Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 22, 2015 3:47 AM
Nov 2015
Rex_Connor said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:

True but Gray is far from Natsu.

They are protrayed to be on the same level and Gray has superior magical advantage of being a demon slayer when they fight.

With their inherited power-ups (lets say Natsu possesses Igneel's power yet) -> Natsu > Gray

Natsu losing Igneel's power -> Natsu = Gray

Natsu isn't END right now (the power/alter ego is sealed in the book right now) so Gray doesn't has an advantage over him, also it's been stated many times END is on / surpasses the level of Acnologia so -> END Natsu > Gray
Dec 22, 2015 5:02 AM
Mar 2015
Chaos_Harbinger said:
Rex_Connor said:
<br />
<br />
They are protrayed to be on the same level and Gray has superior magical advantage of being a demon slayer when they fight.
<br />
<br />
With their inherited power-ups (lets say Natsu possesses Igneel&#039;s power yet) -&gt; Natsu &gt; Gray<br />
<br />
Natsu losing Igneel&#039;s power -&gt; Natsu = Gray<br />
<br />
Natsu isn&#039;t END right now (the power/alter ego is sealed in the book right now) so Gray doesn&#039;t has an advantage over him, also it&#039;s been stated many times END is on / surpasses the level of Acnologia so -&gt; END Natsu &gt; Gray

But marred Geer is a compulsive liar
Dec 22, 2015 6:19 AM

Mar 2011
Natsu is stronger cuz he is the MC and he is going to be the one to beat Acno and resolve things with Zeref. Dunno what all the discussion is about
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Dec 22, 2015 8:23 AM

Jun 2013
trump54 said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:
<br />
<br />
With their inherited power-ups (lets say Natsu possesses Igneel&#039;s power yet) -&gt; Natsu &gt; Gray<br />
<br />
Natsu losing Igneel&#039;s power -&gt; Natsu = Gray<br />
<br />
Natsu isn&#039;t END right now (the power/alter ego is sealed in the book right now) so Gray doesn&#039;t has an advantage over him, also it&#039;s been stated many times END is on / surpasses the level of Acnologia so -&gt; END Natsu &gt; Gray

But marred Geer is a compulsive liar

It's not about Mard been a liar or not. It's the fact that even Acnologia himself tried to put a stop to END. And Acnologia always pops up when Zeref is involved and senses him or something related to him.
metsujinDec 22, 2015 11:15 AM
Dec 22, 2015 1:59 PM

Nov 2015
Chaos_Harbinger said:
Rex_Connor said:

With their inherited power-ups (lets say Natsu possesses Igneel's power yet) -> Natsu > Gray

Natsu losing Igneel's power -> Natsu = Gray

Natsu isn't END right now (the power/alter ego is sealed in the book right now) so Gray doesn't has an advantage over him, also it's been stated many times END is on / surpasses the level of Acnologia so -> END Natsu > Gray

I think it's clear now that Natsu no longer possesses Igneel's power as it was one time only.

From what I have seen Ice has been > fire in this manga. We have Gray easily freeze flames from his respective opponents, but Natsu on the other hand couldn't melt even segments of Silver's ice.

Gray has an advantage over END actually based on the virtue of his demon slaying magic which is 5 x time more powerful to damage END than normal magic. Examples of display was shown on Tartaros arc and that even something couldn't even be considered a finisher from Gray's DeS arsenal oneshotted Marde.

END doesn't surpass Acnologia. Character's opinion should be mean nothing in this manga. Igneel himself was confused on Acnologia's intentions and was speculating himself.
Dec 22, 2015 2:02 PM

Nov 2015
Kanic said:
Natsu is stronger cuz he is the MC and he is going to be the one to beat Acno and resolve things with Zeref. Dunno what all the discussion is about

This argument never works given how tons of people are stronger than Natsu. and you think the rest of the dragonslayers are going to be used as fodder against Acnologia that only the likes of Natsu would beat Acno? when he's clearly not strong enough for the task? That's just being naive.
Infact Zeref was easily healed from Natsu's onslaught and strongest mode.
Dec 22, 2015 3:16 PM
Dec 2015
They keep teasing us with story and then jumping to various fights. Its honestly annoying. JUST PICK SOMEONE TO FOCUS ON!
FieryPotatoe
Dec 22, 2015 5:03 PM

Mar 2011
Rex_Connor said:
Kanic said:

This argument never works given how tons of people are stronger than Natsu. and you think the rest of the dragonslayers are going to be used as fodder against Acnologia that only the likes of Natsu would beat Acno? when he's clearly not strong enough for the task? That's just being naive.

I wasn't being proud/self-entitled about it. I was just stating my previous experience with FT. For example, I could use similar arguements for the fight between Zero and Natsu.. Natsu will still be the one to beat Acno, be it as END, with teamwork or solo, one way or the other he will do it
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Dec 22, 2015 5:04 PM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
Rex_Connor said:

I wasn't being proud/self-entitled about it. I was just stating my previous experience with FT. For example, I could use similar arguements for the fight between Zero and Natsu.. Natsu will still be the one to beat Acno, be it as END, with teamwork or solo, one way or the other he will do it

Just ignore any of Rex's posts. He's a delusional Gray zealot like the rest of them. No logic or reason to be found in any of his drivel.
Dec 22, 2015 9:29 PM

Mar 2014
^ That awkward moment when your psychiatric fetish for Natsu is just as worse, and your entire post is as if you were typing in front of a mirror.
Dec 22, 2015 10:27 PM
Nov 2015
Ok, don't start arguing, guys ;-;. I didn't mean to start a Natsu vs Gray war lol. I was only putting forth my opinion.
Dec 23, 2015 1:03 AM

Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Kanic said:

Just ignore any of Rex's posts. He's a delusional Gray zealot like the rest of them. No logic or reason to be found in any of his drivel.

Ignore yourself. Your post is full of irony as you can't seem to understand that there is only one zealot. A Natsu zealot like yourself with no attachment to logic or reasoning to be found during your drivel lmao
Dec 23, 2015 3:15 AM

Mar 2014
Kaanso said:
Darklight0303 said:

Ignore yourself. Your post is full of irony as you can't seem to understand that there is only one zealot. A Natsu zealot like yourself with no attachment to logic or reasoning to be found during your drivel lmao
Bruh, there is logic to his posts. As evident when he says Hiro abruptly ended the Avatar arc because he was coerced by his fans. Oh wait, that's just his unproven delusional headcanon. Nevermind.
Dec 23, 2015 4:36 AM

Aug 2015
Interesting I guess. The ending was unexpected.
Dec 23, 2015 8:10 AM

May 2014
So many revelations these past chapter, I wanted to rate it +1 merely because of the way it is working out.
Zeref and Igneel being good friends, my heart broke 😭😭
And now Brandish is about to get killed too, besides that the Grim Reaper looks awesome as hell, damn :o
Dec 23, 2015 11:44 AM

Aug 2015
I had hope to see a fight between Dimaria and Erza but now i wanna see Kagura kick her ass :D
ViciLockhartDec 23, 2015 11:48 AM
Dec 23, 2015 5:31 PM

Aug 2014
poor Brandish...
sup
Apr 22, 2016 1:59 AM

Feb 2016
No lady brandish don't die
Sep 12, 2016 9:44 AM
Oct 2011
Lucy-is-onemagic said:
And now who can kill Marin? Kill him PLEASE, he's hurting Brandish-chan
Given the way she treated him do you blame him?
Sep 25, 2016 11:11 AM

Jan 2016
Zeref gettin' a wardrobe change? Curious how that will look like :3
Knew God Serena would fight those he betrayed and he is left with August and this Jacob. Should be a interesting battle.
Bradman.. i do not what to say but he's a scary looking mofu.... but alright.

Brandish taken out by a former subordinate? now thats a Surprise. Maybe this'll begin her turn if Lucy saves her? right?
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 10, 2017 9:38 PM

Dec 2014
well the things are staring up hop will natsu survive ...welll let's see .... but how will they stop Zeref now
Aug 26, 2017 4:14 PM

Oct 2015
that brandman or grim guy seems scary and the fight seems to be intensifying.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 15, 2018 10:52 AM

Feb 2013
That crazy bastard is choking Brandish-sama!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.