Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2009 6:21 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh, didn't really like this title. The characters and storyline felt way too cliched for my taste. I couldn't help but notice that the art style bares an uncanny resemblance to Wedding Peach.

Didn't hate this anime, it had some decent humor, but overall it was pretty forgettable.
Sep 2, 2012 4:16 PM

Jan 2012
What a lovely henshin it have!
Feb 15, 2013 9:10 PM

Mar 2009
povsuduvolosy said:
What a lovely henshin it have!

Aww yeah... :3

Retro8bit said:
Didn't hate this anime, it had some decent humor, but overall it was pretty forgettable.

It's OVA based on video game, there was plenty of it back then.
I'm glad they didn't made anime about the game or about players, who met the virtual characters from the game.
May 1, 2013 5:06 AM

Mar 2009
It was interesting and amusing. I liked it.
Jul 29, 2014 2:11 AM

Apr 2012
I was amused. Nice character designs and pretty good henshins.
Sep 11, 2017 5:30 PM
Aug 2009
Am i missing something? To my knowledge the show is about 26 minutes in length(estimation on seconds). Although, it is marked with an additional '4' minutes. Was 30 minutes a rounded number? I am only aware of the vhs release. Could there be uncut edition that i am not aware of?
Sep 13, 2017 1:21 AM
Oct 2012
snapler said:
Am i missing something? To my knowledge the show is about 26 minutes in length(estimation on seconds). Although, it is marked with an additional '4' minutes. Was 30 minutes a rounded number? I am only aware of the vhs release. Could there be uncut edition that i am not aware of?

There's a 2 minute post-credits scene where they introduce the playable characters for the then-upcoming Super Famicom game, Makeruna! Makendo 2. Tomodachi's release has this scene omitted for whatever reason. There was a RAW file of the full OVA uploaded somewhere, last I checked.
Sep 13, 2017 7:35 AM
Aug 2009
Thank you, Dpy. While that is cool information. I am glad i did not miss information relevant to the show. I am glad it was game insight or marketing information that was missed.
Sep 26, 2021 12:05 PM

Jul 2014
It was actually pretty nice. Wouldn't mind if there were few more episodes.
Sep 26, 2022 9:53 AM

Jun 2015
Yeah, I found it cutely humourous as well. And the colourful designs are pretty nice.
Feb 22, 12:06 PM

Mar 2012
It's a cute and fun obscure OAV, i liked It!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.