Forum Settings
Forums

[Reported] Manga list: Ask/Don't ask to discuss / priority set to default values

New
Feb 1, 2016 1:10 PM

Nov 2009
I noticed today that all my manga entries changed from "don't ask to discuss" option to "ask to discuss". Every single one of them, even though I'm 100% sure that I set them as "don't ask to discuss". Can someone please do something about it?

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
LunaFeb 21, 2016 9:16 AM
Feb 6, 2016 11:47 PM

Oct 2015
Yep.

This already happened 2015, and not just for manga but also for anime.
I set to "do not ask" and yet whenever adding a title I end up with "ask to discuss" . >:-<

annoying.
*darn, using my right hand is off-limits for a while. Typing with my left hand only is ... eww.*
Feb 18, 2016 4:43 AM

Nov 2009
Hello? Anyone? Also why is Priority level change back to "low" in every entry? This is seriously annoying...
Feb 21, 2016 9:14 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
I've reported the problems.
Feb 22, 2016 3:26 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
The priority issue has been fixed.

@Verdine: Can you explain a bit more detailed what happened with the "don't discuss" feature? So you had "don't discuss" in all your manga entries and now it's "ask to discuss" for all of them? Do you get a pop-up asking you if you want to discuss it (and didn't get it before)?
Feb 22, 2016 8:44 AM

Nov 2009
Luna said:
The priority issue has been fixed.

@Verdine: Can you explain a bit more detailed what happened with the "don't discuss" feature? So you had "don't discuss" in all your manga entries and now it's "ask to discuss" for all of them? Do you get a pop-up asking you if you want to discuss it (and didn't get it before)?

Yes. It looks like this
The pop-up only showed when I moved manga from "plan to read" to "reading". After that I checked other entries and all look like this. It is possible to change this manually, but still, it doesn't change the fact that it changed itself at the first place. Hope this helps a little.
Feb 29, 2016 12:41 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
@Verdine:

Do you get a pop-up that asks if you want to move the entry from "plan to read" to "reading"? Or is the pop-up asking you if you want to discuss the chapter?

You can specify in your list settings that you don't want to be asked if you want to discuss a chapter. This should override the settings you have in your entries.

Maybe this setting led to some confusion. Even if you specify there that you don't want to discuss anything, if you add new entries they get added with "do discuss". But this shouldn't change anything, if your setting says "don't discuss" then you shouldn't get a pop-up.
Feb 29, 2016 4:11 PM

Nov 2009
@Luna

Do you get a pop-up that asks if you want to move the entry from "plan to read" to "reading"? Or is the pop-up asking you if you want to discuss the chapter?

Yes.
The pop-up asking me to discuss the chapter is not showing anymore. At the moment it looks like one-time accident with pop-up, but still, the setting in entries says "Ask to discuss a chapter after you update a chapter #" instead of "Don't ask to discuss".

You can specify in your list settings that you don't want to be asked if you want to discuss a chapter. This should override the settings you have in your entries.

I'm aware of this and I already had it set before all this. Should I try to set it again and save?

More topics from this board

» MAL Export

Devileeee - Sep 25, 2023

3 by zororo12 »»
Yesterday, 3:52 AM

» Problem with API OAuth2 Authentication Login

bidgetfoss_4000 - Yesterday

0 by bidgetfoss_4000 »»
Yesterday, 3:44 AM

» Question about parental consent

AverageRiceFan - Apr 16

1 by CareBear »»
Yesterday, 2:55 AM

» On my profile I got the wrong number of total episodes/total time

GamiKhan - Apr 22

2 by GamiKhan »»
Apr 22, 2:58 PM

Sticky: » Advertisement Complaint Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - May 22, 2016

464 by traed »»
Apr 22, 2:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.