Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 18, 2016 9:10 PM
Jan 2016
What a letdown, really hoped to see a second season! Just watched the entire first season in one go, only to find out now that I have to read the novel, which is what I just started, who needs something silly as sleep anyway?
Jan 18, 2016 9:21 PM

Jul 2013
With the way they wasted time trying to find the extra and ENDED with another extra, they better. Maybe they'll get to the real objective by season 4.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Feb 11, 2016 8:50 AM
Sep 2014
what if netflix hosted the show(or some other tv host service), would they still make money from that?
Feb 15, 2016 10:45 AM

Jan 2016
c'mooooooon, seriously?? this is it? but but it was nice, i liked, wtf?
Mar 26, 2016 10:28 PM
Oct 2014
Holybaptiser said:
#readthesmanganovel
can you send me a link to a site where i could read/buy it in english to read it if you know of one?
Mar 26, 2016 10:39 PM
Jul 2015
bmxer44 said:
Holybaptiser said:
#readthesmanganovel
can you send me a link to a site where i could read/buy it in english to read it if you know of one?

Im pretty sure its on KissManga
Mar 28, 2016 1:35 PM

Apr 2013
AnimeLife101 said:
bmxer44 said:

Im pretty sure its on KissManga

That's the manga, not the novels.
MAnga is awful and doesn't especially goes further than the anime anyway.

bmxer44 said:
Holybaptiser said:
#readthesmanganovel

It isn't licensed in english. It is currently being translated online by an amateur translator on Nanodesu website.
Jun 2, 2016 12:42 PM
Apr 2016
I really hope they Will make a 2nd season and my favorites was Adlet and of course the princess. I hope the princess turns good at the end and Adlet and the princess and flamie gets married β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’– and it left a Big whole in ending. What happends next? Do they defeat the Demon Lord? Do they find the imposter in time and kill the 7/8 or do they fail. #Season2I'mWaiting4You!!!
Jun 3, 2016 3:16 AM

Apr 2013
GoldenHearted1 said:
I really hope they Will make a 2nd season and my favorites was Adlet and of course the princess. I hope the princess turns good at the end and Adlet and the princess and flamie gets married β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’– and it left a Big whole in ending. What happends next? Do they defeat the Demon Lord? Do they find the imposter in time and kill the 7/8 or do they fail. #Season2I'mWaiting4You!!!

The princess isn't "bad" to begin with. Her choice is making complete sense and is clearly a better choice to save humanity on the long run than the Rokka system.
This is a "ruler" type of choice. Sacrificing some to save many rather than risking to lose everyone. Remember, Nashetania was raised as the next ruler of her kingdom. There is nothing surprising in that among all the characters, she's the one who was receptive to the arguments in favour of that "method" of saving humanity.
The reaction of the other Rokka is very in line with the reaction of the masses when a ruler decided to do that kind of things. It doesn't change the fact that sometimes, this had to be done, and that deciding which is wrong and which isn't is not an easy task.
She's fighting to break the eternal war endangering humanity's survival. Doesn't seem to me something a bad guy would do .

I've seen a lot of peoples saying that she's weak, that she's crazy, and the like, but that's wrong.
She's highly skilled in combat, perfectly sane (or at least as much sane as the average rokka LOL :D ), and not a "bad guy" at all.

Except for Tgurneu, there isn't really any "bad guy" in RnY, they're all doing their best to help their race/allies.
ZefyrisJun 3, 2016 3:20 AM
Jun 14, 2016 4:03 PM

Jan 2016
Zefyris said:
GoldenHearted1 said:

The princess isn't "bad" to begin with. Her choice is making complete sense and is clearly a better choice to save humanity on the long run than the Rokka system.
This is a "ruler" type of choice. Sacrificing some to save many rather than risking to lose everyone. Remember, Nashetania was raised as the next ruler of her kingdom. There is nothing surprising in that among all the characters, she's the one who was receptive to the arguments in favour of that "method" of saving humanity.
The reaction of the other Rokka is very in line with the reaction of the masses when a ruler decided to do that kind of things. It doesn't change the fact that sometimes, this had to be done, and that deciding which is wrong and which isn't is not an easy task.
She's fighting to break the eternal war endangering humanity's survival. Doesn't seem to me something a bad guy would do .

I've seen a lot of peoples saying that she's weak, that she's crazy, and the like, but that's wrong.
She's highly skilled in combat, perfectly sane (or at least as much sane as the average rokka LOL :D ), and not a "bad guy" at all.

Except for Tgurneu, there isn't really any "bad guy" in RnY, they're all doing their best to help their race/allies.

I would say you are correct in that Natasha isn't all bad. I have read what has currently been translated up to I believe is Volume 5 of the light novel since I loved this show I had to see what he LN was about and if it was adapted okay.

Natasha loses me when she thinks the Yoma should be treated as equals and the humans should welcome them. Thats where I differ, the Yoma haven't shown any signs outside of the Dog(name escapes me), to being able to coexist-now thats because they haven't tried. I don't think living with a creature that only a few of its kinda can actually think properly is a great Idea considering they have a taste for humans and would hesitate to kill. From what I gather the Yoma are more or less an evil species that Predates on Humans and smaller organisms. Her Ideas are that of a Dicator/ruler/king in that it would be best to sacrifice a few to save the whole but that few number that she gave was a shit ton.

Best solution albeit tougher is defeat the Majin/Tgurneu and call it a day where more than likely the 6 flowers will have to sacrifice a few themselves in battle.

I wish I had read more but the translator website(Nanodesu) seems to be on a hiatus for a little while so I don't much more now.

I think if nothing else they could do a small 3 episode OVA or maybe a move to finish off the series.
Jun 14, 2016 5:07 PM

Apr 2013
Maverick-sama said:
Zefyris said:

I would say you are correct in that Natasha isn't all bad. I have read what has currently been translated up to I believe is Volume 5 of the light novel since I loved this show I had to see what he LN was about and if it was adapted okay.

Natasha loses me when she thinks the Yoma should be treated as equals and the humans should welcome them. Thats where I differ, the Yoma haven't shown any signs outside of the Dog(name escapes me), to being able to coexist-now thats because they haven't tried. I don't think living with a creature that only a few of its kinda can actually think properly is a great Idea considering they have a taste for humans and would hesitate to kill. From what I gather the Yoma are more or less an evil species that Predates on Humans and smaller organisms. Her Ideas are that of a Dicator/ruler/king in that it would be best to sacrifice a few to save the whole but that few number that she gave was a shit ton.

Best solution albeit tougher is defeat the Majin/Tgurneu and call it a day where more than likely the 6 flowers will have to sacrifice a few themselves in battle.

I wish I had read more but the translator website(Nanodesu) seems to be on a hiatus for a little while so I don't much more now.

I think if nothing else they could do a small 3 episode OVA or maybe a move to finish off the series.

Who's Natasha ? xD
What you're missing is that they're behaving that way because they are ordered to by the majin. It's not the kyouma themselves that are willingly attacking humans. They are not "evil" at all. They're figthing humans just like humans are fighting them. From the kyouma's point of view, humans who selled their mother for a thousand of years and are killing so many of their brothers are the evil species here. Humans don't hesitate at all killing kyouma, just like they don't hesitate to kill humans. The only difference is that they are affected by the Majin's will.

Also, they don't kill intentionally anything else outside of human. Fremy even says it in episode 2 when talking to the dogs.

Also, better of 500k than the whole humanity. Because just to say, without any change in the current system, the whole humanity isn't going to survive at all. Defeating Tgurneu isn't enough at all. The other main opponent is far, far more difficult than defeating Tgurneu.
What makes you believe that any of those rokka could survive all of this and reach the majin to seal it again? What if they fail (they have far more chances to fail than winning...) ? Humanity is doomed. And even if they don't fail, what Nashetania is trying right now, you won't get it again in 300 years, no way. And in 300 years humanity will perish completely.
Jun 14, 2016 8:16 PM

Jan 2016
Zefyris said:
Maverick-sama said:

Who's Natasha ? xD
What you're missing is that they're behaving that way because they are ordered to by the majin. It's not the kyouma themselves that are willingly attacking humans. They are not "evil" at all. They're figthing humans just like humans are fighting them. From the kyouma's point of view, humans who selled their mother for a thousand of years and are killing so many of their brothers are the evil species here. Humans don't hesitate at all killing kyouma, just like they don't hesitate to kill humans. The only difference is that they are affected by the Majin's will.

Also, they don't kill intentionally anything else outside of human. Fremy even says it in episode 2 when talking to the dogs.

Also, better of 500k than the whole humanity. Because just to say, without any change in the current system, the whole humanity isn't going to survive at all. Defeating Tgurneu isn't enough at all. The other main opponent is far, far more difficult than defeating Tgurneu.
What makes you believe that any of those rokka could survive all of this and reach the majin to seal it again? What if they fail (they have far more chances to fail than winning...) ? Humanity is doomed. And even if they don't fail, what Nashetania is trying right now, you won't get it again in 300 years, no way. And in 300 years humanity will perish completely.

My apologies, autocorrect changed the name and I didn't catch it before I posted-Nashetania.

I guess I'll just have to agree to disagree here. I don't see it that way really at all.

Maybe my opinion will change once I read more but that's my current opinion.
Jun 15, 2016 5:18 PM

Apr 2013
Maverick-sama said:
Zefyris said:

Who's Natasha ? xD

My apologies, autocorrect changed the name and I didn't catch it before I posted-Nashetania.

I guess I'll just have to agree to disagree here. I don't see it that way really at all.

Maybe my opinion will change once I read more but that's my current opinion.

It's not a matter of opinion though. Hatred towards humain is compulsory for them because they were ordered to hate them. If, let's say, they would be ordered to not hate them anymore, they would lose that compulsory emotions. Kyouma have their own feelings, but contrary to humains, they can receive absolute orders from above ( from their affiliated kyouma general, and from the majin). There is absolutely nothing evil to them.
Jun 25, 2016 1:40 AM
Jun 2016
Surprised most don't hit upon this while watching. Nashetania is working with the fiends, meaning she had to somehow make contact with them, while living in the peaceful walls of the castle. This in itself says lots and can lead to plenty. Maybe that entire kingdom is in on the plan, and sought to get at least half of the "6" on there side through competition. Not to mention it seems several military companies are involved in this, this could be the unified strategy that everyone but the people know about.

During the last few ep. it is explained (theorized) that Nashetania, had the fiends orchestrate the attack on the temple, to stall or stop them from continuing on their mission so she can get what was needed done. That also reaches out to the point of, they were meant to not kill certain members of the "group". Even if it was only Nashetania and the other. And given she killed swaths of them at a time compared to everyone else, they are willing to die or be killed off for the plans.

Now for fiends killing everything. One of the generals of the enemy is on their side, possibly to kill the king (maybe), and willing to take time to work with them (or use as a method to kill all humans). They also helped along with humans to take over that fort so they could tell the "6" how to activate the shields. To also state that the fiends don't always hate humans, that monkey one took the time to trick the boy into doing what he did, then took off. Not to mention they or some can transform, form a strategy to foul the human whom would come, and of course, speak. They also took that one saint hostage to heat the area up, instead of outright killing her. A higher form of intellect shows they could live with humans, or at the very least be told not to kill them. I mean, some of it had to be off the cuff. All the fiends couldn't have known everyone's identity since they were just chosen. And since they aren't shown to be eating humans or any other form of meat (except that old woman saint) they shouldn't have a need to kill people.

Nashetania must be extremely intelligent to have planned all this so far in advance. Unless it happened when they separated at the start.

As for topic, a year has passed since inception of anime. I think it's looking bad.
TheGreatWarMageJun 25, 2016 1:45 AM
Aug 2, 2016 7:35 AM
Nov 2015
Zefyris said:
GoldenHearted1 said:

I think her choice is better than sealing the Majin again. People are sick of it.
This story is a masterpiece. I heard Yen Press is going to license it.
So I've a question:What's licensing? is it buying the right to sell a product? If so, would they translate it?
Aug 2, 2016 9:18 AM

Apr 2013
xEzioAuditore said:
Zefyris said:

I think her choice is better than sealing the Majin again. People are sick of it.
So I've a question:What's licensing? is it buying the right to sell a product? If so, would they translate it?

Yes, that's buying the right to translate and sell it, which means that this novel series will now get officially translated in english and released as physical copies in the US.
Aug 2, 2016 1:56 PM

Jan 2013
Zefyris said:
xEzioAuditore said:

Yes, that's buying the right to translate and sell it, which means that this novel series will now get officially translated in english and released as physical copies in the US.

And EU pleb will have to import, again.
sigh...
harem and ecchi are a cancer to whole planet
bad english user
Aug 2, 2016 2:29 PM

Apr 2013
Sidholun said:
Zefyris said:

sigh...

Afaik Book Depository has completely free shipping so this shouldn't cost more.
Aug 2, 2016 2:33 PM

Jan 2013
Zefyris said:
Sidholun said:

sigh...

Good to know.
Still, its always the same - either no release in eu, or goodies are released much later here.
Its always annoying.
But still, its good that it was licensed. At least maybe now rokka will get attention it deserves .
harem and ecchi are a cancer to whole planet
bad english user
Aug 2, 2016 3:21 PM

Jan 2016
I have been waiting forever for the 5th volume to be completely translated. Now I'll just buy the hard copy when it's available.

I don't have any problems paying some $ to the creators. It's a great series and I have really enjoyed reading the LN and watching the anime. Giving back some money so they can keep the series active is fine by me.
Aug 4, 2016 5:48 AM
Nov 2015
Sidholun said:
Zefyris said:

Good to know.
Still, its always the same - either no release in eu, or goodies are released much later here.
Its always annoying.
But still, its good that it was licensed. At least maybe now rokka will get attention it deserves .

I wish it could have more popularity. Most of people who choosed not to watch it where tricked by the cliché setting: 1 villain & 6 heros ! But those who've read the LN know how good the story is.
Mar 6, 2017 3:56 AM
Feb 2016
CyberAnimeLover said:
ITS TIME FOR DA KICKSTARTER BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!

OTP i think it can possibly get a second season cause it was popular in foreign countries other than japan so it could have gotten good sales in other countries

You can say that again, a card game got 8.7 million $ instead of it's original goal, 10k.
Kickstarter is the only hope.
May 4, 2017 7:42 AM
May 2017
Very cool anime, but where S2 ? XD
I wish there was season 2.

Thanks to studio : Passione
May 31, 2017 2:31 AM
May 2017
This was one of the first topics I looked for, since I've been waiting for a sequel about a year and only now decided to join the forum. I was reading those older comments and i'm honestly shocked with the amount of people that thought the anime was boring. Like for real hahaha... I know i haven't watched a lot of animes, but its my favorite one (alongside with code geass).

I really wish there will be a season 2, Because the rest is even better (in my opinion) and they did an amazing job adapting the first volume.
Jun 5, 2017 11:34 PM

Jan 2017
Survived without spoiler hoho, so far, the only anime ever deceived me with such ending episode. never really thought AT ALL the seventh would be
, was really mind blown then the last episode ended with
, I was really on verge to burst my head, went straight look up at google, reading for next spoiler and shizz, the studio really should make another season or at least give the rights to another rich studio to make.
The story built up for the first volume adapted is already masterpiece, why does the sale do not go increase after the anime released smh. This series totally deserves another season. In the meantime, YP still slow translating the LN.
Jun 6, 2017 6:19 AM
Jul 2018
Hoping in the future there'll be a studio to pick it up 'cause it truly deserves. It's gonna be a real shame to let this stay half way through. Season one was already that good but it was just a warm-up to the big things that are about to come afterwards.
removed-userJun 6, 2017 11:43 AM
Jul 2, 2017 2:05 PM

May 2016
scytheavatar said:
Tenshi_Shura said:
Was there a reason Rokka did badly in Japan? I mean it seems like the type that attracts otakus.

Pure fantasy series seldom do well in Japan, or at least hasn't been doing well in recent times. That's why stuff like Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Madan no Ou to Vanadis and Hitsugi no Chaika sold poorly. It's the RPG inspired fantasy like Overlord/No Game No Life/DanMachi that seem to sell well.

no comedy + no tons of fanservice = no otaku support.
Jul 8, 2017 12:40 AM
Jul 2017
Season 2 was confirmed October 2016, but release date not announced
Aug 1, 2017 1:14 AM
Aug 2017
"In October 2016, Passione confirmed they will be making Rokka Braves of the Six Flowers season 2 and fans are eagerly waiting for another season just like Yona of the Dawn Season 2. However, the studio made no announcement about the premiere date of the series.The studio has enough content and they have shown their interest in making a second season back in October 2016. There are great possibilities that Rokka no Yuusha season 2 may come out in fall of 2017. However, an official announcement is awaited. Stay tuned for the latest updates about your favorite anime series"
source - https://www.tvseasonspoilers.com/anime/rokka-no-yuusha-season-2-release-date-updates/
Aug 1, 2017 1:29 AM

Apr 2017
Up to now, Passinone has just produced several anime so I'm not sure that they can produce season 2. Another reason is this anime just has an producer: Pony Canyon so I think they need money for season 2
Aug 23, 2017 7:13 AM

Apr 2013
IIRC the original text is just that the studio/the director is interested. This isn't up to the studio to decide about this, so them saying this sentence doesn't mean anything.
The publisher, author, and a/several producers have to agree to it before anything.
And I'll point out that since that anime didn't sell,; if they ever agree to do a second season, they're probably NOT going to pick Passione anyway (the only one in there who may be interested to re-pick the same staff may be the author, because his work was really respected compared to most other adapted novels).
So if anything, them publicly announcing they're interested may be because they feel like if it's done one day, Passione is probably not going to be asked if they want to do it or not. So they said it without being asked to put more chances for them, maybe? ^^"

Also, that linked source is incorrect on other things, the first season was based on the first volume, not on volume 1-3.
Sep 8, 2017 1:45 PM
Feb 2016
ColdEvans said:
scytheavatar said:

Pure fantasy series seldom do well in Japan, or at least hasn't been doing well in recent times. That's why stuff like Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Madan no Ou to Vanadis and Hitsugi no Chaika sold poorly. It's the RPG inspired fantasy like Overlord/No Game No Life/DanMachi that seem to sell well.

no comedy + no tons of fanservice = no otaku support.

well this kind of anime should get more support...... viewers should get thrilled while watching each episode instead of looking at some anime boobies. I really hope they make a 2nd season
Oct 10, 2017 2:51 PM

Apr 2013
^
This article has several mistakes/misinformation in it and will not tell anything to anyone searching for an answer about season 2.
On top of this, it was already posted 4 posts above yours and I already answered that as well.
Oct 20, 2017 11:38 PM

Aug 2011
Only trust Animenewsnetwork.
Dec 15, 2017 4:01 AM
Nov 2015
I heard something about Rokka Season 2 being a thing recently... Tru false???
Feb 1, 2018 4:07 AM
Sep 2014
I didn't read all the messages, but, to kill a smart species because someone told you to do it it's bloodlust, it's because you aren't smart enough, i don't think the monsters to be available to be at peace with the humans, if you don't believe me, try to see the years that US have been at peace with all countries...
blablabla you could say it's for the greater good, but i still don't see that :P

Also, i think iam going to read these light novels :P
Feb 28, 2018 9:17 AM

Sep 2011
I couldn't care less if there was. This series was absolutely atrocious and broke almost 3/4 of the rules in writing a good mystery (look up the 20 rules for writing detective stories by S.S. Van Dine, 1888-1939).

No, Japan does not have shit taste. They understood that this failed as a mystery series and they spoke with their wallets.
Mar 2, 2018 7:22 AM

Apr 2013
Shirasho said:
I couldn't care less if there was. This series was absolutely atrocious and broke almost 3/4 of the rules in writing a good mystery (look up the 20 rules for writing detective stories by S.S. Van Dine, 1888-1939).

No, Japan does not have shit taste. They understood that this failed as a mystery series and they spoke with their wallets.

Not really. The author respected all the important rules from that list. The few he didn't respect are not important and more of Van Dine's personal opinion.
And BTW, I've yet to see a single.other.fantasy.story. managing to respect thaaat many of Van Dine rules.
And guess what, I've read a shit ton of novels in my life. So yeah, let's trash that story for not respecting some of those rules when that story basically did better than pretty much any other author ever managed to do. Wow, what a good reason.
Mar 2, 2018 7:42 AM

Sep 2011
Zefyris said:
Shirasho said:

Not really. The author respected all the important rules from that list. The few he didn't respect are not important and more of Van Dine's personal opinion.
And BTW, I've yet to see a single.other.fantasy.story. managing to respect thaaat many of Van Dine rules.
And guess what, I've read a shit ton of novels in my life. So yeah, let's trash that story for not respecting some of those rules when that story basically did better than pretty much any other author ever managed to do. Wow, what a good reason.

Id love to know what you think the "important rules" are. This series was an insult to the viewer.
Mar 2, 2018 7:52 AM

Aug 2015
If they do I certainly hope they tie up all the loose ends. I swear to god this anime was so hyped up but it was just a disappointment.

❝ falling sick on a journey
my dream wanders around
fields of dry grass. ❞
(β™«)
Mar 2, 2018 8:59 AM

Apr 2013
Shirasho said:
Zefyris said:

Id love to know what you think the "important rules" are. This series was an insult to the viewer.

Rule 1,2,4,5,8,15,18 are the only ones really important. Some other rules range from sometimes relevant to total bullshit and personal preferences.
The only rules Rokka volume 1 did not respect btw, are 3,13,14,19. Out of those, only 14th has some kind of relevance, but due to the world being fantasy, holds no interest here and is broken by default. 3,13,19 are just Van Dine's personal preferences (and proven to be bad rules many times since so many good detective authors have ignored them anyway).
All the others are respected.
Your "intelligence" was never insulted. Your "intelligence" however, may have been a little too much challenged with that one if you missed the title respecting all those rules and truly believe that 3/4 of the rules were not respected.
Mar 4, 2018 8:35 PM
Mar 2018
It is our job to recommend it as much as possible. lol

tell all your friends and make Rokka no Yuusha great again.
Mar 6, 2019 8:53 AM
Mar 2017
Nigami_Shin said:
Fai said:
Sadly no because Japan just does not care about quality narrative. People out there were also complaining that the "setting was too western" and so on, so yeah.

As good as it was(despite its flaws near the end), go read the novels.

lol Rokka no Yuusha was bad and thats why nobody bought it.

....really don't get how people can like such a boring story - maybe just the characters?!

Some people don't mind this type of story "boring" is more of an opinion and opinions are subjective thus there are some people who thinks this is "somewhat entertaining" even if it may seem boring to some.

BTW somewhat entertaining is all it is, it still doesn't have the characters, the art or the story to revolutionise the industry.

Also I would buy the light novel... If (a) I knew where to buy it (uk πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ only, shipping from other countries is too expensive) (b) if it is in English, (c) if I can afford it, since I can barely afford food, clothes shelter and bills at the same time (one has to suffer if I go for other things, usually food.)

I admit it I'm a hardcore fudanshi/fukei (Male version of a fujoshi) as well as Isekai trash. So please be gentle!

Check out my list for all of the Isekai and BL contents I've seen and read!
(I'm mainly a fan of High School BL, but if something is done we'll I'd still enjoy it.)
An Isekai BL would go down a treat with me!
Mar 6, 2019 9:00 AM
Mar 2017
Found it but the price is rather awful for a novel that old.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rokka-Braves-Flowers-light-novel/dp/0316501417
That'll be a weak without food!
BTW for reference, the latest skullduggery pleasant book after just 1 month was £10

I admit it I'm a hardcore fudanshi/fukei (Male version of a fujoshi) as well as Isekai trash. So please be gentle!

Check out my list for all of the Isekai and BL contents I've seen and read!
(I'm mainly a fan of High School BL, but if something is done we'll I'd still enjoy it.)
An Isekai BL would go down a treat with me!
Apr 8, 2019 5:39 AM

Mar 2019
Damn I wish this would get a second season :( gonna have to read the LN instead now
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

982 by HeroforFun23 »»
Feb 27, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.