Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 17, 2016 5:38 AM
Dec 2015
Ok, so that part really got me depressed and made me tear up and cry.
Their relationship, whether it's romantic or platonic, is so beautiful.
They had been through so much together already, and they're both each other's first friend. It's just so heartbreaking to watch them say goodbye...
They did promise to email each other and to stay friends forever no matter where they went, but then again their expressions at the end...
They realized that they can't stay together forever, and they each found a different road... This is what that old woman meant when she said that they will each go a different way...
Do you think, after the hiatus ends, they will meet each other again? I don't expect him to be there for the current story arc since I believe is going to be an arc with Gon going on n adventure without his first best friend for the first time, but do you think they will reunite in the next arc?

I AM SAYING ALL OF THIS IN THE HOPE THAT TOGASHI IS GOING TO CONTINUE WRITING THE MANGA, BECAUSE THIS IS NOT HIS FIRST HIATUS, so it makes sense that he will resume writing it again.
Jan 17, 2016 10:50 AM

Jan 2014
Their friendship was definitely the highlight of the series for me. It's difficult to say what Togashi might do with the story, but I hope we do get to see a reunion between the 2 of them in the future and hopefully not as adversaries.
Jan 17, 2016 11:47 AM
Dec 2015
Lizzy_Fizz said:
Their friendship was definitely the highlight of the series for me. It's difficult to say what Togashi might do with the story, but I hope we do get to see a reunion between the 2 of them in the future and hopefully not as adversaries.

I mean, I believe he wrote the Dark Continent arc without Killua to portray that they Gon and Killua did indeed find different paths.
I am still reluctant of reading the Dark Continent arc because I am scared that Togashi won't continue with the manga, and that I will be left with a cliffhanger...

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

62 by omorashi »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Yesterday, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Yesterday, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.