New
Jan 12, 2016 10:43 AM

Oct 2015
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 25, 2016 5:52 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki slowly opened the main door to the auditorium. It looked more like an opera hall than a school auditorium, but whatever. Mirai High apparently has everything over-exaggerated. Not like it's a bad thing, it's totally much cooler to study in a fancy place like this instead of some typical one-building Japanese high school. It was very dark and quiet in the auditorium. Noise of door shutting itself behind Kazuki echoed throughout the whole auditorium. Kazuki could't notice anybody as he walked town the pathway. Only empty chairs and slightly lit empty scene. Kazuki started to think it was some incredibly stupid prank or if it was a trap, chances of it significantly increased. To confirm it, Kazuki yelled:
-Oi, who's there? It's Kazuki Hanzoku, show yourself.
Mar 25, 2016 6:01 AM

Jul 2014
At Kazuki's call only silence replied, and it went on as the loneliness and darkness would create a scary ammount of pressure on Kazuki. It was odd to be called like this out of nowhere...
Suddenly, Kazuki could feel something land on his back that dropped from the ceiling as he would be forced face down on the floor. It was kinda light whatever got on him, but it was heavy enough to consider the possibility that it was a person, not an object.
-Ay ay ay, you went down so easily. Have you eaten your vegetables? a sarcastic female voice heard from above Kazuki
Mar 25, 2016 6:13 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki went down with an audible "Hhhhnnnnnggghh" and ended up with his face ramming into the carpet walkway and something... Someone pressing him down. He could feel it was a human - a light one, most certainly a small woman. As much as Kazuki liked to be pushed down by women due to his fetishes, he had to act fast, since she might be there to take his soul or something. Kazuki peeked a bit to the side to lock on a couple of chairs to throw at the attacker, but was frozen in place when he heard her voice: "Is it her? No, it can't be her. How would she... But whait, why not? It could very much be her. Well... Only one way to find out." - Kazuki lied still for a second until he raised his arms to the predicted area of attacker's waist and aggressively attacked her sides with his fingers, all done in a flash with an old technique that worked only on that one particular person...
Mar 25, 2016 6:26 AM

Jul 2014
The mysterious attacker didnt expect the sudden comeback as Kazuki's tickle strike hit home on the girl's slim waist. At first it seemed ineffective as it was only silence, but then in a split second it all clicked as she started laughing, no matter how much she tried to keep her composure. Being very ticklish, this made her fall on her back while laughing and off Kazuki. Now, he is able to look back and see her...

Kusari Yume

-How cruel of you, doing such thing to me. she said as she calmed down a bit but was still laughing lightly.
Mar 25, 2016 6:47 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

"It worked! This must mean only one thing..." - thought Kazuki as the attacker fell off him and showed her face. Kazuki felt very playful and excited when he thought about who it must've been, but when he saw her face... The smile faded off his face. It was Kusari... His best friend from the orphanage. The one with whom he spent most of his time there, growing up together, playing, experiencing the joy of childhood... Feeling all these memories and feels come back again overloaded his mind. When he just started getting over the past he left behind... When he started to become a brand new person... It all came back again. With all that confusion boiling up in his head, he didn't know what to do. A tear started to run down his face. Then another one. He realized it. He could never leave his past behind. He could never leave her behind. Exploding into a burst of tears, which was so out of character for him that even Kusari would be caught by surprise, he rushed towards her and glomped her with all his might.
-Oh god, Kusari, I missed you so much. I would've got lost in this world without you. - Mumbled Kazuki through tears and sobs, even letting out a few nervous laughs between them. As if something struck his head there, he let Kusari go, wiped his face clean with telekinesis and regained more serious and light-hearted composure as he looked at her with a stupid imperturbable grin and said:
-Alright, pretend you never saw or heard that. Yep. So, it's so great to see you, how come that you ended up in the same school as me? - Kazuki tried his hardest to change the atmosphere and hoped that Kusari didn't notice what just happened as his mind was chanting: "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK STUPID FUCKING IDIOT SHIT AAAAARGH!"
Mar 25, 2016 7:32 AM

Jul 2014
Kusari Yume

After e healthy round of laughter she managed to get up in a sitting position, still chuckling lightly as her hand reached to her skirt to make sure it is in place, not lifted or anything. As she looked at Kazuki, preparing to say something, she forgot her tought as she even stopped laughting in shock of the scene in front of her.

He... is crying? she tought, both surprised and worried by what she saw, then before she knew it Kazuki had rushed to her and glomped her, saying some words that she would have never expected to hear from him.

She blushed while Kazuki hugged her while saying how much he missed her, completely confused of the current situation. Kazuki was her precious friend and her amical rival, she considered him to be the closest person to her. Thats why, while he was gone, she was feeling... nothing at all. She felt empty when the one she apreciated, the one she respected, the one she envied just left her behind. Right now she would have maybe shouted at him for leaving her just like that, but she aint his wife or anything. She didnt have the right to make rhe choices in his place.

This is why, after recovering from her surprise, she slowly started to raise her arms from her side to wrap them around Kazuki. She wanted to tell him that it is now ok, show him that now she's here by his side... However, before she could hug Kazuki back he let go of her, slipping out of her open arms. He told her to pretend she never witnessed what just happened. She understood his motives... But this disappointed her slightly. Kazuki said it is great to see her again, then proceeded to ask her what she was doing her.

-Well, I just asked the supervisors nicely to let me tag along. she said with a cute smile. This might confuse Kazuki a bit, as from what he remembered... she had no power.
LightSpark090Mar 25, 2016 10:47 AM
Mar 25, 2016 11:32 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Emotions were still overflowing Kazuki as the flashbacks from the orphanage were tearing his mindset in two. But he still was deeply relieved to see Kusari again, even if it was so confusing and overwhelming. She said that she just asked the guardians to let her join Mirai, and they just let her. "Ah, great, and when I asked to enlist me to Shiroku, they just ignored it and sent me here. And why would she be sent to Mirai? I thought this place accepted only supernatural people. Were the genetic sequention tests wrong and she actually is a Lilin like others after all? Or..." - Kazuki mostly slept during the spiritual lessons, pretending he was meditating, so he couldn't distinguish a simple Evite AT-field from a Lilin one. He did know that absolutely not all super powered people were Lilin, but most of the kids in the orphanage were. He looked curiously at Kusari and said:
-Good thing Fathers and Mothers listened to your requests. I never asked to be sent here... And since you were accepted here, did you learn how to manipulate your AT-field? Are you a Lilin too?
Mar 25, 2016 12:13 PM

Jul 2014
Kusari Yume

Kazuki had asked her if she learned how to manipulate her AT-Field and if she was a Lilin. She couldnt find an answer to this question immediately, averting her gaze and letting out an "ummmmmm..."

Basically, she could be categorised as a Lilin given the mind-soul bond she has and that can even take a material shape. However, she doesnt use the AT-Field like the other kids, if she uses it at all, so calling her a Lilin is kind of a long-shot. She knew what she really was, but she couldnt tell Kazuki about this...

-Eeeeeeeem, at last examination the results were... kinda confusing. Apparently its not certain if Im a Lilin or not... she said as she shrugged, given a nervous chuckle. Usually she gives better explanation about this, but this isnt something she can explain that easily.
LightSpark090Mar 25, 2016 12:47 PM
Mar 25, 2016 4:28 PM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki looked at Kusari closely with a curious expression. Genetic sequence tests might be faulty, but a Lilin should be able to feel the AT-field of another Lilin in a close proximity. At least it was what Mothers and Fathers at the orphanage said. There were no Lilin among the staff, so they couldn't feel a Lilin AT-field directly, but they learned it all from Kazuki's father, who was a pureblood Lilin and who founded the orphanage in the first place. Kazuki and Kusari were among the first generation of kids brought up in the orphanage and were the part of Kazuki's father's program of "Revival of Lilin race". Guardians never said why Lilin had to be revived and where did they all go prior to that. The only thing that could be tied to that is what Father Jeremiah said about Kazuki's father being absent due to "making sure that no innocent Lilin are going to suffer any more".

Kazuki reached out to Kusari with his hand, gently waving it in front of her and trying to concentrate as much as possible and to feel Kusari's AT-field with his own. But he couldn't feel anything because he didn't know how to. Then he reached for Kusari's face and gently touched her cheek, feeling her warm soft skin, but unfortunately he didn't know the difference between how a normal Evite AT-field feels like from a Lilin one. When Kazuki realized what he was doing and how it looked like, he swiftly retreated his hand and blushed brightly, staring at Kusari in confusion. "Zoppidy boop boop boop" - that's what comes to his head after feeling embarrassment as strong as this. Trying to change the subject, he said, stuttering a bit:
-W-well, yea-h... I shouldn't have slept during the spiritual classes, heh... Might've felt your AT-field by myself now. But anyway, what's your newfound ability?
Mar 26, 2016 1:36 AM

Jul 2014
Kusari Yume

After her akward response an even akwarder (is this even a word?) silence followed. All this waiting for Kazuki to say something made her uneasy, but then she noticed him reache out to her and wave his hand in front of her face. This confused her as she wasnt sure why was he doing this, then he put his hand on her cheek and thats when it clicked.

Blushing brightly in an instant second, she felt again all the different, contradicting emotions she had for Kazuki and that she couldnt understand, as most of them she couldnt even name as nobody told her how she should feel. After a short time that in her vision seemed very long Kazuki quickly took back his hand, blushing brightly as he too seemed to realise what he did. He tried to change the subject, but from his stuttering it was clear he was still embarrassed. However, he tried.

- Yeah, haha, I guess I should have woken you up with a book or a paper fan, right? she tried to joke as she laughed nervously, gesturing like if she held a rolled newspaper and tapped it a couple of times in her other palm, then she took a moment to think about his last question before she stood up and looked down at Kazuki with a smile.

- Rather than telling you, how about I show it to you? she asked him as she put a hand on her hip
Mar 26, 2016 3:11 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kusari was pretty embarrassed by Kazuki's actions too, which should come with no surprise. But his save worked as she stood up and proposed to show off her ability. Kazuki was very interested in what that might be as he hopped back on his feet and crossed his arms, looking at Kusari. The auditorium seemed pretty spacious and nobody was around, so doing whatever she could do won't be a big problem.
-Sure, go ahead! I'm pretty excited to see what good ol' Kusari-chan has in store.
Mar 26, 2016 3:30 AM

Jul 2014
Kusari Yume

She smiled when Kazuki told her he is excited to see what she can do, then she curled a finger at her chin as she tought of what she could do to demonstrate her power. She stood like that for a bit, then she snapped her fingers when she got an idea.

- Dont blink! she told him, then she put her hand on her chest as she closed her eyes.

In the next second a blue light came from where she put her hand as she materialised her black and blue chain: the water snake. Immediately she reached her hand towards Kazuki like issuing a command as the chain quickly flew towards him and wrapping itself around his ankles, then she quickly raised her hand up as the chain moved again, lifting Kazuki up as he hanged upside down now and facing Kursari. If Kazuki would have blinked, he could indeed lose all that happened from how fast the chain moved

- Ta-daaaah. she told him casually as she smiled like it was all normal to just leave him hanging like that.
Mar 26, 2016 4:10 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

As Kazuki stood with his arms crossed on his chest, now he was hanging upside-down with his arms still crossed on his chest. Kusari's chains were so fast, it was hard to notice what they looked like, so Kazuki started to swing himself forwards and backwards, tel link Kusari:
-Whoa, that's impressing! Didn't expect that one, gotta give you that!
He sounded like he was having lots of fun up there, but mostly he was truly impressed by such a show. He was still swinging on her chains before reaching for it with his hands, locking onto it and examining it closely. It was indeed very weird - it was blue and looked like it was made of water... Or at least resembled it. It's tip was a snake's head, which made it look even weirder. Kazuki didn't have a clue why would an AT-field shape itself precisely like that, but he saw lots and lots of different AT-field manipulation variations, so it just might be it. There was one way to find out what would happen... If Kazuki would try to neutralize it with his own AT-field, it should react accordingly, trying to resist the damage and fighting back. It shouldn't shatter it, just damage slightly, like a fist bump on a shoulder. If it was just some magic power or something, his AT-field should not affect it at all. So Kazuki looked down at Kusari and said:
-Kusari, I will try to do something to check if your snakes are indeed what I think they are. Tell me everything you wold feel from this point on.
Then Kazuki freed one of his hands, being held only by one hand and legs. He channeled all his telekinetic energy at his hand like if he would try to use his power at strongest capacity to lift lots of objects at once. But he didn't lift anything. Instead, he struck the water snake with his AT-field reinforced hand to see how it would react.
Mar 26, 2016 5:24 AM

Jul 2014
Kusari Yume

-Theres much more from where that came from. she told Kazuki with a smile when he complimented her power, then she saw Kazuki swing back and forth like in a swing and she couldnt help but giggle softly. Oh, the memories...

When Kazuki would touch the chain it would feel it being very cold, almost freezing. He should be grateful Kusari didnt use her favourite chain, or this would turn into "Hot Potato"! When Kazuki told Kusari he wanted to try something she blinked a couple of times in confusion before she nodded lightly, giving Kazuki the approval before he used his telekinetic power on the chain.

Something did happen, as the chain started squirming around at the pressure of Kazuki's AT-Field and Kusari lightly winced at it. It didnt hurt badly, but it still hurt. This is why, even if she didnt command it, the chain suddenly unwrapped itself from around Kazuki and just let him fall as it returned to Kusari's side.
Mar 26, 2016 5:38 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

As Kazuki was falling, he could think only of one thing. "It worked. How Kazuki used his AT-field there should not have had an effect on a simple chain or anything not-AT-field related. It had to be her soul's shield taking form of that chain. But her reaction implied that she felt physical pain... Which was odd. Damage to AT-field extensions outside of one's body shouldn't cause any physical pain. only some fatigue maybe, but definitely not this. Kazuki managed not to break his neck when he landed, bracing himself for impact in time. He got up and hurried up to Kusari with a concerned look, asking:
-Kusari, are you alright? You seemed hurt after I tried to neutralize your... Yes, AT-field! Kusari, you truly manipulate one! You are a Lilin! - even though Kazuki was concerned for her well-being, this concern mixed up with his excitement for finding out Kusari's origins at last.
Mar 26, 2016 7:15 AM

Jul 2014
Kusari Yume

She didnt intend to hurt Kazuki by letting him fall, and she definitely didnt want to worry him in any way. However, that did happen as he quickly stood up after landing and hurried by her side, visibly concerned for her well-being.

-Im fine, Im fine, nothing to worry about. she told him with a genuine smile. It didnt hurt badly, more like a pinch or something, but it is never pleasant.

After that Kazuki concluded from what happened that she did have an AT-Field and that she's a Lilin. At first she was a little shocked by this conclusion, but then she smiled happily. Yes, she isnt an outcast. She is a Lilin! Excitedly, as she couldnt find words to express what she was feeling, she found herself suddenly hugging Kazuki and holding him tightly. And she stood like that a while before she realosed what she was doing, blushing brightly as she let go and took a step back.

- S-Sorry for that. she told him with an embarrassed chuckle
Mar 26, 2016 8:17 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Gladly, it didn't hurt Kusari too bad, so Kazuki was at ease now. He couldn't understand why did it hurt though, because he remembers how they used to play sports in the orphanage and in the telekinetic dodgeball it was a common move to neutralize someone's AT-field to block a player from using his abilities. Kazuki experienced it often and it might be just somewhat exhausting, but totally not painful. A complete destruction of an AT-field would probably be painful, but it would result in death anyway.

Suddenly, Kusari hugged Kazuki, catching him bu surprise. But his surprise quickly turned into a warm smile as he reached out to hug her back. "Looks like she's happy about it. Good. She was somewhat an outcast in the orphanage as Lilin AT-fields make them too self-conscious and egoistic, some even develop disgust for regular Evites. But it doesn't really change much if she's a Lilin or not. Yeah, she has a much stronger AT-field than usual peeps and it gives her superpowers. Yeah, she will turn into some orange goop after death and her soul will reemerge with Lilith instead of whatever Evite souls do after death. But other than that - she's still the same Kusari-chan I knew all my life. Evite, Lilin... No difference. Hell, I even have a Evite girlfriend. Oh, waitasec... I think I need to tell Kusari that I have a girlfriend now... - Kazuki's mind processed lots of thoughts while his arms were clapping over Kusari. But he failed. She broke the embrace before he could hug her back and stood before him with a bright blush on her face. Even apologized for it with her cute expression.
-Heh, we are equal now. So, do you want to go somewhere or shall we just stand here until we turn into LCL? - said Kazuki with a playful chuckle
Mar 26, 2016 8:42 AM

Jul 2014
Kusari Yume

Hearing Kazuki's playful chuckle made her remember of good old times at the orphanage. They would fool around and play like there's nothing to worry about in the world... Times have changed, havent they?

Kazuki has called her his equal now. Well, she wasnt 100% if she could call herself her equal, but hearing him say that made her feel good. After that he asked her if she wanted to go somewhere, even making an inside joke.

-Neeeeh, I still have to finish planning a bucket list first, so Ill take the first offer, thank you very much. she said with a smile, her blush fading to a light pink.
Mar 26, 2016 9:29 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki laughed a bit at Kusari's retort, but gulped his laugh quickly because the thing about buckets is pretty much true. There has been one accident in the orphanage once with a lethal outcome. A 7-year old kid Toby died while playing with his friend who accidentally pierced his body with his AT-field which took the form of a sharp cone. Poor kid dissolved into LCL momentarily. Kazuki's father had developed a rule to how dead Lilin should be buried - LCL should be collected and spread across the land from a highest point around so new life would come from it. Well, Father Takeda used buckets to collect what was left of the kid... Yeah.

Shaking off an unpleasant memory, Kazuki looked at Kusari again and proposed following:
-Have you been to your dorm already? I can show you the building.
Mar 26, 2016 10:53 AM

Jul 2014
Kusari Yume

Only after she said what she said she covered her mouth in embarrassment of what she just said, remembering the same even as Kazuki. Well, she done fucked, mentioning that, even if she ment something else, so she eventually took her hand from her mouth and chuckled nervously very shortly, like saying "Heh, sorry for that".

-A guided tour?... Well, its not like I have any big luggage to carry around, I think it should already be at my dorm, but I'd love if you could show me around. I guess I was just too excited to see you again to look around the school first. she admitted with a genuine smile. She has good memory, but this time she really didnt pay attention.
Mar 26, 2016 12:00 PM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki put his hands on his hips and stood in a showy stance, looking at Kusari with a mischievous smile and started walking towards the exit.
-Let's go then! I'll show you around to the best of my ability, heh. You know, I'm a very good guide, wahaha~! - he said, looking at Kusari with his usual trademark head tilt
Mar 26, 2016 12:14 PM

Jul 2014
Kusari Yume

Hearing Kazuki claim he is a very good guide, accompanied with his signature head tilt she realised what a mistake she made. She pretty much remembered last time she let Kazuki lead. And the one before that. And the one before that. Basically everytime. Spoiler alert: it never went well!

At his claim she smiled confidently as she crossed her arms, looking Kazuki in the eye.

-Ok then, I hope you won try to pull a trick on me like always. she told him, then she followed him out of the auditorium.
Apr 28, 2016 6:24 AM
Apr 2016

Garrick pops his head out of the right side of the stage exit with a meek and silent:"Helloooooo?...".
He then roams around the auditorium trying to look for any souls in the empty room. Deciding that there are no other people than him, he decides to take a nearby guitar from the stage and sat in the middle of the stage, pretending to be a rockstar.Reaaaally hope noone is lookingp.
And then he began playing a song...
(It's his theme song, but he doesn't need to know :P)
He repeated the song with some improvisations. He kept on playing, letting the music capture his head from reality for a moment, and he smiled genuinely whilst playing.
[⌐■_■]
May 10, 2016 9:33 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

Naru walks throught the entrance to the auditorium, it seem someone already had the idea to practice in the auditorium as she could hear the sweet sounds of beautifuly plucked guitar as soon as she entered the building. Naru approaches the balcony end and leans over it while still making sure the myserious guitarist cannot see her.

She listens to his performance from start to finish, wowww such great skills she thought, just as she was about to call out to him, the strap on her guitar case stuck on the balcony yanked her back and she fell overboard. WHAHHHHH!!! she screamed as she dangle helplessly from the balcony @Caveman_Inc H.H.H...HEY EXCUSE ME, I COULD USE SOME HELP IF YOU DONT MIND. HELLO? ANYONE?!
neko_FluuteyMay 10, 2016 9:36 AM
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 10, 2016 11:03 AM

Sep 2015
Duncan Lester

@neko_Fluutey

As Duncan was running through the school, looking for Ireko, he could heard shouting from inside one of the rooms. Skidding to a halt, he walked up hesitantly to the door, marked auditorium. He pressed his ear up against it, wondering if he had merely imagined it, when he did indeed hear what sounded like a young girl screaming.

Could it be that girl from earlier, on the roof? Duncan asked to himself. He opened the door, and quickly noticed the same cat-eared girl from the roof dangling from the railing of the balcony. It seemed the strap to her guitar had gotten snagged on the railing and she was now hanging on for dear life.

Running up to the balcony, heart beating fast, he offered his hand to her. The situation didn't feel real, but here he was, helping someone not fall over the edge of a balcony. Did things like this happen everyday, or was the school just weird? Well, this is a school for super powered teenagers. Can't get weirder than that.
May 10, 2016 11:10 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

@blackpenman

Naru still dangling over the balcony shouting for help noticed a slim pale hand ascend down from above, without much time to think she cupped his hand hard in a desperate struggle for help. WAHHH! PULL ME UP QUICK!
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 10, 2016 11:12 AM

Sep 2015
Duncan Lester

@neko_Fluuety

Duncan quickly tugged, pulling her up over the edge. If she were not as small as she was, Duncan would have been unable to lift her; thankfully she was as small as she was, and Duncan just barely managed to lift her over the balcony edge. As she was coming over, Duncan lost his balance and fell back, dragging her down with him as they collapsed into a heap on the balcony.
WorldofTirarMay 10, 2016 1:24 PM
May 10, 2016 11:19 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

@blackpenman

Naru collapsed on top of her helper, she didnt bother to look up she didnt see who it was and she did not care, she was safe and thats all she cared about, she continued to cling on to her helpers waist pushing her head into his chest and let out a small......thankyou.
neko_FluuteyMay 10, 2016 11:29 AM
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 10, 2016 1:29 PM

Sep 2015
Duncan Lester

@neko_Fluutey

Duncan felt very uncomfortable in his current position. Duncan was very unused to any sort of attention, especially female attention. Especially when said female was clinging onto him, her head pushed against his chest, thanking him. He immediately blushed deeply.

"N-n-no problem," he stammered out. He was unsure what to do, so he just kind of lay there, waiting for the girl who's name he didn't even know to do something.
May 11, 2016 3:32 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

Naru's head rose as she heard her saviours voice *this sounds familiar* she thought to herself, then it hit her. WAHH! IT'S YOU! she shouted as she sprung up from ontop of him red faced and embarrassed b..b..b baka! I didn't need any help I was fine on my own. she exclaimed.

After a few seconds of silence Naru swallowed her immaturity ...T...thanks she said shyly My name... is Naru she says as she stands up from the ground. What's yours?
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 11, 2016 3:41 AM

Sep 2015
Duncan Lester

As expected, once she realized who he was, she immediately jumped off of him and started to scream. Duncan slowly got up, noticing she was just as embarrassed as he was. Again, she called him that word, "baka". He had no idea what it meant, but it didn't seem friendly.

Eventually she stopped shouting and after a few moments of silence, she seemed to change her mind about him and introduced herself, albeit shyly. At last, he had a name for her, rather than cute cat girl.

"I'm Duncan," he responded with just as much shyness. "Sorry about yesterday. I...... Kind if have issues," he said quietly.
May 11, 2016 3:54 AM

Jan 2016
Ireko Norize

As he was coming in the Auditorium, looking for some time alone, he heard a shout. "There's no way I'll ever find some time alone huh ?" Wondered Ireko aloud, as he hesitated coming any nearer to the noise source. A voice spoke, too loud for him to heard it. Ireko's footsteps echoed around in the newly made silence.

<Wow. You only have 44 messages black ? I truly was active the past 3 days ^^
Edit: apparently I'll have to tag you if I want you guys to react, @blackpenman and @neko_fluutey>
MoxyzeMay 11, 2016 3:58 AM
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Seryen Akakumo(work in progress)
-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

I can't actually think of anything good and original as of yet...
May 11, 2016 3:58 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

Naru listened to and acceptee Duncans apology, I..it's fine, font worry about it, I guess we all have our issues, where we're you heading to? Naru asked attempting to find out more about this mysterious guy.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 11, 2016 4:03 AM

Jan 2016
Ireko Norize

Looking up at the balcony, he could see a girl speaking to a figure standing in the shadows. So they are the one making so much noise then ? thought Ireko, aloud once again, as he had only one wish : to think in silence about his actions, and his reactions to other people's actions.
He sat deep in his seat, which was in the very center of the Auditorium. It might have seemed as if he rested, hearing someone <like Arima Kosei> on the scene play some kind of classic music.
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

May 11, 2016 4:09 AM

Sep 2015
Duncan Lester

"I was looking for someone," Duncan said, "but then I heard the shout and I came in and you were dangling over the edge and I pulled you up and here we are talking you know?" He tried to smile, but he knew it looked more pathetic than genuine. He mentally slapped himself.

"So, you play the guitar?" he asked, trying to strike a conversation.
May 11, 2016 4:18 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

Naru was about to ask how this but felt stupid when she noticed the massive guitar bag on her back.
UHHH oh yeah hueheue music is quite a passion of mine, would youu like to hear some? I..if you have time that is. Naru asked blushing.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 11, 2016 5:30 AM

May 2016
@blackpenman @Moxyze

That's when Naru spun arounx to notice a guy listening in on their conversation her face lit up as red as a tomato and she shouted down to him Ah! Sorry for being a disturbance >▪<, are..are you wanting to use the room? she said embarrassingly.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 11, 2016 5:40 AM

Jan 2016
<Haha ^^ Did you want to play that badly ? XD >

Ireko Norize

As Ireko was starting to feel his eyelids closing (after all, who could resist sleeping in an auditorium ?), the girl he had seen some time ago turned to him and shouted she was sorry for disturbing. He could see her face a little better, although not perfectly. One feature really shaped her : her ears, which made her look cat-like. Ireko would have found her to be cute, should he have been standing next to her.
However, due to him being down in the seats, and her being up in the balconies, he couldn't really see that.
Oops. I didn't want her to hear me say that. She's going to think me rude now... he thought guiltily.
-Ah... Nah, I'm fine... I guess.. He said, the first part being loud enough for her to hear him, althought the second part was just a whisper, almost like a breath.
You should kill her too. She disturbed you. She would be nice training. insinuated Ireko's Cloak.
Ah... Will you stop that already... I'm already perturbed enough for you not to have to join in... He muttered. The echoes made it so, however, that his mumblings could be heard throughout the whole room.
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

May 11, 2016 5:56 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

@Moxyze @blackpenman
Ahh sorry friend, ummm what are you doing here? Annnd who are you talking to? Naru asked curiously as she looked down at the lazing guy in the middle of the room.
neko_FluuteyMay 11, 2016 6:54 AM
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 11, 2016 6:59 AM

Sep 2015
Duncan Lester

@neko_Fluutey @Moxyze

Naru had spun around, shouting to someone down below the balcony. Duncan hadn't even noticed someone had been there. He was slightly annoyed that the person had been so silent. They could have been listening in, and Duncan would have only embarrassed himself even further.

Moving to the edge to look down, he saw a silhouette, but was unable to discern who exactly it was. However, once he responded, Duncan recognized the voice immediately. Ireko.

"Hey, Ireko! I need to talk to you!" Duncan shouted. "Come up here now!" Duncan didn't mean to sound so angry, but the tone came with the words. He needed answers, and only Ireko could provide them. "Naru, I'm sorry about cutting the conversation short, but I really need to talk to Ireko. You're welcome to stay, though," he told her. He didn't want to be rude at all; she had been here first, and kicking her out would be very impolite of him.

"You came here to practice guitar, right?" he asked suggestively.
May 11, 2016 8:00 AM

May 2016
@Moxyze @blackpenman

Naru was confused by the situation, but decided to stay otherwise, she was interested to hear what the two were up to, she was feeling mischievous and felt maybe she could get in on this (huehuehu).
No no no it is OK I'll stay. she said with a long cute smile.

(I've also been writing kinda bad ^-^ sorry bout tht I'll also write good later hehe)
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 11, 2016 8:48 AM

Jan 2016
Ireko Norize

As the girl asked him who he was speaking to, Ireko quickly looked around, to see if somebody could get him out of this trap. As he was turning his head back towards her, he saw someone poke his head out of the balcony. He couldn't really see who it was, but could clearly hear the voice. Duncan's. Ireko was to come up.
Who does this one think he is, to move us around like that ?! said the Cloak, abashed by such overestimation. Ireko, seeing a way out of the girl's question, just said : Yeah, yeah, I'm coming.
As he headed toward the stairs, the cloak told him in a severe tone : You need not obey his orders ! Since when have we been doing such a thing as obey to someone else !
-Shut it now. Couldn't you see the situation would have been even MORE akward if I had not come ? Said Ireko in the staircase, as his footsteps, muffled by the carpet, could be heard going upwards.
As he came into the balcony on which the girl and Duncan were staying, everything got clearer. Like, literally, since there was a light there.
It couldn't be seen from the ground seats, but a little lamp was shining a dark red on the ground, making it possible for people to see each other's face while still not disturbing those downstairs with too strong a light.
Ireko's first reaction was noticing the girl. She was really cute ! Her cat ears really didn't matter, as they seemed to add more cuteness to the girl. Ireko just wanted to pet her. As he was going to blush, or pet her, or ask her her name, or run away, or anything really ! He saw Duncan's face. The look he had right then... Maybe he hadn't realized it, but it was pretty scary.
-H-Hey, Duncan... What's up... Everthing going smoothely? The end of his sentence died, blown away as a petal in a storm.
Ireko really didn't want to have anything to do here any longer. He wanted to go back to his dorm with the Cloak over his head.
This is dangerous... Maybe you should get your blade out. added the latter, taking advantage of Ireko's stress to make him do stupid things. Ireko nodded, starting to move his hand towards his back as he lowered his stance a little, ready to fight.
You really think you're going to be able to swing a 1m60 blade in such a closed space ? Asked a corner of his mind which was still sane. Ireko hadn't really thought about it, but what else could he do... He lowered his hand slowly, still spaced away from Duncan.
-So. . . What now ? He asked.
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

May 11, 2016 8:56 AM

Sep 2015
Duncan Lester

As Ireko climbed the steps up into the balcony, Duncan couldn't help but feel his pulse race. He had been looking for Ireko, true, but actually talking to him, getting his questions answered, felt so strange. It was then that he noticed Mama and Papa had not talked for a very long time. Duncan looked around, but he couldn't see them. It's nothing, they're just off somewhere in the dark, Duncan reassured himself as Ireko came into view.

"H-Hey, Duncan... What's up... Everything going smoothly?" Ireko asked timidly, his voice growing quieter as he asked. Duncan noticed Ireko slightly adjust his stance, his hand moving to his back. Duncan ignored it. If he made movements to fight, then that's what he would get.

"Ireko, I'm not here to fight. I need to ask you questions. About Ezaria."
WorldofTirarMay 11, 2016 9:00 AM
May 11, 2016 9:08 AM

Jan 2016
Ireko Norize

Ireko should have relaxed. His friend didn't want him dead. That was nice. He returned to a normal position, seeing there wasn't going to be any fighting here.
At least, that would have been the case if he hadn't mentioned Ezaria. Does he know I killed the King ? Wondered Ireko as his body tensed up once again.
Of course he does not. We killed all the witnesses, remember ? Answered the Cloak, adding an evil laugh just behind these words.
Ireko then felt better, as relief washed over him. He got closer and was about to sit down when he noticed Duncan's position. He had no intention to sit. Fine then. I guess I'll stand up as well... But should she be listening to all this ? He thought as he quickly looked at the catgirl.
Well never mind. He thought as he shook his head. He turned his look back to Duncan, and asked : What is it ? Ask me, and I'll answer. He then thought : And then I'll ask you some questions of my own...
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

May 11, 2016 9:13 AM

Sep 2015
Duncan Lester

Duncan gave a sigh of relief as Ireko agreed to talk. However, he knew he couldn't trust him completely. He would need to ask his questions carefully. Otherwise, he couldn't be sure of the truth. Thinking for a moment, Duncan asked his first question.

"Do you recognize me?" He held his breath, waiting for the answer. If what Mama and Papa had told him was true, then Duncan wasn't sure if he would like the answer.
May 11, 2016 9:18 AM

Jan 2016
Ireko Norize

I don't. But he does. Said Ireko, pointing to the Cloak.
He realized a second afterwards that the catgirl was still watching. Well, whatever...
Apparently, you would be coming from the Starne family in Ezaria, which is my native country, and therefore, yours.
Ireko said, as the Cloak gave him the informations throughout his little speech.
Your family was noble, but you were losing your resources. I know I've seen you in the King's Castle many times. I don't know what your parents were asking him though... But I think it had something to do with a way to regain some power for your house.
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

May 11, 2016 11:47 AM

May 2016
Naru Chiyo

Naru was clearly put of her depth in this conversation, she could hardly grasp what they were talking about, where is this Ezaria? She thought that Not being from earth ofcorse she'd never of heard of it...at least thats what she'd thought Maaaaaybe I should leave you two to talk alone she suggested making her way out the door. I'll see you later Duncan, you too Referring to the unintroduced mysterious guy Duncan was talking to.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN...
May 11, 2016 12:38 PM

Sep 2015
Duncan Lester

Mama and Papa had not lied. Ireko knew who he was. Duncan was a Starne from Ezaria. A place he ha dnever heard of. A name he had never heard of. His own name.

As Naru left, Duncan vaguely registered her, giving a slight nod.

Duncan was from Ezaria. He was a Starne. A noble. His parents..........

"Ireko," Duncan said blankly, "are my parents alive? The King, has he pardoned them? Can I come home?"
May 11, 2016 12:50 PM

Jan 2016
Ireko Norize

Hearing Duncan's question, Ireko waited for the Cloak's answer. As the latter wasn't answering, Ireko said the only thing he could say : "I don't... know...about your parents...
Just as he was finishing his sentence, the Cloak said : His parents... Are dead. Killed by your father. Killed by the King.
As Ireko sat there, pondering if he should tell him about that, he said one more thing : "What I know for sure though, is that we cannot return home. Once you leave Ezaria, you can never find your way back.
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.