New
Jan 12, 2016 12:07 AM

Jul 2014
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2016 10:01 AM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami busted the Gym door open with a powerful kick and looked inside. Seemed fairly empty, like not that many people had used it. He walked over to what seemed like was the changing rooms, but the door was locked. He shrugged. "Hmm, well I guess there's only one way to get in there." he said to himself. He took a few steps back, prepared his mace, and ran all the way over to the door with a mighty roar and swung the mace with all his force at the lock, completely busting open the door. He tumbled all the way into the changing room and hit his head. "Well, could've turned out better." He looked around in the changing room, empty here as well. It seemed like he had busted into the wrong one though, the girl's changing room. He shrugged, didn't seem to be a bother for anyone. After exploring it a bit he finally found some kind of utility/laundry room. Thankfully it wasn't locked, and he walked right in there. Unfortunately there were only girl's uniforms stored there since it was the girl's changing room. *sigh* "What a bother this has turned out to be, but I need to get myself one of those uniforms..." He then walked out of the changing room, and proceeded to walk over to what seemed to be the boy's changing room, this door was locked as well. "Aw come on! Why is all of this crap locked, horrid, absolutely horrid!!!" With a burst of anger (Ferocious Empowerment: -Anger), he swung his mace fiercely into the door, completely busting the hinges off so the door fell to the side. "Completely garbage, that's what I say." He walked into the boy's changing room, thankfully the design in there was the same. He walked over to the utility/laundry room and opened the door. He picked up a uniform and some leftover shoes and walked out of the gym. "Well, atleast I got that sorted out, now it's time to think about the big feast I'm gonna be preparing..."
Apr 4, 2016 4:15 AM

Apr 2014
Lilith arrived and she looked around before placing a poster on the wall and she walked off the poster advertised the club she was making and she walked off to another place to put more posters up the only places she will leave alone are the dorms
Apr 5, 2016 2:31 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

As Adriano entered the gymnasium, he looked around to see if he could find a weight room. As soon as he found it, he saw the same poster, the one that was left in his dorm. He was amazed he would run in to this again. "I'll just work out, I'll just wear my undershirt, and put on the shorts that he saw in the clothes depository." he thought as he made his way to the depository next to the entrance of the weight room. He set up his weight of a ton, and began to work out. Making sure he was in a spot no one could see him work out in.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 5, 2016 3:03 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
Luna comes here with yamato, Adriano's scent lead her here" At first she couldn't really see him but she was definitely sure that he was her. She followed his scent exactly to wear he was, only to find him working out.
Apr 5, 2016 3:16 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano noticed Luna by the time he made it to his 6th rep, he put the weights back in there proper place, and stared at Luna with a scared, angry, and lost expression, all he could think about was pain. "I know you came here to try to talk things out, to see what's wrong, but I just need to deal with it alone." He knew these words were fake, it brought him back to the time where Anna told him "You needed to stop being a brute and let people help when they can, that's all they want to do... Help, so take it, please." these thoughts played over and over in his head, making him cry again.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 5, 2016 3:26 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
"we didn't come to get information about you or anything like that" she says looking him straight in the eyes. "we came so that you won't be lonely. We are your friends after all. we want to cheer you up"
Apr 5, 2016 3:35 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

"Just take the damn help, you don't need to hide who you are"" He thought. Adriano looked at her with a enraged expression. He picked up the weight and just said in a calm voice "We'll start with weight lifting and then we'll go on a run together for cardio, all three of us. If you get me, then let's get started." Adriano handed her a 15 pound weight.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 5, 2016 3:41 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
"Huh?" was the sound that came from Yamato's mouth when Adriano told them to work out, he wasn't the most fond of working out with weights and all that stuff so he might've made a strange face.
Apr 5, 2016 3:55 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
She takes the weight and it takes all of her to just be able to stop it from falling to the ground. She puts the weigh in the ground and looks at him "I have no upper body strength, what so ever" she says looking down ashamed of herself.
Apr 5, 2016 4:25 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano just picked up the weight and gave her a five pounder, he looked at her and said "If you two promise to work out for even just a little with me, I promise I will talk out my issues with you, but only if you guys handle it" although Adriano could always pass over the limits of physical abilities, his emotions were a different story. He knew he would be happy to see both his new friends work out just to be with him. "Please?"
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 5, 2016 4:56 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
"I guess I can do it, although don't expect much from me" Yamato said picking up a weight, this was an action he barely had ever done before. He looked over at Luna which seemed to be struggling with the weight and he patted her head.
Apr 5, 2016 5:22 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Although he would rather be alone, and in reality he wanted Yamato and Luna to spend time alone. He had lost himself trying to understand the concept of love again, it had been already about a year since he fell in love, and even then, the feeling was vague, so he just didn't feel it, the care. But he went with it, and told Yamato "Do three sets of 5 reps, and the same goes for Luna" As he smiled, he started to bench press right next to them, he did his one ton bench while he looked concentrated.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 5, 2016 6:30 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
She goes and grabs 2 "3 pound weights" and starts to do the reps with them "sorry, that's way two heavy for me" She said looking Adriano "I'll do what you say, buy a modify version" she says with a sigh, hoping that he wouldn't look down on her.
She then looks over to see how Yamato was doing and from the looks on his face, this wasn't his cup of tea either. She smIles when he petted her head.
Apr 5, 2016 7:56 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano looks at Luna while she picks the three pound weight and begins to speak while bench pressing "It's not about starting out high, its about being where you know is comfortable, and then pushing further. At least that is what I was taught growing up... He began to talk a little about his pass, but staying away from mentioning Anna's name. He continued ... As a child I was told to become stronger, always passing up my limits. It wasn't a choice, it was a obligation, and its all I ever worked on. It was always body and mind first, I never grew around toys, ha, well if you think knives, guns, and weapons in general I guess I had toys, but the truth is I never worked on my heart, my emotions, in myself I guess you could say." He put the bar in its place and got up, the swaet made his shirt transparent, you could see all his scars, everysingle one. "I remember..." He continued "... I remember when I had to climb the mountain I lived by, I begged my mother and father for help, but they just stood there, looking down on me yelling "Stop crying and work" I cried, but tears had no place in my face they would always say. I broke my leg, and my arms, but I still made it up... It was expected, there was no room for mistakes, or relationships, I learn that the hard way becayse the one time I grew a relationship, an actual relationship, not dealing with killing, or violence in general. They tore it apart." He picked up the next weight, while clenching his teeth. It was hard to tell if this was due to weights heaviness, or his anger. "It doesn't matter, I never got to ask them why, because my the time I saw them again, I was to busy taring them apart, them and all their henchmen, and other assassins. Funny that their greatest weapon was their end, and by the time I realized what I did, it was too late. What is done is done" He started touching each of his scars, feeling desperate to just rip off his skin from the disgusting memories he remembered. He just looked at Luna and Yamato and told them "Cardio Time" with a strange unsatisfied look on his face.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 5, 2016 7:58 PM

Feb 2015
Allyson

Allyson entered the gymnasium in a tight pair of spandex shorts and white tank top, both of which showing off the floral and skull themed tattoos flecked across her body. With sweatbands and a basketball, the latter held between her hand and hip, this was the closest Allyson had ever come to conforming to a suitable attire, her purple died hair, tattoos and piercings making it clear how rare an occurrence this was.

Pouring the ball in tandem with her walk turning into a stride, she closed in on the basketball net nearest to her and began practicing layups.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Apr 5, 2016 8:05 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
Yamato had picked up one of the 15 pound weights and was doing the reps Adriano instructed them to do, it wasn't too bad but it still wasn't something he was fond of doing. Once everyone started their workout Adriano started talking about his past and his hardships, Yamato no understood what he meant that he wanted to learn more about relationships or others, the atmosphere felt real heavy when he went on with his story, Maybe Cilia had a similar story he thought and kept listening. Once he finished he said cardio time to which Yamato set down the weight and got ready to start running, he personally prefered running over weight lifting. He looked to a side of the gymnasium and noticed the girl from before, the one from the arcade that forced a kiss on Luna, was she maybe following them? It didn't seem that way since she was practicing basketball but it was a strange coincidence seeing her again so soon.
Apr 5, 2016 8:12 PM

Nov 2009
Luna
she lift the weighs as he told them his story. she already had a lot of tears in her eyes and face as he finished his story. how can someone go through so much and still be sane. his story was so sad, she couldn't stop the tears from coming down her face. She puts the weighs down and the only words she could make out were "y..your a really strong person.."
Apr 5, 2016 8:14 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano responded to Luna by saying "I'm not strong, I'm just stubborn, it's all I have ever been" Allyson did not go unnoticed, Adriano had the feeling she was fallowing them. He wanted to make sure Luna was OK with the girl, but out of his own curiosity he went to go talk to Allyson, since he still didn't know her name, he started off with that. "Yamato warm up for the run with Luna, I have yo go finish a conversation with our little distant friend" This was also an easy way to study what seem to be a couple from a far distance, so he just walked to Allyson while saying "Hey pervert, I never did get that name." As he spoke with a solemn attitude.
SharkDad-Apr 5, 2016 8:19 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 5, 2016 8:21 PM

Feb 2015
Allyson

"And you didn't stop to think: 'maybe I didn't get it because it wasn't going'? And what would you expect given that fiendish tongue of ours; and to brandish it at a lady? Where did your mama go wrong." Allyson said with a sardonic shake of her head. As she had stopped practising when she noticed Adriano's approach, her hands now fumbled around the orange ball as she spoke.

Apr 5, 2016 8:22 PM

May 2015
*Kurai walks in the gym* Yo, Yamato! Sub bud! *puts stuff in bin and pops on a couple sweatproof gloves, a rashguard shirt, sports pants, not shorts, and a sweat band* So, what're you on today, Yamato?
Frisky_KnucklesApr 5, 2016 8:26 PM
If I wasn't so deranged, could I ever face the pain?
If I ever want to change, would this all remain the same?
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Frisky_Knuckles&sclick=1]
Apr 5, 2016 8:25 PM

May 2015
*Kurai grabs a ball off the rack and dribbles it like Mike Jordan, then makes a halfcourt shot*
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 5, 2016 8:29 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

"Thing about mothers is, sometimes they're already crazy" Adriano took the ball from her hand and began to dribble it. Adriano never played basketball before, but he knew people took it serious. The last time he saw someone play was when he scoped out where a dirty politician went in a regular basis. He just asked in the most polite way "Are you following us? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised" He said with a smirk, and asked again, but this time with a fake smile on his face " What's your name?"
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 5, 2016 8:30 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
Soon after Adriano noticed the girl from before enter the gymnasium he went over to her telling Yamato and Luna to warm up, it seemed like he kinda got along with her? although he wasn't so sure about this observation. Yamato turned over to Luna and said "Okay let's stretch"
Apr 5, 2016 8:32 PM

May 2015
Kurai,:Ahh that was garbage... It hit the rim... oh well,*hits the floor, starts 80 pushups, 130 situps and 15 reps of One arm pushups*
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 5, 2016 8:34 PM

May 2015
78... 79... 80... Ok, now for the situps, this'll be easy. *he does 2 per second*
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 5, 2016 8:43 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano noticed the random boy who walked in to the gym. He signaled at Yamato to handle the strange loud kid, as Adriano did not like his entrance at all. " Who the hell is this kid " He thought, as he went back at looking at Allyson and awaited her answer.
SharkDad-Apr 6, 2016 6:30 AM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 5, 2016 8:46 PM

Aug 2014

Yamato
As he was stretching he noticed Kurai enter the gymnasium and started doing all sorts of random things, "Oh hey Kurai, I'm just doing some excercise" he said as he continued warming up.
-Yamato-Apr 6, 2016 7:04 AM
Apr 6, 2016 4:38 AM

May 2015
kurai: Im not loud, im just talking. Sup Yamato!
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 6, 2016 6:28 AM

Feb 2015
Allyson

"Following you? Certainly an interesting prospect. I don't doubt I am crazy enough to go for it; what I do doubt is me having any tangible reason to follow you, No motive, no crime, we'll call it a coincidence! Besides, if I was going to follow someone I had only just met then clearly following people would be a common occurrence for me; If it was true don't you think I would be better at it and not get caught? I am not exactly inconspicuous lookin'. And my na-a--me's Allyson." she said while pulling down slightly on the bottom of her t-shirt, causing the clothe to squeeze even tighter against the accentuated curves of her thin body. As she idly stretched in this precarious way, she twisted in one of her heels and began to gently sway her swiveling waist passively as she waited for a response.

Apr 6, 2016 6:44 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano thought about the name for a while, he didn't fully understand how girl so dirty, so bad could wind up with a nice sounding name "Who ever really thinks about how their kid is going to be, most parents imagine their kids to be some kind of good hearted caretaker, no one ever thinks about the bad" He thought about this while he decided to either grab her hands to stop exposing her body, or should he just take off his sweaty shirt since it was stinking him up. He decided to remove his shirt, making he scars, his burn marks, his brand, and his muscle mass was clearly visible. He passed the ball back to Allyson and spoke "Nice name for a perverted girl" He said this while he made his way to Luna and Yamato.
SharkDad-Apr 6, 2016 7:06 AM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 6, 2016 7:27 AM

Feb 2015
Allyson

"You're a pervert, the topless man says." she said ensuring her tone conveyed the apparent hypocrisy of the situation to him. Allyson caught the ball when it was thrown and idly held it between her hand and hip as the conversation progressed.

She didn't know whether to take what he said as a compliment or an insult. On one hand it was a compliment true, but only relative to the overlaying insult.

"Backhanded compliments are great." she concluded.

Apr 6, 2016 7:29 AM

Nov 2009
Luna

She gets slightly behind Yamato when Kurai entered and spoke to yamato. For some strange reason, new people always made her nervous. She sums up the courage to be able to introduce herself "hi, My name is luna. nice to meet you, kurai" She says having heard his name before.
Apr 6, 2016 7:41 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano looked at her and began to smirk after she was able to daduce what he just said could be taken both ways in her part. "Yes, they are. The only sense of comedy I ever learned, by the way, the name is Adriano." He responded while he had his back turned on her, looking at Luna muster her courage to talk to the strange student that had just steped in to the gymnasium. "What the hell gives, I was here all alone not to long ago, now everyone is deciding to be healthy. I can't get any privacy here, oh well. People skills." He thought to himself.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 6, 2016 8:00 AM

Aug 2014
Yamato

As he felt Luna walk up behind him he tried to make the interaction between the two a bit easier for her, although Kurai was a bit unusual and maybe hard to approach at first he was a good guy so he didn't want Luna to be afraid of him, plus he was his roommate. "Luna this is my roommate Kurai, Kurai this is my friend Luna" he presented them to each other keeping out any details from Luna and who she was.
Apr 6, 2016 8:19 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

As Adriano made his way to Yamato and Luna , he completely ignored the student he didn't know. He looked at Yamato and at Luna, asking them "Are you guys ready to run?" He then put his shirt on the bar that was next to him. He just stretched his legs a bit, and decided to run in place for a bit while he awaited their answer.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 6, 2016 8:38 AM

Nov 2009
Luna
he looked at Yamato "oh, so he is your roommate, cool" she said with relieve to know that Yamato knew the guy well since they where roommates and he didn't seem like a bad guy.
After she makes her way from behind Yamato to besides him, her tail was no longer there. She takes her hair and ties it into two ponytails. "I'm ready to go for a run" She says while stretching a bit
Apr 6, 2016 8:51 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

When Adriano heard that Luna was ready, he stopped running in place. He looked at Yamato, and awaited his answer. "We'll run to a someones dorm, but not mine, I haven't made it look nice yet. Yamato, want to run to your Dorm, or how about Luna? He said while hoping to get out of the gym.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 6, 2016 8:52 AM

Aug 2014
Yamato

Seeing as both Luna and Adriano where ready to run Yamato said "Okay we're all ready, lets go" signaling everyone to start the jog, "See you around Kurai" he said as he ran over to Adriano together with Luna at his side, It was clear that Yamato wasn't used to the excercise thing since he was the only one that didn't really change attire or get prepared in that way but he felt most comfortable with his casual clothes anyways.
"We could head to my dorm I guess" he replied to Adrianos question, although he was still getting a bit more familiar with the school grounds he did at least know his way to his dorm now.
Apr 6, 2016 9:04 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano made his way out of the gym, "Alright lets make our way to your dorm than Yamato, which dorm would that be?" Adriano felt confused as he made his way out of the gym, as if he should expect something. No matter he pushed forward with while holding his clothes on one hand, hoping to change when he makes it to wherever they were going.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 6, 2016 9:15 AM

Jul 2012
Kotetsu Hideo

After wandering around the school grounds for a while Kotetsu had headed to where he'd heard voices from, and ended up at the gymnasium. He decided to check it out, as he had applied for the basketball club anyway. Maybe he'd get lucky and would run into the other members.

He was just about to enter when Adriano exited the building. "Yo", Kotetsu said to him, but walked past without waiting for a reply. "Hello~" he called out to everyone inside with a familiar tone, even though he was meeting them all for the first time. When he noticed that someone in the gym was holding a basketball, he walked over to her, pointed at it and asked: "Are you using that?"
SleepingBearApr 6, 2016 9:19 AM
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Apr 6, 2016 9:33 AM

Nov 2009
Luna
"alright then, we will run to your dorm Yamato kun" she smiles while running with the two of them. She feels the wind in her hair as she was running . "have you guys tried any of the food from here? I mean the school"
(so next post in the dorm? or on the way? x.x)
Apr 6, 2016 9:40 AM

Mar 2016
Adriano

"I don't suppose I have eaten"
(in the dorm, we should let DL start the convo.)
SharkDad-Apr 7, 2016 9:42 AM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 6, 2016 9:40 AM

Aug 2014
Yamato
"It's dorm 9, I'll lead the way" he called out as he started running, it wasn't too bad and the dorms weren't too far away so this run would be enjoyable enough. "I've tried some of the food in the cafeteria but I've still got to try all of it" he replied to Luna's question as he kept running.

(Next post could be in the dorm)
Apr 6, 2016 12:22 PM

May 2015
(Ok) Kurai: Yeah, I got an awesome experiment I made in the outskirts of the school, on the counter..... uh oh, Yamato... Ill tell you in the dorm....
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
Apr 7, 2016 9:37 AM

Jul 2012
Kotetsu Hideo

After waiting for a response for a few moments, Kotetsu concluded that the girl was perhaps not up for socializing right now. He shrugged and decided to look for a ball himself. She would be free to join him afterwards if she suddenly started to feel more sociable. It was then that he noticed that the doors of the locker rooms had been trashed. "I wonder what kind of nutjob did this", he thought with a tired smile.

Thankfully the equipment room was pretty easy to find, and Kotetsu took out another basketball. After walking to the other end of the court he started practicing throws from the three-point line. He scored pretty infrequently, but it was still clear from his form that it wasn't the first time he was playing.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Apr 7, 2016 8:08 PM

Feb 2015
Allyson

"I see y'all got some experience handling balls." Allyson announced upon catching the ball post one of his stray shots. Holding the ball against her waist she approached Hideo and circled him slowly, her repeated "Hmm"s making it clear she was sizing him up with quite the degree of dedication.

""But Im a street rat, I'm pretty good with my balls too you know. Up for a game?" She asked coylly as she thrust the ball towards his chest for him to catch. At least... She hoped he'd catch it. She did put quite some force into it; that competitive edge at work.

Apr 7, 2016 9:17 PM

Jan 2016
Otonashi Miyuki

After getting lost again for the 2nd time, Otonashi finally found the gymnasium
Otonashi enters the gym
After taking another drink from his gallon (glug glug glug)
He notices a guy playing basketball at the end of the court.
"Maybe he is from the basketball club!" he thought
"Heeeeey! You with the basketball!" He says while jogging over to him
Apr 8, 2016 2:51 AM

Jul 2012
Kotetsu Hideo

Kotetsu watched the girl from before in silence as she circled around him. He was either oblivious to or ignoring her double entendres. Kotetsu couldn't bring himself to be as intense about it as the girl was, but he too was trying to assess her. When the ball flew towards him, he managed to lock it between his chest and his arms, accompanied with a little "Oof!" and a step backwards.

He placed the ball between his hand and his hip, unintentionally mirroring the way the girl had held her ball for quite some time. "Hey, that's not good" he said cheerfully. "I was taught that you need to aim at the other person's nose when you pass." It wasn't quite clear whether he was saying this as a legitimate piece of advice or as a joke. He was just about to give an answer to her challenge when he heard someone calling for him.

He turned his head towards the new person and called out: "Yeah? What's up?"
Apr 8, 2016 7:29 AM

Feb 2015
Allyson

"Oho, dirty tactics? Well of basketball isn't a full contact than what is? And who doesn't love a little full contact?" She asked as she cupped herself and stuck out her tongue to him. The intent to play was restrained however upon the appearance of another big, one much louder than who she had originally been talking to.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.