Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 20, 2015 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was weird.

"Sogo" (oh wait, it's not really him, just a disguise..)
Kinda figured they would go for one final battle but Felia takes charge of a mecha for once. The battle itself was really weird, more like one of those you see about telling rather than strong performance. Sogo also shares some last moments with Felia, thought that was somewhat charming. That mech though..

Dec 20, 2015 6:00 AM

Dec 2013
i knew it from the start that felia would disappear lmao

and i thought this anime would improve.
Dec 20, 2015 6:35 AM

Jan 2012
SkyNoHoshi said:
i knew it from the start that felia would disappear lmao

I called it weeks ago! I fuckin' called that horseshit ending. God was this trash, a rushed, exposition heavy final episode for our random ass villain. This series started out ok too sadly enough. I didn't mind the dancing veggie nonsense or any of it. But Felia randomly leaving to save them was the laziest most cliche ending possible. I'm both angered and shocked by how awful this became. Sogo sucked too, useless wimpy mc. Do Mon shoulda been mc. 4/10.
animefan8800Dec 20, 2015 6:43 AM
Dec 20, 2015 6:38 AM

Jul 2014
What a terrible, incoherent mess this show became. Whatever happened to the promise of the first episode or two?

6/10, but only because it started so well. It'd be lucky to get 5/10 if not for that.
Dec 20, 2015 6:43 AM
Jul 2018
Let's see...
+ Very good art.
+ Great CGI.
+ Excellent music.

- 0 character development.
- Horrible script.

5/10. However, for some reason this entertained me more than the mainstream overrated shit of this year did.
Dec 20, 2015 6:48 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
This was absolutely terrible. At least Lance n' Masques were consistent about their shittyness. This was so, so, predictable. As if we didn't expect Felia to disappear.

For this episode: 2/5
For this anime: 4/10
Dec 20, 2015 6:56 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This ladies and gentlemen is how you turn a decent series to a completely shitty one....These idiots actually forced these dumbass endings

4/10 only because the visuals and fights were good but way to go destroying all of the foreshadowing, themes and development

And don't get me started on the romance pairings -_-
TokoyaDec 20, 2015 7:21 AM
Dec 20, 2015 6:59 AM

Jan 2015
That ending, somehow it reminds me of FMA ending. Oh well.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 20, 2015 7:04 AM

Sep 2015
Totally disappointed, unbelievable. And when the hell did Felia inside black maura at the beginning? and whats with the spaceship floating up and destroyed, what its purpose really...

When did Sogo existance became so important than Felia? Its like chasing Felia for 12 episodes then suddenly Sogo at the very last moment lol.

And to sum up everything, Sogo forever alone. I feel sorry for Sogo, cant they do a better ending rather than giving him a red stone. At least give him and Kaon a chance, damn.

Of course, Felia and Sogo able to confess their love together with the scene of their last moment, best part i guess.
valvravetruthDec 20, 2015 9:42 AM
Dec 20, 2015 7:06 AM
Aug 2012
valvravetruth said:
Totally disappointed, unbelievable. And when the hell did Felia inside black maura at the beginning? and whats with the spaceship floating up and destroyed, what its purpose really...

When did Sogo existance became so important than Felia? Its like chasing Felia for 12 episodes then suddenly Sogo at the very last moment lol.

And to sum up everything, Sogo forever alone. I feel sorry for Sogo, cant they do a better ending rather than giving him a red stone. At least give him and Kaon a chance, damn.

Kaon was about as bland as Sogo was.

The only interesting character in the show was killed off.
The antagonist was so random.
The ending was forced.
There was barely any character development.
Tacked on romance that doesn't go anywhere.

I swear the only redeeming parts of this show were the art and Do Mon.
TropicalwoodDec 20, 2015 7:13 AM
Dec 20, 2015 7:26 AM
Jun 2014
One of the shittiest shows I have managed to finish.

4/10
Dec 20, 2015 7:41 AM
Dec 2015
The show was an average show I suppose. What makes this anime so irritating is why did Felia Vanish? Can anybody explain why. It's not so much that she vanished but why. What is this seal crest thing and why are sogo and felia connected just because he found her. A lot of unanswered questions that remained.
Dec 20, 2015 7:44 AM

Nov 2014
Looks like the show tried too hard to be philosopic in this last episode and failed roughly.

This episode still was a bit better than the previus one (since there wasn't as many aspulls), but that considering the previus one was utter shit, is nothing to be proud.

I liked when sougo said "Felia!", clearly his best line during the whole series. The dialogues during this episode were absolutely stupid... "let's look the planets kiss" lol

The music was the only saveable part of the series and was pretty good in this last episode soo...

the episode 3/5

the whole series 4-5/10.
Dec 20, 2015 7:50 AM
Jun 2014
SKwarrior said:
The show was an average show I suppose. What makes this anime so irritating is why did Felia Vanish? Can anybody explain why. It's not so much that she vanished but why. What is this seal crest thing and why are sogo and felia connected just because he found her. A lot of unanswered questions that remained.

Cause potato. This crap doesn't even need to give it a second thought. Don't waste the effort
Dec 20, 2015 7:52 AM

Apr 2014
Damn, This show was indeed damn average from start to finish.
Well at least the Music Themes and OST and character designs are good.
Anyway I'll gonna rate this show a 5 (or 6) out 10 score overall.
Well I guess I'm gonna miss some of the cute girls including Felia and Kaon Lanchester maybe the other characters too.
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 20, 2015 7:55 AM

Dec 2014
It pulled a Charlotte. But I actually expected that.

The fact that the show was better when it wasn't focusing on its main story should say a whole lot about its quality. Like the previously mentioned Charlotte, it had potential but overall squandered it. It has some good qualities to it, but overall though, this show sucks. (I really hope the next time I try and defend a show it doesn't end up being shit)

3/10
Dec 20, 2015 7:56 AM
Dec 2015
Kirigaro92 said:
SKwarrior said:
<br />
<br />
Cause potato. This crap doesn&#039;t even need to give it a second thought. Don&#039;t waste the effort

You are probably right which is sad HAHA. Didn't read the manga but I don't know if it continues
Dec 20, 2015 8:00 AM
Feb 2009
Been awhile since I've seen a series tank as hard as this one did in just the last 2 episodes. What a disaster.
Dec 20, 2015 8:01 AM
Jan 2015
Those epilogue photos...What the hell...Are you mocking me show? Are you mocking me?

I swear by god, epilogues in anime seem to always suck. The only one who I managed to swallow was the DBGT one.

At least the villain explained his reasons.

The ending was rushed, I feel it. No explanation of what happened between Moura tackling the other guardian and the ending, not even what happened to Moura since Felia disappeared, though I can deduce she left soon after.
Dec 20, 2015 8:09 AM

Sep 2014
RIP my hopes.
Dec 20, 2015 8:09 AM

Aug 2015
Wow this was terrible. So rushed, just really really bad. Kaon ended up marrying that annoying dude and Sogo is probably still a virgin with Felia still on his mind. This anime had some nice moments, nice art and ost wasn't bad, but jeez. 4/10.
Dec 20, 2015 8:14 AM

Aug 2013
I don't understand the hate. It wasn't that bad at all, of course not a masterpiece, or even something very memorable, but come on. I liked it MUCH more than most overhyped show from this season (I don't write which, I don't want to start shitwar), which bored me as hell.

Great CG (and art in general, it was done by 8bit! The same studio which made super awful looking Grisaia, just wow, BIG IMPROVMENT) , really, this is first anime which I can positively rate 3D graphics, it was done incredibly beautiful, it looked almost like normal animation (this is a way which SHOULD be chosen by every studio which is using 3DCG - > make it looks like normal animation) . It's really SOMETHING, especially that I'm the person who HATE from bottom of my heart 3DCG.
rsc-plDec 20, 2015 8:20 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 20, 2015 8:29 AM

Feb 2015

Welp, glad it's finally over. The dancing vegetables were the most memorable part of the series.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2015 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
it was average. 6/10
Dec 20, 2015 8:50 AM

Sep 2013
The planet's colliding and the fight was nice.
The whole dialogue was okay too.
9/10 cause the haters are fcking stupid, pay attention you idiots.

the music was cool
art and animation were good
the characters were decent

the ending was wtf thou XD

SKwarrior said:

She vanished cause she used all of her powers to fix the 2 planets colliding.
Sogo found her and they became friends, then he became the key to unleashing her powers when he and moura fought together.

valvravetruth said:

Black moura caught felia last ep.
Does the anime have to spell it out for you? obviously the spaceship was build by the old guy that black moura killed for his plan.Sogo became the key to activate felia's power when he and moura were fighting together.
Dec 20, 2015 9:06 AM

Sep 2015
ichii_1 said:
Black moura caught felia last ep. Does the anime have to spell it out for you? obviously the spaceship was build by the old guy that black moura killed for his plan.Sogo became the key to activate felia's power when he and moura were fighting together.

If you watch at the end of episode 11, Felia is clearly locked and crystalize on wall, white and black maura fighting. And suddenly in episode 12 Felia inside black maura.
Dec 20, 2015 9:15 AM

Mar 2008
I fucking hate that bitter sweet space opera cliche ending. Pure bullshit.
Dec 20, 2015 9:16 AM
Sep 2014
The final straw was the episode where she literally transformed into an adult, because plot. If you didn't drop it by then, then it's all on you lol
Dec 20, 2015 9:23 AM

Dec 2014
My god I did not expect this, I was hoping for some decent finale.

Instead we got,

The first episode held much promise, The last episode is just an atrocity.

5/10 points for art and animation and some cool fight scenes.
Dec 20, 2015 9:27 AM

Jan 2013
I survived this trash!

4/10 and I'm being generous.
Dec 20, 2015 9:43 AM

May 2009
Show was consistent in it's mediocrity. Saying that there was no character development is blantant lie. I never had big expectation so I have no reason to hate it.
Ending was basically like Guilty crown but unlike Shuu, Sogo didn't end up blind with one arm and pathetic. He become a professor, Kaon and Roman married, Otto - astronaut, Gus become Do Mon, cowtits has dairy farm, etc.

Shippers tears delicious as ever.
Dec 20, 2015 10:07 AM

Aug 2015
It's sad that I tried to defend this anime thinking it would get better. I had no expectations to begin with but this was a big let down. Utter trash. Only saving grace was loli Felia at the start..

5/10
Dec 20, 2015 10:15 AM

Apr 2015
This show was not a spawn of Satan, but I glad it is over.
How in the any stage of development of this show someone say that this is garbage?
It felt like writer of the show was spiteful, because to write something so bland need effort.
Dec 20, 2015 10:20 AM
Sep 2014
Maybe after Sogo passes on, he'll be an angel like felia and they'll reunite. oh well. At least Kaon & Roman got their happy ending
Dec 20, 2015 10:32 AM
Jun 2014
bastek66 said:
Show was consistent in it's mediocrity. Saying that there was no character development is blantant lie. I never had big expectation so I have no reason to hate it.
Ending was basically like Guilty crown but unlike Shuu, Sogo didn't end up blind with one arm and pathetic. He become a professor, Kaon and Roman married, Otto - astronaut, Gus become Do Mon, cowtits has dairy farm, etc.

Shippers tears delicious as ever.

No idea how many years passed but for someone so reluctant to get married Kaon sure got herself busy making babies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), look what you missed for being a pedo Sogo.
Dec 20, 2015 10:57 AM

Sep 2014
I didn't like this show, and was on the verge of dropping it the entire time. I didn't get attached to any of the characters, and they were pretty bland and unlikeable. Honestly, I hoped for an unexpected and memorable ending.. but I guess not.
Dec 20, 2015 11:16 AM

Oct 2011
FELIIA DON"T GO T_________T

Everyone is doing well after this incident T__T
Dec 20, 2015 11:27 AM

May 2009
Kirigaro92 said:
No idea how many years passed but for someone so reluctant to get married Kaon sure got herself busy making babies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), look what you missed for being a pedo Sogo.

What? Pedo? Look at dose tites
Dec 20, 2015 11:36 AM

Jul 2015
This was laughable throughout th entire thing. We all had hope it would get better from ep 1 and that stopped once Felia grew for bs plot sake. Lost any hope of improvement so I kept watching to laugh at how it kept on getting worse and worse. This shit reminds me of Tsukihime... I'll go ahead and give it a 4/10 out of consideration for the nice art.
Dec 20, 2015 11:45 AM
Jun 2014
bastek66 said:
Kirigaro92 said:

What? Pedo? Look at dose tites

She was a loli half of the show man and even when she grew a pair of boobs mentally she was like 5. At the beginning he was like his big brother/dad and suddenly she became a love interest just for the tities, either he liked her from the start or he is a boobsman. Well, anyway I think the whole thing was a bit fucked up, specially for a show oriented for younger audiences.
Dec 20, 2015 11:48 AM

Apr 2013
I need to star learning when to call it quits. I can't believe I watched this disaster to the end.
Dec 20, 2015 11:48 AM

Apr 2015
some weird way to end the series
kinda sad to see Sogo and Felia departed but I guess this was inevitable
Dec 20, 2015 11:56 AM

Feb 2015
This series had everything going for it. An interesting concept, great animation, good CG and a fantastic soundtrack. The only thing they needed as a well written story and they messed it up.

This episode was an utter car crash, not only was it rushed it made no sense whatsoever. It was like a bit middle finger to everyone who stuck with the show. We essential got a Guilty Crown ending. I defended this show for weeks but that was fecking awful.

Up yours 8 Bit next time you do an original anime hire some decent writers!

I give it a generous 5/10
Dec 20, 2015 11:57 AM
Jul 2018
It was sad to see Sogo and Felia departed!

The show was so decent anyway!
Dec 20, 2015 12:22 PM

Jun 2014
Weak ass story, repetitive action scenes, felia is cancer, other characters are bleh, animation was good, but this had nothing else going for it.
Dec 20, 2015 12:58 PM

Apr 2014
Um.............................
5/10
hlubkoj2020Dec 20, 2015 1:03 PM
Dec 20, 2015 1:02 PM

Jun 2013
it's really sad to see such amazing animation wasted on such a bullshit show
Dec 20, 2015 1:03 PM
Oct 2009
I suppose this was a predictable conclusion, but not a very solid one.
Dec 20, 2015 1:19 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Man, that was .... pretty bad.
The only thing i thought at the end was ... Ok.
4/10

SchwingBoner said:

Welp, glad it's finally over. The dancing vegetables were the most memorable part of the series.

Never forgetti.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 20, 2015 1:21 PM

Jun 2008
Tokoya said:
This ladies and gentlemen is how you turn a decent series to a completely shitty one....These idiots actually forced these dumbass endings

4/10 only because the visuals and fights were good but way to go destroying all of the foreshadowing, themes and development

And don't get me started on the romance pairings -_-

Axelucard_ said:
it's really sad to see such amazing animation wasted on such a bullshit show

I can only second this.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

152 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:15 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

161 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:04 AM

» Why all this hate? ( 1 2 )

Franchowo - Nov 8, 2015

62 by Aplope »»
Feb 26, 2019 9:58 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2015

61 by haydnwright »»
Dec 1, 2017 8:12 PM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2015

62 by Hannah_Ana »»
Sep 18, 2017 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.