Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 6, 2016 12:14 AM

Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Our journey on this tiny planet in the universe goes on.
raindropApr 19, 2018 10:52 PM

Jan 6, 2016 12:23 AM

Dec 2014

Good or not, I still love this manga series!!! XD

And before i forgot...

Owwww.... Nah.... XD

Yay!!!!! <3

Edit:

Ahhh, i almost forgot to read this part at the end....

XD

And again, Haruka FTW!!! ( °3°)/
testamentKAISERJan 8, 2016 6:22 AM
Jan 6, 2016 12:24 AM

May 2011
Ahh it's so sad to see this end after these last couple of years of following it. Especially with all of the memories that this chapter contained ;_;. But I am so glad to see this end happily for everyone, all heading down their own respective paths.

But YESSSSS!!! I can't believe it! Haruka actually did it! Praise the lord. Looks like Tomonaga really couldn't refuse after she turned out to be such a fine woman huh? And it was so great to see Aoi become a researcher herself. Haha I am loving her new look.

Haruka for life!
ZeroZxJan 6, 2016 12:33 AM
Jan 6, 2016 12:40 AM

Nov 2011
All these years..and memories. Going to miss this series.

Ah good for Haruka in the end <3
Jan 6, 2016 2:14 AM

Apr 2011
What the HELL!

MY SHIP SANK AGAIN!!!!!

FALSE HOPE...

Well this was a good read...too bad my underdog lost again.
Jan 6, 2016 5:51 AM
Nov 2015
There so many things I want to say....
But I'll make it quick

Goosebumps
Teacher-Student and it flipped the table...

They finally settle what they want
Tomonaga-sensei is waited

Quite sad cause.... You saw that
"Your memory is like a thorn,that will likely stay with me in my entire life"
Tomanaga ->Hiyama

But the thing that proving of making of gentle world :

"Its disheartening to see people continue to hate one another, dispite of scientific advance has mankind made, But still I love this world,despite its faults
I have the faith that human will continue to evolve
It might be not fast, but I believe we will continue to improve"
-Hirose Aoi

Well Played
Jan 6, 2016 7:19 AM

Mar 2014
I'm happy we atleast got this kiss, even though I wish we would have had one more kiss at the end
I'm an idiot so if I say anything that's stupid or that annoys you, I'm deeply sorry.
Jan 6, 2016 9:30 AM
Nov 2013
So Chapter 31 sure looks like the end but why does myanimelist show that there are 36 chapters? Is there more story somewhere?
Jan 6, 2016 9:56 AM
Apr 2012
im confused. sooo did haruka end up with sensei? i ship them both tho XD
Jan 6, 2016 10:08 AM

Oct 2015
so thats it? thats the end? wtf.
i feels like its just were in the middle of the story though.

Jan 6, 2016 10:59 AM
Feb 2011
Haruka ended up with sensei in the end, if you note on the last two pages:

"By the way, is Haruka chan not with you this time" which in my opinion implies that they're together.
Jan 6, 2016 1:16 PM

Mar 2015
not great ending but not dissapointing either. 8/10 for this series.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 6, 2016 3:20 PM

Apr 2011
Alchaeus said:
So Chapter 31 sure looks like the end but why does myanimelist show that there are 36 chapters? Is there more story somewhere?

36 chapters includes special chapter/omake etc probably.
Jan 6, 2016 4:39 PM

Apr 2014
And it end...not bad in my opinion, but could have been better.
Not that I mind it, Haruka sure is one determined girl for sticking to her promise.
Touko and her husband end up with a kid just like how she planned lol.
Well, good ending, but could have been better.
8/10
Jan 6, 2016 6:28 PM

Feb 2011
Aoi got a new mom, that's the best ending

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jan 6, 2016 8:40 PM
Nov 2013
hellogarry said:
Alchaeus said:

36 chapters includes special chapter/omake etc probably.

You are right, there were 5 omakes + 31 chapters so I can go ahead and move this to completed. Thanks!

I really enjoyed this series
Jan 7, 2016 1:17 AM
Feb 2009
I still think MAL shouldn't list omakes etc. in the chapter listing. It's confusing.

Great series, although I don't usually (not this time either) really like these kind of endings.
Jan 7, 2016 2:36 AM

Apr 2015
I Cri T_T rampaging this whole series from start to finish ughhh feeels, Was hoping for Aoi but its ok overall.
Jan 7, 2016 3:27 AM

Jul 2012
I've read raws i think half a year ago so knew the ending, but there wasn't omake part so kinda glad that reread the chapter. As for the ending it's good, not amazing but can't really complain.
Jan 7, 2016 9:26 AM

Dec 2011
The way the author introduced and developed these concurrent complications was really well done, though their resolution was perhaps not as impactful as it could've been. Some characters such as blondie and, eventually, Yukine were sort of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Aoi felt more like the MC than Tomonoga since the latter's character didn't really develop at all... but I'm fine with that. Actually, isn't that generally true of all teacher-focused stories?

Also, this manga makes me want to study.
Jan 11, 2016 6:02 AM

Apr 2012
So another manga comes to an end sad to see it go am glad that Haruka ended up with Tomonoga sensei I would have been fine too if he ended up with Aoi and it was nice to see that she took the path to become a researcher overall it was a nice read it shall be missed.
[spoiler]I just noticed too don't know if its true but it makes sense if you read the chapter at the end Haruka throws a book at Tomonoga sensei for teaching Aoi to hard which led her to teach Haruka to hard
Toshihiro_ChrisDec 29, 2016 10:25 PM
Jan 13, 2016 6:30 PM
Nov 2015
Great ending. Everything worked out for everyone im glad to see Tomonaga ended up with Haruka but i wish i could see more of them together
Jan 21, 2016 11:08 AM

Mar 2011
Great ending. Hurray for Haruka and Touko.
I'm going to miss this series.
Jan 25, 2016 5:05 PM

Oct 2012
Didn't expect Tomonaga to be with Haruka at the end. It was a pleasant surprise.
Feb 1, 2016 6:14 AM
Jul 2011
For me, what's important is that the characters finally had their own respective closures and moved on with their lives.

From that point on, only time knows what's ahead of them but at least they find their own path (Touko finally had a baby with Reiji, Haruka becoming a famous fashion model, and Aoi already catches up with Yuu).

I read this manga since the very first chapter, and I'm kinda worried that it'll end bad. But I'm glad I read the whole series and ended up in great satisfaction. Too bad the story isn't long enough though.
Feb 13, 2016 10:24 AM

Sep 2013
shiratora said:
For me, what's important is that the characters finally had their own respective closures and moved on with their lives.

From that point on, only time knows what's ahead of them but at least they find their own path (Touko finally had a baby with Reiji, Haruka becoming a famous fashion model, and Aoi already catches up with Yuu).

I read this manga since the very first chapter, and I'm kinda worried that it'll end bad. But I'm glad I read the whole series and ended up in great satisfaction. Too bad the story isn't long enough though.

Don't forget about Haruka is together with Yuu in the end. At first maybe Aoi is better with Yuu but this Haruka ending is good too.

Sorry I think Yuu maybe have a feeling toward Aoi at first, In the first half chapter Yuu ask Aoi to join him to America and "Also......" and then Aoi refuse Yuu offer. Yuu said I getting dump again.....sorry just theory from my opinion
Feb 18, 2016 2:05 AM
Jan 2011
Great ending for me, I'm feeling something similar when was reading last Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
misterTFeb 18, 2016 2:09 AM
Feb 18, 2016 8:25 AM
Nov 2015
I dropped this title at chapter 15 for some time and I'm glad I continued to read this. I quite enjoyed it. It was fun.

Glad it worked out for Touko & Onoda-sensei.

I'm pretty sure Yuu was in love with Aoi, but she never really love him anyway. So, he's going to end up with Haruka. Kind of sad on Haruka's part. He even forgot her name LOL. I mean, it's obvious that Yuu's not that interested in her. You don't always get your dream girl (Yurine & Aoi LOL) and that's quite realistic. Haruka really loves him, so they'll be fine.

My only problem is with Yurine. Guess she have her own stories.. Anyway, she's still my bae. Would definitely bang 10/10.
finestseeker17Feb 18, 2016 8:31 AM
Feb 28, 2016 5:53 PM

Oct 2012
Yay I guess. It's been a great ride to follow with this manga, I loved the art and the story, I'm gonna miss this one.

And hurrah I guess for Haruka, she got her man, although in doing so she completely and mercilessly sank my Aoi x Yuu ship. Seriously. She killed my heart.
Congrats on getting all those super cute panels with those bubbly shoujo effects on the pages Haruka, really, but shame on you for ruining a man's dreams xD

tl;dr I loved this, I'm gonna miss it, and I want a different ship ending xD
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Apr 14, 2016 2:33 AM

Mar 2012
Oh wow, happy end for both Aoi AND Haruka!?!?! Holy 10/10 not even mad that my original Aoi x Yuu ship never sailed.

Aoi's main problems fully solved, she was never in love with Yuu, she was in love with science

Haruka's main problems solved looking at the final panel and somewhere in the middle about "story for another time" ;)

Slut girl marries to older guy, totally fine.

Fujoshi's love was shot down long ago, wasn't really a problem.

Yuu getting shot down twice is a bit sad but what he loved was solving equations with Aoi and since she is a prof now there's no problem there. Now he has a model wife to balance out his life, I'm very certain that Yuu would eventually learn to love Haruka since she is so caring and innocent.

Didn't expect the end to be this conclusive, so satisfied.
ninja88880Apr 14, 2016 2:56 AM
May 5, 2016 11:13 PM

Oct 2010
Mmmmmmmm
So much potential... But this end it was... Demet! Conclude something mister mangaka-sensei!
Sure, everyone seems to conclude that obvious relationship between sensei and Haruka, but... The last page, actually could be anything. Like he actually confess her.
I like this Manga, but this end... I don't like it that much.

Like we all say here in this moments "mojate el potito!" Jajaja
May 20, 2016 8:36 AM

Aug 2013
What a lame ending. Doesn't help that I was rooting for the smarty couple.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Jun 5, 2016 12:45 PM

Jun 2014
Overall Aoi got the best development.
Nah, Yuu was never been in love with Aoi. Lol. He just want to take her because of her potential.
Glad to see Haruka and Tohno got their dude. The story was lacking of Haruka x Yuu interactions though.
Jun 6, 2016 1:40 AM

Jan 2014
Felt like this manga needed more chapters. :l

A fine ending I'd say. All girls (Aoi, Haruka & Yurine), were all likeable and this was a first where I truly had no care in who ended up with MC.

7.5/10
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Jul 12, 2016 1:41 AM

May 2010
This was underrated. I am going to miss it
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 25, 2016 12:40 PM
Feb 2016
Huhuhuhu i wanted aoi x tomonaga but...... whyyyyyyyyy
Oct 28, 2016 1:35 AM

Nov 2014
Good ending but a bit too open for me. And why is it shounen? It felt much more like seinen manga imo.
Jan 17, 2017 7:50 AM

Nov 2016
Man I really miss and loved this manga, Aoi and Haruka are still my favorites, I enjoyed their friendship.
Feb 10, 2017 6:16 AM
Oct 2014
This was a good manga, but I wish the ending would've at least shown Haruka and Tomonagi on a date.

Also, I feel bad for Yukine-chan, because for a while I was hoping that she and Tomonagi would end up together in the end.
Apr 3, 2017 1:10 PM

Sep 2013
Good end................but still feels a bit lacking.........needed to see atleast a ring on Haruka and Aoi and Yuu in a research team together!!!!!
Dec 19, 2017 2:52 AM
Nov 2015
I am glad to see that there's an overwhelming lack of people's dislike. Just an abundance of people who have at least approved of the ending and the story overall, at least. :)
Feb 25, 2018 3:28 AM

Nov 2011
Did the manga get the axe or something?

They could've expanded the hell out of this manga. Probably double or even triple the chapters to flesh it all out.

The ending is more or less how I expected it to go... which I'm pleased with, but it's just kind of unsatisfying seeing it get rushed so quickly towards the end. Also kind of sucks that with the time-skip they seem to have forgotten all about Kayo when she was an important character as well.

Somewhere between a 6-7/10 for me.

It started off really strong, but it just felt rushed at the end. The ending was okay though as it's what I was somewhat expecting. Just wish we got to see more of the journey there.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Mar 7, 2018 1:48 AM

Feb 2012
I had a feeling things would end this way. I am pretty much happy the way things turned out. Though I was hoping that Yukine-chan would end up with Yuu or at least have dated for a while, I knew that Haruka and Yuu would eventually happen (which is also good).

All the female characters are likable so there's really no wrong choice. Aoi's true calling was to be a researcher so I knew she wouldn't end up with Yuu - she would still get her happy ending as a researcher.

Overall, I enjoyed the read.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 27, 2018 3:21 AM

Feb 2017
The ending really lacks something he should have gone for a MC ship with the last chapters
Dec 15, 2018 8:34 AM

Dec 2015
I mean, I would've liked Aoi to win, but hey, isn't the ending a little uh... forced? It's still missing some spice somehow...
Apr 8, 2019 12:49 PM
Oct 2015
Ending felt very unnatural for some reason. It seems like the author was somewhat forced.
Apr 24, 2019 1:38 AM

Dec 2009
It's seemingly interesting and well complicated in its own way, the characters and story but... overall, it's- I can't even figure out a word for it... it's not stupid or whatever in intellect but. It's shit.

For one, it's dull. It's somehow cluttered. It's very basic and realistic in how normal it is, with no real message.
One student and teacher fall in love which is discombobulating and disgusting. Another just makes it as a model but we don't know wtf happens. They're very close in age, so that's ok.
The other finally takes control of her intellect and talent and follows a dream succesfuly but. We don't know what they've been through in the process or how the hell their bad parents handled them. The protagonist was fortunate to have the good connections, but nothing more is known from his bland project.

And we still don't truly understand what happened with his first crush that night, since he said he doesn't remember, so clearly they were drunk. It's hard to imagine how they can take a drunk one night so seriously. Sure I guess they were somewhat interested in each other before but all of a sudden after they fuck, but drunk, that's the problem, they fell in love, or at least, he confessed, but nothing happens afterwards? I find that idiotic. How he just gave up or even ... I don't know. They fucked drunk, how can they take themselves seriously? At least confess again sober, and try to date or flirt after normally.

Shit manga. 5/10.
Sep 24, 2020 5:00 AM

Apr 2013
What a good read, this manga do platonic relationship pretty well. The ending is pretty vague except for Onoda and Touko, but that's still OK. This manga was about how the characters interact and overcome their own problems, the ending is just a cherry on top.

Also, it's not confirmed yet Haruka will marry Yuu, although it's heavily implied that they at least tried to do a relationship first, which is OK too, since there's no any obstacle between them unlike when Haruka still a high school student. Sadly we don't see Yurine-chan ending tho :(

Yeah it's normal, it's realistic, that's why it's kinda weird this manga is in a shounen magazine... Should've seinen instead.

Idk why people protested that Aoi isn't winning. I mean she's winning, she got to lives her dream and finally overcame her own problem, she never wants Yuu for herself in the first place. They got good chemistry yes, but it's on platonic relationship instead. Not everything needs to be romantic.

8/10 for me. The only complain that I've is, the backstory of Yurine-chan isn't that fleshed out, and that Yurine x Yuu chapter is kinda disappointing. Oh and, other side character (that girl from another class and the professor) at the very least should've come out again too. It's just like the author forgot about them.
LoLyeahSep 24, 2020 5:06 AM
"As long as you're alive, something happy bound to happens"
-What a Wonderful World
Nov 14, 2020 3:35 AM

Jan 2014
Surprisingly good manga. Though I think it could have explored more on some aspects.

The author just opted to have a feel good ending.

Sad for his first love. </3
Insert Signature Here
Aug 31, 2022 4:12 PM

Aug 2015
Finally completed it after putting it on hold for almost 9 years

Story was great,female characters were great, the only thing lacking was main character. Seriously he was the most useless and unlikable person in the story with no character development at all

I would have preferred if that Older teacher (the one married to touko) was the main character
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata Chapter 27 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2015

9 by Onii-nyan »»
Jan 7, 2019 5:17 AM

Poll: » Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

6 by kouichi75 »»
Jan 13, 2017 2:37 PM

Poll: » Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata Chapter 1 Discussion

-Kazu - Apr 6, 2010

10 by ToG25thBaam »»
Nov 15, 2016 10:21 AM

Poll: » Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2015

5 by joe_g7 »»
Nov 6, 2016 11:46 PM

Poll: » Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2014

8 by joe_g7 »»
Nov 1, 2016 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.