Forums

Manga 'Kekkai Sensen' Gets New OVA Adaptation

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 4, 2016 1:49 PM
Feb 2016
Seky said:
Z4k said:

Both the anime and manga sold really well so it's not really that surprising.

Anime only sells well. And the anime does not follow the manga.
JkayW said:
I hated Kekkai Sensen. It saddens me this gets an OVA.

Its follow the manga, but its only add some filler. This anime kinda popular in japan. sorry to say,there is some anime which require a person with higher IQ to watch it, so they can understand what happened very well. if you personally don't like it, so its nevermind
read the last one, 265 i think http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1434915&show=250
the title doesn't prove the show. People will hate.
Harukei_bMasterFeb 4, 2016 2:01 PM
Feb 4, 2016 2:24 PM
Feb 2016
NotThisShitAgain said:
Oh that's amazing.

I heard it's cover that chapter, so we would know about another "13 Kings" in this OVA .

Next, S2 pliss Bones!!

Yeah, its from 20th chapter (i think its seriously a super comedy since BONES deciide to make it an ova). I don't think the new character is the king, i think its more to nickname people gave him. but i think there is a hint in this episode which that restaurant king is related to a person that are possesed by another king. Bones will do many things to make the story become super interesting, so there's a chance the other king will be introduced. Oh yeah, I expect s2 aired on this fall or next winter since the last episode aired last fall. Do you wanna read more about something in kekkai sensen? read #265 , i think (its me)
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1434915&show=250
Mar 26, 2016 2:33 AM
Feb 2016
danieltortoisee said:
Don't care about a comedy OVA centred around restaurants really: if we're getting more of this, I'd much prefer a second season if I'm honest.

sorry for interrupting. Did you already watch the pv? It seems... Really good and i think its worth watching (my opinion). If you're not watch the pv, watch here http://myanimelist.net/anime/32574/Kekkai_Sensen__Ousama_no_Restaurant_no_Ousama

*i'm always this bored, so i'm always quoting others. Sorry if you feel uncomfortable*
Mar 26, 2016 2:35 AM
Mar 2016
JkayW said:
I hated Kekkai Sensen. It saddens me this gets an OVA.

Most people just liked it for its animation and the characters that seemed interesting but we're just not well fleshed out copies of the original characters in the manga
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
5 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 7 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
7 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 8 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.