Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Feb 4, 2016

4 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 16, 2023 5:17 PM

Poll: » Shusaku Replay Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Feb 1, 2016

1 by MxS7HGS »»
Apr 2, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Shusaku Replay Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Jan 30, 2016

1 by MxS7HGS »»
Apr 2, 2023 5:57 PM

» General discussion

Kisaku-sama - Apr 22, 2012

1 by solec »»
May 1, 2013 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.