Sep 2008
Teresa at her peak vs Pricillia(now)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 28, 2009 9:00 AM

Apr 2008
NO QUESTION TERESA
Dec 28, 2009 9:29 AM
Nov 2008
Teresa, she has the power, skill and experience of battle. Priscilla was stuck in a childish personality for a long time, I think that would have slowed down her knowledge of battle, she is really powerful but if she had the chance to fight Teresa now I think she would still lose to her. It would still be a tough fight though.
Dec 28, 2009 12:39 PM

Nov 2007
Pricillia. Even if it was a surprise attack, Pricillia was nothing when she killed Teresa compared to her current state in terms of power/experience. She's stronger than what Riful anticipated. Riful said that Icely eliminated the one in the south so she and Riful don't group together, but the latest chapters showed that even a very organized team of two Abyssalls cannot stop her.
Dec 29, 2009 1:30 PM

Dec 2009
itsmee said:
Pricillia. Even if it was a surprise attack, Pricillia was nothing when she killed Teresa compared to her current state in terms of power/experience. She's stronger than what Riful anticipated. Riful said that Icely eliminated the one in the south so she and Riful don't group together, but the latest chapters showed that even a very organized team of two Abyssalls cannot stop her.

wow, dont think I could of said it better myself :P
Jan 5, 2010 9:36 AM

Aug 2008
TakamiNoKenbutsu said:
itsmee said:

wow, dont think I could of said it better myself :P

i agree
Jan 10, 2010 12:41 PM

May 2007
teresa's never used more than 10% of her power or something like that.
and she was able to take on a half-awakened Priscilla with ease.
so i think the fight would be fairly even.
Jun 4, 2010 6:16 PM

Feb 2009
teresa, hands down. teresa was fighting an almost-awakened priscilla at less than 10% of her potential strength.
And he said, "take my hand,
Live while you can.
Don't you see your dreams lie right in the palm of your hand?"

In the palm of your hand.

Jun 4, 2010 7:41 PM
Mar 2010
10% Teresa pwned ~80% (70-79%) Priscilla.

no yoki release Teresa was decapitated/killed by at least 80% Priscilla.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~80/10 = ~8 = Teresa is 8 times MORE powerful then Priscilla.

100/~8 = ~12.5 = 12.5% yoki Teresa is equal to 100% yoki Prisciila

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now, Awakening grants extra power, but we don't know how much. I'm going to represent this extra power from Awakening as extra yoki.

for example:

100% yoki Priscilla + 30% (~1/3) extra yoki (yoma power) from Priscilla being Awakened = 130% yoki Priscilla.

so, now let's look at the math.

130/8 = 16.25%
150/8 = 18.75%
200/8 = 25%
300/8 = 37.5%
500/8 = 62.5%
600/8 = 75%
700/8 = 87.5%
650/8= 81.25%

So, if Priscilla's Awakening grants her 550% more power, Teresa will finally require/need 80% yoki!

I seriously doubt that Priscilla's Awakening (or anyone's Awakening) grants that much power...

Quite frankly, 1/3 more power from Awakening is a massive amount, and at 1/3 (well 30%, nearly 1/3), Teresa would only need 16.25% yoki. Teresa hasn't even reach 30% where their face "distorts". Let alone 80% where Teresa would Awaken.
Jun 4, 2010 8:28 PM

Sep 2007
itsmee said:

Princess_Mizu said:
teresa, hands down. teresa was fighting an almost-awakened priscilla at less than 10% of her potential strength.

^This and Teresa didn't want to kill Priscilla, she hesitated, which is why she lost. So I don't see how you can conclude Priscilla was stronger. If Teresa had not been so hesitant to kill Priscilla, she would not have died and Priscilla would be dead.

I also don't see how she could be much stronger then when she first awakened and killed Teresa. Priscilla hasn't been eating (and before she only ate a bit after her rampage), and she also isn't fighting a lot. Right now is the first time she's fought since Isley tried to stop her during her rampage. After that, she never fought, not once. It is only now that she has begun to fight again. So I don't see where this new experience or power could be coming from. She's basically winning on pure brute yoki force, but if someone on her level fought her, she would probably lose because she has so little battle experience.

Edit: also, you're wrong about one thing. Isley never "killed" Lucelia because Priscilla or he were scared of Lucelia and Riful grouping together. Lucelia was killed because Priscilla wanted to go south and Lucelia marked the south as her territory. Obviously she needed to be killed if Priscilla were to claim the south for herself. Riful noticed this the moment she came to help Lucelia. She even said so herself, that she and Dauf are no match, and neither would her and Lucelia. So no, Priscilla hasn't gained any more power/experience. She's just that much over powered, and Teresa is probably the only Claymore who could win against her.
soaring_wingsJun 4, 2010 8:35 PM
Jun 4, 2010 8:57 PM
Mar 2010
Awakeneds do NOT improve (do NOT become more powerful). If this was so, the Abyssal Ones (especially Isley) would far more powerful then Pricilla (and Priscilla is already the still living "Aizen" of Claymore).

Awakened Priscilla was as powerful then when she Awakened after killing Teresa, and killed Sophia and Noel and nearly Irene, as Awakened Priscilla is in chapter 104.

Maybe chapter 104 Awakened Priscilla has better learned to use her powers and abilities, but there's been no increase in power for chapter 104 Awakened Priscilla, just like for all Awakened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about Isley's war:

After Priscilla pwned Isley, and cried to go south to see her dead parents, is when Isley began plotting his war.

Using Priscilla and her desire to go south, Isley would be unopposed thanks to the threat of Priscilla (and if he got Priscilla to like him, she'd keep him safe/protected/alive), which would allow him to attack Luciela, as she is in the south.

Isley tried to trick the other factions, but they all knew what he was doing, lol.

The Organization knew, but they needed time, as their only power in competing with Isley (excluding Rafaela), was Alicia+Beth whom weren't ready yet.

Luciela knew and even traveled north a bit to meet Isley.

Riful actually realized Isley's plan slightly late, and thus was too slow to get to the south and team up with Luciela against Isley, and then kill Priscilla (ya, they didn't realize just how powerful priscilla was, much like everyone didn't realize how powerful Teresa was, hehe).

Isley thought that he could take out Luciela on his own, and he almost did so, but Luciela "escaped" (well, from Isley, but the Organization's Rafaela was there to finish off Luciela).

Riful could have killed Isley, but Priscilla did end up liking Isley, and came to his rescue. Riful realized that Priscilla was actually more powerful then isley (that it was priscilla that actually won in their battle and not Isley), and turned away in disgust, that there was another female more powerful then her.

yada yada yada... lol
Jun 5, 2010 10:17 AM

Sep 2007
Yeah, HegemonKhan has given the full summary of what I was talking about. I was just to lazy to go so much in-dept and gave a quick summary of what happened.

HegemonKhan said:
Awakeneds do NOT improve (do NOT become more powerful). If this was so, the Abyssal Ones (especially Isley) would far more powerful then Pricilla (and Priscilla is already the still living "Aizen" of Claymore).

Awakened Priscilla was as powerful then when she Awakened after killing Teresa, and killed Sophia and Noel and nearly Irene, as Awakened Priscilla is in chapter 104.

Maybe chapter 104 Awakened Priscilla has better learned to use her powers and abilities, but there's been no increase in power for chapter 104 Awakened Priscilla, just like for all Awakened.

I guess that's about right. Since power-levels do seem to be fixed, but the amount of eating also affects the fixed power level. Isley made that clear when he died...he lost a lot of power because he wasn't eating. Priscilla as well, she had grown so small because she never ate. She has just feasted again (thus why she's back to normal) but we don't know how much (if she is at full strength). It makes sense. If you're starving, you have no energy and of course you can't use your strength to it's full extent.

I guess Priscilla could have mastered some of her powers, but again, I do doubt that she has the battle experience to topple someone in her league. The reason is that she awakened right after she became an official Claymore, and after that, she hasn't really fought. So I just don't see how she could have gotten all this mastery. To me, it still looks like she wins on pure brute force. Negating her needing to use battle tactics, which is what she doesn't have because she is so inexperienced. So if she fought Teresa, who is far more experience, at full power, she would lose.

And you're right in calling her the Aizen of Claymore since no body seems (except Teresa, who is already dead) to be at her level.
soaring_wingsJun 5, 2010 10:22 AM
Jun 5, 2010 10:03 PM

Feb 2009
all this talk is reminding of how much i love teresa♥ haha
Live while you can.

Jun 6, 2010 8:43 AM
Mar 2010
one big point that many people point don't know about:

"10% Teresa pwned ~80% (70-79%) Priscilla.

no yoki release Teresa was decapitated/killed by at least 80% Priscilla."

-HK

Teresa needed her 10% yoki release to take on Priscilla at 70% and up yoki release.

However, in BOTH the anime and MANGA, Teresa drops from her (golden/yellow eyes) 10% yoki release back to her (silver eyes) 1-9% yoki release.

The anime is obvious, as it has color to see.

But the manga is more concealed. Since the manga has no "color (it's in black, grey, and white), you can't tell whether Teresa kept her 10% yoki release or if she dropped/removed it back to 1-9% yoki release......

or.... can you......

YES!

You look at the pupil!

the golden/yellow eyes have a skinny vertical cat or snake like pupil.

the silver eyes have a round/circular pupil.

if you look closely at the manga, you can see this.

Before Priscilla's muscles bulk up, ripping her clothes, and begs to be killed:

Teresa has the skinny vertical cat or snake like pupils. the golden/yellow eyes. 10% yoki release.

After Priscilla's muscles bulk up, ripping her clothes, and begs to be killed:

Teresa has the circular pupils. the silver eyes. 1-9% yoki release (which is too weak/low against Priscilla now at 80% yoki release).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Clare is the Orochimaru (Naruto) of Claymore

2. Priscilla is the (living) Aizen (Bleach) of Claymore

3. Teresa is the (dead) Aizen (Bleach) of Claymore

4. the Destroyer is the Homunculis (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood) of Claymore

5. Luciela is the 9-tailed fox (Naruto) of Claymore. Though, I hadn't payed attention to how many tails Luciela had/grew, lol. I need to go back and look. I know while she was still in her human body/form, she had 2 tails. But, I can't remember if her Awakened fox-cat body/form had more tails and if so how many.

6. Rubel is the Devil/Anti-Christ (at least Christianity. But, there might be other religions as well that share this "concept" of an evil being/entity) of Claymore.
HegemonKhanJun 6, 2010 8:54 AM
Jun 6, 2010 8:06 PM

Feb 2009
haha cute examples(: but i honestly don't think rubel is as important as you make him seem. i definitely think he knows more than he's letting on, but really... he's just someone from the organization that may or may not like what they're doing.
Live while you can.

Jun 10, 2010 10:46 AM
Mar 2010
true, my view of Rubel is purely a speculative one.

but, if you look at the Organization, it is like an extremely dangerous group of cut-throats, pirates, thieves, assassins, politicians, and etc all scheming and plotting against each other as they all want to be the leader of the group. A REAL "LION'S DEN".

if the leader of such a group isn't the most manipulative, coercisive, deceitful, cunning, intelligent, and etc., they aren't going to be the leader for very long. they're going to be dead with a knife in their back.

this is a big reason I believe Rubel is the actual leader of the Organization. Pretending to be a subordinate Black Coat or a "spy for the other side", when he's actually the LEADER of the Organization. Rimuto could be killed at any time by the other Black Coats, because he stands out as the so-called "leader". That's not very wise for a leader of the Organization. For me, the leader would be much more cunning and keep his identity as the leader hidden from the other Black Coats, like maybe what Rubel is doing.

Also, Rubel has been in almost as many chapters as Clare has. He knows way too much about everything. He is everywhere. Almost every event or situation on the island is his doing.

I'm just too convinced from all of this, Rubel just "reeks" of being the Organization leader, to/for me anyways.
Jun 10, 2010 10:51 AM
Mar 2010
as for the topic of this thread:

it's hard to say, for this (hopefully) epic uber "showdown" between Priscilla and the Destroyer.

I guess if I had to bet, Priscilla would win.

However, the Destroyer and its "life consuming" ability is perfect against Priscilla's uber regeneration, IF Priscilla isn't also immune to it as well.

But, Priscilla either was dodging those "life consuming" tentacles or immune to them.

So, even if the Destroyer's "life consuming" ability has effect on Priscilla (aka, Priscilla isn't immune to it), it still has to actually hit her with them.

Also, we got the ominous comment by Priscilla:

~"I'm going to use my FULL power to destroy you"

I can't wait for ch 105! I hope yagi doesn't disappoint me/us!
Jun 12, 2010 12:25 AM

Feb 2009
i think that this Destroyer is near invincible. it's just a pure force of destruction. i feel like there's going to be just more and more secrets revealed about it.
Live while you can.

Jun 13, 2010 8:16 PM

Sep 2007
@Hegemon: I should hope not. Otherwise Clare is a goner. As long as the Destroyer lives, Clare can regain her consciousness like she did before, and remove herself from the Destroyer's body. Of course this is just my idea of how Clare can survive what just happened to her, Yagi could do it differently. But it would be a perfect excuse for giving Clare a power boost (i.e.- because she merged with the Destroyer, she has some of it's flesh and is now stronger, sort of like how she got a power boost from taking Irene's arm).
Jun 16, 2010 6:30 PM

Mar 2009
that would make clare stronger but pris almost destroyed the destroyer in one hit so even if that happend pris is so op that she could probably still crush clare without trying to hard
Jun 16, 2010 6:41 PM

Mar 2009
HegemonKhan said:
as for the topic of this thread:

it's hard to say, for this (hopefully) epic uber "showdown" between Priscilla and the Destroyer.

I guess if I had to bet, Priscilla would win.

However, the Destroyer and its "life consuming" ability is perfect against Priscilla's uber regeneration, IF Priscilla isn't also immune to it as well.

But, Priscilla either was dodging those "life consuming" tentacles or immune to them.

So, even if the Destroyer's "life consuming" ability has effect on Priscilla (aka, Priscilla isn't immune to it), it still has to actually hit her with them.

Also, we got the ominous comment by Priscilla:

~"I'm going to use my FULL power to destroy you"

I can't wait for ch 105! I hope yagi doesn't disappoint me/us!

knowing how yagi treats pris it''ll go like this "I'm going to use my full power to destroy you" hits the destroyer with wings or somthing one hit dead if that happens yagi is probably going to have clare move on with her life because they could use her help in destroying the org
Jun 21, 2010 6:17 PM

Feb 2009
nothing956 said:
that would make clare stronger but pris almost destroyed the destroyer in one hit so even if that happend pris is so op that she could probably still crush clare without trying to hard

well we dont know if pris even hurt the destroyer or not. i mean, how do we know if its even being hurt or not? it doesnt bleed or anything -_- it could be some sort of indestructible thing thats why. haha, but i suck at speculations so idk why i even bother. i just like getting my thoughts out there :D
Live while you can.

Jun 21, 2010 9:06 PM
Mar 2010
Priscilla "only" destroyed the fake/shell/exoskeleton body (its twin goddeses of love form/body) of the Destroyer. This is no different then from such as Clare cutting into Riful's fake head or Cid decapitating Agatha's fake head.

However, the Destroyer's FAKE body was toweringly gigantic... !!! That's still incredible power from Priscilla even if it was only a fake body.

To make matters worse for the Destroyer, this wasn't even Priscilla's full power, which she now is going to employ in the coming chapter 105 !!

To make matters even more worse for the Destroyer, Priscilla is either immune to the "life consumption" effect/ability of the Destroyer's real body's tentacles or Priscilla is able to dodge them with ease. If Priscilla is merely dodging them, then this is unusual, because Priscilla did NOT have a good past "track record" of dodging things/attacks.

However, if the Destroyer's "life consumption" effect/ability can work on Priscilla and it is able to hit her with it, then this is the perfect weapon/counter against Priscilla's uber regeneration.

p.s.

I personally doubt that the Destroyer will win against Priscilla (killing her), as this would ruin the manga. For ALL 104 chapters currently out, the manga has been about Clare's mission/journey of seeking vengence against Priscilla.

Now, the Destroyer in its defeat/battle could still make Priscilla vulnerable, weakened, or damaged for Clare to (somehow) clash with again... But, the Destroyer will not win against Priscilla (aka, Priscilla will live and the Destroyer will die).
Oct 22, 2013 10:51 AM

Dec 2007
Priscilla
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Whats under the Claymore's Clothing? (Not perverted)

CrimsonReaper - Mar 24, 2010

37 by uranimemom »»
Feb 19, 2022 12:21 AM

» Discuss Everything You Hate About Raki ( 1 2 )

MechaMaddness - Aug 11, 2009

51 by Spirit_Tree »»
Nov 13, 2020 10:30 PM

» Is Helen underrated ?

Yugao_ - Aug 23, 2019

2 by SunWukung »»
Nov 3, 2019 6:03 PM

» New Teresa figure

BTrinidad01 - Jan 2, 2019

2 by MoFried »»
Apr 5, 2019 5:15 PM

» Favorite Claymore ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

eppyomega - Jul 26, 2007

305 by BTrinidad01 »»
Dec 29, 2018 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.