Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 3, 2016 2:35 AM

Apr 2008
omeg4 said:
Darklight0303 said:

The reasoning for that last bit is simple. He wants to eliminate all Dragon slayers. Everyone else is as relevant as specks of dust to him.

Yes but why start a war and risk the lives of millions to save 8 dragon slayers? It is a bit stupid imo

Acnologia didn't start the war though. He decided to butt in cause he can.
Feb 3, 2016 3:46 AM

Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:
omeg4 said:

Yes but why start a war and risk the lives of millions to save 8 dragon slayers? It is a bit stupid imo

Actually, Zeref went and challenged him. Talk about not letting sleeping dragons lie....
"There's your truth and there's my truth. As for the Universal Truth - it doesn't exist."
Feb 3, 2016 3:57 AM

Apr 2008
Evarinya said:
Darklight0303 said:

Actually, Zeref went and challenged him. Talk about not letting sleeping dragons lie....

Pretty sure Zeref told Acnologia to wait for the strong opponent. Zeref was still gonna go to war for Lumen Histoire even before that
Feb 3, 2016 4:40 AM

Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Evarinya said:

Pretty sure Zeref told Acnologia to wait for the strong opponent. Zeref was still gonna go to war for Lumen Histoire even before that

Nah. I checked, just to be sure. He went to Acnologia and basically said "You've been waiting to fight all out, right? I'm going to annihilate you."
The bit about waiting is on the last page.

Zeref: It's a good thing you waited.. for the final battle between a Dragon, an Immortal and Mankind.

You can never really tell what that guy wants. But as far as I understand he planned the war just to obtain Fairy Heart. Once he gets his hands on the infinite magic power he'd be able to take care of Acnologia. It won't matter to him how many "pawns" are sacrificed in the process.
"There's your truth and there's my truth. As for the Universal Truth - it doesn't exist."
Feb 3, 2016 4:42 AM

Aug 2015
Lucy-is-onemagic said:
Vegetable magic is love. Vegetable magic is life. She must not die

She can be alive considering that she sense the attack and what she magic she use in GMG ( hidden) she could hide underground:P ...
Feb 3, 2016 5:38 AM

Nov 2015
G_Spark233 said:
Looks like Laxus also has cancer...
Dat ending! Obviously Laxus's cancer is going to be a factor for this fight.

Laxus doesn't have cancer. Natsu had cancer- which Brandish shrunk (very convenient, that) and he was healed in the same chapter. Laxus suffered lasting damage from sucking in Tempesta's Magical Barrier particles. Ironically, that was to protect Hargeon too. Anyway, you're right about the illness influencing Laxus' fight. Mashima's deliberately weakening Laxus because he's so powerful. I've been afraid something like that would happen ever since he got poisoned. I honestly don't know why he is doing this. It's about time Laxus got to fight all out at full power. The opponents now are powerful enough for that.
Feb 3, 2016 6:54 AM

Aug 2014
Evarinya said:
AllenNoah said:

That just reeks of too much convenience. Either way she's either too cocky or too apathetic/reluctant to actually be a credible threat. At this point if the Sky sisters do beat her on their own I'd say she deserves it.

Indeed. But no matter how arrogant or apathetic she is, her skill and experience is way higher than her current opponents. So the only way the sky sisters can win on their own is with plot armour + invincibility of the good side no jutsu. But it'd probably be Sky sisters + Erza + Kagura vs. Dimaria. Then they can have a legit win.

That would be the best scenario for me. I can only hope it goes that way.

Evarinya said:
AllenNoah said:

I agree. I thought that's what Mashima was building to when he showed up and attacked Azir. I mean, I figured Natsu would fight Azir (he normally gets those types) and Laxus would fight August or Serena and Jellal would fight the other (probably August since they both have a wide variety of magics).

Agreed. I thought so too. BUT
AllenNoah said:
I figured Gildarts would make a Big Damn Heroes against Acno, but I'm not sure anymore.

Gildarts, even though he is OP, would still be bulldozed by Acnologia just as he was in their last two encounters. Idk what Mashima is trying to pull off here.

Oh, I wouldn't expect him to win. At best he'd've made Acno grunt in pain say "That hurt." But after seeing him here...yeah that ain't happening.

Evarinya said:
Also @AllenNoah, that guy's name is not Azir. It's Ajeel Ramal. Apparently "ajeel" means "quick" in Arabic. "Ramal" comes from Arabic "raml" which means "sand." A fitting name.

Noted. I tried googling Ajeel once and just got recipes to what I can best describe as Persian Trail Mix.
Feb 3, 2016 7:17 AM

Feb 2010
samisnotok said:
cloud8100 said:
ah, Dimaria, I thought you might be kind of cool before you started tearing clothes off women. Now you're just annoying.

Still, looking forward to seeing some of the battles.

Ok so one problem i have with this is that it has been explicitly stated that Dimaria is a very seasoned war veteran. She knows what shes doing. I don't think she does this just to get a rise out of it. I think she does it to degrade the opponent and embarrass them i.e. lowering their guard and making them an easier target. Dimaria does this for a reason.

Ya, I can understand that. It just stopped making her look cool in my opinion though lol.
Feb 3, 2016 7:53 AM

Nov 2015
AllenNoah said:

Noted. I tried googling Ajeel once and just got recipes to what I can best describe as Persian Trail Mix.

:D I got rubbish when I googled "ajeel" too, but I was familiar with "raml". I actually saw the meaning of his name when I opened his wikia page for some reason.
AllenNoah said:

I agree. I thought that's what Mashima was building to when he showed up and attacked Azir. I mean, I figured Natsu would fight Azir (he normally gets those types) and Laxus would fight August or Serena.

I took up FT after a LONG hiatus and by the time I caught up, Ajeel was already fighting Erza. Otherwise, I would have thought it'd be Laxus vs. Ajeel. There was that initial encounter in Alvarez. Also, I think Ajeel is really similar to pre-excommunication Laxus. I was also expecting Gildarts vs. Serena. Ace of FT vs. strongest God of Ishgar. But I liked the way those two fights ultimately went.
Feb 3, 2016 8:05 AM
Feb 2016
ViciLockhart said:
I hope Hiro did not forget Kagura magic and make her use it for a third time ;0...

samisnotok said:
Ok so one problem i have with this is that it has been explicitly stated that Dimaria is a very seasoned war veteran. She knows what shes doing. I don't think she does this just to get a rise out of it. I think she does it to degrade the opponent and embarrass them i.e. lowering their guard and making them an easier target. Dimaria does this for a reason.

Well Dimaria action prove that she doesn't even have experencie of a foot soldier.. well let's see what's better from the point of war "humiliate" enemy to lower guard break morale of few units ? or kill them .. i think that second option is more suited in any situation because kiling of Kagura for example will decrease morale of MH and LS more than just strip them

I'm fairly certain it also has to do with Dimaria's gross amount of overconfidence. With Erza, Gray, Laxus, Wendy, Juvia and all of Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale sans Jura even with 3 Spriggans I doubt this is going to turn out well for them. Knowing Mashima he won't kill off Erza, Gray or Wendy.
Feb 3, 2016 8:10 AM
Feb 2016
cloud8100 said:
samisnotok said:

Ya, I can understand that. It just stopped making her look cool in my opinion though lol.

I like Dimaria's character honestly. That sadistic and strange desire to humiliate her opponents only killing them if she believes they'll be a pain. But she'll never kill them without toying with them. Her overconfidence will be her downfall though as she needs to start taking FT seriously or she will be defeated. Of course we have no idea what the limits of each of our beloved FT members are after the time skip but I'm sure a combo of Wendy, Chelia, Gray and Juvia would be enough. Erza could help out too considering that she alone nearly defeated one of the 12.
Feb 3, 2016 8:40 AM

Mar 2011
samisnotok said:
cloud8100 said:

I like Dimaria's character honestly. That sadistic and strange desire to humiliate her opponents only killing them if she believes they'll be a pain. But she'll never kill them without toying with them. Her overconfidence will be her downfall though as she needs to start taking FT seriously or she will be defeated. Of course we have no idea what the limits of each of our beloved FT members are after the time skip but I'm sure a combo of Wendy, Chelia, Gray and Juvia would be enough. Erza could help out too considering that she alone nearly defeated one of the 12.

Seriously? You guys are interpreting it as "war tactics"? Hmmm, showing their bewbs, Sun tzu's missing chapter to perfect war.....

Ok, Let me take you seriously for a moment and ask you a couple of questions.
If she can deliver such detailed attacks why deliver such tactic and not a finishing blow? Killing people and lowering the morale of the troops instead of giving them nosebleeds? Who's to say that said women would be embarassed anyway?

And if she really is a seasoned war veteran then why doesn't she show any other strategy..a bit more smart and plot-provoking and instead opts for something so reminiscent of Hiro's....tactics?
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Feb 3, 2016 8:56 AM
Feb 2016
Kanic said:
samisnotok said:

Seriously? You guys are interpreting it as "war tactics"? Hmmm, showing their bewbs, Sun tzu's missing chapter to perfect war.....

If she can deliver such detailed attacks why deliver such tactic and not a finishing blow? Killing people and lowering the morale of the troops instead of giving them nosebleeds? Who's to say that said women would be embarassed anyway?

And if she really is a seasoned war veteran then why doesn't she show any other strategy..a bit more smart and plot-provoking and instead opts for something so reminiscent of Hiro's....tactics?

all I can say for sure is that Dimaria wants to play around for a little bit she'll get serious soon enough
Feb 3, 2016 9:19 AM

Feb 2010
Kanic said:

Well I'm not really interpreting it as war tactics, i think she's mainly having fun and messing around. She basically enjoys humiliating people. I can understand how it would make some people easier to attack though. Can kill 2 birds with one stone in that respect lol.

I don't think some of the bad guys feel they even need real tactics to an extent. One of the easiest ways the other side wins is because they were underestimated. She seemed ultra annoyed by Wendy getting that kick in so she'll probably be in a bad mood next chapter and be a bit more serious.

samisnotok said:

I usually enjoy sadistic enemies but this feels more like fanservice than actual embarrassment for the sake of hurting people to me. Agree about the overconfidence, it will probably be a team effort to take her down as you say too perhaps for a chunk of the fight.
cloud8100Feb 3, 2016 9:42 AM
Feb 3, 2016 11:37 AM

Dec 2011
Laxus vs Wahl sounds cool..

Besides that, I don't expect much from Dimaria's fights, but I'm curious to see Neinhart..maybe he'll join this fight later?
Feb 3, 2016 11:39 AM
Nov 2015
WolfWoods said:

Besides that, I don't expect much from Dimaria's fights, but I'm curious to see Neinhart..maybe he'll join this fight later?

inb4 he is gildartz :v
Feb 3, 2016 12:06 PM

Aug 2015
Chaos_Harbinger said:
WolfWoods said:

Some ppl say it's Gildarts other it's Simon but it will be
Feb 3, 2016 12:08 PM

Apr 2008
ViciLockhart said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:

Oh god why?! XD Not Nichya!
Feb 3, 2016 12:11 PM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ViciLockhart said:

Oh god why?! XD Not Nichya!

Didn't we see Nichiya with Blue Pegasus/Sabertooth? Unless...he's a thought projection! Of course!
Feb 3, 2016 12:32 PM

Dec 2013
Evarinya said:
G_Spark233 said:
Looks like Laxus also has cancer...
Dat ending! Obviously Laxus's cancer is going to be a factor for this fight.

Laxus doesn't have cancer. Natsu had cancer- which Brandish shrunk (very convenient, that) and he was healed in the same chapter. Laxus suffered lasting damage from sucking in Tempesta's Magical Barrier particles. Ironically, that was to protect Hargeon too. Anyway, you're right about the illness influencing Laxus' fight. Mashima's deliberately weakening Laxus because he's so powerful. I've been afraid something like that would happen ever since he got poisoned. I honestly don't know why he is doing this. It's about time Laxus got to fight all out at full power. The opponents now are powerful enough for that.

I was only joking -_-
Feb 3, 2016 1:36 PM
Feb 2016
cloud8100 said:
Kanic said:

Well I'm not really interpreting it as war tactics, i think she's mainly having fun and messing around. She basically enjoys humiliating people. I can understand how it would make some people easier to attack though. Can kill 2 birds with one stone in that respect lol.

I don't think some of the bad guys feel they even need real tactics to an extent. One of the easiest ways the other side wins is because they were underestimated. She seemed ultra annoyed by Wendy getting that kick in so she'll probably be in a bad mood next chapter and be a bit more serious.

samisnotok said:

I usually enjoy sadistic enemies but this feels more like fanservice than actual embarrassment for the sake of hurting people to me. Agree about the overconfidence, it will probably be a team effort to take her down as you say too perhaps for a chunk of the fight.

I think we should just wait for the next few chapters before we make any premature judgments. Mashima has done lots of fanservice this arc so far (Lucy and Brandish bathing) but we all kinda forgot about it after a week because Brandish mentioned Layla. And we later discovered that Layla "killed" Grammy. That also made us forget about all the fanservice. He may do something similar with Dimaria. We never know.
Feb 3, 2016 3:39 PM

Oct 2011
People taking Dimaria tactics so serious only because of her title but can't even realise what type of manga is this...

I guess we will also expect Jacob to start cutting everyones head, injecting deadly poison and start shooting people with guns because he's an assassin, hell people might actually be waiting for that since he's looks like Jason Statham and Agent 47...

Like, I don't want to sound rude but please, just because this is a "war" doesn't mean heads will start flying around, remember that where talking about a series where the authour revived Lisanna for absolutely nothing but as a morale boost for Mira and Elfman...
Feb 3, 2016 3:48 PM
Feb 2016
-ZET- said:
People taking Dimaria tactics so serious only because of her title but can't even realise what type of manga is this...

I guess we will also expect Jacob to start cutting everyones head, injecting deadly poison and start shooting people with guns because he's an assassin, hell people might actually be waiting for that since he's looks like Jason Statham and Agent 47...

Like, I don't want to sound rude but please, just because this is a "war" doesn't mean heads will start flying around, remember that where talking about a series where the authour revived Lisanna for absolutely nothing but as a morale boost for Mira and Elfman...

this is the comment ive been asking for
Feb 3, 2016 4:53 PM

Aug 2014
-ZET- said:

And this is also a series where Erza was tortured naked in a prison cell, Grey reenacted the tollbooth scene from The Godfather, Tempesta's suicide bombing/using chemical warfare, a pregnant woman was threatened with explosion, Lucy was nearly raped by Taurus or the Vulcan, not to mention when she was almost sold into slavery/prostitution (1st chapter, by the way), child torture/slavery in the Tower of Heaven...

All I'm trying to say is it's not Black and White here. Plus, this kinda deflates all the setup. For God's sake Natsu was expressing fear back at the guild.
AllenNoahFeb 3, 2016 5:02 PM
Feb 3, 2016 6:40 PM

Oct 2011
AllenNoah said:
-ZET- said:

And this is also a series where Erza was tortured naked in a prison cell, Grey reenacted the tollbooth scene from The Godfather, Tempesta's suicide bombing/using chemical warfare, a pregnant woman was threatened with explosion, Lucy was nearly raped by Taurus or the Vulcan, not to mention when she was almost sold into slavery/prostitution (1st chapter, by the way), child torture/slavery in the Tower of Heaven...

All I'm trying to say is it's not Black and White here. Plus, this kinda deflates all the setup. For God's sake Natsu was expressing fear back at the guild.

Ah, fair enough.

I just think people are overreacting or something like that, I actually think the pace should be slower than what it already is because Mashima is actually rushing things up a bit with making some of the fights off-panel.
For me this arc really needs a lot of time to develop everything, with the number of characters involved...

As for the Spriggans joking around, I guess we need to know their overall strategy plan, but for now I'll just take as they're not as evil as we're expecting them to be, with only some of them being hard to control, just like Zeref said.
Feb 3, 2016 6:48 PM

Aug 2014
-ZET- said:
AllenNoah said:

Ah, fair enough.

I just think people are overreacting or something like that, I actually think the pace should be slower than what it already is because Mashima is actually rushing things up a bit with making some of the fights off-panel.
For me this arc really needs a lot of time to develop everything, with the number of characters involved...

As for the Spriggans joking around, I guess we need to know their overall strategy plan, but for now I'll just take as they're not as evil as we're expecting them to be, with only some of them being hard to control, just like Zeref said.

When he said hard to control he meant it as in they're hard to reign in. He explains this to Makarov. Given what we've seen of Ajeel and Badd (Not givin' that one up. Seriously how can you go wrong with a name like Badd Mann, unless you're not an Isaac Hayes fan?), I can see that. I mean Badd's reaction to Brandish getting captured was Scorched Earth on both his comrade and Fairy Heart (ie. The entire reason they invaded).
Feb 3, 2016 10:07 PM

Nov 2015
-ZET- said:

Ah, fair enough.

Actually, the Spriggans aren't really evil, individual tendencies aside. This is just another mission for them. They're following Zeref's orders more or less loyally and killing people whenever necessary is a part of their job. They're not going out of their way to kill/ destroy and only eliminating the resistance. Following a bipolar guy who is all screwed up in the head without question is pretty stupid, but they don't see "his Majesty" that way. Zeref is actually a good ruler well liked by his subjects.
G_Spark233 said:

I was only joking -_-
There's nothing illogical in what you said. "Cancer" is an ok word to loosely describe Laxus' condition. I didn't mean to contradict you.
-ZET- said:

AllenNoah said:

You both have a point.
AllenNoah said:

When he said hard to control he meant it as in they're hard to rein in. He explains this to Makarov. Given what we've seen of Ajeel and Badd, I can see that. I mean Badd's reaction to Brandish getting captured was Scorched Earth on both his comrade and Fairy Heart (ie. The entire reason they invaded).
You're right. But I doubt a cannon shot could have damaged Fairy Heart. Rather, that was good strategy. Remotely wipe the enemy base out and then just walk in and take the booty. A dead comrade is a "necessary sacrifice."

@AllenNoah, congrats on your 500th post:P
I prefer Badd Mann too. Wahl Icht kind of got lost in translation.
EvarinyaFeb 3, 2016 10:20 PM
Feb 3, 2016 10:17 PM

Aug 2014
Evarinya said:
-ZET- said:

Ah, fair enough.

Actually, the Spriggans aren't really evil, individual tendencies aside. This is just another mission for them. They're following Zeref's orders more or less loyally and killing people whenever necessary is a part of their job. They're not going out of their way to kill/ destroy and only eliminating the resistance. Following a bipolar guy who is all screwed up in the head without question is pretty stupid, but they don't see "his Majesty" that way. Zeref is actually a good ruler well liked by his subjects.
G_Spark233 said:

I was only joking -_-
Ther's nothing illogical in what you said. "Cancer" is an ok word to loosely describe Laxus' condition. I didn't mean to contradict you.
-ZET- said:

AllenNoah said:

You both have a point.
AllenNoah said:

When he said hard to control he meant it as in they're hard to rein in. He explains this to Makarov. Given what we've seen of Ajeel and Badd, I can see that. I mean Badd's reaction to Brandish getting captured was Scorched Earth on both his comrade and Fairy Heart (ie. The entire reason they invaded).
You're right. But I doubt a cannon shot could have damaged Fairy Heart.Rather, that was good strategy. Remotely wipe the enemy base out and then just walk in and take the booty. A dead comrade is a "necessary sacrifice."

@AllenNoah, congrats on your 500th post:P
I prefer Badd Mann too. Wahl Icht kind of got lost in translation.

Considerring no one's ever stress tested the crystal as far as I could tell I'd like to believe that Zeref filed it under "Handle With Care." Otherwise any of the Spriggans with the capabilities would've just nuked Magnolia.
Feb 3, 2016 10:29 PM

Nov 2015
AllenNoah said:

Considering no one's ever stress tested the crystal as far as I could tell I'd like to believe that Zeref filed it under "Handle With Care." Otherwise any of the Spriggans with the capabilities would've just nuked Magnolia.

If destroying it was so easy then Makarov and Mavis would have had it destroyed by now instead of letting this whole war start. None of the other spriggans have reached Magnolia yet. Ajeel was defeated and Brandish didn't destroy the city because she wanted to meet Lucy. Then she got captured. Badd's proxy was oneshotted by Freed with Ichiya's help.
Feb 4, 2016 2:45 AM
Nov 2015
ViciLockhart said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:

I heard Neinhart is a certain language (idk which one) means 'No Heart' so that may be a hint/clue.
Feb 4, 2016 3:28 AM

Mar 2015
Heart shaped sleeping bag with Erza, LOL.

Nice match up between Laxus and Wahl.

4/5
Raijin-sama619Feb 4, 2016 3:33 AM
Feb 4, 2016 7:29 AM
May 2015
samisnotok said:
cloud8100 said:

Kyouka from Tartaros was sadistic DiMaria isn't sadistic. She's always been cool calm and collected. It just feels more like Hiro trying to add comedy and keep showing Dimaria that she has an interest in women which there's nothing wrong with at all. However when the character has yet to be established as a threat he/she/it can't be taken seriously. All she's done is strip clothes which makes her giving Kagura the luxury of running away seem really stupid. If she actually established herself as a badass warrior the story claims her to be and proved her worth then the audience could give her the benefit of the doubt when she let Kagura walk
Feb 4, 2016 9:04 AM

Nov 2015
Chaos_Harbinger said:
ViciLockhart said:

I heard Neinhart is a certain language (idk which one) means 'No Heart' so that may be a hint/clue.

"Nein" is "no" in German. "Hart" actually means "hard" or "harsh" in German. @Kanic also said this in a thread I made. I Agree. You guys have a point.
Feb 4, 2016 2:25 PM

May 2014
Everyone else talking about important plot elements and I' just sitting here like YES GaLe WOOO HOOO! God Levy was so cute with Gajeel watching over her. Still not better than Lucy hugging Natsu from behind in GMG though, can't wait to see what NaLu moment is coming this arc. Ships are about to sail my friends, oh what a glorious horizon!
Feb 4, 2016 3:48 PM
Feb 2016
Trentor11 said:
samisnotok said:

Kyouka from Tartaros was sadistic DiMaria isn't sadistic. She's always been cool calm and collected. It just feels more like Hiro trying to add comedy and keep showing Dimaria that she has an interest in women which there's nothing wrong with at all. However when the character has yet to be established as a threat he/she/it can't be taken seriously. All she's done is strip clothes which makes her giving Kagura the luxury of running away seem really stupid. If she actually established herself as a badass warrior the story claims her to be and proved her worth then the audience could give her the benefit of the doubt when she let Kagura walk

I already said this but we should all just wait to see what Mashima has in store.
Feb 5, 2016 4:29 PM

Jan 2015
Ahoy_NATO said:
Everyone else talking about important plot elements and I' just sitting here like YES GaLe WOOO HOOO!

I understand how you feel ... Levi and Gajeel were just so cute <3
Sep 25, 2016 12:38 PM

Jan 2016
I sense shit is about to down!,
Acnologia really did kill God serena then O.O (also tbh that damn "assassin" looking mage, looks like fucking Jason statham xD i mean come on hiro! )

Laxus is also getting the huff huff.. ? is getting serious for laxus as well. well they have came to support lamia scale and mermaid heel! this is going to fun.
Laxus vs Wahl, will his illness take over?
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 10, 2017 10:13 PM

Dec 2014
well so Laxus has been suffering for a year... Fairy tail finally arrive to help mermaid heal yes
Aug 26, 2017 4:53 PM

Oct 2015
gajeel cheesy line was embarrassing I almost cried, but Wendy's last appearance sure came in handy.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 15, 2018 10:54 AM

Feb 2013
Laxus is still suffering from those particles, not good.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Today, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.