Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 19, 2016 5:28 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This 37 minutes long ova is nice , Ashlyn was weak , thought she is supposed to be strong as muzaka daughter

anyone noticed rai bonus extra power , it seems he can create a coffin by unlocking his seal.

Glad that my submission for this anime was approved.

Jan 24, 2016 1:40 PM

Feb 2015
AllenVonStein said:

This 37 minutes long ova is nice , Ashlyn was weak , thought she is supposed to be strong as muzaka daughter

anyone noticed rai bonus extra power , it seems he can create a coffin by unlocking his seal.

so did you look at the russian, raw, or did you find english yet?
Jan 24, 2016 2:04 PM

Jan 2012
TomDay said:

Just Korean audio

Jan 24, 2016 4:20 PM

Feb 2015
AllenVonStein said:
TomDay said:

Just Korean audio

ah well. ok then. i guess i'll just wait then. it shouldn't be too long.
Jan 24, 2016 9:51 PM

Nov 2014
Barely any comments.

Jan 25, 2016 6:24 PM

Feb 2011
Glad to see this is finally on MAL. It was real nice seeing Rai and Muzaka's battle from 820 years ago, and animated to boot! The animation was good in some places, but the music comes out on top! I feel they capture the Noblesse atmosphere really well in this OVA. C:

I really do hope they animate the series itself next. Wishful thinking perhaps, but I can dream.
Jan 27, 2016 1:22 AM

Dec 2013
AllenVonStein said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Ashlyn is half human- she may have inherited more human qualities than werewolf ones- but did hold up for a little while- thats something right.
Anyway i really liked Raisel and Mujaka's friendship- hope they reconcile before the end though.
The fight was really good, the animation was nice but the music really took the spotlight. Will watch again once it gets translated.

I have some confusion; i always thought that traitors also fought rai after his fight with mujaka and that took a toll on him not only his fight with mujaka.

Anybody else saw that ending where a scuba diver found rai and is now asking himself how on earth did he end up on the building and not in a freaking museum???
Jan 29, 2016 7:55 AM

Apr 2015
ironace said:
AllenVonStein said:

Anybody else saw that ending where a scuba diver found rai and is now asking himself how on earth did he end up on the building and not in a freaking museum???

It was covered in the manhwa. Union found the coffin then it was stolen by contrabandists. M-21 & M-24 came to Korea looking for thieves.
Feb 2, 2016 10:19 AM

Mar 2012
https://www.facebook.com/IDwebtoon/videos/1983348465222664/

This is probably just promo for the OVA but damn, it gets me hyped for Noblesse anime adaption possibly in the future! (Nice to see Mary and Jake too)
CEOAmaterasuFeb 2, 2016 10:34 AM
Feb 2, 2016 11:10 AM

Dec 2013
Shokugeki said:

This is probably just promo for the OVA but damn, it gets me hyped for Noblesse anime adaption possibly in the future! (Nice to see Mary and Jake too)

I like it, but the art makes it seem too expensive, but heres to hopin an adaptation does come!
Feb 2, 2016 5:23 PM

Jan 2012
@Shokugeki thnx for update

Just saw the preview , this is literally best 1 min trail i have seen , m-21 was there too

Feb 2, 2016 6:56 PM
Jan 2016
Shokugeki said:

This looks so good. :O
LaugastsFeb 2, 2016 7:08 PM
Feb 3, 2016 1:34 AM
Dec 2010
I simply can't understand, how making all this usual crap which comes every season can be more profitable than creating anime adaptation of story as good and popular as Noblesse.
Feb 3, 2016 3:54 AM

Apr 2015
Didn't recognize Frankenstein at first, is it me or his hair color too muted?
Feb 3, 2016 5:48 AM

Dec 2013
Novalogic said:
I simply can't understand, how making all this usual crap which comes every season can be more profitable than creating anime adaptation of story as good and popular as Noblesse.

I agree, there are soo many manhwas with potential to be very enjoyable plus profitable for studios but dunno why they dont take a leap of faith.
Feb 3, 2016 10:53 AM

Nov 2014
So I decided to google "Noblesse: Awakening" a bit and it seems like it's a big thing in Indonesia:
https://www.facebook.com/events/208618269488188/

Google translate says:
"After reading more than 20 billion times worldwide , eventually webtoon " Noblesse " was made into an animated movie ! Do not miss watching " Noblesse : Awakening " dated February 4, 2016 !"
"Produced by Production I.G from Japan that is famous for a series of animated films mainstay , now Rai and his friends will be in action on your screen !"
"The Studio also produces the famous animated film " Evangelion " and " Ghost in the Shell " is now presents " Noblesse " !"

So yeah, looks like it's real. ^^
I am a kawaii potato.~
Feb 3, 2016 8:24 PM

Dec 2008
My face while watching this...

Feb 3, 2016 9:20 PM

Mar 2012
ironace said:
Novalogic said:

I agree, there are soo many manhwas with potential to be very enjoyable plus profitable for studios but dunno why they dont take a leap of faith.

Like The Breaker for example, so much potential in that
Feb 3, 2016 9:22 PM

Mar 2012
adela-dulindwen said:
So I decided to google "Noblesse: Awakening" a bit and it seems like it's a big thing in Indonesia:

Google translate says:
"After reading more than 20 billion times worldwide , eventually webtoon " Noblesse " was made into an animated movie ! Do not miss watching " Noblesse : Awakening " dated February 4, 2016 !"
"Produced by Production I.G from Japan that is famous for a series of animated films mainstay , now Rai and his friends will be in action on your screen !"
"The Studio also produces the famous animated film " Evangelion " and " Ghost in the Shell " is now presents " Noblesse " !"

Real as in anime series or real as in that one animated movie only?
Feb 3, 2016 11:34 PM

Dec 2013
adela-dulindwen said:

Google translate says:

HOLY SHIT!!!!

NOW, its a waiting game for the others.
I cant wait for ToG, The breaker, Soul cartel and many more!!!
Also, i guess it needs to be submitted in the anime database as well.
ironaceFeb 3, 2016 11:58 PM
Feb 4, 2016 3:28 AM

Nov 2014
Shokugeki said:
adela-dulindwen said:

Google translate says:

Real as in anime series or real as in that one animated movie only?

It says "movie" at the end of the preview here: https://www.facebook.com/IDwebtoon/videos/1983348465222664/
I am a kawaii potato.~
Feb 4, 2016 4:38 AM

Jan 2010
AllenVonStein said:
@Shokugeki thnx for update

Just saw the preview , this is literally best 1 min trail i have seen , m-21 was there too

This is great news thanks for sharing!
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 4, 2016 6:35 AM

Mar 2013
With Japanese dub and English subs

Is that OnoD as Frankenstein?
Feb 4, 2016 6:51 AM

Jan 2012
AntonKutovoi said:

wait is this the movie ? or it gonna be more?

Feb 4, 2016 7:09 AM

Aug 2011
AntonKutovoi said:

No, that's Daisuke Hirakawa.
Feb 4, 2016 8:16 AM

Apr 2014
AntonKutovoi said:

Isn't this the movie adapted by Production I.G?
Feb 4, 2016 8:27 AM

Jun 2015
Novalogic said:

Because japan can get stupid lets adapt really bad novel and manga and hope for succes when they are a some extremly good one right here that one has ever adapted before
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2016 9:33 AM

Nov 2012
Really need English subtitle of this one, can anyone help?
Feb 4, 2016 9:35 AM

Jan 2012
Z4k said:

Isn't this the movie adapted by Production I.G?

i think it's the first ep of OAV

not sure how many OAV eps it will get

Feb 4, 2016 10:02 AM

Apr 2014
Lol it got anime...I used to read the manhwa until like chapter 100 or so then put it on hold.
It's kind of meh if you told me.
7/10
Feb 4, 2016 10:10 AM

Jan 2012
OMG didn't know there was an anime until the subtitles came out on the website I follow oO
Judging from the Pv the animation looks pretty good oO Not sure I'll watch it though since I dropped the manwha a while ago around ch 300 or something... I'll see when I'm bored
Feb 4, 2016 10:25 AM

Jan 2012
Guys this thread is just for first ova

if u want to discuss about second OAV

here's the thread :http://myanimelist.net/anime/32668/Noblesse__Awakening/forum

Feb 4, 2016 1:55 PM
Feb 2015
So does any one have a dowload link (of MEGA if possible) with eng or spanish subs for "The Beginning of Destruction" not "awakening".
Feb 4, 2016 2:01 PM

Jun 2009
WO_HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so long i waited for this never thought it would come to this feels like a dream come true :D
Feb 4, 2016 2:06 PM

Oct 2010
Fresh_Beanz said:
So does any one have a dowload link (of MEGA if possible) with eng or spanish subs for "The Beginning of Destruction" not "awakening".

http://www.vbvx.com/episode/noblesse-ova/

TomDay said:
AllenVonStein said:

Just Korean audio

ah well. ok then. i guess i'll just wait then. it shouldn't be too long.

Nope. The original name of this OVA is also korean, so must be animated in Korea, so this is original. No japanese for now. Maybe with japanese subtitles.
Edit: just checked and this studio that animated this is korean, yeah, they only have this and another ova same in korean. the other one have 6 episoade and will have a movie in future.
Lulu1221_Feb 4, 2016 2:12 PM
Feb 4, 2016 2:35 PM

Jun 2009
its not bad but it goes by too fast i mean soo many stuff is mixed together liked the loner version from manhwa more
Feb 4, 2016 3:24 PM

Feb 2015
Chris_Iori said:

Nope. The original name of this OVA is also korean, so must be animated in Korea, so this is original. No japanese for now. Maybe with japanese subtitles.
Edit: just checked and this studio that animated this is korean, yeah, they only have this and another ova same in korean. the other one have 6 episoade and will have a movie in future.

*SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH...........................................*

.....>.'>
Feb 5, 2016 3:49 AM

Apr 2015
rever said:
I'm glad Noblesse got some kind of adaptation but this OVA was just trash. First of all, it was so freaking fast pasted that anybody that hasn't read the webtoon won't be able to keep up. Because of this, the character interactions are so fucking poor. Rai and Frankenstein had absolutely no reason to go save the kids because they've had absolutely no interaction with them in this OVA. Nothing makes sense. It's just one scene that happened in the manga to the next scene, with no context whatsoever. What pissed me off the most was the fact that M-24 knew who Rai was, i.e. the Noblesse. What the fuck?! Not even the 13th elder knew who he was in the webtoon because it's such little known fact, but you're telling me that it's such common knowledge that the two dogs of the organization, as they referred to themselves in the webtoon, know that fact? It's just so stupid. "Oh, look, there's the Noblesse". Seriously?! All in all, I rate this as 2/5. I rate the webtoon 5/5 so don't try to portray me as some hater. I just despised this OVA.

Wrong Thread

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1479322
Feb 5, 2016 4:12 AM

Aug 2009
TahZin said:

http://www.animenova.org/noblesse-pamyeol-ui-sijak-ova
Feb 5, 2016 5:27 AM

Nov 2012
ezikialrage said:
TahZin said:

http://www.animenova.org/noblesse-pamyeol-ui-sijak-ova

That's actually Noblesse: Awakening, they got the title wrong
Feb 6, 2016 7:36 AM

Sep 2014
Why hasn't it been subbed yet even if someone just types out what they say in a text file I'll take it please? T.T
Feb 6, 2016 12:49 PM

Jan 2015
Finally saw the backstory of the fight that Injured Raizel and Muzaka. So Tje Werewolves controlled the Humans and a Werewolf killed her and made it seem a Huam did it.
Feb 7, 2016 7:39 AM

Jun 2010
I don't know is there something before this like manga etc, so all I know is from the ova.
I personally don't like vampire things when they're not acting like real vampires. I don't know yet if Rai is a vampire or something else, but since the other vampire was supposed to kneel him, I think Rai should be a vampire aswell.

So I wouldn't like at all that Rai is eating normal food and enduring sun. But if he isn't a vampire, then it's fine.

The fights were good and this show would be good if it was longer.
But I hate how Rai looks like Kuran Kaname. :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2016 8:13 AM

Jan 2013
The vampire lore in Noblesse differs from any other media. This class is systematically different from any other variations that you have seen so far.
Feb 7, 2016 11:18 AM

Feb 2015
Holy sh*t! Somebody add English subtitle for this!
Feb 7, 2016 4:00 PM

Mar 2013
I watch Noblesse Awakening and cant find this OVA. Can someone post a link or message me? I really need to watch this anime.
Feb 7, 2016 5:24 PM

Jan 2013
There is a 5 gb version of this (1080p). You can find it with on the famous anime torrent site. But there are no subs atm.
Feb 8, 2016 4:46 AM

Mar 2015
yoite- said:
I don't know is there something before this like manga etc, so all I know is from the ova.
I personally don't like vampire things when they're not acting like real vampires. I don't know yet if Rai is a vampire or something else, but since the other vampire was supposed to kneel him, I think Rai should be a vampire aswell.

So I wouldn't like at all that Rai is eating normal food and enduring sun. But if he isn't a vampire, then it's fine.

The fights were good and this show would be good if it was longer.
But I hate how Rai looks like Kuran Kaname. :D

IndienRock said:
I watch Noblesse Awakening and cant find this OVA. Can someone post a link or message me? I really need to watch this anime.

yep me too...didnt even knew this existed. From the trailer seems much better than the Awakening ova and it seems it has some extrat stuff added that werent in the manhwa.
So if someone found this subbed please help

MikeHunt69Feb 8, 2016 4:59 AM
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

Mar 2013
Now after having watched this anime. I wonder if there are more anime like this?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Why is this listed in MAL?

ColtBuntline - May 1, 2016

4 by Allen_Walker84 »»
Mar 26, 2018 2:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.