Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2015 3:12 PM
Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
something just occurred to me about Rory.

Rory is an immortal virgin, well she is immortal and her wounds heal right if she became immortal when she was still a virgin then her hymen would just keeps regenerating.

Ohhh Yao how the hell do you end up dropping your rifle the moment you release the safety.
Dec 29, 2015 11:23 PM

Jun 2013
WHERE DID YOU READ IT!?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 30, 2015 3:50 AM
Mar 2010
Jarjaxle said:
WHERE DID YOU READ IT!?
I read the raws Rory was eaten and they had to cut the Minitour open to get her out. Also Yao drop the rifle on the Minitours head. another is apparently that place was use to experiment on immortality explains the zombie. Rorys description of food getting out of the body through the mouth and the silent second is kinda disturbing.

PS. the immortal virgin thing is my own though and not part of the manga I think.
HELLSATANDec 30, 2015 4:34 AM
Dec 31, 2015 1:09 AM

Jun 2013
HELLSATAN said:
Jarjaxle said:
WHERE DID YOU READ IT!?
I read the raws Rory was eaten and they had to cut the Minitour open to get her out. Also Yao drop the rifle on the Minitours head. another is apparently that place was use to experiment on immortality explains the zombie. Rorys description of food getting out of the body through the mouth and the silent second is kinda disturbing.

PS. the immortal virgin thing is my own though and not part of the manga I think.

OK...so you bought it then, not read raws in net.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 31, 2015 2:00 AM
Mar 2010
Jarjaxle said:
HELLSATAN said:

OK...so you bought it then, not read raws in net.
the raws are on the net at http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/138000030/.
Jan 1, 2016 5:31 PM
Oct 2012
HELLSATAN said:
Rorys description of food getting out of the body through the mouth and the silent second is kinda disturbing.

Great rhetorical question by her: "Besides the mouth, where else can food exit the body?"

Fun episode, Itami proves he is the man, and good set up for the next arc.
Jan 1, 2016 11:06 PM

Nov 2011
Funny chemistry between Itami and Yao this chapter. I hope to see the both of them more in the future. Kinda obvious to see Rory survive.
Jan 2, 2016 7:26 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Would have been funny as fuck if she got shit out. xD

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jan 2, 2016 12:24 PM

Dec 2008
HELLSATAN said:

Rory is an immortal virgin, well she is immortal and her wounds heal right if she became immortal when she was still a virgin then her hymen would just keeps regenerating.

This aspect of regeneration is usually overlooked by authors
or at best it is just assumed that the regeneration power is "smart" enough to differentiate between what it should restore and what it shouldn't (no sane girl would want to go trough this every single time, that would be just cruel).
In Rory's case it could be also possible that she was not a virgin when she became immortal, after all she could be first "sacrificed" to Emroy or something before being granted her status as an Apostle
HELLSATAN said:
Ohhh Yao how the hell do you end up dropping your rifle the moment you release the safety.

Things like that happen when your Luck stat value is in negatives. On the bright side the ruins are most likely totally safe now after Yao triggered every trap that was still working in there XD

Jicetus said:

Err, no. That would be totally disgusting.
And it is to demeaning thing to happen to a future Goddess of (Violent) Love and Roadkills.
New profile design sucks.
Jan 2, 2016 3:19 PM

Mar 2012
I have a question that i need some verification..was this part of the story actually in the main novel or as in between story that was released in the Giaden novels? as i have been hearing a bit that this was actually a side story that was first in the Gaiden novel that was included in the manga version as a go between the dragon arc and the upheaval arc.
Jan 3, 2016 2:48 AM
Mar 2010
-ShadowClaw- said:
I have a question that i need some verification..was this part of the story actually in the main novel or as in between story that was released in the Giaden novels? as i have been hearing a bit that this was actually a side story that was first in the Gaiden novel that was included in the manga version as a go between the dragon arc and the upheaval arc.

the novel is being translated at http://skythewood.blogspot.nl/ but they haven't gotten that far yet so we have to wait and see.
Jan 4, 2016 1:11 PM
Jan 2016
HELLSATAN said:
-ShadowClaw- said:

the novel is being translated at http://skythewood.blogspot.nl/ but they haven't gotten that far yet so we have to wait and see.

That site translate from chinese -> english.
Sadly the chinese translation is stuck at upheaveal arc chapter 4 for quite a while already. Probly no translators working on it at the moment.
Jan 5, 2016 10:23 AM

Aug 2010
Thank god Rory was saved before getting shit out
Jan 5, 2016 12:51 PM

Mar 2015
so, we didn't get 51.2 and instead 52?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 5, 2016 1:54 PM

Oct 2010
Rory took a nice acid bath :x.

She still regenerated in his stomach acid though.. I would think her regeneration would be halted by the acid. (also i bet the Minotaur munched her before swallowing her)

Her coming out as feces and regenerate is one freaky thought btw :#
Jan 7, 2016 1:33 PM

Nov 2015
quick question: how far is the manga into the story? i'm assuming something around 60%?
Jan 10, 2016 5:47 AM
Mar 2010
igundam said:

She still regenerated in his stomach acid though.. I would think her regeneration would be halted by the acid. (also i bet the Minotaur munched her before swallowing her)

seriously stomach acid is not that strong to melt flesh instantly.
Jan 10, 2016 5:48 AM
Mar 2010
whiz17 said:
HELLSATAN said:

Sadly the chinese translation is stuck at upheaveal arc chapter 4 for quite a while already. Probly no translators working on it at the moment.

Oh shit that sucks.
Jan 11, 2016 8:42 AM

Oct 2010
HELLSATAN said:
igundam said:

seriously stomach acid is not that strong to melt flesh instantly.

No ofc it wont melt it just like that, but i guess the regeneration is strong enough to ignore the acid completely even when Rory is shredded to bits while bathing in the acid.
Also idunno how strong minotaur stomach acid is anyway :O
Jan 11, 2016 9:05 AM

Oct 2013
I keep wondering what happened to Delilah though. Youji knows, but he had to keep it secret. Maybe they stuffed her in the box they dropped from the plain? :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2016 10:31 AM

Jun 2013
Finally time/found it translated etc to read it.

Yao...well looks like after the comedy she wormed into Itami's heart.
OK...after her next is Princess Pina right? that make it now...hmm, (Leilei, Rory, Yao, Tuka, Pina) 5 Girls harem....Well that is good amount. and pretty much number Itami can handle.

Sexy Dark Elf, with Machine Gun...ME LIKEY!!!! ...O__O ....Yao....YOU CLUMSY UTTER MORON!!!!!!!!

Damn nice Tag team...but I think Itami will be Pissed of Yao's self-sacrifice try. Oh he is not?

LOL! RORY!!! XD SHE WAS READY TO EXIT IN ANOTHER "HEAD" if Necessary!? XDXD ROFL!!

Leilei is onto Itami! X) and the Coup D'etat of Zorzal finally happened huh...I am pretty much sure that after rescue of Pina (That I think will happen, Zorzal will most likely try eliminate all Competition to Throne) it Becomes into This...BYE BYE...Empire of the ROMAN (Don't know Name of the Empire)

Jan 11, 2016 10:34 AM

Jun 2013
HELLSATAN said:
whiz17 said:

Oh shit that sucks.

Boo on that.... well we can't always win

Jan 11, 2016 10:44 AM

Jun 2013
Karharot said:
HELLSATAN said:

This aspect of regeneration is usually overlooked by authors
or at best it is just assumed that the regeneration power is "smart" enough to differentiate between what it should restore and what it shouldn't (no sane girl would want to go trough this every single time, that would be just cruel).
In Rory's case it could be also possible that she was not a virgin when she became immortal, after all she could be first "sacrificed" to Emroy or something before being granted her status as an Apostle
HELLSATAN said:

Things like that happen when your Luck stat value is in negatives. On the bright side the ruins are most likely totally safe now after Yao triggered every trap that was still working in there XD

Jicetus said:

Err, no. That would be totally disgusting.
And it is to demeaning thing to happen to a future Goddess of (Violent) Love and Roadkills.

OK, 1st...Nice Opinion/facts about Regeneration.
2nd..Either Luck is Seriously Negative (in category H-- (even below F/SN levels)) or she is seriously Clumsy and Airhead-...when she is not in the Battle. Self Sacrifice was cool, tough expect Itami to Shake her a Lot for that.

3rd....LOL!!! ROFL! Future Goddess Of...!!! YOU JUST SAID IT!!! XD AHhaha...hahaha..hah....*Starts Sweating a lot* Um...Karharot...*Takes cover in Bomb Shelter* you better run...*Points Angry Rory closing in Karharot in Roof of SUV/Military Car Swinging Her Axe with Mad Looks in her Eyes

Jan 12, 2016 5:01 AM
Mar 2010
Jarjaxle said:
Finally time/found it translated etc to read it.

Yao...well looks like after the comedy she wormed into Itami's heart.
OK...after her next is Princess Pina right? that make it now...hmm, (Leilei, Rory, Yao, Tuka, Pina) 5 Girls harem....Well that is good amount. and pretty much number Itami can handle.

Sexy Dark Elf, with Machine Gun...ME LIKEY!!!! ...O__O ....Yao....YOU CLUMSY UTTER MORON!!!!!!!!

Damn nice Tag team...but I think Itami will be Pissed of Yao's self-sacrifice try. Oh he is not?

LOL! RORY!!! XD SHE WAS READY TO EXIT IN ANOTHER "HEAD" if Necessary!? XDXD ROFL!!

Leilei is onto Itami! X) and the Coup D'etat of Zorzal finally happened huh...I am pretty much sure that after rescue of Pina (That I think will happen, Zorzal will most likely try eliminate all Competition to Throne) it Becomes into This...BYE BYE...Empire of the ROMAN (Don't know Name of the Empire)

the empire has no name.

On side note Yao for someone with a luck stats next to zero how is she still alive.
Jan 14, 2016 2:21 AM

Dec 2008
Jarjaxle said:
2nd..Either Luck is Seriously Negative (in category H-- (even below F/SN levels)) or she is seriously Clumsy and Airhead-...when she is not in the Battle. Self Sacrifice was cool, tough expect Itami to Shake her a Lot for that.

No, there are limits to how clumsy and airheaded one can be. Besides her clansmen are in agreement that whatever is causing shit to happen around her is affecting those close to her as well, clumsiness is not contagious...

Jarjaxle said:
3rd....LOL!!! ROFL! Future Goddess Of...!!! YOU JUST SAID IT!!! XD AHhaha...hahaha..hah....*Starts Sweating a lot* Um...Karharot...*Takes cover in Bomb Shelter* you better run...*Points Angry Rory closing in Karharot in Roof of SUV/Military Car Swinging Her Axe with Mad Looks in her Eyes

But WHY??! I just called it as I see it, there is no reason for her to get violent with me over it!!
And I really think that she has every right to call dibs on both of those domains XD

HELLSATAN said:
On side note Yao for someone with a luck stats next to zero how is she still alive.

My guess? Her bad luck is keeping her alive just to spite her attempts at heroic sacrifice/suicide. Yeah, even when it comes to dying she is still not allowed to succeed...
New profile design sucks.
Jan 16, 2016 8:28 PM

Dec 2014
Good for Rory, not becoming a poop. XD

Maybe that crate also contains some supplies...
Jan 19, 2016 10:29 PM
Nov 2012
Boss killed, dungeon level cleared. Now can we get back to the political/military story?

Itami needs to learn that when arming native troops with modern weapons, they must be given time on the range to practice. They taught Yao how to drive before they left. But not how to shoot.

Does Rory need a replacement axe?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 132 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Apr 6, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 131 Discussion

dbaranyi - Mar 26

0 by dbaranyi »»
Mar 26, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 130 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 17

0 by dbaranyi »»
Feb 17, 7:35 PM

» Manga vs LN and almost finished ?

xnub - Aug 1, 2023

3 by lessfull »»
Jan 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 129 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Jan 6, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.