Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 16, 2015 1:34 AM

Apr 2013
Special towers fortified and heavily secured by technology and mystic arts, these huge monuments serve as the business hub of the city, having facilities for stock exchange and other advanced business dealings, with hundreds of offices ready for work. This is where the wealthy of the City make most of their money.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 10, 2016 7:34 PM

Apr 2013
Yamato Yumi

She arrived and started to sneak through the area, using her shroud of shadows to meld in with the shadows before using a grappling arrow and fired it into a gargoyle, she then waited on the gargoyle, dramatically looking down at the city. She was waiting for her commander to come, but she also wanted to always be vigilant. The city always has surprises.
Jan 10, 2016 8:20 PM

Mar 2015
A small fog began to rise from the depths of the alleys, making its way up to a nearby building. The fog stopped its rise to rest upon the corner of this building, until it began to condense into the form of... a human?

Sure enough, within the dark of the humid night, it was Koganei Hibari, disguised in his black winter parka and scarf and carrying his sheathed spear over his shoulder. He came out from the fog in an instant, looking up from the building to a nearby gargoyle. There, he would find his comrade Shadow Bow Yamato Yumi, staring dramatically across at the city's horizon.

Typical. Koganei thought, laughing in joy as he pulled out his phone.

He shot her a text.

Look down at the Raika Building!

From there, he would begin waving his arms at her, trying to get her attention and get her to come on down to him.

"Well then... Raise your voice, and let's sing out our youth together!"
-Takuto Tsunashi
Jan 10, 2016 8:40 PM

Apr 2013
Yamato Yumi

Her phone started to vibrate, which in this profile should only happen if someone important contacts her and so she checked it and saw a text from her commander.

Look down at the Raika building

she quickly grabbed a pair of binoculars and looked towards the Raika building, only to find her commander waving to her, supposedly calling her down. She sighed a bit and even unconsciously puffed her cheeks, but then started to climb down and approach him.

"Everything okay, sir?" she said.
Jan 10, 2016 9:00 PM

Mar 2015
Koganei Hibari

"Everything's fine so far. I just got here." Koganei replied, putting his phone back in his coat pocket as he addressed his comrade.

"Impressive climbing, as always! Sorry for making you wait."

Koganei then would look up towards Daiguren Towers... towering before them. He scratched his nose with his index finger, sighing under his scarf as he thought distastefully about the corporate scumbags resting in their quarters.

That would be a story for another day, however. Right now, the daring duo were simply on patrol.

"How's the stake out been? See any activity?" Koganei asked Yamato, looking to her in high hopes.

-Takuto Tsunashi
Jan 10, 2016 10:03 PM

Apr 2013
Yamato Yumi

She sighed and took off her mask as the coast seemed to be clear.

"Everything seems to be fine. I guess the scumbags must be on lunch break or something. It hasn't been this quiet in a while."

She then swiftly looked back to the distance and squinted a bit, before saying dramatically "I feel... a storm is coming."
Jan 10, 2016 10:15 PM

Mar 2015
Koganei Hibari

Koganei noted his comrade's speculation. Though he wasn't as acclimated with his senses and precision like Yamato, he could definitely deduce that this silence was no good. Even in the most peaceful of places, villainy lurks in the shadows-- that's what his teacher had always told him.

"You know what they say, Shadow Bow..." Koganei began, addressing her by codename as they were out in the field now.

"The calm before the storm."

A violent wind blew in from the west, kicking up dirt and dust from the rooftops and causing Koganei's hood to come down. His scarf to began fluttering in the wind, and he looked over to Yamato with a distressed look.

"Did you want to head inside? You said you wanted to check your stocks, and it's a little chilly, hehe." Koganei asked, completely breaking his serious character as he sneezed loudly.

"Okay, a lot chilly." He joked in a congested tone, adjusting his scarf and holding his arms up to hug himself for warmth.

-Takuto Tsunashi
Jan 10, 2016 10:31 PM

Apr 2013
Yamato Yumi

She held in a giggle and coughed embarrassingly because of it. Her commander can be funny sometimes.

She nodded at his suggestion.

"Let me change back then, wearing assassin garb in a stock market building is not exactly ideal." she then went to the shadows and started taking off her clothes, right in front of Hibari.
Jan 11, 2016 8:47 AM

Dec 2011
Ryuu Kuudai

As he was walking around, trying to remove the curse called "Boredom", he found an interesting couple. Especially when the female decided to take off her clothes. With the Accuracy and Perception he has, he could make out that much. Whether he could see her or not.. ( depends on you guys ).. let's keep that a secret. He was intrigued. Why would the female take off her clothes.. in public? Did that man say something? Are they exhibitionists? Who knows. Only one way to find out. And that is to stalk them. Well, he had business in the stock market anyways, so he could always brush it off as "I'm going in the same direction", whenever they see that he was actually stalking them.

Ryuu had tried to shake off his 'guardian', or so his father called her. He didn't really care about it. She had nothing to do with him. Maybe having a gun in the holster while moving inside the building was a bad idea, but who knows. It's not like he can't run away like sanic. Ryuu was quite skilled. In running away that is. As he slowly closed in to the couple, they were... in one word? "Weird".

"So... is there a reason for.. streaking?"

Ryuu had asked the guy. Of course, the girl could hear it as well.
Jan 11, 2016 9:09 AM

Apr 2013
Yamato Yumi

She had just finished taking off the top of her assassin garb when a strange pervert walked up to them and accused her of streaking.

"Pardon? I am merely removing my coat. As you can see, I am wearing clothes bellow."

She shook off her heroic persona and talked with the gallantry of a Yamato, while continuing to take of her assassin pants, revealing shorts underneath. "see?"

She was glad he didn't watch from the beginning, else he might have figured out her secret identity. She glanced at her commander, she wasn't sure if he could handle it as well as she thought she did with herself.
Jan 11, 2016 11:28 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Koganei Hibari [b]

Koganei had simply turned around upon Yamato's declaration of "changing," waiting for Yamato to come back to him so that they could enter the Daiguren Towers.

I won't make the same mistake twice. If she means changing buck-naked into her regular clothes or just taking off her assassin garments, that's fine by me, I ain't looking.

Out of nowhere, however, a young man snuck up and addressed Koganei, asking him a reason for streaking.

"Uh, oh, sorry about that. She was just getting... out of costume. Y-yeah, we just came from a costume party."

Upon answering him, Koganei turned around to see Yamato and the young man-- only to watch Yamato take her pants off.

Koganei exhaled exasperately and put a hand to his face. So much for not falling for the cliche. He waved her off in a certain subtle way, signaling to her:

Just play it off, he hasn't noticed it yet.

He then glanced up at the building, looking away from Yamato as he avoided staring at her legs.

"Well, shall we get going then, Miss Ayumi? We're on a tight schedule you know..."

Koganei had not addressed Yamato by her real name or field name, trying to protect both identities as he insisted her to come to him and follow him inside.

-Takuto Tsunashi
Jan 11, 2016 12:20 PM

Dec 2011
Ryuu Kuudai

Seeing the girl take off her.. unusual set of clothes.. merely piqued his interest. The girl had said that she was merely removing her coat, telling him that she was wearing clothes beneath. It was shown when she took off her.. 'coat'-pants, revealing shorts. Well, definitely the unusual set of clothes. He might've kind of gotten the wrong impression from her taking them off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know coats had pants."

The man then apologized and told him that she was getting out of costume. A little hesitation in his voice, stuttering as he said that they came from a costume party.

"I see. After a costume party, you head to check the stock market. Interesting. My name's Ren Kazuki, nice to meet you."

Ryuu had given a false name, they were kind of suspicious to him. Though, he just smiled as if it were normal, extending his hand for a handshake as he introduced himself.

"If you have business here, and could make some time, mind if I join you two?
I'm here to check the stock a little."
Jan 11, 2016 3:14 PM

Apr 2013
Yamato Yumi

She finished taking off her assassin garb, revealing a light blouse and a pair of shorts underneath. She quickly folded them up and put them in her bag, letting her commander do stuff with the other guy. He's always a good distraction.

"Oh, right. Also, my name is Yumi sir." she responded to her commander's words. Then she saw that her commander was looking up at the building. She then went close to him and looked up with him. "What are you looking at, sir?" she asked before looking at the other guy. He was telling them his name and offered to come with them. To this, she tugged her commander's shirt and whispered "I don't trust him, sir."
Jan 11, 2016 8:08 PM

Mar 2015
Koganei Hibari

"Oh Daiguren, how ye have fallen..." Koganei said to himself, looking away from the building to address Yamato.

Koganei was flabbergasted by Yamato's missed que, revealing her first name right off the bat. He laughed a little, scratching his nose and patting her on the head gently.

"I know it is, you goof. And I was only admiring the architecture of this structure, is all." He chuckled, noting to talk about their failed tactic later.

Right now, the issue was to get this guy, Ren Kazuki, off of their tail.

"Ren Kazuki? Well, it is a public place after all." He said, nodding in agreement. "If you don't impose, I guess you may tag along with us-- is it your first time visiting the stock market?"

Koganei simply turned slightly towards Yamato as she tugged his coat arm. He heard her whisper her suspicions as well, so he gave her a subtle wink as he turned around and began to walk inside.

"Well let's not just dilly-dally out here in the cold-- time to go inside!"

As they entered the doors to the Daiguren Towers' main lobby, Koganei let Yamato walk ahead, and whispered in her ear:

"Let's get our business done in here and give him the slip. I'll go fog, you go shadow, understood?"

-Takuto Tsunashi
Jan 12, 2016 2:07 AM

Dec 2011
Ryuu Kuudai

The man had introduced the girl as "Ayumi", with the girl correcting him. Saying that her name was "Yumi". The girl, Yumi, had moved closer towards the man as she tugged on his shirt. The man had told him that it would be fine to tag along, if he doesn't impose. It is a public place after all. When he asked if Ryuu is visiting the stock market for the first time, Ryuu looked at the building, before quickly returning towards the couple.

"It is in this city."

The man had suggested they go inside, since it was pretty cold during the night. As they entered, Yumi walked ahead of them, with the man seemingly whispering something in her ear.

First the man either forgetting or giving a false name on purpose. Now he is saying something that Ryuu wasn't supposed to hear?

He would definitely keep an eye on these two.

Kristine Zveska

Kristine had arrived at the Daiguren Towers as she was following Ryuu. She was certain this was the direction he headed in. With her arrival, she caught a glimpse of someone that might've been Ryuu entering the towers with two others, so she followed inside. Once inside, she now could see him clearly. The lights of the building aiding in that.

"Finally, I found you. You should stop running off.
Don't you know how much your father worries?"

Kristine was out of breath, walking towards the three.

"I know. But he's not even in the city, so why bother?"

Ryuu had angled his hand so that the other two couldn't see, but he signed to Kristine that he wasn't giving away his real name.

"Well, mister Ren, you should at least tell me where you're going and when you're back."

Kristine, of course, caught this. And Ryuu had only one other name that she knew. Ren Kazuki. They had been together for a long time. Well, not together together.

"You sound like a mother. And you're my age."

"Well, do you like motherly figures?"

Kristine teasingly pointed out, but quickly returned her attention towards the two others.

"My name is Charlotte. Charlotte von Spielhaus.
Who might you two be? The cutie in shorts and the.. ooh, you're quite my type."

Kristine wasn't the fool to give her real name as well, she played along with Ryuu. Giving a false name.
Jan 12, 2016 5:52 AM

Apr 2013
Yamato Yumi

She nodded as her commander told her his plan. "Well then, I'll be off to that machine over there, gotta see those stock prices. I wonder if M*crosoft is up" she said before walking down a hallway to a machine. She didn't seem to be bothered by any of this at all now, as she thought her commander had it covered, so she should just focus on managing her-I mean, the Brigade's finances. She then remembered something and scurried back rather quickly before whispering to Hibari "I'll go to the bathroom later, that'll be the signal. I'll escape from there." before quickly and almost comically scurrying back and sitting down in front of the machine and expertly doing some things that at least seem impressive, regardless if it actually is.
Jan 12, 2016 6:32 AM

Mar 2015
Koganei Hibari

"Great, another one." Koganei said under his breath, watching as another person joined their "party" at Ren's accord.

Koganei nodded to Yamato's compliance, watching her head off to check their finances.

Though it really is mostly yours, Yamato-san. I'll pay you back for all your kindness one day, I promise.

This said and done, Koganei turned to address the two newcomers. The girl introduced herself as Charlotte. Charlotte von Spielhaus. And she made a couple comments on Yamato's and Koganei's appearances-- Koganei's especially-- which really flustered him.

"Oh, thank you, uhm-- ehrm! Charlotte von Spielhaus, hm? You're not so bad yourself! Hehe... he... Oh! Yumi-san, why don't you..." Koganei began, looking to Yamato to give him an out. She had already left to go check their investments. Defeated, he looked back to face Charlotte and Ren.

"W-well, that was my colleague, Yumi Ayato... and my name is Ryuugamine Mikado, at your servi-- I mean, pleasured to make your acquaintance!"

Koganei was fumbling over his words again, a common quirk of his when it comes to assertive women. He stood stiffly and rose his hand up for a handshake, but did so in a very robotic and obviously distressed manner.

Sorry for using your identity, Mikado-san, Koganei apologized to his friend in his mind, but Charlotte put me on the spot here.

-Takuto Tsunashi
Jan 12, 2016 3:19 PM

Dec 2011
Ryuu Kuudai & Kristine Zveska

Yumi had told them that she would be checking out the machines. Since he is here, Ryuu thought he should do the same while he is actually here. He'd normally not walk into this... excessive dress code place. Stock markets. He could notice that Kristine was teasing him, and it wasn't only him as well. Without introducing herself to Kristine, when Kristine asked, the girl just left.

"I don't know. I like girls who are.. less nosy.
Anyways, I'll also be checking the stock."

Ryuu replied to Kristine as he left her with Mikado. Or atleast, that's how he introduced himself.

Kristine pouted at the indifferent attitude of Ryuu, but it didn't matter. At the moment, Yumi and Ryuu left her with Mikado. It seemed that he stumbled a little with his words, with Kristine also receiving a compliment from him. She giggled while looking at him from head to toe. Nodding as she did so.

"Colleague huh? That's great.
Means that she's not your girlfriend, right?"

Kristine smiled and shook his hand, the one he held out very comically. It was easy to see that he was going to be easy to tease. One of the traits she liked in people.

"Nice to meet you as well.
Say.. if you're not busy, want to go grab a drink after this?
Maybe dinner at my place?"

She was talking in a voice that could be best identified as seductive.
Jan 12, 2016 7:22 PM

Mar 2015
Koganei Hibari

This Charlotte girl was very alluring to the innocent premed student-- Koganei withdrew after their handshake, putting his hands in his pockets and hiding his lower face under his scarf, in order to hide the red flush of his cheeks from her advances.

"H-hehe, I don't know... Uhh, Miss Yumi isn't exactly a girlfriend per se, but I don't think she would humor the idea of me ditching her for dinner with a... er... a fine specimen such as yourself." Koganei replied, scratching his head with a single finger as he thought of some way to both please her expectations and get rid of her.

Geez, Yamato-san... what's taking so long?? Koganei thought, looking over to the direction Yamato and Ren went.

"I mean, maybe some other time, Miss von Spielhaus."

-Takuto Tsunashi
Jan 12, 2016 7:56 PM

Apr 2013
Yamato Yumi

After doing some economic-ey stuff, she headed back to Hibari. She looked at his face and raised an eyebrow, as if confused, then looked towards the woman in front of him and raised the other one, showing that she understood. She then sighed and told him "Hey. I'm done. I'm going to go to the toilet now, it may take a while so go on without me if you want." she said before running off to the toilet.

When she got to the toilet, she quickly walked towards a stall, entered it, then created an electromagnetic arrow and threw it to the security camera. Then, she put on her assassin garb and jumped out the window, imagining her theme song playing in the background.

She then stopped and shivered a bit as she realized that a sudden snowstorm has hit the city. She quickly texted Hibari "I'm going back to base. Weather's awful. Not optimal. See you there commander."

She then left for the base
HarukaJan 13, 2016 6:01 AM
Jan 13, 2016 2:36 AM

Dec 2011
[quote=SimplicityKnight]Ryuu Kuudai & Kristine Zveska

Ryuu seemed to be very out of place jn the stock market. A guy who was wearing a high school uniform checking the stock. It seemed to others like he was just staring at letters and numbers and doing something he didn't understand, but he knew what he was doing as he watched the worth of his father's concurrents. Yumi was done slightly faster than him and returned to the group, which he did right after her.

"Charlotte, I'm leaving."

Ryuu had known that Kristine was teasing Mikado the entire time they were alone. How, he didn't know. But he knew that she did do it. Yumi went to the toilet, running off as she left the three of them.

Kristine saluted Ryuu when he said that he was leaving. It would mean that he left Kristine with Mikado together. Yumi also went to the toilet, so they'd be together for awhile.

"Roger!"

Kristine smiled and watched as Ryuu walked off. When the doors had opened, both of them noticed the sudden snowstorm outside. Weird. It hadn't been that cold when they entered.

"Well then, how about I let you examine this fine specimen in detail?
Your colleague said she was fine with you going without her."

She wasn't done teasing. That much was obvious. But since Ryuu left, so would she soon. After she had her fun
Jan 13, 2016 5:33 AM

Mar 2015
Koganei Hibari

Yamato made her return as quickly as she made her escape, giving Koganei his cue to make their leave.

But you couldn't help get this woman away from me?? Yamato-san!! He whined from within his mind. He sighed, checking his phone to see that Yamato was heading home after she made the slip.

I'll get on task though. Have to return to base.

"Whoa! What the hell's that!?" Koganei yelled, pointing to something behind Charlotte. He would then turn to make his run, heading towards the winter storm behind the front doors of Daiguren Towers.

-Takuto Tsunashi
Jan 13, 2016 3:35 PM

Dec 2011

Mikado suddenly yelled, pointing behind her as he said something shocking. Well, it was obvious he tried to get rid of her, but for his entertainment, she looked to the place he pointed at and turned back in merely an instant. She could see him running towards the doors, a place that Ryuu was still at.

Ryuu turned around as he heard Mikado yell, only to see him trying the classic trick to get someone to look away. Ryuu sighed as Mikado ran towards the door, stepping a little to the side so he stands directly between Mikado and the doors of the Daiguren Towers. His Speed, Agility and Perception was quite high, possibly higher than Mikado, so it didn't take a lot of effort to move in that time frame.

"So, where are you heading to?"

Ryuu smiled, it was storming. What reason would he have, running headfirst towards it? He might've lost track of Yumi, Mikado's colleague, but Mikado was still here.

Sure enough, without much time after Ryuu asked that, Kristine had arrived behind Mikado.

"I don't think she's that scary.
Or are you trying to talk yourself out of it by saying that you're worried about your colleague?
She definitely didn't seem worried about you."
Jan 13, 2016 4:19 PM

Mar 2015
Koganei Hibari

Koganei was close to making his complete escape, yet once he reached the double doors he was blocked off by Kazuki, who surprisingly had caught up to him in his cunning run-for-it.

"Oh, Kazuki-san! I was just-- going for a jog. That's it!!" Koganei laughed, trying to feign his innocence. He wasn't going to get away from Kazuki OR Charlotte like this however.

"I'm totally not scared of her! She's a very pretry girl, I just get flustered a bit when I talk to girls I recently meet!"

Koganei's expression narrowed from his usual levity to a serious, focused face, however. No games right now-- it was time to get out of there.

"Sorry about this, Kazuki-san."

Koganei leapt at Kazuki, pushing the doors open as he tried to grapple with the young man and push him through the open doorway. Snow kicked violently into the building, the wind rushing in and thrashing about the people inside.

Koganei is a well-rounded, athletic individual, but his none of his stats were spectacularly astounding. Whether Kazuki fell backwards from his tackle or stood tall was entirely up to Koganei's abilities against his.

-Takuto Tsunashi
Jan 13, 2016 5:40 PM

Dec 2011

Mikado had made a rather stupid excuse. He said he'd go for a jog. A jog in this snowstorm. Either he was out of his mind, or he didn't see the snowstorm. If it was the latter, there were a few screws loose as well.

Mikado furthermore added that he was not scared of Kristine, saying that she is a very pretty girl, adding that he gets flustered when he talks to girls he had recently met. This excuse seemed more believable, but Ryuu had started doubting his words ever since he got corrected by his own colleague about her name. It seemed that they were on important business, yet he forgot the name of the partner he was supposed to work with.

Before long, Ryuu noticed that Mikado's expression had changed. Mikado apologized as he leaped at Ryuu, with the little Endurance he had, along with Mikado's strength exceeding his Endurance, it would've been no problem to push him down. Though, in a battle of Strength vs Strength, this information unknown to Ryuu, Ryuu would've come out on top. But to be safe and not taking risks, Ryuu stepped to the side, avoiding the leap as he put his leg at a position that would connect with Mikado's legs mid-leap. If connected, from momentum, Mikado would trip forwards, into the snow storm.

"I'm not fond of being attacked out of nowhere.
Who are you, Mister Mikado?"

If Mikado had tripped, Kristine would be crouching as she looked at him with a smile kind of sinister, compared to the earlier seductive one she showed.

"Kazuki and I might not get along, but we take care of each other."

If Ryuu didn't have the chance to avoid the leap, he would've struggled in the grapple. With his higher Strength Value overpowering Mikado's.
Jan 13, 2016 7:09 PM

Mar 2015
Koganei Hibari

Perfect. Koganei thought, allowing Kazuki to trip him through the open door and into the snowstorm.

To lighten his impact, Koganei performed a tumble forward, rolling forward and twisting his body in a way so that he would land in the street, crouching and facing Kazuki and Charlotte in the doorway.

With a somewhat sinister yet determined smile, Koganei responded to Kazuki, flipping his navy blue hair out of his eyes. His right eye had changed from his normal blue hue to a piercing, glowing red.

"Me? I am nothing. Nothing at all, except a crusader."

A car came from nowhere, heading into Koganei. In the darkness of the storm and night, Koganei made his move, turning into fog instantly and allowing the car to pass right through him.

Once the car would pass, it would appear that he vanished from Charlotte and Kazuki's vision. In the storm, Koganei in his fog form would go unseen, rising with the wind as if he was part of the winter flurries themselves.

A whisper rang in the air, however.

"Yet soon, I shall rise... as a reaper of justice."
xyz_networkJan 13, 2016 7:15 PM

-Takuto Tsunashi
Jan 14, 2016 6:53 AM

Apr 2013

EVENT

Suddenly, emergency news feeds were transmitted all over Shizuka, and could be seen from all electronic devices. The breaking news was that someone had been brutally murdered, mutilated even, with his head decapitated in the Factory complex, and there was a strange message in blood beside him-

"Lined in flowers,
this man's life
heading into power,
he understood
but alas it ends
with blood"

It was not the man's handwriting, and on the side, there was only one name, "-Jack"

Almost in the same time, there were also reports of a pack of wolves attacking a group of fishermen, with most of them left dead in the fishermen's hub. It was hard to believe such a ferocious attack was the work of wolves. There was however, one survivor. He was shaken and terrified but he told those that found him that the wolves had gone South-west, that they were no normal wolves.

In addition, Hibari was contacted by Yamato Yumi about this, him receiving a text of the news.
Jan 14, 2016 7:02 AM

Dec 2011

Mikado tripped, tumbling forwards to lighten his impact. He had crouched as he landed on the street, facing Ryuu and Kristine. Showing a somewhat sinister, yet determined smile, Mikado had responded to Ryuu's question. Telling him that he was nothing, nothing at all. Except a crusader. As a car came from nowhere, who is crazy enough to drive under these weather circumstances?, it was headed to collide with Mikado, but before it hit, Mikado vanished. No collision. Even the car didn't notice anything as it passed.

Mikado was nowhere to be seen, but a whisper that sounded like him rang in the air. Saying that he'd rise as a reaper of justice.

"Or, you know, you're just a nerd with 8-grader's syndrome."

Ryuu said, hoping that Mikado could hear it. It was at that time that the television inside the building suddenly switched to a news channel. It seemed to be an emergency or something. The news talked about two subjects. One was a mutilated corpse, a very gory visual. It is said that there was something written in blood close to the corpse. A poem of some sorts. Ryuu sighed. Weirdos are starting to come out.

The second subject reported that wolves have attacked people in the fishermen's hub. There are multiple casualties, and the survivor was shaken, and had said that they were no ordinary wolves. He said they went to the south-west of the place.

Of course, Ryuu was more interested in the part of the "no ordinary wolves", he wanted to know what made him out of the ordinary. Yet, Kristine was more thinking of going after the one named "Jack".

"The wolves would be so much more interesting. Let the police handle the murder."

"Well, I want to visit Jack!"

"I didn't know you were so thirsty as to seek for a murderer."

"He could have a very interesting reason to do that!"

"Fine. Heads for Wolves, Tails for Jack."

"Fine."

Ryuu took a coin out of his pocket and then launched it in the air, with it spinning before it quickly landed on his hand as he covered the result. Removing his hand, it showed Heads. ( I used a randomizer site for this~ )

"Ugh.."

"There you have it. Even Lady Luck doesn't want to go after Jack."

As they finished that, Ryuu put the coin back in his pocket and they both headed for the Fisherman's Hub in the snowstorm.
Discount66Jan 14, 2016 8:30 AM
Jan 25, 2016 7:45 PM

May 2015
Lin

"..."

The hooded figure had been standing in the lobby of the tower, watching a TV screen broadcasting the murder. The way the victim had been murdered... It could only be the work of someone without sympathy or empathy. A psychopath, just like her. The hooded figure grinned. She would love to recruit him, that mysterious "Jack" figure... but unfortunately, she couldn't. While he had the lack of empathy needed... He had too much. A serial killer would not be allowed. Only those who had a semblance of self control could join.

Still, he could be useful- not as a brother or sister, not even as an ally, but as a distraction. Having someone more dangerous on the loose would cause the police to shift priorities, once she started her syndicate.

The riddle he had left... most likely a cat-maid cafe in With that, the hooded woman leaves, while pulling out her cell phone and listening to the voicemail left in it.

Lin grinned. One step ahead of you now, Lucas.
Calling back at the number, which goes into voicemail, she replies, in a slightly sickening, lovey-dovey voice:

"Hey, Koto!

That's too bad about the delay. Don't bother the Izanami clan too much, and send them my thanks! That murder sounds scary, though. Apparently he's at a cat cafe. Well, anyways, don't worry, I'll be safe. Get back as soon as possible, okay?

Love you!"

Of course, Lin's reply had context to it. Only Lucas would be able to understand what she meant:

Lucas.
Good job on infiltrating the clan. Unfortunately, we're going to have to cancel that. They might be of use later.

I'm more interested in this Jack fellow. I checked the riddle, the hints lead to cat cafe in the Uemachi district. I'm going to disappear for a while. Get out of the palace, now.

Get back alive, and I'll do the same.

And with that, Lin exits the towers.
TubaJan 27, 2016 9:22 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Uemachi District] Nekonyan Maid Cafe ( 1 2 3 )

Zeno - Dec 20, 2015

145 by Sodalicious_ »»
Feb 29, 2016 2:18 PM

» [Kinkaku District] Townhouse 482.1

Tuba - Feb 20, 2016

0 by Tuba »»
Feb 20, 2016 8:54 PM

» [Shitamachi District] Mountain side

Haruka - Dec 22, 2015

22 by Zeno »»
Feb 20, 2016 8:27 PM

» [Sakurano District] M.R's Apartment

LightSpark090 - Feb 15, 2016

2 by LightSpark090 »»
Feb 17, 2016 12:33 AM

» [Sakurano District] Daiseigi Apartment Complex/Eagle's Landing

xyz_network - Jan 8, 2016

24 by LightSpark090 »»
Feb 15, 2016 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.