Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 16, 2015 4:49 PM

Jul 2007
lequack said:
Darklight0303 said:

Igneel could have killed him because his power was left over to Natsu at his death. Not Igneel in general.

I doubt it since igneel should be able to use his own power better than natsu. It is his power after all and it was never stated that he cannot use all his power. Maybe zeref did not know about this since he seemed surprised that natsu could actually kill him? idk.

Zeref outright states that Igneels power can hurt him because it comes from a "dead being".
Dec 16, 2015 5:28 PM
May 2015
Good setup chapter. Don't under what's going with Brandish.. She gets PIS by Cana(that was terrible) so she's in a jail cell in which most think it was on purpose now she's being strangled by her servant. I sincerely hope Mashima doesn't have her saved and magical convert her to Fairy Tail's side. Have Lucy break her cuffs.. Then have Brandish kill Marin with no remorse give Lucy her thanks then proceed to either find Dimaria or continue her assault in Magnolia

None of this "you saved me so now I'm a good person now" it would literally make no sense to go that direction
Dec 16, 2015 6:33 PM

Aug 2014
Trentor11 said:
Good setup chapter. Don't under what's going with Brandish.. She gets PIS by Cana(that was terrible) so she's in a jail cell in which most think it was on purpose now she's being strangled by her servant. I sincerely hope Mashima doesn't have her saved and magical convert her to Fairy Tail's side. Have Lucy break her cuffs.. Then have Brandish kill Marin with no remorse give Lucy her thanks then proceed to either find Dimaria or continue her assault in Magnolia

None of this "you saved me so now I'm a good person now" it would literally make no sense to go that direction

I think at this point it's safe to say that her getting captured was never part of a plan.
Dec 16, 2015 11:35 PM

Aug 2014
Nice setup chapter
"I am going to be the God of the new world" - Light
Dec 17, 2015 1:29 AM

Sep 2014
That ending wow O.O
Dec 17, 2015 2:10 AM

Jul 2015
Good Chapter

Dec 17, 2015 3:02 AM

May 2014
-ZET- said:
Nvm waiting for mangastream, this translation is actually way better, read somewhere it was leaked from crunchyroll.

Now to the chapter,
I still find it weird how Zeref wants to destroy everything, gotta see the reason behind that.

I can't figure out Dimaria's personality, one panel she seems sweet, then on other panel she has the looks of a gladiator ready to fight anyone.

Neinhart design is interesting at least, seems to wear a full-body armor, also, just like someone pointed out in reddit, interesting how this guy doesn't give a fuck about orders, he didn't attended the Spriggans reunion in Alvarez and here he's not even willing to fight, the guy just doesn't give a fuck.

Bloodman has a beastly design, literally, wonder if he's an actual god though, we still have yet to see a real god in FT, since the existence of God Slayers Magic, there must be Gods in this universe, although I'm kind scared of his design, maybe he's a demon of Zeref, hopefully not.

God Serena, still waiting for his explanation behind this treason,

August doesn't even need to say anything, rather the description his enemies makes for him is already badass, the guy is hyped to be able to use literally any kind of magic, that's just ridiculous.

Jacob, goddamn Jacob, after the real Wahl looking extremely badass, was hoping that every single Spriggan would have a godlike design, but this guy just destroyed that hope, honestly either Mashima makes something similar to Wahl, or I just hope Jacob gets beaten fast and then the 4Kings can focus on Serena and August.

Now the final part,
Certainly nobody here actually believes he will end up killing her or anything of the sort, but I just don't know what to think of it, will she really need the help of FT to get out of this alive(Lame), or she will somehow break the anti-magic handcuffs showing that if she wanted, she could've broke them easily and ends up killing Marin, although it's weird to think about that after that face on the last panel.
But I'm actually pretty sure that Lucy will probably save Brandish as we also got the name of the next chapter to be "Mother's key", so some plot with Brandish-Lucy-Layla coming.

Overall, aside from Jacob I really like every Spriggan so far, but we still have yet to see them fighting someone for real, I'm more interesting in how they are going to treat their enemies, hopefully most of them actually starts to respects Ishigar mages, unless they really are THAT powerful.

Also still waiting for Ajeel to make his return, almost sure that he's not defeated yet.

Spriggans designs, hype and personalities already shit on every villain Fairy Tail had! (Mard Geer is an exception)

We have 10 Spriggans with badass designs and Jacob with a normal like design... Why I like that? Because, normally, the ones with a normal and regular design tend to be very dangerous.
But even if you dont like him you already have 10 badass Spriggans out of 12... And Iam sure the Women Spriggans and the multiple Arm guy will be amaing as well.
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Dec 17, 2015 3:07 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
-ZET- said:
Nvm waiting for mangastream, this translation is actually way better, read somewhere it was leaked from crunchyroll.

Now to the chapter,
I still find it weird how Zeref wants to destroy everything, gotta see the reason behind that.

I can't figure out Dimaria's personality, one panel she seems sweet, then on other panel she has the looks of a gladiator ready to fight anyone.

Neinhart design is interesting at least, seems to wear a full-body armor, also, just like someone pointed out in reddit, interesting how this guy doesn't give a fuck about orders, he didn't attended the Spriggans reunion in Alvarez and here he's not even willing to fight, the guy just doesn't give a fuck.

Bloodman has a beastly design, literally, wonder if he's an actual god though, we still have yet to see a real god in FT, since the existence of God Slayers Magic, there must be Gods in this universe, although I'm kind scared of his design, maybe he's a demon of Zeref, hopefully not.

God Serena, still waiting for his explanation behind this treason,

August doesn't even need to say anything, rather the description his enemies makes for him is already badass, the guy is hyped to be able to use literally any kind of magic, that's just ridiculous.

Jacob, goddamn Jacob, after the real Wahl looking extremely badass, was hoping that every single Spriggan would have a godlike design, but this guy just destroyed that hope, honestly either Mashima makes something similar to Wahl, or I just hope Jacob gets beaten fast and then the 4Kings can focus on Serena and August.

Now the final part,
Certainly nobody here actually believes he will end up killing her or anything of the sort, but I just don't know what to think of it, will she really need the help of FT to get out of this alive(Lame), or she will somehow break the anti-magic handcuffs showing that if she wanted, she could've broke them easily and ends up killing Marin, although it's weird to think about that after that face on the last panel.
But I'm actually pretty sure that Lucy will probably save Brandish as we also got the name of the next chapter to be "Mother's key", so some plot with Brandish-Lucy-Layla coming.

Overall, aside from Jacob I really like every Spriggan so far, but we still have yet to see them fighting someone for real, I'm more interesting in how they are going to treat their enemies, hopefully most of them actually starts to respects Ishigar mages, unless they really are THAT powerful.

Also still waiting for Ajeel to make his return, almost sure that he's not defeated yet.

Spriggans designs, hype and personalities already shit on every villain Fairy Tail had! (Mard Geer is an exception)

We have 10 Spriggans with badass designs and Jacob with a normal like design... Why I like that? Because, normally, the ones with a normal and regular design tend to be very dangerous.
But even if you dont like him you already have 10 badass Spriggans out of 12... And Iam sure the Women Spriggans and the multiple Arm guy will be amaing as well.

Normal design suits an Assassin type character. Since it makes it easier for them to blend in. Look at Agent 47 from Hitman
Dec 17, 2015 4:25 AM

Oct 2011
kakoa1234 said:

Yeah, I feel you, the Spriggans just tends to look like legit characters both in design and personality, unlike the previous FT villain groups who just a few of them were actually something(Ultear,Meldy,Minerva...).

I just hope Mashima doesn't make a single Spriggan to be a fodder just for the good side, just make them incredibly powerful, well they already forced every single wizard of Ishigar to be on move, so that's a start.
Darklight0303 said:

Normal design suits an Assassin type character. Since it makes it easier for them to blend in. Look at Agent 47 from Hitman

My only problem is trying to process someone who is an assassin on FT universe, will this really get some dark moments?

So far I've always thought that Hiro will make this arc much more serious/dangerous/dark than any other, just by analyzing the fact that everyone in the world seems to have some connections in this arc, it's just that damn serious.

Surely nobody thinks that this will turn into Akame ga Kill but if things like that last panel with Brandish can happen then I'm even more excited/scared for this arc.
Dec 17, 2015 5:25 AM

Mar 2015
Most of the Spriggan 12 are introduced. Good.

Plot twist: Zeref will switch side with Fairy Tail at the end of this arc.
Dec 17, 2015 7:59 AM
Nov 2015
Raijin-sama619 said:
Most of the Spriggan 12 are introduced. Good.

Plot twist: Zeref will switch side with Fairy Tail at the end of this arc.

To fight with Acno :D!
Dec 17, 2015 11:25 PM

Jul 2015
I Think Brandish is Layla's Celestial Spirit.

Dec 18, 2015 4:40 AM
Sep 2015
So do you guys still believe that God Serena is Yuriy?

I have the instinct that Crime sorciere will fight Bradman. IDK I just feel it
Dec 18, 2015 4:43 AM

Apr 2008
Lucy-is-onemagic said:

I never believed that stupid theory
Dec 18, 2015 4:51 AM

Apr 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Lucy-is-onemagic said:

I thought that theory was put to rest already...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2015 8:27 AM

Apr 2008
Ryu said:
Darklight0303 said:

I thought that theory was put to rest already...

Oh it was but some people still stubbornly cling to that decayed horse.
Dec 18, 2015 9:04 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
That plottwist though, starting to strangle her.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Dec 18, 2015 2:39 PM

Apr 2008
Jicetus said:
That plottwist though, starting to strangle her.

Unusually dark for Fairy Tail I'll admit
Dec 18, 2015 7:50 PM

Aug 2014
Fai said:
lequack said:

I doubt it since igneel should be able to use his own power better than natsu. It is his power after all and it was never stated that he cannot use all his power. Maybe zeref did not know about this since he seemed surprised that natsu could actually kill him? idk.

Zeref outright states that Igneels power can hurt him because it comes from a "dead being".

So if that's true, does that mean Gray's the only one left who can kill Zeref?
Dec 18, 2015 9:51 PM
Nov 2015
^Lol, even if Gray could, he can come nowhere near Zeref.
Dec 19, 2015 2:27 AM

Apr 2008
AllenNoah said:
Fai said:

Lol no way. Dead Dragon. Not human. Gray just magically and plot stupid conveniently inherited a magic type. Natsu inherited the raw power of Igneel and it vanished after he used it up. Key difference.
Dec 19, 2015 7:11 AM
Apr 2011
Ah the emperor's new clothes...
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Dec 19, 2015 8:05 AM

Sep 2013
So brandish was actually legit taken out and captured in that gag moment

Dec 19, 2015 8:23 AM

Sep 2014
yeah kill that bitch..........
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Dec 19, 2015 8:43 AM

Mar 2011
ichii_1 said:

I don't think so. To me it seems that she depended on this guy not flipping out and getting her out
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Dec 19, 2015 8:48 AM

Apr 2008
ichii_1 said:

Not really. She just didn't predict Marin would go Manhunt on her ass and choke her to death with his bare hands.
Dec 19, 2015 8:53 AM

Jul 2014
So why the fuck is my waifu getting strangled?
"Hi!"
Dec 19, 2015 9:56 AM

Jun 2013
ichii_1 said:

Maybe, maybe not, she didn't look that surprised to see Marin, she actually seemed a bit releaved/happy. That twist tho.
Dec 19, 2015 10:09 AM

Nov 2014
Zeref is KING!
Those pawns are so weak like come on!
I guess the Spriggan 12 are all introduced facially. I like the Assasin and Serena and August.

I guess Marin just wanted a piece of that Brandish puh that's why he incapacitated her and the next chapter is we get a special of that killer move he has. "The puh crusher". LOL. He went from 0 to 100 real quick.

I guess that paves way for Brandish to be on FT and help Lucy with the relation she has with her mother Layla. Its all coming to plan. I can almost see where this is going for Big Boob Lucy.
Dec 19, 2015 11:53 AM
May 2015
I knew this was going to happen, there's a high chance brandish is going to be saved by FT and maybe even join them in the future. I assumed that the moment that she was in Lucy's house as only a few selective people have been there. FT is too much of a happy go lucky manga to have a girl choked to death- heck if that got animated so many kids would get scarred for life >.<
Dec 19, 2015 3:18 PM

Oct 2011
MantaBaby said:
I guess the Spriggan 12 are all introduced facially. I like the Assasin and Serena and August.

There's still 2 more to go and we have yet to see Neinhart in details.
Dec 19, 2015 8:57 PM
Jun 2009
lequack said:
Somehow I don't like Zeref as a villain.
I liked him much better the way he was before - a nice guy who kills everything because of the love he has for humanity due to his curse.

It's the same.
Because his curse kills everything he loves, he decided to hate everything so that nothing would be killed by the curse... Of course this has its own consequences...
It probably was the wrong choice, but it's easier for us to say than him having been cursed for centuries.
Dec 19, 2015 9:39 PM
Nov 2015
Plot twist : Neinhart is Gildarts :p
Dec 19, 2015 9:43 PM

Jun 2013
OK...I understand why Happy Stopped him...But still...Zeref is no longer Stopping....Wonder if Natsu will keep things secret?

Warrior Princess..Is quite troll huh... but They beat up all those who opposed them..but did not Kill anybody?

200 vs 30 000..what is this? Movie: 300? ...oh Boy Yukino Run..or will the Big Sister Sorano arrive to help?

O__O BRANDISH BETTER NOT DIE JUST LIKE THIS!!! I freaking KNEW THIS F**KER WAS WORST!!! DISGUSTING...!!! I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO TELL MY DESPISE TOWARDS HIM!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 20, 2015 2:42 AM

Aug 2014
Jacob looking like Jason Statham xD

Somebody please save my baby Brandish </3
Dec 20, 2015 5:47 AM

Jan 2011
so the fight will continue
and brandish in trouble who will save her cant wait
Dec 20, 2015 7:36 AM

Oct 2011
That dirty bastard better takes his hands off Brandish in this instant or my wrath will befall him.
Dec 20, 2015 11:33 AM

Jan 2015
how are they gonna defeat august though I don't get it
A curve including all entries should be of a gaussian form. One including limited entries by picking animes you liked and not rating animes you dropped should look like mine.
Amount of total animes each rating should have (percentages): 6-25,7-15,8-6,9-3,10-1
Dec 20, 2015 12:09 PM

Jun 2013
Angelquasilike said:
how are they gonna defeat august though I don't get it

Do you believe in magic?
Dec 20, 2015 12:42 PM

Sep 2014
I'm so shocked. I can't believe Marin! I knew he was untrustworthy.
I predict that Brandish will be saved by Lucy and Marin will die (at least I hope he does).... So annoying!
Dec 20, 2015 3:50 PM

Mar 2011
What's up with everyone adoring this whimsical snobby bitch? I'd rather fuck Happy than her
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Dec 21, 2015 10:56 AM
Mar 2015
yaoi_renee said:
I&#039;m so shocked. I can&#039;t believe Marin! I knew he was untrustworthy.<br />
I predict that Brandish will be saved by Lucy and Marin will die (at least I hope he does).... So annoying!

She littleay treats the man like a toy I knmow she is hot but she is not a good person, I mean this is pretty grey, she deserves what he is doing, but we know it ain't gong happen, she will skin him infinitly
Dec 21, 2015 11:27 AM
Apr 2015
Is the new chapter comming out tomorrow?
Every tuesday now?
Dec 21, 2015 4:05 PM

Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:
AllenNoah said:

Lol no way. Dead Dragon. Not human. Gray just magically and plot stupid conveniently inherited a magic type. Natsu inherited the raw power of Igneel and it vanished after he used it up. Key difference.

Natsu conveniently inherited the plot stupid raw power of Igneel with zero foreshadowing while there tons of foreshadowing in Gray inheriting demons slaying magic and having negative and traumatic history with demons on a level that you can not even comprehend. Key difference.
Rex_ConnorDec 21, 2015 4:18 PM
Dec 21, 2015 4:06 PM

Nov 2015
Chaos_Harbinger said:

and obviously as it's been shown neither can Natsu lel.
Dec 21, 2015 8:20 PM
Oct 2014
Hmm... I'm genuinely curious how this is going to affect the world as a whole in Fairy Tail... I mean, literally the entire country was invaded by another country, entire cities (and possibly other countries) have been wiped out, if this isn't the end game for Fairy Tail, then how is it gonna progress from here?
Dec 21, 2015 11:56 PM
Nov 2015
Rex_Connor said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:

True but Gray is far from Natsu.
Dec 21, 2015 11:56 PM
Nov 2015
phantmleader said:
Hmm... I'm genuinely curious how this is going to affect the world as a whole in Fairy Tail... I mean, literally the entire country was invaded by another country, entire cities (and possibly other countries) have been wiped out, if this isn't the end game for Fairy Tail, then how is it gonna progress from here?

Alvarez is a continent, not a country.
Dec 22, 2015 12:17 AM

Nov 2015
Chaos_Harbinger said:
Rex_Connor said:

True but Gray is far from Natsu.

They are protrayed to be on the same level and Gray has superior magical advantage of being a demon slayer when they fight.
Dec 22, 2015 2:15 AM

Apr 2008
MahiSenpai said:
Is the new chapter comming out tomorrow?
Every tuesday now?

The chapter was leaked early this Sunday I think. And even earlier via crunchy-roll dropping the ball. SO no chapter THIS week per say outside of CR putting it up when they should have in the first place which would be tomorrow.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.