Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 24, 2015 12:39 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
fck that final ep T_T .. liked that girl. Will surely eventually watch BlackJack
Dec 25, 2015 2:42 AM

Jun 2013
I really enjoyed this series. We have overly exaggerated basketball, volleyball, swimming, football, baseball and other sports Anime series where characters give their moves stupid names as if they were executing a lethal blow on their enemies when in reality they're just hitting, punching, throwing, etc. some ball or other object used in sports. If it's acceptable in sports Anime to be overly dramatized then why isn't it acceptable in a fictional medical series?

As usual, Hazama is surrounded by assholes who think they're going to revolutionize a draconian society by being equally draconian and antagonistic towards people who don't believe in their cause. Talk about hypocrisy. Several grown men beating up two women (although I hardly give a crap about the other woman who was tied up) . Sounds like a fantasy MRAs get hard-ons thinking about.

Imagami's death was sad :( Everyone in that cabin, except Hazama, should've died painful deaths.

Black Jack/Hazama as an older adult turned out to be the narrator. I wish there was more or a second cour.
臭い-
Dec 26, 2015 1:59 AM

Dec 2010
...Oh man was not expecting FEELS
Dec 26, 2015 12:45 PM

Dec 2012
A good ending for this show. The topics were very realistic even if Kazuma's power is overkill. It was a good anime to watch and the first that I have seen about medicine.
Dec 26, 2015 10:30 PM

Jan 2014
Feel a bit rushed when he become black jack

But overall 9/10 for the series
Dec 27, 2015 12:15 AM

Sep 2013
I'm glad they showed Dr Hazama's relationship with Eri, it's sweet. But the fact that she had to go like that made me sad T_T

Fitting ending though 8/10
Dec 27, 2015 2:24 AM

Jul 2008
I'll give this an 8/10, definitely not the most clean ending. I wish the show ended with him donning the jacket but this was still good.
Dec 27, 2015 2:27 AM

Jan 2015
7/10

The series wasn't very clean throughout (it had a promising beginning though). Well check out the original Black Jack nonetheless.
Dec 29, 2015 3:36 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty great series overall, didn't expect it to enjoy it this much :) I agree that the last episode wasn't on par with the previous ones and it's a shame that they changed the arc from how it was in the manga just to fit it into one episode. That said, it was quite an enjoyable ride and I'm definitely gonna give the Black Jack series a look.

Hannah_Ana said:
Based on the character cards in the ED, could that mean a 2nd season is coming?

Noticed that as well :D Would be pretty cool but with how underrated the series seems a sequel wouldn't really make sense in terms of profit.
Jan 4, 2016 1:15 PM

Feb 2014
So, it's come to an end. This was pretty sad. Liked the ending. Not a total waste of time I guess.
Jan 12, 2016 8:47 AM

Aug 2014
eh.

that was my reaction most of the time. it could have been more interesting but it was a mismatch of contradictions. a redesigned hamaza but others are still kept in their old style.

i have to admit, the last five minutes i was laughing.
Jan 16, 2016 8:24 PM

Sep 2015
This gif explains waaayy too well how I felt when she died...

Started off really promising but went totally 'mehh (-.-)' after the first episodes...
5/10
seeingsasha said:
eh.

that was my reaction most of the time. it could have been more interesting but it was a mismatch of contradictions. a redesigned hamaza but others are still kept in their old style.

i have to admit, the last five minutes i was laughing.

Same bro... Same...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2016 8:54 PM
Aug 2008
I agree that this ep in particular was rushes, and could've lasted a couple more episodes, but I still liked it overall.

My favorite part of this particular episode was how Eri Imagami represented Prince(ss) Sapphire from one of Tezuka's other works, Ribbon no Kishi/Princess Knight. Nice touch!
Jul 9, 2016 9:51 AM
Jun 2015
So Hazama got license? Or he became intern? Or both? im kinda confused right now
Dec 29, 2016 8:23 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Horrible last episode, is the same when you go to the 7-eleven, and buy toilet paper, is de the same where you was all the day, when arrives the instant this paper disspear by the black hole of your water, but this episode is the same, is a comun episode, when a 2 minutes to explain the dark, and the change of name of this black doctor, named Black Jack....

In summary, but series, with a horrible plot and worst drawl....++

...4/10.
Jan 29, 2020 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
This whole anime was a visually appealing mess...

also noses.
Sep 13, 2020 3:42 AM
Jul 2019
Bibimbapski said:
I really enjoyed this series. We have overly exaggerated basketball, volleyball, swimming, football, baseball and other sports Anime series where characters give their moves stupid names as if they were executing a lethal blow on their enemies when in reality they're just hitting, punching, throwing, etc. some ball or other object used in sports. If it's acceptable in sports Anime to be overly dramatized then why isn't it acceptable in a fictional medical series?

As usual, Hazama is surrounded by assholes who think they're going to revolutionize a draconian society by being equally draconian and antagonistic towards people who don't believe in their cause. Talk about hypocrisy. Several grown men beating up two women (although I hardly give a crap about the other woman who was tied up) . Sounds like a fantasy MRAs get hard-ons thinking about.

Imagami's death was sad :( Everyone in that cabin, except Hazama, should've died painful deaths.

Black Jack/Hazama as an older adult turned out to be the narrator. I wish there was more or a second cour.

Kids like you are why propaganda is dangerous: depicting every revolution/protest attempt from the 60s as bully murerous monsters and people like you fall for it, to the point where you call the characters far-right when thats a far-right propaganda to make you think that of activism/protests which are usually the other way around.
Dec 18, 2020 8:53 AM

May 2016
I didn't expect the bitch to make a return but at least she's learned her lesson by not shoving her ideals down Eri's throat despite still keeping bad company. Props to her.

It was really tragic that Eri died in the end, though... This was definitely the one moment in Hazama's life that actually broke him but her death also ended up strengthening his resolve to the point of disregarding the law entirely if it means saving others.

It's a bit bittersweet but it's more of a downer ending than I had expected. I enjoyed the whole series though, that's for certain!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Thoughts on Young Black Jack

Hydre_Ito - Sep 19, 2020

4 by removed-user »»
Nov 10, 2022 6:21 AM

Poll: » Young Black Jack Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2015

74 by Delgear »»
Nov 11, 2021 2:25 PM

Poll: » Young Black Jack Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2015

50 by gl1tchedshad0ws »»
Jul 22, 2021 5:19 PM

Poll: » Young Black Jack Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2015

125 by gl1tchedshad0ws »»
Jul 20, 2021 4:49 PM

Poll: » Young Black Jack Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2015

192 by gl1tchedshad0ws »»
Jul 19, 2021 7:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.