Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2015 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad, the final encounter in this concluding episode was quite good with all the buildup. Akira taps in all his powers alongside the Aquarion and manages to release his potential. Kinda expected tbh.

The music part definitely captured the magic of the fight as well.
But a bit predictable overall. Cute ending though :o
Dec 24, 2015 7:31 AM

Nov 2007
The fight was somewhat comical (the seriousness of the whole series' main goal is gone) and stupid, though their goal was somewhat set and meaningful. Even though "savoir" is given to "everything", he got the girl. It helps everyone in setting the future (even the ED shows that), it seems.
tsubasaloverDec 24, 2015 9:45 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 26, 2015 11:28 AM
Jul 2018
The fight between Akira and Subete was so stupid.

Subete was the one who became a savior!
Dec 26, 2015 12:53 PM
Jul 2012
So it was the Legend of Subete instead? If it started off with Subete as the protagonist, then maybe people will sympathize with him more. Also, I was hoping for Vector-0 and Vector-Ga to fuse at the end lol. Was hoping for a new Aquarion before Subete kicks Akira off the Vector, and sacrifices himself along with the new Aquarion.
Dec 26, 2015 3:54 PM

Sep 2010
Samhiuy said:
So it was the Legend of Subete instead? If it started off with Subete as the protagonist, then maybe people will sympathize with him more. Also, I was hoping for Vector-0 and Vector-Ga to fuse at the end lol. Was hoping for a new Aquarion before Subete kicks Akira off the Vector, and sacrifices himself along with the new Aquarion.

It's Nobunaga the Fool again. Same person in charge.
Dec 26, 2015 8:40 PM

Jan 2014
So episode 0 have no correlation with Logos XD
Dec 27, 2015 8:32 AM

Apr 2014
This anime had some potential in some episodes but pretty average show overall.
Well, This anime made me entertained in some episodes at the least.
So I'll rate this show a 5, but since I'm generous I'll give it a 6 out of 10 overall score.
Damn it, I barely just finished this anime because of Ayane Sakura was one of the main cast here! I wish won't be cast on a show like this!! Not ever again!!!
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 27, 2015 7:28 PM

Apr 2012
This train wreck is finally over!

Whose idea was it to make this season have no correlation to Sousei and Evol anyways? It kind of feels like a gigantic 'F*** you' to the fans. If they were going to make an anime with no correlation to Sousei or Evol, why did they even name it Aquarion? If they had created new terminologies for everything, no one really would have cared. Were they just trying to milk off the previous seasons, even though I didn't think there was the much to milk in the first place?
Dec 27, 2015 10:35 PM

Nov 2011
this show was complete shit for like 16 weeks and i carried on watching out of some morbid curiosity of how it would go.....but i would be telling a lie if i said I didnt find the last 8 or so episodes damn entertaining ending was cute
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Dec 28, 2015 10:09 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
The other two Aquarion anime were better, but I guess this one was okay over all. Giving it a 7.

Dec 29, 2015 9:53 AM

Jul 2013
This Aquarin series was just shit, unnecessary to even have 26 episodes, a complete waste of time and everything was just soo bad, bland characters,no sympathy of the guy who was RIP.

4/10 is even kind to be fair
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2015 3:46 AM

Jan 2013
Man I'm gonna get some hate for this but this is my favorite Aquarion series. I think it did most things right and I don't care that it has no connection with the first two. They still shout Aquarion so thats good enough for me. Also Akira/Maia are the best couple in the franchise.
Dec 30, 2015 9:58 AM

Sep 2009
I liked it. was it as good as the first 2? no. not by a long shot. but it kept the same formula as the first two. Episodic series with nonsense storyline. A story that went back centuries and basically all the villians motives was was basically the fact that she/he got rejected.
Dec 30, 2015 7:56 PM

Jan 2013
I don't know why everyone holds the first two in high regard considering they use the same cheesy romance and nonsense storyline this one does.
Jan 14, 2016 5:26 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
If someone gonna make a review, they better complete the series first. Regardless of all the half-baked bad review, I still give this a 10 like the other two. I haven't get a single decent mecha anime in a while because I ran out of completed mecha series to watch.

This series would confuse me if it did not bring the flashback, overall I think the plot is on kanji is nice. Well, since most people don't even have sufficient understanding of Japanese, they don't meaning of kanji used each eps it bring up. Derp... You are forgiven.

Overall, this series is perfect series to teach young Japanese teen to delicate the way on their use of language. Because of how hurtful it can be.

Again and again, Japanese anime = plot set out for Japanese viewers and some does try to convey a message. If you doesn't study Japanese, you probably don't even know what it conveying about the kanji and tone usage.
Feb 25, 2016 12:22 PM

Dec 2008
Perfect mindless entertainment!
Glad Akira found a new raison d'être!

6/10
Feb 27, 2016 5:13 PM

Jun 2010
Nice ending, the last 5-6 episode were really good, it would be better if the series would have 13 episode instead of 26, BTW, in the end Subete really was the Chosen One :O
7/10
The older series are better for me, expecially the first one.
FlareZeroFeb 27, 2016 5:16 PM
Mar 25, 2016 11:18 AM

May 2015
Crap as predicted, Waste of Budget. Could have gone to better shows or even show's that needed to be extended just for a better story than this trainwreck.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2016 7:23 PM

Jun 2015
The part where Akira just straight turned off the ignition and pulled out the key so smoothly! Like, damn badass.
Read Toriko!
May 20, 2016 11:58 PM

Sep 2015
Though this is very different than the previous two Aquarion, it's still enjoyable. My favorite part is whenever they pull a character out of those that make up their name and combine them to make new words XD It's really clever.

I'm still disappointed about the music :/ Aquarion is not complete without Akino and/or bless4. When Sousei no Aquarion played on one of the last episodes I was like YES! Finally!
Dec 10, 2019 11:10 PM
Oct 2019
The ending wasn't bad for me. And I really hope to make Aquarion sequels. But must better
Apr 9, 2020 6:04 AM
Feb 2020
Easily better than the other seasons of aquarion. The plot about kanji affecting reality and erasing concepts was so unique.

Aquarion Logos Genesis is probably on of the strongest mecha since it can erase anything .
Feb 29, 6:13 PM

Sep 2020
I had expected Akira, Maia, and Subete to all sacrifice themselves to go into the Logos world, that way Akira would've got his savior wish and it would've mirrored the end of the 1st series.

Overall, the show was a big disappointment. The story was decent and unique, I get the ideas it wanted to express like the power of words and how communication has degraded in society due to technology, but I didn't find it very engaging. I didn't care for any of the characters, the comedy was poor, the mech parts weren't all that exciting for the most part, and there were no stand-out songs for me. The only highlights were when they rearranged their kanji names to create the attacks.

This should've been a full-blown wacky comedy and either 1-cour or a set of 5-10 min shorts attached to Evol.

6.5 words of prey /10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Logos Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

20 by CondemneDio »»
Aug 24, 2021 6:13 AM

» Is this anime really bad?

Dexistance - Apr 7, 2021

2 by 28012001 »»
Aug 18, 2021 7:46 AM

» Can I watch this without watching previous series?

ASTRO999 - Jul 6, 2015

21 by behajo »»
Apr 7, 2019 11:17 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Logos Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2015

82 by Joel_Clark »»
Dec 27, 2016 8:31 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Logos Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2015

2 by phantom346 »»
Apr 2, 2016 6:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.