Dec 21, 2015 12:21 AM
Jun 2012
This will get second episode http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=881773
Jan 6, 2016 8:46 AM

Sep 2009
:o when will they release ep 2?
Jan 6, 2016 12:41 PM

Feb 2015
This looks good. Cute story. No previews for a threesome. I wonder if they omit the scene or just want to surprise us.
Jan 8, 2016 3:26 PM

Mar 2014
I hope to see more futa stuff in second episode. For example how the little sister "revenges" her older sister. Or two sisters-futas rape Akuno.
I'm not looking forward to some hetero scenes or futa on male.
Jan 9, 2016 1:09 PM

Feb 2013
Unagi-san said:
I hope to see more futa stuff in second episode. For example how the little sister "revenges" her older sister. Or two sisters-futas rape Akuno.

It's mostly just gonna be vanilla stuff for episode 2, which looks to be the first 2-3 chapters f Kaokuma Kanojo manga of the elf girl and the other girl.

I do hope we get this scene.

Seems like they changed the anime character designs again too, not as good as Hisasi's original designs though, his stuff is too good.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jan 9, 2016 9:38 PM
Feb 2014
Hentai said:
Unagi-san said:

It's mostly just gonna be vanilla stuff for episode 2, which looks to be the first 2-3 chapters f Kaokuma Kanojo manga of the elf girl and the other girl.

Seems like they changed the anime character designs again too, not as good as Hisasi's original designs though, his stuff is too good.

Assuming that the video will be around 30 mins long, we should get the whole lot, which are the whole 3 chapters. Looking at the getchu website though I can confirm that it will be 3 chapters.

@Hentai I agree with you, and I will also add that no studio will ever come close to matching Hisasi's stuff.
RVMathewJan 9, 2016 9:42 PM
Chocolate Digestives make for a nice Snack.
Jan 10, 2016 8:25 AM

Mar 2014
Hentai said:

Looks hot, I think I don`t mind seeing this threesome too, but futas would be better.
I`ve just cheked the manga and found out that there was just one chapter about futas(
Hentai said:

Yeah, his art is one of the best ones, anime adaptation just can`t get even close to it...

By the way, which tasty futa on female hentai you can recommend?
Jan 16, 2016 4:07 AM

Aug 2014
Yesss i've waited 3 years! i love this one
Jan 27, 2021 4:54 AM
Jan 2021
How do you view this

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koakuma Kanojo The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Feb 26, 2016

23 by MxS7HGS »»
Dec 19, 2022 5:16 PM

Poll: » Koakuma Kanojo The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Dec 23, 2013

35 by MxS7HGS »»
Dec 18, 2022 7:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.