Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 25, 2016 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was kinda funny. I mean, just with the way Raj portrayed his character in this episode...and how he almost feel like he got trolled lol

Kinda cute seeing Rona make her appearance in this episode as well.
I just find her curiosity amusing when she's around. Not bad for this episode. I got an adventurous type of feel. Really lovely visual coloring of the garden too. Rona's teasing about Raj was priceless XD. Glad to see the twins show up.

Jan 25, 2016 7:29 AM

Nov 2007
Awkward... they are not used to each other yet. lol @ many people looking for fun, and getting lost at underground road. The twins following because the sister is curious about the main girl. In the mean time the prince still searching for the seeker guy.

Bird girl visiting, and older brother peaking again. lol @ Nobu's character being brother again as he carries FukuJun's character across the water. Nobu's character sensing someone following and left the two, so that they can talk it out. The twins knows the way out. They sense that their brother's change is because of her. When the seeker guy appeared, that guy who gave information is gone to see him.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 25, 2016 8:30 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
That awkward conversation in the beginning and underground passage scene....lol
Prince Raj is amusing as always

Kihal is back.....nice to see her again <3

I thought Rona was voiced by Yui Ogura...
...Minase Inori eh.....Chino~

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 25, 2016 8:40 AM

Apr 2014
That conversation between Raji and Shirayuki was so cringy lol

I thought this scene was pretty funny XD

Jan 25, 2016 9:33 AM

Sep 2007
Gawd, I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at all of Raj's "overly dramatic" movements if you know what I mean.

uwahh I'm starting to feel sympathetic towards Raji too...cuz you know Shirayuki's gonna end up with Zen in the end so it's so sad how it's like....he's holding back and being all awkward around her....
(and that next ep preview of him pulling petals off that flower ......ohhh gawd poor poor POOR him...)

UGH...I'm so annoyed at Kazuki now that we finally see him again... I also hope Mihaya doesn't cross over to Kazuki's side >_< I wouldn't forgive him for the second time..
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jan 25, 2016 9:36 AM

Jan 2015
Lol Raj being arried like a child :D
Jan 25, 2016 9:43 AM

Oct 2012
Obi carried Raji XD
Jan 25, 2016 9:44 AM

Dec 2014
prince raj expressions are all priceless nice and funny episodes
Jan 25, 2016 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
Prince Raji's expressions were so priceless in this episode!
Jan 25, 2016 10:15 AM

Jul 2014
Never thought I'd start liking Raj as a character, but somehow this episode has really helped me do that. That aside, it was interesting to see a slight humorous side to Izana, and I'm hoping Kazuki has some actual half-decent motivations for wanting to kidnap Shirayuki.
Jan 25, 2016 10:29 AM

May 2014
Prince Raj is such a child
His little bro and sis are more mature
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jan 25, 2016 11:32 AM

Mar 2014
Raj should have his own series
Jan 25, 2016 11:57 AM

Jul 2010
The beginning with the initiate conversation, answer and the conversation ends was quite awkward.

Raj with his grandiose movement remains to be fun, especially how out of line it is. Quite the interesting siblings Raj has, when the younger is more prepared to use the underground passage does say a lot, and the fact that Raj feelings are crystal clear.
Jan 25, 2016 12:00 PM

Mar 2015
This second cour - sadly - lacks a lot of the charm and interesting plot of the first one.

Baka-ouji is nice either way.
Jan 25, 2016 12:23 PM

Feb 2015
Raj is becoming into a funny character...great.
this episode was funny.
but that ending, that was interesting ending.
looks like they will reveal who is that blonde guy in the next episode, can't wait for that.
Jan 25, 2016 12:48 PM

Oct 2014
''Bitch, you gonna get Friendzoned'' <- This chapter in a Nutshell.

Inb4 Shirayuki is actually a princess.
Jan 25, 2016 1:27 PM

May 2015
Solid episode. The scenes with Raji were pretty entertaining, lol. And looks like we got to see that little brat at the end. Wonder what his business is. Hopefully we'll find out next episode.

Jan 25, 2016 1:49 PM

Nov 2014
At least Raji is getting better
Hi there
Jan 25, 2016 2:14 PM

Jul 2015
Raji is so funny. He acts all tough but when he's alone with that one dude, he's all wimpy lol. Blonde kid at the end. Hopefully next ep shows us who he is because it's been eating at me ever since he was first mentioned.
Jan 25, 2016 2:19 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Prince Raj is always fun.

Man, everybody is wanting Shirayuki. It's too bad she'll be with Zen, because everyone is going to get friendzoned hardcore. Even my boy Obi will get friendzoned.

So this new kid has to be a girl. She just has to be. She's way too pretty to be a boy.
Jan 25, 2016 3:31 PM

Oct 2011
Prince Raj changing because of Shiraiyuki

OMG Kazuki is here
Jan 25, 2016 3:45 PM

May 2015
I actually like raji now :D and I wish shirayuki's hair would grow long
Jan 25, 2016 4:28 PM
Jul 2018
Oh my god, this was a very nice episode actually. Raj's interactions just makes me enjoy the series more for some reason. I just personally love it xD

Raji Raji!
Jan 25, 2016 4:48 PM

Sep 2014
I knew it. I had a feeling Shirayuki may have been a princess. I mean, look at the facts:
- taken in by a group of people in the mountains
- then raised by "grandparents"
- only girl with such red hair throughout many kingdoms

It's like this anime it borrowing some aspects of classic story tales. With this in mind, it leads me to believe that Kazuki is important to Shirayuki. I'm still certain that Kazuki is also a girl.

I think that Kazuki was assigned at birth to be Shirayuki's aid/maiden. But Shirayuki disappeared. All grown up, the tomboy Kazuki went out to find her after hearing word of a girl with hair as red as an apple.

I think it may go one of two ways. The Romeo and Juliet version where both kingdoms hate each other and they can't be together anymore but end up doing so because love or the one where she is needed to raise her kingdom and can' be with him anymore until the decide to marry and merge the two.
Jan 25, 2016 5:14 PM

Aug 2013
Two little demons :3

Raj is such a tsundere. Male tsundere are hard to tame. They have even more pride. But they are also hilarious as well.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 25, 2016 5:55 PM

Jun 2014
Everyone loves Shirayuki!! Who's next, the bishounen...?
Jan 25, 2016 6:01 PM

Jun 2014
I remember when Raj first showed up in the first season, and I couldn't stand him. But now, he's grown on me a lot. This episode was hilarious because of him.

I hope we get more information about Kazuki soon. I want to know what his deal is.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 25, 2016 6:45 PM
Apr 2015
Glad to see Raj changing for the better. it's kinda cute seeing his interactions with Shirayuki. haha that tsundere
Jan 25, 2016 7:25 PM

Sep 2014
The conversation between Shirayuki and Raj was awkward at the beginning.

And they went to the underground passage, Raj said he know the way... lost in the end ==

But funny, how Raj even got carried by Obi when they need to walk across the water.

And once they managed to get out from the underground, I get to see this xD

I like her expression. It was cute!

But this episode, Prince Raj's expressions were amusing XDD
IzuhoJan 25, 2016 8:30 PM
Jan 25, 2016 7:43 PM

Oct 2011
As adorable as Shirayuki and Zen's interactions are, I will always ship Shirayuki x Obi.
He is so in love with her, that poor guy. x3
Jan 25, 2016 9:54 PM
May 2014
i wanted some interaction between Shirayuki and the kids, that was dissapointing
Jan 26, 2016 12:10 AM

Sep 2014
I think the real thing that we should focus on are her "grandparents" and the fact that she wants to find the people that took her in when she lived in the mountains are the biggest red flag.

Let's look at how things went so far:

• She lives in the forest with people that took her in
  • She was raised by her grandparents
  • She lives alone and was on the very becoming a princes concubine
  • She was rescued by and befriended a prince
  • She lives in the castle with the royal family

The first two are the red flags.

• She was taking in by a group of people in the woods

What was she doing in the forest and how old was she? How did she go from living in the forest to living with her grandparents? Who were her grandparents and how did she know that's what they were?

It seems to me that this anime may take one of the following routes:

Romeo & Juliet:
We later find out she is a princess and is the enemy of the kingdom that took her in. Yada yada yada, fighting, crying, almost deaths, love wins in the end and everyone is happy.

You are the last of your bloodline A
She is the last of the royal bloodline and her kingdom needs her back to bring it to its former glory. She sadly agrees but after a crap ton of stuff she and the prince marry and the two kingdoms unite

You are the last of your bloodline B
Her kingdom was taken over by another and her entire family was killed. Using the Superman route, they safely transport her to a far away land so she won't get killed. Because of the crazy adventures that she has been through, word has traveled that a mysterious girl with apple red hair lives in the castle with the royal family. The ppl that took over the kingdom see this as a threat that should have been killed off and send forces to capture her. If successful, they force her to marry the current ruling party and kill her off after producing an heir.

You can see where option B would end up. She's eventually captured, a big as war breaks out, her kingdom is saved and the older prince announces that the younger prince should marry her and both should rule her kingdom together.

Yes, no?
Jan 26, 2016 5:57 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Raj is awesome, really nice episode because of him.
Jan 26, 2016 6:07 AM

Sep 2014
A good episode overall. Let's see what happens next.
Jan 26, 2016 6:51 AM

Oct 2008
Ikano said:

uwahh I'm starting to feel sympathetic towards Raji too...cuz you know Shirayuki's gonna end up with Zen in the end so it's so sad how it's like....he's holding back and being all awkward around her....
(and that next ep preview of him pulling petals off that flower ......ohhh gawd poor poor POOR him...)

You and me both >__<

I really really like Raj now and I just feel so sad for his one-sided love. I can't really ship the two of them considering Shirayuki has affections only for Zen but :((( Kinda hate and love this season for this development; now I enjoy watching Raj so much and find Zen boring.
Jan 26, 2016 10:49 AM

Mar 2008
Very good character development on Raj. I really like tsundere males. That's partly because of Fukuyama Jun though :p
Jan 26, 2016 2:09 PM

Jun 2011
Great episode! Nice to see how Raji changed.
Was the little sister also in the manga? For some reason I can't remember her at all.
Jan 26, 2016 4:49 PM

Dec 2013
Another good episode. This season's eps perhaps aren't as intriguing from the standpoint of plot as S1, but in some ways I like it better - there's nothing heavy-handed and everything is very natural. Most of all I love how the comedy relies on the chill nature of its dialogue rather than the usual animu gags and slapstick/hysterical crap. Team Obi ;-)
Jan 26, 2016 4:49 PM

Mar 2009
All the characters in this show are thirsty for Shirayuki.
Jan 26, 2016 6:24 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I kinda want Zen to die (I don't hate him) and for Obi to get with Shirayiki now......
Jan 27, 2016 5:57 AM

May 2014
LauraBirdie said:
Raj should have his own series

Totally agree XD]

~If there is something I lack as a prince,tell me~
-Prince Raj-
I laughed so hard
I love these two <3[url[/url]
Jan 27, 2016 6:05 AM

May 2014

Guys,I'm telling you
Akagami no Shirayuki is different
I love these two <3[url[/url]
Jan 27, 2016 6:43 AM

Oct 2015

Yep the scenes in the underground passage were pretty funny.

Tsururin_Tsun said:

I was thinking along the same lines that maybe she was a Princess or someone very important.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Jan 27, 2016 1:49 PM

Jun 2013
he got them lost lol
Jan 27, 2016 5:50 PM

Jul 2015
Lovely as always. That's all I have to say. Raj's character is progressing!
Have to wait till next week. :(
Jan 27, 2016 8:56 PM

Sep 2012
You guys are looking into it waaaaay too much, lmfao. She's as normal as a main heroine with bright red hair can get.
Also, I don't remember anything about Kazuki. I guess he was just that insignificant in the manga, lol. He's annoying though, that much is certain.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Jan 28, 2016 3:47 PM

Sep 2014
AthrunZ29 said:
You guys are looking into it waaaaay too much, lmfao. She's as normal as a main heroine with bright red hair can get.
Also, I don't remember anything about Kazuki. I guess he was just that insignificant in the manga
, lol. He's annoying though, that much is certain.

Are you saying we are looking to much into this because you know she's just a regular person since you read the manga? I hope not. Don't ruin my dreams dammit. Also, spoilers? I don't think revealing her not to be a princess from some far off land counts as it, but damn I'm really looking forward for that to be true.
Jan 28, 2016 7:33 PM

Jul 2012
Pretty enjoyable episode, loved seeing Raji completely mess up the whole day and try to act like he knows but of course gets Shirayuki and Obi lost with him lol. Overall nice episode to see how much Raji has changed because of Shirayuki and also funny to see his siblings following them and well you can tell they got the smarts unlike Raji. Zen is trying his best on his side with another Izana moment showing he is testing Shirayuki and Zen. This is one of the reason I am liking this so far since we get 2 different perspectives from each side and it adds a lot to the story. I can't wait for next weeks episode since now we see Kazuki is here and i'm wondering what the heck is he planning on doing.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjXq5zM5NmI&feature=youtu.be
Jan 28, 2016 8:01 PM

Aug 2012
Fredo_p said:
I think the real thing that we should focus on are her "grandparents" and the fact that she wants to find the people that took her in when she lived in the mountains are the biggest red flag.

Let's look at how things went so far:

• She lives in the forest with people that took her in
  • She lives alone and was on the very becoming a princes concubine
  • She was rescued by and befriended a prince
  • She lives in the castle with the royal family

The first two are the red flags.

• She was taking in by a group of people in the woods

What was she doing in the forest and how old was she? How did she go from living in the forest to living with her grandparents? Who were her grandparents and how did she know that's what they were?

It seems to me that this anime may take one of the following routes:

Romeo & Juliet:
We later find out she is a princess and is the enemy of the kingdom that took her in. Yada yada yada, fighting, crying, almost deaths, love wins in the end and everyone is happy.

You are the last of your bloodline A
She is the last of the royal bloodline and her kingdom needs her back to bring it to its former glory. She sadly agrees but after a crap ton of stuff she and the prince marry and the two kingdoms unite

You are the last of your bloodline B
Her kingdom was taken over by another and her entire family was killed. Using the Superman route, they safely transport her to a far away land so she won't get killed. Because of the crazy adventures that she has been through, word has traveled that a mysterious girl with apple red hair lives in the castle with the royal family. The ppl that took over the kingdom see this as a threat that should have been killed off and send forces to capture her. If successful, they force her to marry the current ruling party and kill her off after producing an heir.

You can see where option B would end up. She's eventually captured, a big as war breaks out, her kingdom is saved and the older prince announces that the younger prince should marry her and both should rule her kingdom together.

Yes, no?

I feel like A would be the most likely scenario. I feel like she may not be a princess though (it feels too, I dunno, typical I guess, in this type of genre), but I think there are some mysteries about her birth.
Jan 30, 2016 8:10 AM

Dec 2012
Your ideas are plausible, but I hope the show will not end like this.
It was another lovely episode :). Raji is so stupid ><
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

117 by Seraschi »»
Feb 24, 1:44 PM

» Let's vote for production of the third season!

Shadow_Kurgansk - Dec 31, 2023

14 by Shadow_Kurgansk »»
Jan 16, 11:26 PM

» Help Us Promote "Shirayuki no Hime" Season 3 Petition

Shadow_Kurgansk - Jan 2

7 by SwiftSN »»
Jan 4, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

166 by pufinab »»
Nov 3, 2023 2:40 PM

» Season 3???

WannabeWeeb_ - Jul 22, 2021

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jul 17, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.