Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2016 4:36 AM

May 2009
Maybe I missed something (haven't checked in for a few days), but the [asmb] is down. What's up?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 21, 2016 7:21 PM
Oct 2008
No idea...I came here to ask the same thing myself. This place is deeeeaaaaad....
Jan 22, 2016 3:40 PM
Jan 2009
:) I'm guessing [as] is doing a major revamp and couldn't be bothered to do it offline to avoid interruption of service.

And yeah, it looks dead around here, but I bet all the cool kids are talking about whatever the Great Lemming Herd thinks are the hottest shows/comics at the moment, so....
May 9, 2016 7:28 PM

Jul 2007
It's shite.
Nov 2, 2016 11:56 AM

May 2009
Okay, so the boards are gone again? When visiting the tab says "Bye Boards - Adult Swim" and there's just that drawing of some king and his computer and the boards not working. Wonder if that's the end, for real, or if they decided to go with a different type of forum?
Nov 2, 2016 11:16 PM
Nov 2016
Yeah, wow. They actually made me join myanimelist, just so I could have somewhere to vent my spleen. What gets me is they don't even have the balls to give an explanation of any kind. First they basically give the middle finger to all the board regulars with their crappy revamp, then some mystery executive prevents the people who actually care about the boards, like Luuv, from making improvements that basically everybody there wants, and then they finally axe the whole thing without any forewarning or explanation and try and make light of it like that as if it's just a big joke. Well I'm not laughing. I seriously want to slug someone from AS right now.

Let me tell you, if it wasn't for the Cubs winning the world series just now I'd probably be really pissed, but nothing can spoil the high I'm on right now. Hate to say it though, but this was actually pretty easy to see coming. They obviously stopped caring about the boards a while ago. The fact that they basically lied about archiving the old boards, was probably the first sign and should have tipped us all off that the recent changes were probably an attempt to sabotage it and slowly kill it off.

Edit: Went over and registered at Luuv's new board, and discovered from someone there that you can actually still get on the AS boards by signing in on the main page and then going to boards.staging.adultswim.com

Not sure how long it'll be around, but place is going pretty bonkers as you might expect.
DarkCloudOvrheadNov 3, 2016 12:25 AM
Mar 7, 2019 8:17 PM
Mar 2019
FYI to those who didn't get the memo - the ASMB crew is at unevenedge.com

Luuv made a new forum just before the ASMB went down and it picked up right where the old boards left off.

https://unevenedge.com/
Jun 3, 2019 3:46 PM

Oct 2007
And now Uneven Edge is gone, apparently. Maybe it's temporary, I dunno, but damn, not even two hours finding this out and the tension's already getting to me.

IGNORE ME!
PokeNirvashJun 3, 2019 5:02 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What about Black Lagoon on [as]?

blackdragon21983 - Aug 8, 2007

18 by Radiene »»
Apr 29, 2015 3:45 AM

Poll: » see you later space cow

panic - May 29, 2011

5 by CAC »»
Jul 13, 2011 6:11 PM

» Anime version of your favorite novels

Nerdy_Viking - Dec 12, 2010

7 by Reznov »»
Mar 1, 2011 11:57 PM

» The Characters you would displace...

Nerdy_Viking - Nov 21, 2010

8 by Nerdy_Viking »»
Dec 2, 2010 7:55 AM

» so i met a few you asmb ppls

JuliusRage - Oct 29, 2010

8 by CAC »»
Nov 23, 2010 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.