Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Jul 10, 2021 5:46 PM
Sep 2020
That was some Evangelion shit right there.
Aug 13, 2021 2:14 AM
Aug 2021
Amazing show. The ending would have made sense if there was antoher fucking season so I would be interested like oh I didn't understand what happened. TIME TO SEE SEASON THREE y'know. I didn't hate the ending tho. 6/10 at its best
Oct 28, 2021 1:00 PM

Jan 2021
This was a clusterfuck of epic proportions.....BUT it was an enjoyable one, very entertaining.

I hope, Krul is not dead. This will be interesting. Guren possessed and next to Kureto. I'm actually very delighted that Narumi lives and stays with the group. I want to see Narumi be the MVP of a maybe future season. He has potential if they build him up now.

Strong 7/10
Feb 15, 2022 7:18 PM
Dec 2019
Does anyone know if they will ever finish the anime and add more seasons, I always hate when shows leave off in the middle of the story as I have to go read the manga which I did. I think this show was actually pretty good and very underrated I enjoyed it.
Mar 27, 2022 5:14 PM

Sep 2014
Lmao somehow I completely forgot about this part of the story aside from Mirai getting used. What a clusterfuck. Even 7 years later the production quality remains high, as expected of Wit. The story is a mess and most of the characters are obnoxious, aside from Shinoa of course and honestly Yu/Mika did grew on me, but some things are also really cool or interesting.

I still want to know what Gurens plan is, why he is still on good terms with the Hiragis even though he clearly betrayed them and also whatever Krul was talking about with Shinoas sister. And the other vamps have a plan of their own too? Yeah there is certainly a lot left to be explained.

Originally rated this 8 and while Im tempted to knock it down to 7 Im just going to leave it.

So 7 years after I watched it airing I will go and read the manga, since we probably wont get a third season anymore. Why does my brain work like this..
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 16, 2022 11:20 AM
Nov 2020
So now there is no season 3 idk why but this always happen to the good anime this also happened with high school of the elite but thankfully it got renewed and we will be getting the 3rd season on July
Aug 7, 2022 7:45 AM

May 2020
solid 8/10 for both the seasons
feels like we're not even half-way done with the story
ik the manga is still ongoing
hopefully, we get a season 3 someday

Sep 12, 2022 4:20 PM

Mar 2019
I had to rewatch this last episode right after because I realized it was actually canon, not an anime original and I wanted to truly realize what happened, because this was a crazy ending. I feel really bad for Guren and Shinya, especially the latter, I hope he didn't die :(

The crying part was very nice and then Yuu being a main protagonist, defeating that thing with the power of salt! Jokes aside, I wonder if two gods/trumpets fighting against each other has consequences and if there is a world where those gods live. Same goes for demons, I really like Ashuramaru and, obviously, Mahiru. We didn't get to see the backstory and what happened.

And then comes Krul, who I didn't care for, thinking she was a random noble, until she asked Guren about Mahiru. There is no way she died there, just from that, please don't do this to me! Seems like Ferid had a plan and now all the nobles are getting together. I'm looking forward to that kid. Also can that Crowley guy die already, of course he survived that. Still, Krul was amazing in that scene.

"It's going to rain". Nice way to end it, lol. Very chaotic until the end. Some parts felt really bad in this ending though, but all in all it was still alright. Liked the group at the end and then the end card.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 4, 2023 4:28 PM

Dec 2020
Typical anime moment . Literally tf happening in this finale ? This anime pulled some Evangelion sh**

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

Mar 4, 2023 6:10 PM
Apr 2021
Could be better, and worse
Apr 14, 2023 4:04 AM
Apr 2023
it was really good! however it left us on a cliff-hanger if I recall correctly.
Jun 29, 2023 6:19 AM

Dec 2022
And the last episode is a garbled and improperly paced clusterfuck to the point that it felt like nothing happened, despite many things in fact happening. I expected nothing more from this anime, which is more concerned with "rule of cool" than telling a gripping story. The only reason I consider it mediocre and not downright bad is because the artstyle and earlier episodes are fairly competent.

Shaded Horizon

Jul 16, 2023 8:18 AM

Nov 2020
ah-huh thats the most chaotic last episode i've ever seen. god came out of nowhere, two of them and what is the mc? god of salt or smth? Everyone is fighting it looked like it became a fucking deathmatch and they literally stop mid-way through the battle and the next scene is them at the fucking beach wtf? The fight is pretty anticlimactic, all fights were everytime it feels too outmatched and its just not intense. Honestly aside from the main characters the only character I trust is Krul for some reason shes the only one who doesn't look like messed up compared to the other commanders(I hope shes alive tho, But if she dies fr i'll literally rate this a 0). I might aswell read the source material maybe that is more understandable. without the main girl and krul this show will probably unbearable to watch
Aug 7, 2023 9:06 AM
Sep 2022
Teporata 3 2023 agora pfv
Sep 14, 2023 4:04 AM

Jul 2016
This has to be one of the worst shonen i have ever seen,24 episodes later and not a single villain died,and the villains who died only appeared for like 5 mins,only thing good here was the soundtrack.
Oct 13, 2023 2:00 PM
Dec 2020
damn, still no season 3
Oct 18, 2023 12:58 PM
Oct 2022
uhhhhhh its alright
Nov 13, 2023 8:53 AM
Nov 2017
I love this anime, I can't believe it's over. It needs a third season for sure, they can't just leave the anime-fans hanging!
Jan 6, 11:07 AM
Oct 2022
I actually loved this series! One of my new Favorite Animes of all time! But I give it 9/10 because it doesn’t have a season 3!! 😭😭😭
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

RealityChanges - Jul 1, 2023

49 by Alex_the_reaper »»
Feb 10, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

348 by Rosxlie »»
Jan 27, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

207 by Craneface »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:00 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

245 by Desaturate »»
Jul 16, 2023 6:51 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

184 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 29, 2023 5:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.