Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 17, 2015 1:26 PM

Oct 2010
Interview with Chiki

Tell us more about yourself.

I'm an anime fan but I'm more of a gamer. My favorite anime are Prison School, One Punch Man, Hokuto no Ken, Ika Musume and the Dragon Ball series. My favorite manga are Shokugeki no Soma and Death Note. I recently started a Skype chat group for cool MAL members and anyone who isn't a spammer or immature is encouraged to come. I graduated at the top of my university as a philosophy major and I'm currently applying for PhD programs in linguistics (I'll hear from them in a few months). I like to ask people questions about sex, their poop, and so on.

Give us a brief history of your time on MAL. Which sections of MAL are you the most active on?

I'm mostly active on Casual Discussion, where people get angry at my posts, which are mostly serious and always poorly understood.

How do you think the MAL community sees you? How do you feel about that?

Horribly, and I'm completely fine with that. I know for a fact that people think I'm an idiot and a shitposter, because I say things like "most promiscuous people have mental illnesses" (which is a scientific fact but apparently on MAL it makes me stupid) and "Islam is an evil religion" (despite it being true and me quoting multiple verses as evidence). But I think the only reason this is the case is because the gap in intelligence and knowledge between me and most of the rest of the MAL community is so great that the reasoning behind the things I say is incomprehensible to them. Someone who was an idiot and bad at debating/reasoning wouldn't be able to get these credentials:

As Socrates once said, why would you ask a commoner for opinion about health-related problems if a doctor is around to give you a better opinion? I am an expert in reasoning, debating and various debate topics, and no one else on MAL anywhere near my level, so I have no reason to take seriously anything anyone on MAL says. So I honestly couldn't care less about what people on MAL have to think about me and my posts.

What do you feel about the board you use the most? What do you feel about the community in general?

I think the Casual Discussion board is great to joke around in, and it's fun to make people angry at me stating facts. The community is fun and has some cool people despite not being the smartest community in the world (by a long shot).

How do you feel about how the site is run? Especially in regards to the moderators and admins.

Terrible! This is probably the worst moderated community I've ever been to. I've never seen a forum in which people get banned for the most stupid reasons like posting a thread about pizza, posting listing threads (even though most threads in CD actually are supposed to be listing threads), saying that a thread about urine is sexually explicit, and so on. And when you try to talk to the mods about something, they usually tend to be really rude and a major ass. What's even worse is that they recently modded 3 complete nobodies, instead of modding by far the most qualified people to be mods like Usagi, who owned a club of 10k people and was in charge of taking care of the children in that club for 2 years. So the admins don't have any idea what they're doing either.

Editor note: I'm touched that you think that I would be a good candidate, but I'm also slightly embarrassed since I'm the one posting this interview.

Any users you like? Why?

There are a lot of users who I think are nice, like Jessica, Miss-Nobody and WingsofValor, but I'll list the ones whose posts I like and my friends.

Usagi: Obvious reasons.
Cuckold: He's really cool despite his.. interests and a good guy and a good friend.
incisorr: He's drop dead hilarious, you should see him in my Skype group!
Candlejakk: He makes really good threads, like "do girls really fart?". I tried my best to get him into my Skype group, but he said no :<.
tit: Same reason as Candlejakk.

Any users you dislike? Why?

mayukachan: I don't want to talk too poorly about her since I don't blame her for having mental issues, but there is something very strange about the biggest spammer and shitposter on MAL running the "Protector's Club." I'm pretty sure that she suffers from a vast variety of mental illnesses; it's not normal to post so much and be so obsessed with attention on MAL, and act so bitchy towards people. My guess is that she at least has borderline personality disorder.
Immahnoob: He's a pedophile and a sociopath who supposedly has a 13 year old girlfriend and he has no issues with killing/eating/having sex with anyone, even his own mom (he told me so). The world would be a better place without him and he should die. If I had the Death Note, a picture of his face and his name, I probably would kill him for the greater good. If he's a troll though, I'd put him up in the liked users list. He sure is a good dedicated troll.
katsucats: What kind of a loser and imbecile puts his grades up on his profile? He's sad and pathetic. Apparently he's 30 years old! It's even funnier considering the fact that those grades are community college grades, which is very easy in the US. Bernkastel tells me that katsucats only goes MAL to make one post a day and insult someone and then leave. If so, that just shows how much of a loser he is, since he's 30 years old and has to brag about his community college grades and insult people on an online forum. Does a 30 year old community college student really need to insult teenagers on MAL to feel better about himself? What a loser.
Tachii: This ex-mod was, frankly speaking, the biggest corrupt piece of shit you can imagine, who was a complete ass to the members he banned on IRC and made up rules on the spot to ban people on the forums. I've heard stories about how he banned people for the most ridiculous reasons (such as making a thread about how a guy's sister caught him masturbating once and how he should talk to his sister from that point on, and having casual debates on philosophy in the Casual Discussion section, by saying that they were "bad for the section") . And to think that this asshole wants to become a THERAPIST! LOL the guy can't even hold a one-on-one conversation with people without being an ass, and he's an unhelpful power abusing child. How can he help make anyone's life better? I don't even want to think about the number of depressed people he's going to push to commit suicide with his attitude.
MAL Moderators: I just dislike them in general. They obviously get off on power abusing and lock threads for the most inane and asinine reasons. For example, damastah got banned for making a thread about pizza. And they're obviously corrupt: how is mayukachan not banned after all her spamming and shitposting? Most people I know say she should have been banned a long time ago. I do like rodac though, I think he is a nice and reasonable mod.

Editor note: Jeez. Why don't you tell us how you really feel? No holding back!

What are some MAL members you consider the most influential? You're not allowed to include yourself.

Probably mayukachan, and not in a good way. She's really good at receiving the attention that she wants, and she has her own fanclub (the Protector's Club). She's called the "Queen of MAL" for a reason, but that's not a good thing. She is probably the biggest reason why CD is such a spamfest to begin with, because of her shitty spammy threads and posts, which influence other people to spam as well.

Is there a MAL member you would want to take on a date or get to know better? Who and why?

No, why would I want to cheat on my partner with another girl? I would go on a threeway date with Cuckold and let him lick my partner's feet though, or let him awkwardly fap in the corner while I have sex.

Editor note: I do not consent to this at all!

Do you see yourself leaving MAL in the near future? Why?

No, not as long as I watch anime and need to keep updating my list.

You seem to like to ask people personal questions, why do you do that? What goes through your mind as you're asking people those questions?

You can tell who is a bad person and who isn't just by watching their reaction. Also, it's just funny when they respond to your very personal question in a serious way, and it's also funny when they get mad at you. So it's a win-win situation for amusement.

Are you a member of any other online communities?

I like the ASOIAF community, they tend to be more mature and knowledgeable than most. I also play Runescape a lot, and I have 9 99 stats in it, but the community there is very elitist and bad. It's hard to get into anything if you're a noob, because there is no tolerance for newbies whatsoever. The Fire Emblem community (probably my most played video game series) is the worst on the internet probably. The site Serenesforest has a staff that's even worse than the one on this website, and the people there are the most immature, stupid, and mentally ill kind of people that you can honestly imagine. I had people tell me that I was a heinous and evil person on the level of Hitler (and they weren't jokes, btw) simply for saying that LTC (low turn count) runs in Fire Emblem games show how good one is at the game. They make MAL look like Nobel Prize winners in terms of intelligence and Mother Teresa in terms of patience and maturity.

Editor note: Yikes!

My favorite video game series is probably The Legend of Heroes: Trails series, but unfortunately that doesn't have any kind of online community.

So you like Fire Emblem. What do you like about it? How long have you been playing it? Which games are your favorite in the series?

I like how it's a strategy game which is basically a more complicated, updated version of chess. I've been playing it for about 10 years now, and I have multiple world records in low turn counts on the game (I also had the fastest real-time clear of Path of Radiance, in 2 hours and 11 minutes, but that was recently beaten by someone who used my strategies after I gave up on it). I'm currently working on beating Radiant Dawn HM in under 140 turns, and I've beaten Path of Radiance HM in 112 turns, Awakening NM in 33 turns and HM in 49 turns. I've also beaten Apotheosis in 6 turns, and in another run I beat it with just 3 units. You can see videos for these in my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTCm8msKdou_u4rUKPYmYUQ

My favorite is Genealogy of the Holy War for the SNES, which has never been officially translated into English. I am happy to help out anyone who wants to try it out and get the English patch for it.

How long have you and your partner been together and why did you keep your relationship a secret on MAL?

About four years now, and I don't think we kept it a secret?

Editor note: We simply didn't mention it on the forums.

Why do you always sound so aggressive when you debate?

1. Because I look down on most of the people I debate with on MAL. They are not as knowledgeable as me so I talk down to them.
2. Because they started it! I'm always nice and courteous to people who express their (rational) opinion in a debate in a thoughtful, rational way. I've been called an idiot so many times I can't count, when it's really the opposite.

Can you recommend us 3 members who we can choose from to interview next and briefly explain why you would love to read their interviews?

The only one that comes to mind right now is CandleJakk. That guy is hilarious. He ignores PMs from guys like me but sends PMs to girls. Also, if Cuckold hasn't been interviewed, then him too.

Editor note: I wouldn't mind interviewing CandleJakk. I'll think about it.

Any feedback on the interview format?

For guys, it's fine, For girls, you need to ask them more questions about their sex life, their sock-wearing habits, etc. A very important part of being a girl is whether they spit or swallow semen, and you can tell who is a good person and who isn't by whether they spit or swallow. I would never date a person who spits, if I got a BJ from a girl who spits I would report them to the police. Also, girls who hate socks and show off their feet 24/7 are the best people in the world and doing men all around the world a great service. Because in utilitarian ethics, the right thing to do is to maximize happiness in the world. When girls show off their cute feet in public by not wearing socks/wearing exposing shoes, they make guys very happy, and as a result the overall happiness level in the entire world goes up significantly. So girls, please don't wear socks! And please swallow!

Editor note: Oh Chiki...

Any shameless self-promotions? Perhaps you want more publicity for your club, or a suggestion for the community to see?

I have a (kind of NSFW) Skype club in which anyone who doesn't spam and is mature can join. PM me if you want in!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editor note: Due to Chiki being prone to asking members of the MAL community explicit questions on Skype, it was requested by multiple users that I ask him some of his most commonly asked questions in return. I warn that the questions are 18+ and silly.
BernkastelDec 17, 2015 9:36 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 17, 2015 1:35 PM

Jun 2014
Disliked users was by far the most interesting to read~
Dec 17, 2015 1:41 PM

Dec 2012
Literally who.

Usagi said:
[
Any users you dislike? Why?

mayukachan: I don't want to talk too poorly about her since I don't blame her for having mental issues, but there is something very strange about the biggest spammer and shitposter on MAL running the "Protector's Club." I'm pretty sure that she suffers from a vast variety of mental illnesses; it's not normal to post so much and be so obsessed with attention on MAL, and act so bitchy towards people. My guess is that she at least has borderline personality disorder.

Lmao. Doesn't matter I like you already.
Dec 17, 2015 7:53 PM

Feb 2013
wow this dudes packin' vitriol
Dec 17, 2015 8:03 PM

Aug 2010
Brandon said:
Disliked users was by far the most interesting to read~

Good interview!
Dec 17, 2015 9:15 PM

Oct 2012
Why do we have 2 interview 42's
Dec 17, 2015 9:29 PM

Mar 2008
Martin said:
Why do we have 2 interview 42's
Inter-interviewer rivalries confirmed.
Dec 17, 2015 9:37 PM

Nov 2012
I changed it to interview 43.
MAL Discord Channel - Join us here!
Dec 17, 2015 9:50 PM

Mar 2012
good interview.

cuckold is great. and i will try to reply to candlejakk so we can get him on skype
Dec 17, 2015 9:58 PM
Apr 2014
Reading his disliked users made me laugh.
Dec 17, 2015 10:05 PM

Feb 2015
well he doesn't hold back thats for sure
Dec 18, 2015 12:47 AM

Sep 2011
You seem quite desperate to point out that you have a partner.
Have you cuddled yer spoon recently ?

Dec 18, 2015 1:02 AM
Jul 2018
Thanks for the mention and the laughs Chiki. This is my favorite interview yet

tit said:
good interview.

cuckold is great. and i will try to reply to candlejakk so we can get him on skype

Aw-shucks! When will you be getting interviewed tit-chan?
Dec 18, 2015 4:26 AM

Mar 2008
Education and intelligence are not really the same thing. Having a degree does show something but saying someone can not get it unless they are not an idiot, is just not true. There are ways to pass things. Idiot has various meanings as well ranging from social idiocy to poor risk assessment to low IQ.

You could be a bit less judgemental, you know. It's high strung.
Dec 18, 2015 4:31 AM

Jul 2015
traed said:
Education and intelligence are not really the same thing. Having a degree does show something but saying someone can not get it unless they are not an idiot, is just not true. There are ways to pass things. Idiot has various meanings as well ranging from social idiocy to poor risk assessment to low IQ.

You could be a bit less judgemental, you know. It's high strung.

I didn't get into too much detail of my university experience, but I also took 12 PhD level classes as an undergraduate (each of which is much harder and much more in depth than an undergraduate level class). That's more than what most masters students take as masters students, so it's a pretty great feat. Graduating summa cum laude while doing all that is even more amazing. I also learned how to read when I was a year old, etc.

Why should I be less judgmental when the people on MAL are judgmental to begin with? Btw, you're one of the much better posters in the CD section, imo. I've never seen you say something dumb.
Dec 18, 2015 4:40 AM

Sep 2014
"act so bitchy towards people"

...I hate to agree with this, but... Unfortunately, I do. Especially in more recent times, I've started losing a lot of respect for Mayuka.

50/50 interview otherwise, had me giggling a few times.
NonaryGamesDec 18, 2015 5:05 AM
Dec 18, 2015 6:45 AM

Mar 2008
Chiki said:
I didn't get into too much detail of my university experience, but I also took 12 PhD level classes as an undergraduate (each of which is much harder and much more in depth than an undergraduate level class). That's more than what most masters students take as masters students, so it's a pretty great feat. Graduating summa cum laude while doing all that is even more amazing. I also learned how to read when I was a year old, etc.

Why should I be less judgmental when the people on MAL are judgmental to begin with? Btw, you're one of the much better posters in the CD section, imo. I've never seen you say something dumb.

I meant more in the general sense of the statement rather than specifically about you.

Because its putting more energy into something negative.

That's good to hear.
Dec 18, 2015 6:18 PM

Jul 2012
So much sass everywhere.
Dec 18, 2015 8:41 PM

Dec 2013
Coolspot said:
So much sass everywhere.
Dec 18, 2015 8:53 PM
Silly Loy '3'

Jun 2014
lel
Dec 19, 2015 5:12 AM

Oct 2010
Dec 19, 2015 8:05 PM
Jul 2018
He speaks the truth though

This is a really really good interview
Dec 20, 2015 7:00 PM

Jul 2012
thx for the compliments

tsudec1mo said:
i ship it
Dec 20, 2015 7:03 PM

Jul 2014
Hey now, don't be hating on my man Immahnoob

Dec 21, 2015 3:13 AM

Jul 2015
Mayuka said:
thx for the compliments

tsudec1mo said:
i ship it

You're welcome. BTW make sure to see a psychiatrist. I also suspect that you have histrionic personality disorder.
Dec 21, 2015 3:28 AM

Jul 2012
Chiki said:
Mayuka said:
thx for the compliments

i ship it

You're welcome. BTW make sure to see a psychiatrist. I also suspect that you have histrionic personality disorder.
I'll google that l8er bb
Dec 21, 2015 4:09 AM

Jul 2015
Mayuka said:
Chiki said:

I'll google that l8er bb

No need to Google, I'll just paste it right here:

Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality
Dec 21, 2015 8:39 AM
Silly Loy '3'

Jun 2014
Chiki said:

Love the smell of salt in the morning.
Dec 21, 2015 9:22 AM

Jul 2015
captainroyy said:
Chiki said:

Love the smell of salt in the morning.

Yeah, I'm sure you two would get along fine since you're both mentally ill, right?
Dec 21, 2015 9:55 AM
Silly Loy '3'

Jun 2014
Chiki said:
Yeah, I'm sure you two would get along fine since you're both mentally ill, right?

Actually, it's true, you're not that far off owo

Cuz I have

And yes I like Mayuka :3
Dec 21, 2015 10:04 AM

Mar 2013
Dec 21, 2015 2:03 PM

Jul 2012
Chiki said:
Mayuka said:
I'll google that l8er bb

Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality
Oh so what you have?
Dec 22, 2015 1:58 AM

Sep 2011
Mayuka said:
Oh so what you have?

Major case of paranoia.
Have you cuddled yer spoon recently ?

Dec 22, 2015 3:02 AM

Jul 2015
Mayuka said:
Chiki said:

Oh so what you have?

I don't own a fanclub where I only invite people who like me into it, and I also don't have nearly 41000 posts, so I don't see how I'm an attention whore.

Btw, someone else in the Protector's Club (not naming names so you can't ban him/her) showed me what goes on in your shitty fanclub while Usagi was still banned, and I saw you and Martin talking behind my back on, December 4 or so I think? They're also constantly giving me printscreens and etc. about everything that is said in the fanclub LOL. I don't need Usagi to look at your shitty fanclub you insecure crazy cunt.
Dec 22, 2015 3:04 AM

Jul 2012
Dokubachi said:
Mayuka said:
Oh so what you have?

Major case of paranoia.
Who are you?

Chike said:
I don't own a fanclub where I only invite people who like me into it
You do realize there's people I'm not friends with in that club right? lmao
People who are decent posters are invited by other decent posters
There's nothing fanclubby about it
I have kicked/banned 4 people I consider friends on this site

and I saw you and Martin talking behind my back on, December 4 or so I think?
Everyone is talking behind your back though

and I also don't have nearly 41000 posts
good argument once again
we might as well attack stark700 who has like 60k posts rn
MayukaDec 22, 2015 3:07 AM
Dec 22, 2015 3:08 AM

Jul 2015
Mayuka said:
Dokubachi said:

Major case of paranoia.
Who are you?

Chike said:
I don't own a fanclub where I only invite people who like me into it
You do realize there's people I'm not friends with in that club right? lmao
People who are decent posters are invited by other decent posters
There's nothing fanclubby about it

and I saw you and Martin talking behind my back on, December 4 or so I think?
Everyone is talking behind your back though

Doesn't matter if some people invite others who aren't your friends. Usagi and others in that club told me that it's basically a Mayuka fanclub. Also they told me that it's nonsense that a shitposter like you who is 1 ban away from being permed is in charge of the Protector's Club.

Martin is a regular in my Skype chat now. And like I said in this interview, I don't care about what people think of me. Maybe once people get to know me I don't seem so bad.. what about you though? It seems like the more people get to know you, they know how insane you really are. You should see the things people say behind your back LOL.
Dec 22, 2015 3:10 AM

Jul 2012
Also they told me that it's nonsense that a shitposter like you who is 1 ban away from being permed
I am??? Just because i'm good at not breaking the rules?? lmfao

Martin is a regular in my Skype chat now. Maybe once people get to know me I don't seem so bad.. what about you though? It seems like the more people get to know you, they know how insane you really are.
I don't really care who's in what Skype group honestly. Stop being salty that I denied your Skype group invitation smh

You need help.

Chiki said:
Btw, someone else in the Protector's Club (not naming names so you can't ban him/her)
well it's pretty obvious who it is at this point
Dec 22, 2015 3:25 AM

Jul 2015
Mayuka said:
Also they told me that it's nonsense that a shitposter like you who is 1 ban away from being permed

Martin is a regular in my Skype chat now. Maybe once people get to know me I don't seem so bad.. what about you though? It seems like the more people get to know you, they know how insane you really are.
I don't really care who's in what Skype group honestly. Stop being salty that I denied your Skype group invitation smh

You need help.

Chiki said:
Btw, someone else in the Protector's Club (not naming names so you can't ban him/her)
well it's pretty obvious who it is at this point

LOL. How is someone 1 ban away from being permed good at not breaking rules? You're shit, and you're the most unqualified person in all of MAL to own the Protector's Club.

Everyone who I have talked to thinks that your Protector's Club is a fanclub. In the "who should be a mod thread?" almost everyone said it should be you, even though it's obvious you'd destroy CD with your childish behavior and shitposting. Oh and you also invite shitposters who you like, I've heard that you invited people like tit who shouldn't even be there to begin with.

I completely forgot that you turned down my Skype chat invitation. Oh well, it's probably best for your mental health that you don't see all those people talking about you anyway.

I can still see into the Protector's Club even after you kicked Usagi LOL. I have multiple friends there.
Dec 22, 2015 3:28 AM

Jul 2012
I've heard that you invited people like tit who shouldn't even be there to begin with.
But I'm not friends with her (at that time) and I wasn't the one who invited her

It's not about shitposting, its about how serious you take the forums.

Everyone who I have talked to thinks that your Protector's Club is a fanclub. In the "who should be a mod thread?" almost everyone said it should be you
No, everyone said Dawn or some other guy I forgot

I can still see into the Protector's Club even after you kicked Usagi LOL. I have multiple friends there.
Right

I completely forgot that you turned down my Skype chat invitation.
Right

How is someone 1 ban away from being permed good at not breaking rules?
I'm not close to a perma though?

I know you're just trying to anger me for your own self gratitude but it's just a waste of time, dude. Calm yo'self and go watch some Mushishi or something instead of raging on some kid.
Dec 22, 2015 3:50 AM

Jul 2015
Mayuka said:
I've heard that you invited people like tit who shouldn't even be there to begin with.
But I'm not friends with her (at that time) and I wasn't the one who invited her

It's not about shitposting, its about how serious you take the forums.

Everyone who I have talked to thinks that your Protector's Club is a fanclub. In the "who should be a mod thread?" almost everyone said it should be you
No, everyone said Dawn or some other guy I forgot

Right

I completely forgot that you turned down my Skype chat invitation.
Right

How is someone 1 ban away from being permed good at not breaking rules?
I'm not close to a perma though?

I know you're just trying to anger me for your own self gratitude but it's just a waste of time, dude. Calm yo'self and go watch some Mushishi or something instead of raging on some kid.

You mass report shitposters, so it's obviously an anti-shitposting club at the same time.

I'll give you a hint: the name of the person who tells me about what goes on in your fanclub starts with a B.

Yes you are, you were banned for a month during the spring. I'm not raging on you; in case you don't realize, you posted here first.
Dec 22, 2015 3:59 AM

Jul 2012
Chiki said:
I'll give you a hint: the name of the person who tells me about what goes on in your fanclub starts with a B.

Yes you are, you were banned for a month during the spring. I'm not raging on you; in case you don't realize, you posted here first.

I don't need hints, it's pretty obvious after I talked to him

And no, it resets after two months iirc (I asked a mod why someone didn't get perma'd) like how Keys has 13+ bans so far

Also I only report spambots or people harassing others
It's not worth reporting a shitpost because there's so many of them nowadays
Dec 22, 2015 4:07 AM

Jul 2015
Mayuka said:
Chiki said:

I don't need hints, it's pretty obvious after I talked to him

And no, it resets after two months iirc (I asked a mod why someone didn't get perma'd) like how Keys has 13+ bans so far

Also I only report spambots or people harassing others
It's not worth reporting a shitpost because there's so many of them nowadays

"Everyone said Dawn"

LOL liar. It's so easy for me to look into your club:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1455187

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1455187#msg43355889
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1455187#msg43356865
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1455187#msg43360438
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1455187#msg43361129
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1455187#msg43362248
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1455187#msg43364148
Dec 22, 2015 4:09 AM

Jul 2012
Nah she still had more votes if you count the quote trains

Yeah the glitch sucks
Mods are too shit at programming to fix the various club errors

If ur salty, I can remove the thread
Dec 22, 2015 4:12 AM

Jul 2012
Dec 22, 2015 5:34 AM

Sep 2014
Sweet Jesus, what's even going on in this thread any more?
Dec 22, 2015 5:41 AM

Jul 2015
Yes said:
Chiki said:
Everyone who I have talked to thinks that your Protector's Club is a fanclub. In the "who should be a mod thread?" almost everyone said it should be you , even though it's obvious you'd destroy CD with your childish behavior and shitposting. Oh and you also invite shitposters who you like, I've heard that you invited people like tit who shouldn't even be there to begin with.

You are a liar too.

I'm only telling you what I heard from others. I only got to look at the topic myself just now.
Dec 22, 2015 5:51 AM

Oct 2012
I think what's happening right now is more entertaining than the interview itself. o/
WolfsbaneMar 28, 2016 11:31 PM
Dec 22, 2015 5:57 AM

Jun 2014
Martin said:
I think what's happening right now is more entertaining than the review itself. o/
I knew it was a good time to get into the popcorn selling industry!
Dec 22, 2015 5:58 AM

Jun 2014
Mayuka said:
Chiki you and I both know the only reason for those bans were because some individuals who seem a bit too obsessed with mayu got her mass reported. I'm not trying to say she's the best poster on these forums or anything like that, but she definitely isnt the sh!tposter you're making her out to be or a rule breaker.
Dec 22, 2015 6:02 AM

Jul 2015
Dawn said:
Mayuka said:
Chiki you and I both know the only reason for those bans were because some individuals who seem a bit too obsessed with mayu got her mass reported. I'm not trying to say she's the best poster on these forums or anything like that, but she definitely isnt the sh!tposter you're making her out to be or a rule breaker.

So what? Still means that she isn't up to owning the Protector's Club. It's just a Mayuka fanclub, nothing more nothing less.

Btw Mayuka, I just got another printscreen of your fanclub from someone:

https://gyazo.com/1124a701d97bf08e17518f80ec78afa9

I told you I don't need Usagi to look at your fanclub.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Nominations V2 ( 1 2 )

Skittles - Nov 21, 2021

64 by Dapper_Dhampir14 »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:01 PM

» Interview 24 - Kineta

Daconator - Jun 10, 2015

15 by cornonacob »»
Aug 5, 2023 3:36 PM

» Interview #267 - lpf

spaceslut - Mar 28, 2023

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Mar 29, 2023 9:30 AM

» Interview #254 - IrrelevantGuy

NextUniverse - Apr 9, 2022

8 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Mar 22, 2023 4:30 AM

» Interview #200 - Shinah

Mimurona - Oct 13, 2019

10 by Shinah »»
Mar 9, 2023 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.