Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 28, 2009 10:11 PM

May 2008
It was a good series.

..waiting on season 2 or OVA.
actually season 2 would be the one i am waiting on...
Dec 28, 2009 11:00 PM
Jul 2009
series got better as it went on, i kinda wanna see more angeloid battles rather than shoving it all into the last episode. 8/10
Dec 29, 2009 12:16 AM

Feb 2008
Nice ending, although it was a bit rushed, for a great show. Eagerly waiting for a 2nd season, or some OVAs.
Btw, it felt kinda strange not to see Chibi Tomoki =P
Dec 29, 2009 1:39 AM

Sep 2007
toratiger said:

That's too bad, because besides the mediocre comedy this series is nothing special.

Another troll ? :D
But you look on Nogizaka Haruka, who don't have a plot ...
Hey, if you troll, i troll too.
Dec 29, 2009 2:23 AM

Oct 2009
datsunvic said:
SurferDude said:
Nymph IS indeed very cute. Don't worry about her wings though. Check out the manga to see what I mean.
http://crazytje.be/Manga/48ce57c1-4ee0-422d-b0b9-4b3f425a6735

Chapter 31 page 41 if you're ready to be spoiled.

Ah
that was a great relief! Thanks mate! :D
Well seeing is believing so all is good. Still the pain Nymph went through was bad.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 29, 2009 2:52 AM

Jul 2008
Shitty ending was shitty. At least give it a little bit of closure.
Dec 29, 2009 4:34 AM
Oct 2009
i cant wait for the next season (if there gonna be ona) and ova *~*

my favorite anime ever :D
Dec 29, 2009 4:36 AM

Mar 2009
it's a shame the anime ended, it was one of the few fall shows, that were actually good

I hope for a second season and hell, I'll start reading the manga for further enjoyment
Dec 29, 2009 5:21 AM
Dec 2008
a good dramatic ending 10/10
Dec 29, 2009 6:17 AM

May 2009
I get the feeling that we will see a second season, as we didn't even see Astraea(Angeloid type Delta). Besides the main battles of the manga aren't even shown like this(I'm talking about battle with Angeloid type Epsilon - Chaos).
So I think that there will be a second season.
Dec 29, 2009 6:45 AM

Feb 2009
As long as there are sequels I'm all for open endings. So my score will go down if there never is a second season. I will also rage quite a bit.
Overall this was a good show, and remember, if you're gonna own 2 somewhat capable angels, make sure you really omgoverkillwtfbbqlolpwn them with a quadruple megabeam attached to a friggin battlecruiser from another dimension. 8/10.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Dec 29, 2009 7:57 AM

Nov 2009
This is for all the people who think this episode was rushed trough. I will agree with you that it was a little, but if you go read the manga, you will see that this episode is actually better then it, there is like 2 pages for the whole battle, and for that I think that this episode was awesome!
Dec 29, 2009 8:45 AM
Sep 2009
i really loved it !! i would love to see an s2 !!
and may be more of ikaros fighting :P
Dec 29, 2009 9:07 AM

Sep 2007
It was a decent end. However, I feel no sympathy for Nymph whatsoever. For someone who used to act so high and mighty, Nymph is pretty damn stupid. At least Ikaros's badassery makes up for the lack of Nymph's common sense. Now where is my Astraea kthx.
Dec 29, 2009 9:11 AM

Aug 2008
That was very nice, didn't even feel rushed. New approaches to comedy, nice transitions to drama, 8/10 overall.
Dec 29, 2009 10:11 AM

Mar 2008
08/10
Dec 29, 2009 10:51 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
It was a decent end. However, I feel no sympathy for Nymph whatsoever. For someone who used to act so high and mighty, Nymph is pretty damn stupid. At least Ikaros's badassery makes up for the lack of Nymph's common sense. Now where is my Astraea kthx.
Guess you are on Ikaros' side huh?

Dec 29, 2009 12:25 PM
Nov 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
toratiger said:

That's too bad, because besides the mediocre comedy this series is nothing special.

nope, it's called personal opinion.
Dec 29, 2009 1:51 PM
Oct 2009
Unexpectedly amazing series is OMGWTF AMAZING.

Best show of Fall 2009? If I say so myself.

All we need now is season two and a bunch of merchandise to go with it. I'm tempted to buy a figurine of Ikaros someday. =)
Dec 29, 2009 2:08 PM

Jul 2009
Man i was so sad when it ended :/ Hope there will be season 2 ^^
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Dec 29, 2009 4:03 PM

Jul 2008
Laevantein said:
audacious1 said:
way to many filler episodes and no plot progress, we could have gotten a really great emotional action story compressed into about 4 episodes of this anime. It had lots of potential to turn into a serious/emotional story about the Angeloids (Nymph and Ikaros), but the fan service kind of took away from that, which for me was a bit disappointing.
Four episodes is too long..XD and what you call filler episodes is actually the main plot in manga..chapter 15 is the last episode from anime and i suggest for those who will read the manga to start it from the 1st chapter, the anime change the timeline..

It won't be disappointing at least for me

LOL, sorry 2 episodes then :P
Ive read up til chapter 11 or 12 and stopped b/c I didn't want to ruin the anime ending for myself. To me the manga has a more serious tone to it than the anime did. Given there is also an ecchi tone to it as well, but Nymph's and Ikaro's past was told in a lot more detail and seemed more emotional in the manga.
Dec 29, 2009 5:43 PM

Sep 2007
They can't do all in 13 épisodes.
And if we look like, it's near 20 chapters for 13 épisodes.
But yes, they don't take that much for the two past ...
Oh they said about them ... But not so far detailed like you want.
You have to read. :o
Readddd !
Dec 29, 2009 10:30 PM

Jan 2009
That was a pretty anti-climactic ending in my opinion. :/

But oh well. I gave it a 7.6/10 which rounds that up to a 8.
Dec 29, 2009 10:32 PM

Sep 2007
What chapter does the anime end coincide with?
Dec 29, 2009 11:19 PM

Aug 2008
francismeunier said:
/more impressive was the Uranus System=>. I also wonder about the bomb of Nymph...did the timer stop because chain is cut or it can still blow her up? Overall high quality ecchi, good drame/comedy and action was good too. Probably the best scene of Ikaros that I would think...crying+weapon mode=>

Decided just for fun to analyze this Uranus System
It has 7 cannons and it can fire unlimited amounts of missiles that are homing and small in size=>
The missiles themselves are small little birds with a antenna kind of like normal missiles have a dome for their guidance system=>
Ok so a certain number of missiles can form into a sort of Pentagram and absorb any shot of energy then re fire it back with a amplification/splitting into many of that same beam? Impressive=>
It also has claws that trap anything into a bubble that is a shield...not sure what happens after to those Gammas=.
On top of that the system has these things that accelerate something with spinning discs=>
So that the 7 cannons can combine and fire a beam that even goes beyond Earth's atmosphere? With that Ikaros can destroy the whole Synapse kingdom=>

To summarize: I am the bone of my sword... I mean... GATES OF BABYLOWNED!!!
Seriously, anybody who ever watched the Fate anime or played the vn would think of that ^^
btw, that bomb in her neck was a bluff just to scare her.
Dec 29, 2009 11:26 PM

Jul 2009
Wasabi said:
What chapter does the anime end coincide with?
Chapter 15 title "Toy"
Dec 29, 2009 11:37 PM

Sep 2008
Wow... wings bring ripped off suck... I wish they ended on a note that showed them in the process of being grown back though, still hate the series.

...Unlimited Uranus Works...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2009 12:10 AM

Apr 2008
Man I was cringing in pain when Nymph was getting her wings torn off.

Good endind to an good show. Literally screaming for a season two since the manga continues after this episode. Hope they make one.

Breath||
Dec 30, 2009 3:34 AM

Oct 2009
Genix said:

Genix said:
To summarize: I am the bone of my sword... I mean... GATES OF BABYLOWNED!!!
Seriously, anybody who ever watched the Fate anime or played the vn would think of that ^^

I never seen that Fate thing but apart from being a farmer I have a secret passion for Science Fiction especially when it comes to spaceships (actually I have plastic models) but this Uranus system blew me off. That is just crazy in science fiction world so far to me. Maybe other animes have crazier things?
Genix said:
btw, that bomb in her neck was a bluff just to scare her.

And how do you know that? Manga?
Monsta said:
Man I was cringing in pain when Nymph was getting her wings torn off.
I think I never got so hurt for a character I liked in a serie as much as when I saw that being done at this part. They had to do 2 of all things, not 1 but 2. Grrrrr

Dec 30, 2009 11:42 AM

Jul 2008
good ending, very touching saving nymph like that; as for those harpies... does screwed even begin to describe their situation versus ikaros?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 30, 2009 2:03 PM

Sep 2009
A really great ending, even though i was hoping for more echi and comedy it was really good. The whole episode was very touching :D

Hoping for the 2nd season :)
No sig :(
Dec 30, 2009 5:25 PM

Apr 2008
Awesome ending for an awesome show! At least I thought so until I read the manga. :(

Seriously what did the animators do to Nymph? When Gamma appeard in the manga, Nymph was simply awesome and epic and in the anime she acts like a stupid girl.
Dec 30, 2009 6:48 PM

Jan 2009
Great ending to a great series.

Dec 30, 2009 8:16 PM

Apr 2009
great ending for a still running manga.
Dec 30, 2009 10:03 PM

May 2009
@francis
You took a decent amount of ss didn't you lol. Uranus System was incredible, What is it exactly though. In a way it looked like a spaceship and then again, when Ikaros finished the fight and withdrew the Uranus System, it looked almost like a robot while withdrawing those two claws or whatever they were. But intense episode.
Stupid Gamma and Nymph's master. Ripping off Nymph's wings and vaporizing one of Ikaro's wings...oh..you d! sheads in the sky, you guys are gonna get a f! load of what im going to do, i'm not scared of fighting you slave driving angel bastards! bring it on!

Well, besides this episode, I wanna see what's going to happen with Tomo, Ikaro's, and Nymph. How their relation will end as well as with Sohara. Give me more of this! I want to do something about this angeloid crap!
Dec 30, 2009 10:13 PM

Oct 2009
Vinhthehero said:
Great ending to a great series.

Nice serious part of Sohara.
iiSatou said:
@francis
You took a decent amount of ss didn't you lol. Uranus System was incredible, What is it exactly though. In a way it looked like a spaceship and then again, when Ikaros finished the fight and withdrew the Uranus System, it looked almost like a robot while withdrawing those two claws or whatever they were. But intense episode.
I had not choice with the ss, it's to prove my points better but they are in spoilers so does it matter. :P I think it is more of a spaceship than robot. The claws are part of its anti intruder protection I guess. Unless the thing tranforms at one point...it would be hard to assume it's a robot.
iiSatou said:
Stupid Gamma and Nymph's master. Ripping off Nymph's wings and vaporizing one of Ikaro's wings...oh..you d! sheads in the sky, you guys are gonna get a f! load of what im going to do, i'm not scared of fighting you slave driving angel bastards! bring it on!

Ok I will join you anytime on that one. For Nymph any time....any time!
iiSatou said:
Well, besides this episode, I wanna see what's going to happen with Tomo, Ikaro's, and Nymph. How their relation will end as well as with Sohara. Give me more of this! I want to do something about this angeloid crap!
Apparently you can read mange from chapter 15....which maybe I will start on. Maybe if time I have.
francismeunierDec 30, 2009 10:36 PM

Dec 31, 2009 2:16 AM

Apr 2009
wow.. i love it.. the whole plot and backstory itself is cliche but how they delivered everything, the epic ecchi stuff, the good fight animations, and the touching drama towards the end.. however, it wasn't able to make me excited enough to be very anticipating for every next ep so this anime gets a 9/10.. if there would be a 2nd season, perhaps we'll have type delta?..
Dec 31, 2009 3:31 AM

Nov 2008
7/10 for series overall. Last episode wasn't like "OMG AWESOME" but I did like the weapon.
Dec 31, 2009 3:58 AM

Nov 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
toratiger said:

That's not trolling. It's his opinion of the show maybe due to his power level.
Maximatum99Dec 31, 2009 4:02 AM
Dec 31, 2009 1:00 PM
Nov 2009
Maximatum99 said:

You're pointlessly repeating what I said, trying to get your post count up?
Dec 31, 2009 1:13 PM
Jun 2009
I was looking forward to astraea. shes so funny but they only showed her at the end of the 12 episode when they named the final one. oh well hopefully she will be in a second season or ova. but still i dont like the way they changed Nymph in this episode. in the manga she flat out rejects to help gamma. and they ripped her wings out as a way of forcing her to comply. i thought that she was cooler then and i respected her more. but whatever, i still liked this episode and must say the whole series was done well. i hope for more.
Dec 31, 2009 1:22 PM
Jun 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Wow... wings bring ripped off suck... I wish they ended on a note that showed them in the process of being grown back though, still hate the series.

...Unlimited Uranus Works...

well she cant get them back till
. at least thats what they alluded to in the manga. she was wingless till that requirement is met.
nostripe361Dec 31, 2009 1:28 PM
Dec 31, 2009 2:06 PM

Nov 2008
toratiger said:
Maximatum99 said:

You're pointlessly repeating what I said, trying to get your post count up?

Oh, I didn't see your response when I posted it.
Dec 31, 2009 9:13 PM

Sep 2009
That was...different.

IIRC, Nymph doesn't betray Ikaros in the manga and quickly attacks the other Angeloids when she realizes they were lying.

It was a great series though. Definitely the best of 2009 (only behind Nyan Koi!). ^_^
Jan 1, 2010 2:20 AM

Sep 2007
The only thing i can complain is Nymph too.
It's a little sad yes ..
But anyways, the OST is out !
Jan 1, 2010 10:33 AM

Jan 2010
Hey is there any Season 2
manga is long but anime is short

i bet there will be season 2 in future .

i was hopping that Astraea will show up in 13th episode
Jan 1, 2010 10:52 AM

Jan 2009
Gamma ಠ_ಠ
Nymph ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
Damn them ( ̄Д ̄)
Damn Angel-guy, he should burn in hell (#゚Д゚) (Even though he's supposed to be an angel (・3・ア)
Damn those Gamma interceptor angeloids ಠ_ಠ
Don't be tricking mah Nymph (╬ ಠ益ಠ)

Actually, eheheeh~ Ikaros looks pretty funny with the Santa mask ヽ(´Д`ヽ)
Hohohoh she left, bet he didn't expect that one, eh? ┐('~`;)┌
Although as expected, he's not going to just let it go with that, but he'll go after her ┐(-。ー')┌

*KABOOOM* ヽ(‐^▽^‐)ノ
Woah it actually blasted off a whole wing, coool ( ¯‿¯)
WOAH That's even more of a blast ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Nymph~ ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Nymph! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
They ripped off her wing (゚⊿゚)
Oy! Ikaros! Do something щ(゚Д゚щ) Make yourself useful for once and make them stop hurting Nymph (屮゚Д゚)屮
They ripped her other wing 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Oh, I see, so.. What's Tomoki going to do there then? (¬_¬)
So Ikaros, save Nymph nao, do it, otherwise you're scrapped, 'kay? \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/
Oh.. Okay.. So.. Ikaros.. Went lolwtfpwn-mode? ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Oh, did she manage to also blow a hole in the Synapse? ʘ‿ʘ

Anyway, Nymph was freed from those angelbastards, so I'm happy with this ending~
There's not much I'd want for a second season, so I guess there won't be any either. (Only thing would be to see Ikaros and Nymph go up to the Synapse to kick some ass.)
Tl;dr Cool story bro ( ´Д`)ノ(´・ω・`)
7. Too little Nymph.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 1, 2010 2:14 PM

Jan 2008
it was pretty badass to see ikaros use all her powers but i felt this ending was pretty lacking otherwise. i guess i shouldn't have expected too much based on what kind of show it is. i still enjoyed it a lot though, i hope there is a season two, leaving things how they are now would just be a little too disappointing imo.
Jan 1, 2010 6:48 PM

Apr 2008
cool~ not bad =D

The Uranus System freaking awesome xD

For once i liked an ecchi series ><!!

Jan 2, 2010 12:35 AM

Sep 2009
Good episode...though it doesn't feel complete yet....hopefully we will see more of this show in the future. Overall a better show than I thought it would be.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 8, 2009

87 by CosmicGirl08 »»
Feb 25, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 1, 2009

113 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 13, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Oct 12, 2009

145 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 10, 10:54 PM

Poll: » who do you want tomoki to end up with?

Turtlewack - Dec 14, 2013

9 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:03 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Dec 20, 2009

79 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 14, 2023 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.