Forum Settings
Forums

What kind of manga/anime series would you make?

New
Jan 22, 2016 9:08 AM

Nov 2015
Be creative! We've all watched/read manga and anime but what kind of series would you create?
Feb 8, 2016 6:49 PM
Jan 2016
Hello my friend, being creative is my specialty. So hears my long answer. I would make an anime off of my life experiences that live action television cannot be copied.
So here's an adult answer. By the way after reading this answer, post please at the following link:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1480667

Simply I was raised to believe that Jehovah's Witnesses are the one true religion(May be true, you choose!). Now follow closely and if you don't understand or want to make a similar plot contact a Jehovah's Witness for a bible study to get the fundamentals. This will take about 6 months or less typically.

Background conceived in anime:
In the study of the Bible over many years after what people refer to as "Armageddon" where all the wicked are killed and some individuals do survive to take care of earth and this is a time called "Thousand year reign." Jesus(not god) is the ruler during this time and will resurrect every being who dies before Armageddon took place. (Yes even Hitler) Jesus has a thousand immortal spirit beings who rule with him and govern the new mankind. ( The thousand were previously humans.) Now during this thousand years the new mankind will be able too reach "perfection" and live in a beautiful paradise that will satisfy our every need(God's original purpose).

Plot: Satan is released (Being confined in the Abyss during Armageddon) after the thousand years. This is the LAST test for Perfect humanity to make the perfect decision too stand against God or with God. (Room for what you think, maybe can imagine perfect evil is like hehe.)

Character: Now the main character is based on what you think is a perfect version of YOU! Story is told by this character and unfolds the "Second end" by his narration.

Ending(Best anime made with ending in mind!!!!!):
Satan creates his vicious evil side against God(His name is Jehovah) Then the current ruler Jesus kills Satan(in fire COOL!) and the op-posers. Then Jesus hands the throne back too Jehovah. The original myriads of angels take there position with God as well. In the end your given the opportunity too live forever as a perfect being in a perfect paradise for all eternity!

Remember the anime industry wants to make money! Dragging this out like One Piece would make so much money because you can use so many different main characters for each arc. (Never ending) This would make the perfect post-apocalyptic anime ever!!!

Again please post your opinion of my question at the following link:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1480667

More topics from this board

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

10 by JKKH »»
1 hour ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

357 by nin-tendo »»
5 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Today

2 by Cammell »»
11 hours ago

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1628 by JKKH »»
Yesterday, 9:47 PM

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Yesterday

0 by abambata »»
Yesterday, 12:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.