Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 4, 2016 9:00 AM

Jan 2014
This is the missions center! Here you can take on missions and submit own ones, if you have ideas for one.

Just fill out the form below and go to the counter. The receptionist will tell you the rest!
There are missions for each rank. You can only do missions in your rank or a rank below you.

Missions available:
Rank F

Rank E

Form:
Name:
Do you meet the requirements?:
Partners:
King-in-YellowFeb 17, 2016 11:35 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 12, 2016 12:25 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She would soon arrive with Marie from the infirmary, kicking open the door of the mission center as she would step in, fists on her shoulders as she would let out a "haha".
- God, I remember how much I used to hang around here last year and do missions one after another. Im glad its open again! she said, then she would grab an empty form from the table as she would gesture Marie to do the same.
After she finished filling her form she would wait for Marie before she would go over to the counter with her bud, slamming her form on the counter with a confident smirk.

- One "Training with your kouhais", if you dont mind. And I'll guess you can guess what my buddy here wants. she told the clerk.
Feb 12, 2016 8:44 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She grabbed a sheet.

"That should do it." she said then gave the clerk the sheet. As this was her first mission she was quite scared but hyped at the same time, it was very obvious.

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Feb 12, 2016 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
Receptionist

She took both forms. "Alright, you can head to the Training Field. There are cameras there, so don't worry, we'll assure that you get your points when you have finished."
Feb 12, 2016 12:12 PM

Jul 2014
Seth

-Ay ay, roger that!
she said with a jokingly military salute, then she turned to Marie with a smile. Come on, lets go!
After that she would turn around and head for the door with her mission buddy
Feb 12, 2016 12:14 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She was so excited. "This gonna be so fun!" she said whilst walking into the training room with Seth. Marie was smiling.

Feb 13, 2016 6:03 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki and Lisbeth walked into so-called "Missions center". Apparently here staff of this school used their students for their own selfish gain. This damn school abuses it's students! But when Kazuki read the missions list, his jaw almost dropped. What the hell? This bullshit made him speak out loud:
-Are you goddamn serious? Retrieve stolen watch? Ain't it a job for Disciplinary committee? And you really had to underline that we have to retrieve the watch without killing the boys? Is this shit for real? So when you made the mission list you honestly thought somebody would just murder some boys to get a stupid watch back? Oh my god this is ridiculous... And fighting with Student Council and Moral Committee members? So I was right when I thought that this school has pit fights. What the hell is this school? Why don't we have classes and what's with all this fighting? Ah... on the other hand, whatever. I don't really care. So, Lis, what do you want to do together? I think we should do the watch job before somebody murders the poor bastards. - Kazuki was ranting angrily at the receptionist before he calmed down and addressed Lisbeth. This sort of bullshit just didn't go well in his head. He had to get a shot of his drugs. After finishing talking, he took a small tube of Gly+ from his inner pocket and sniffed its contents. He almost immediately felt the kick in the head, making him want to scream in anger and murder everyone in most bloodthirsty ways for a moment. Then it was just feeling of being sped up.
Feb 13, 2016 6:56 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She nodded and looked at the missions finding them a bit weird
Lets go with that one yeah. If we ask them they might give it just like that. But I also have some other things I can try to do. Don't think about kisses and sex Kazu, it's nothing like that
She giggled and kissed his cheek as she looked around to where they could get the mission
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 13, 2016 7:27 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki blushed and hit a desk with his hand when Lisbeth made her bold statement. Right in front of a receptionist. He didn't want there to be an awkward silence not even for a second, so he spewed out some words right after Lisbeth stopped talking:
-Two tickets to Golden Watch please. Here's the form. - Kazuki gave the receptionist a form that he was writing down with telekinesis in the meanwhile.

Feb 13, 2016 7:31 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and took a form and began filling it in then handing it to the receptionist
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 13, 2016 8:29 AM

Jan 2013
Watanabe Masahiro

Mashiro enters the mission center. He looks at the list of the missions that he could do."Guess i'm still an F. I should have done more missions last year..." He didn't do many missions last year because he taught that they ate away his time to do actual superheroying. This time he understood that the higher his rank the more good he could do so as insignificant as the missions looks he had no choice but to do them. From the looks of things, most people are going after the watch or fighting senpais and the chickens are never going to be found... he took a sheet and filled it out before leaving it at the reception.

Feb 13, 2016 10:22 AM

Jul 2013
"Okay, okay, everyone just.. calm down for a second," the receptionist, by the name of Henkle, muttered softly as she wiped her gaunted eyes and sprung upward from the desk she had been sleeping on. One by one she took the sign in forms and struck them with a large red stamp.

"Okay, so we've got our little watch heroes... here," she said, circling an area on a map of the school with red ink before handing it to them, and the same to the boy she addressed as the cock catcher, finding amusement in the colloquialism for chickens.

Once she had told them where they were going (I'll make the threads now buds) she whisked them away with a gesture of her hand and snuggled back into her chair. She was asleep before they even left.
Feb 13, 2016 1:55 PM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan
Alias strode right into the center and got right to his choice of missions. Golden Watch...Chicken Capture...Training! What is this its all childs play he said with a sigh, though ive never tried catching chickens before. He said with a sigh as he was filling out his form. "It could be fun? I dont know, whatever can help with my training, ill have to pick off all this eat stuff and rank up for some challenging missions" he said sighing again as he turned in his form to the receptionist. "Alright so where am i headed" .
Issa
Feb 13, 2016 2:10 PM

Jul 2013
"Seems to be a lot of chickens getting loose, literally just sent another kid after different chickens. At any rate right... here is where you have to go," she said, extending him a map of the area with a specific area circled on it with red ink. "Good luck with that, I hear chickens have sharp little claws," she teased as he left.
Feb 13, 2016 2:27 PM

Oct 2015
Anthony Sterling

He picked up a slip then filled it in
He was about to hand it in.
MysticalPhoenixFeb 13, 2016 2:49 PM

Feb 13, 2016 3:08 PM

Feb 2015
Allyson Williams

Allyson arrived not long after Anthony and, after hearing he was applying to the same mission she intended to, slid up to him on the counter.

"Heeeeeey, hey, hey heard you're looking for a watch. Me too. Wanna... if you know what I mean?" She asked, crossing her fingers alluding to them pairing up for it.

"Who am I kidding? Of cooourse you wanna. she added as she filled in and handed in her own application form

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Feb 13, 2016 8:43 PM

Dec 2014
Shirayuki

She arrived and was pretty unaware of her surroundings, not noticing Lisbeth or Kazuki at the other end. She then looked at the missions available to her and thought hard. She did not have the stamina to chase chickens but she definitely could steal back a stolen watch. After all, stealing something that was stolen couldn't possibly be a crime.

Feb 13, 2016 9:29 PM

Dec 2014
Heyvan

He entered the very office-like room and looked at the possible missions, he saw the Golden watch mission and felt a need to help this young people, to guide them into a less evil path, thus he decided that it is mandatory for him to complete this mission, not for the teacher who lost his watch, but for the children who lost their way.
Feb 14, 2016 1:01 AM

Oct 2015
Anthony Sterling

He guess he had a parter now.
Anthony was glad he would get to see others powers though.

Feb 14, 2016 5:05 AM

Jan 2013
Watanabe Masahiro

He arrives to the mission center, straight after his mission. He walks up to the reception "It's done, the chicken have been found." he didn't know if he had to give any proof or if they already knew that his mission was done. After all, it's been a very long time since he last went on a mission.

Feb 14, 2016 2:35 PM

Feb 2016
Sebene Ishiku

He arrived at the reception and quickly noticed the pile of sheets on the counter. "Need help catching my chicken...", he read. He didn't know that the pupils could accept tasks like this. "Well if this guy really needs my help, then I will pay him a quick visit. How hard can it be to catch a chicken?" Somewhere in the back of his head he knew that he would have better not said that.

Feb 15, 2016 4:53 AM

Jul 2013
(@MysticalPhoenix @Whoresome-Jack What mission are you signing up for?)

Henkle slammed her head against the counter in response to all the forms being shoved in her direction.

"Hey, one by one goddammit," she snapped as she began to exchange the forms she was handed with chartered maps of their mission locations.

"Chicken this, watch that. What is my life," she muttered to herself grimly as she worked.
Feb 15, 2016 7:59 AM

Oct 2015
(@A-5-Star-Man The watch one)

Feb 16, 2016 4:54 AM

Jul 2014
Marissa

A while has passed after she left the swimming pool, finally finding her way to school alone and getting to her dorm, leaving her bags there and changing from her wet clothes in the school uniform. After she settled down she had arrived at the Mission Center, deciding to do a mission to pass time. After taking a while checking the available missions, she took a seat and filled in a form as she listened around to the others.
-Hau hau, who knows? How hard can it really be, I wonder, I wonder? she asked Sebene before she finished writing, looking down on her form.

After she was done she stood up, holding her paper in both of her hands as she prepared to go over to the counter, but before she could move she saw Anthony and froze in shock when she saw him.
W-what is HE doing here?! she tought, then she gulped before heading over to the counter, doing her best to avoid his gaze. He might not recognise her, as she was different now, but better safe than sorry.
-One mission for me, please. she said with a smile to the clerk as she put her form on the counter, trying to stay calm now.
Feb 16, 2016 7:49 AM

Oct 2015
Anthony Sterling

He left with Allyson and saw Marissa but she looked too different for him to notice.

Feb 16, 2016 9:00 AM

Jul 2013
"One chicken catcher coming riiight up," the receptionist murmured dully as she exchanged the form for a map of the farm's location.
Feb 16, 2016 9:23 AM

Jul 2014
Marissa

-Thank you very much.
she said as she bowed in thanks, then she took the map and gave it a good look before letting out a "hmmmm"
Rolling the map, she put it in her pocket and she walked towards the exit, ready for her first mission
Feb 26, 2016 10:07 PM

May 2015
Form: Shirogane R&D department F stock
Name: Kurai Tomodatchi
Do you meet the requirements?: Yes
Partners:none
If you could show me to the area, I woulsd be kindly thankful
If I wasn't so deranged, could I ever face the pain?
If I ever want to change, would this all remain the same?
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Frisky_Knuckles&sclick=1]
Feb 28, 2016 9:42 AM

Jul 2013
"Seriously, no chickens, no watches? Gre-e-e-at, let me just take that there," the receptionist said, beginning in sheer surprise but containing herself by the end.

"Go here," she added, handing him a map to the location.
Feb 29, 2016 8:30 PM

Jun 2013
Yumi
She entered the missions center and looked around. She saw the missions list and grabbed a form to fill out.

After filling out the form, she went up to the front desk to hand it in. She realized that the front desk was currently empty and she looked around. Ah, they must be on a lunch break or something.... Eh I'll just come back later. she folded up the form and put it in her pocket before heading out.
chibibunnyloverMar 2, 2016 7:48 PM
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Mar 3, 2016 1:25 PM

Jan 2016
Red

She walked into the mission center and looked at the list of missions. After deciding she filled out a form and gave it to the receptionist.
Mar 4, 2016 2:35 PM

Jul 2013
After returning from her break, the receptionist snapped the form from the girl known as Red, as indicated by the form, and returned to the girl a map of Shirogane industries and where inside she could find Lei for the mission. The map pointed to a sort of engineering basement. Which seemed appropriate for somewhere to fight robots in... If any location would ever be appropriate
Mar 4, 2016 6:31 PM

Jan 2016
Red

She took the map and scanned it over. She gave a curt nod to the receptionist and left for her mission.
Mar 6, 2016 10:54 AM

Jan 2016
(@RazorDestiny continuing from the cafeteria)

Chikara Mukui

He entered the mission center with Chris. He grabbed a form and filled it out. "I don't know if you need one too." He said as he turned in the form.
Mar 6, 2016 11:09 AM

May 2014
(Gah, sorry, never noticed you posted D: really really sorry ;w;)

Chris

"Whatever you want" He had replied to Chikara's earlier question, before taking a form of his own, starting to fill it in "Do make sure to go easy on me though" He said with a soft smile

He handed over the form, then looked at Chikara "I'm not all too amazing" He added to his earlier statement
Mar 6, 2016 11:18 AM

Jan 2016
(It's all right :))
Chikara

"I'll go easy if you really are incompetent." He gave a sly grin."We'll go weapons then, it will me a fight till someone has the other in a spot to land a killing blow."
Mar 8, 2016 4:27 AM

Jul 2013
"Go kouhai," the receptionist joked dryly as she flipped through a series of paper on her clipboard.

"Go to the arena in the outer field. There should be a map arou- ah, here it is. Right there," she said, leaning over her desk and circling an area on the map ahead of her.
Mar 8, 2016 4:31 AM

Jan 2016
Chikara Mukui

"Thank you m'lady. Your work is a great service to us all." He turned to Chris. "Shall we go." He added a gesture with his hand.
Mar 12, 2016 11:21 AM

Dec 2013
Setsuno

He open the door to the missions center and took a quick look inside. "Hmm... I believe this is the place." He mentioned to the others. "Well you know... Ignoring the fact that it says so on the door..." He covered the words that said Missions Center with his hand. "Ahem... Anyways." He opened the door and held it open as he signaled for the rest to come in.
"Ladies first, don't you agree?" A small smirk formed on his face as he said this.
Mar 12, 2016 11:28 AM

Nov 2009
Mika
"hai, hai, Mr gentlemen" she says as she makes her way into the mission Center. Her hair slightly waving as she goes in. "Time for me to cheek this place out"
Mar 12, 2016 11:30 AM

Apr 2013
Devina
"So this is where we can get missions." Devina said as she walked in and looked around. She stopped in the middle of the room as she waited on the others to come in.

Mar 12, 2016 11:47 AM

Dec 2013
(Assume bunnys character is just following quietly lol)

Setsuno

"Yup this is the place" he says in agreement to what Devina just mentioned. "I guess we can go to that front desk, to see how exactly things work out with these missions." He said while pointing over at the front service area in the room. The place looked like the front end of a doctors office or some other fancy office entrance, which was a bit funny to him. To him this place was pretty legit, it wasn't like some random classroom or club room, it was an official building which was pretty great.
Mar 12, 2016 11:59 AM

Nov 2009
MIka
"why dont we take a look at the mission list first, that way we only have to fill out the form when we get to the receptionist" she smiles and points to the list
Mar 12, 2016 12:01 PM

Apr 2013
Devina
Devina walked over to the desk and looked around some more. Seeing forms and papers around. "Hmm... Do we fill out these to go on the missions?"

Mar 12, 2016 12:11 PM

Dec 2013
Setsuno

He looked at the list of missions then went and looked at the forms. "I guess once we decide on a mission , we fill out these papers here." He then read carefully about the amount of people allowed per mission. "Take a close look at this." He mentioned as he pointed out the participant limit in each mission. "Seems some missions allow different amounts of participants to take part in them."
Mar 12, 2016 12:28 PM

Nov 2009
Mika
She scans through the mission "save the chickens... look for a watch...delivery person..... Are you kidding me. what? are we in grade school or something" she sighs as she looked at the missions "I was expecting a bit more action. Like if I dont chase enough chickens when i was back home" she mumbles that last part
Mar 12, 2016 12:39 PM

Apr 2013
Devina
"I'm sure they get better as your ranks improve. These are just to start out." Devina commented as she walked over to the board. She didn't here the last part that Mika had said. "They seem like simple task." She said looking over the list

Mar 12, 2016 12:50 PM

Dec 2013
Setsuno

"Well I guess it's a start. These simple missions. They should be quick too, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem in order to rank up and get into the higher level missions." He kept looking at each one. The missions honestly seemed a bit questionable, but they also seemed like fun just due to the oddness of some of them. "I do question, how often these missions are updated though."
Mar 12, 2016 1:08 PM

Nov 2009
Mika
"well, I'll just look at it as a simple way of getting some points and leveling up" She smiled and looks at them "is there any mission that interest you guys, or that you would like to do rather then.the others?"
Mar 12, 2016 1:17 PM

Apr 2013
Devina
"Hmm.... I don't know. They are all rather strange so I'm not to sure." She folded her arms looking over them again. "I guess I don't really prefer one. So whatever seems interesting to you guys."

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM

» Ice Cream Parlor ( 1 2 )

Ze-Lem - Apr 2, 2016

59 by ImmortalZypther »»
Jul 10, 2016 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.