Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 12, 2015 11:01 PM

Apr 2013
Character Creation (High Rank Characters)

Here, you can create high ranking characters. High Rank characters start at lv. 3, so you automatically get team powers and start with 60 stats.

Please include a detailed description of your character. If this is not possible, please state why.

Character Creation in Shizuka City uses the Power Points System, which will be explained in the following spoiler:

Power Points System

Here is a Character Creation Form that you can easily copy, edit and paste.

Character Creation Form

Notes:

• Character Creation Scheme inspired by Shiroku
  • Inactive characters will be deleted without prior notice. Please request for your character to be out on standby in the Request thread
  • You cannot add or change your character profile once your character has been approved aside from bio and personality
  • You can also click on Power Point System to go to the guidelines and review it there.
  • You CANNOT make two primarys.
ZenoJan 25, 2016 9:46 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 9, 2016 12:31 PM

Mar 2014
  • Name: Kuro FuruAme

• Job/Role: Second in Command

• Faction: 'Shizuka City Police Department'

• Appearance:

• Total Power Points: 12/12

• Main Power:
    Hell's Elements

This Main Power is an edit from a main power of mine in Shiroku, so if there are any problems please do tell me.

• Minor Power:
    Demonic Gaze:
    His eyes are what makes him special. Although he can not control the glow emitted from them that he so hates, they do allow him something of his advantage. To put it into simple words, Kuro can 'see' well. He can see many things that others can not. His eyes can easily spot the place of an injury, even if it's an internal injury he will be able to spot it. His eyes also allow him to 'see' smell and sound if he concentrates, meaning he can follow a trace of smell and can see the direction a voice is coming from. He can see things from meters away and looking at someone's lips he can read them as they speak from far away. Even if someone tries to render his eyes useless by blinding him or something of the like he will still be able to trace the shape of smell and sound. All in all, he is great at locating things and if someone were to ambush him he would see it coming.

• Stats
  • Total Stat Points Boosters: 1 Stat Points Booster = 12 Stat Points
    Total 72 Stat Points, average 12 stat points

• Strength:10 + 4
    • Endurance:10 + 0
    • Stamina:10 + 0
    • Mana:10 + 0
    • Speed:10 + 4
    • Perception:10 + 4

Minor Stats

• Agility:(Speed = 14 + Perception = 14) 28/2 = 14
    • Accuracy:(Strength = 14 +Perception = 14) 28/2 = 14
    • Mana Regeneration:(Endurance = 10 + Mana = 10) 20/2 = 10
    • Stamina Recovery:(Endurance = 10 + Stamina = 10) 20/2 = 10

• Equipment and Weaponry:
    A Katana - he polishes it each day and sees it as a part of his being
    He does not commonly use it in battle though although he is skilled with it

• Biography:

• Personality:
    Despite everything that has happened in his life, Kuro is a guy that spends his day smiling and if others are nice to him, he will be more than happy about that. Seeing his own eyes saddens him, but aside from that it's not easy getting him sad. And although his girlfriend had died right before his eyes, he won't be scared to get close to anyone if he has the chance to.

• Additional Information:
    -Keeps his sheated katana on the belt around his torse
    -Wearing shades most of the time
    -Likes the calming blue color
    -Italian food for the win!

• Theme:
diogoraJan 9, 2016 6:08 PM

Jan 9, 2016 5:09 PM

Apr 2013
@Dio: Approved REP
LightSpark090Jan 13, 2016 11:20 PM
Jan 11, 2016 9:15 AM
Jan 2008
Kaori Kawaguchi

"Let me heal ya up real good teehee"

Character Information

If you would like to know my character let me know by PM or so, there is a lot of room for that with her personality :)
AcridoJan 14, 2016 5:04 PM
Jan 11, 2016 9:43 PM

Jul 2011

REP
LightSpark090Jan 13, 2016 11:20 PM
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 14, 2016 7:04 AM
Aug 2014
Sutorīmingu Kawaguchi

"Healing or killing. Both work for me."

Character Information

ElvarioJan 14, 2016 12:17 PM
Jan 14, 2016 12:38 PM

Jul 2011
@Elv

Note that your mana cost should be huge for your heals considering how strong they are. REP
ZenoJan 14, 2016 9:52 PM
Zen💀

Jan 18, 2016 12:55 PM

May 2015
Lin

"Don’t look at me. Just run. While you still can."

Character Information

TubaJan 25, 2016 1:21 PM
Jan 18, 2016 9:09 PM

Apr 2013
Jan 24, 2016 11:56 PM

Jul 2011
@bley43 There are countless things wrong with this character sheet that makes it unapprovable.

1. Supreme Intelligence grants you nothing. You cannot simply say your character is smart if you yourself is not smart. I'm not saying that you are not but saying that your character is smart....will not work in RP. His intelligence relies on your post.

2. Photographic Memory. The same as above applies. I feel as though you know this since if you think about it. Having photographic memory would not work since anybody can remember anything at any time since everything is posted. This also depends on how you RP as your character.

3. 0 Mana: You simply cannot have 0 mana. We can say that mana is a life force that is in all creatures of Shizuka and if you have no Mana then you don't exist. I'm exaggerating a bit but that's the point I'n trying to make.

4. Dragon Claw Armor & Raiden Armor : This is simply....No. Firs of all he has no mana. Second of all these are powers. Third of all they do not follow the stat system in place.

The Defender Armor: This would never be approved as anything ever. I singled this one out because it was hidden so I could not find it at first.

5 Basically you need to redo your stats and skills and the equipment. The Equipment cannot be OP like this. It must be standard weaponry unless it relates to your power in some shape or form.
Zen💀

Jan 25, 2016 12:36 AM

Mar 2015

???

"Is what I'm doing right or wrong? I wish I could tell you, I really do."

Name: Unknown, goes by no aliases.

Job/Role: "Vigilante", Recognized by the police as a Serial Killer

Faction: Dollars

Appearance:

Total Power Points: 12/12

Main Power:

Minor Power:

Stats
Total Stat Points Boosters: 6

• Strength:20
  • Endurance:22
  • Stamina:20
  • Mana:10
  • Speed:30
  • Perception:30

Minor Stats

• Agility: 30
  • Accuracy: 25
  • Mana Regeneration: 16
  • Stamina Recovery: 21

Equipment and Weaponry: Retracting and Extending Hidden Wrist-Blade, kept concealed in ???'s sleeve, worn on the right arm. Keeps multiple small throwing knives on him, number normally doesn't exceed ten.

Biography: Nothing is known about ???'s personal life, or who they really are. All that is known, is that in the past month they've appeared. Multiple deaths have been linked to the mysterious figure. The deaths all have something in common. Everyone that has been allegedly killed by the mysterious figure was either a "Bad" person or some form of criminal. Other murderers, abusive parents, drug dealers, animal abusers, thieves, scammers, ect. No crime or "sin" seems to be too small or insignificant in the eyes of ???, and they always somehow seem to know what sins, wrong-doings, and crimes people commit, no matter how well hidden they may keep it. ??? always leaves a dead rose on the bodies of their victims.

Personality: Not much is known about ???'s personality as well, other than the fact that they have a very broad sense of what is right or wrong, as it seems they've killed people for crimes most would consider not worthy of being punishable by death. In the few instances anyone has talked with ???, they have come off as rather strange and quizzical, and they're strangely polite. ??? seems to have an ironic sense of justice, and will usually kill other serial killers using their own methods.

Additional Information: ??? is an exceptionally talented climber and free-runner, and can scale most buildings with ease and speed. They are also rather proficient in stealth.
MontyMarsJan 25, 2016 12:16 PM
Jan 25, 2016 3:08 AM

Jan 2013
Zeno said:

1. If you read his bio, you would understand why he is inteligent. I want to use his biochemestry expertese for various of things. One example of how his intelect could be used if to create different drugs, viruses, medicin. He could also create artificial life and so on and so forth. Like i said in another rp. Wisedom is not the same as intelligence. He could be smart but not wise and make stupid decisions.

2. Photographic memory is just there so that i can remember everything. I do not care if other people are able to do it as well, i just want to have a reason for my character to be able to remember everything he sees or hears.

3. I thought mana had to do with magic. Ill change that.

4. Ill just get rid of the armors. Seems like i don't really need them for my character to work.

Jan 25, 2016 6:21 AM

Jul 2011
Lets say for arguments sake means intelligence means "things you know" knowing things is not a power. Anybody's character can know things. My character knows how to make drugs as well. She has the knowledge to dispose of them properly. You are trying to say that you can't RP intellengence and that's where you are wrong. People do not use wisdom as their way in how to act. A dumb but wise character would say something wise but in a dumb way. A more educated character would say it more intelligently. Being smart also allows someone to analyze things quite differently. What I'm really trying to say is, you don't need to put it as his power to be intelligent because intellengence is practically a personality. The wisdom to use what you know against your opponent requires the intelligence to understand what your opponent says and or does. Please change it and simply say he's intelligent in his personality. This also makes it look like that you want to use OOC knowledge to make your character make outlandish conclusions. That is breaking the rules.

2. If you want to waste it then that's fine but as I see it, you could simply have something else there.

3. The things that are in your Bio does not reflect or give you any advantage over another character. Referring to it does nothing. Otherwise people would just make intricate Bios that allow them to know anything about everything which is impossible when it comes to RP. Mainly because you are only one character.
ZenoJan 25, 2016 11:23 AM
Zen💀

Jan 25, 2016 12:21 PM

Jul 2011
@MontyMars

REP
LightSpark090Jan 31, 2016 8:34 AM
Zen💀

Jan 25, 2016 1:58 PM

Jan 2013
Zeno said:

1. I see what you mean but i want my character's power to be inteligence in order for him to create/do some things that normal humans with normal brain wouldn't be able to. I am confident in my own intelect so i am pretty sure ill show this part of him in the rp. Though it seems that my definition of wisedom and intelect is different than yours(Intelect= Ability to aquire and understand information. Wisedom= Ability to use information in a advantagiouse way. Knowledge= Amount of information one has.)

2. I'll waste it. My character is not one that is going to fight often if at all.

3. Bio reflects my character's goal and for that specific goal to be achieved some serious brains is in need.
ChadNegroJan 25, 2016 2:04 PM

Jan 25, 2016 2:48 PM

Jul 2011
@bley43 It's currently under review
Zen💀

Jan 25, 2016 3:06 PM

Feb 2015
@Bley43

First off. No power is acceptable with just 2 words. That is not enough detail about the power. For example, Supreme Intelligence. Their are no limits stated to that intelligence, so is he the smartest human ever? On the opposite spectrum, supreme Intelligence to what? A dog? Your character can roll over, play dead, ring a bell to take a shit, and speak a few english words. He has supreme intelligence to a dog.

Based on the wording, it is open to interpretation to pretty much anything. Since you provided no details, I also have the right to interpret it however I wish.

Also, Having a highly Intelligent character does not give you the ability to create whatever you would like. Neither does the biography. So, as admins for example, if your biography states that he is the CEO of a company capable of producing a Nuclear weapon, then we can ask that to be changed. You can't use your character to design anything you want, and then use the company or your biography to gather the materials to create anything that you want, under the pretense of, "My character has supreme intelligence and is the smartest". We will be watching for instances these like this. While this is logical, it is quite simply OP.

In short, for consideration of approval, it needs more detail.

Even Supreme Intelligence is OP, without limits or descriptions.
Something Important
Jan 25, 2016 3:33 PM

Jan 2013
Iamtheecchiking said:

First off, wassup? Long time no see or maybe writte?
Anyways this is long so im going to put it in a spoiler.

Jan 29, 2016 8:39 PM

Aug 2013

• Job/Role: Police Enforcer Under Cover

• Faction: Shizuka City Police Force

• Total Power Points: 12/12

• Main Power: Retrabution of the Doves This is the only power Yoshihiko thinks he have. This power allows him to control, manipulate, and even turn into Doves at will. Here are the ways he can go about doing this:

Stage 1: Dove Materialization- He can turn into a single dove or a flock of doves in a single post, both with pros and cons. If he turns into a single dove, he can fly faster, however, if he is shot down or struck, he will turn back into a human and will lose all his core strength, coming close to passing out (or knocked out with damage, depending on the strength of the attack). If he turns into a flock, then he can turn into up to 5 doves, which limits the chance of the single dove's flaw by having multiple to take out, however, he moves slower. In both cases, he can turn back in a single post as well, but not in the same post as when he transformed into the dove(s).

Stage 2: Moonlight- This power summons doves, who are there to destract the opponent. Sometimes, they may be summoned without Yoshihiko calling them, which can sometimes leave him at a disadvantage if he doesn't see them coming in a fight.

Stage 3: Twilight- (Don't hate on me for that name) He grows white wings from his right on his back, which allows him to take flight. His eyes also glow white, along with whatever he's holding. (Which doesn't really give it anything special.) Also, 1 post after summoning Twilight, a golden sword materializes in his hands with no special qualities.

• Stats
  • Total Stat Points Boosters: 3

• Strength:18
    • Endurance:14
    • Stamina:14
    • Mana:14
    • Speed:18
    • Perception:18

Minor Stats

• Agility:18
    • Accuracy:18
    • Mana Regeneration:14
    • Stamina Recovery:14

• Equipment and Weaponry:
    He has a sword like this:

On the handle is a several names engraved. "Aiva. Suila. Rebmemer."

• Biography:
    Yoshihiko actually has amnesia, meaning he has no idea who he was 2 years ago. It was just one day, in the summer, that he found himself laying on the top of a rooftop at night. He checked himself and his surroundings for any sign of his identity, but all he found was an ID that had the name "Yoshihiko Nakamura" on it, with his age being 19. He checked the police department in the city and they told him that he was, indeed, Yoshihiko. However, for whatever reason, this name didn't ring any bells. It seemed like a lie, but there was evidence to back up the ID, so he just shrugged it off and used the name.

The police told him that he just moved into the city that day, which explained the key to a hotel room that he, apparently, booked before arriving in the city. Ignoring the suspicion, Yoshihiko went on to get a job in the police force and eventually got an apartment. However, the main reason he joined the police was to dig deeper and find out why his current name didn't make him remember anything before the day on the roof.

Then, one day, he was almost hit with a sword that crashed through his window. He rushed to the window and almost saw a shadow running away. He looked at the sword and saw the engraving, which suddenly made his head hurt as he saw a memory: Him singing a song in a forest. He looked up the lirics and found out it was a song called "Glassy Sky." Though he don't remember listening to the song, he felt a bond to the song as if there was something that made it important to him.

• Personality:
    Yoshihiko is a pretty friendly guy. He enjoys hanging out with people from the police, as well as other people as well. When someone is in need, he sets out to help anyone who needs it as long as it isn't criminal related. Being very intelligent, it's not hard for him to come up with hypothesis for cases and other stuff that leads him to solving cases, having a good record of cases closed. He can sometimes goof of, be a bit perverted, and can have a sharp tongue, but overall, people know him as one of the nices guys in the force.

...or that's what he wants people to see. Inside, he worries about the life he had before or if there was anyone who was missing him. He strongly believes he's been set up in a fake life to make sure he doesn't return to his real one, which makes him very depressed at given times. In secret, he buys and takes painkillers to not only make him feel better, but to stop the nagging headaches he sometimes get from week to week. He also worries that he'll, at some point, break whenever he starts remembering memories more and more, starting to not tell which memory is his own and from his past self.

• Additional Information:
LeCroweJan 29, 2016 8:43 PM
Jan 30, 2016 10:52 PM

Apr 2013
@Crow: Approved REP
LightSpark090Jan 31, 2016 8:38 AM
Jan 31, 2016 8:04 AM

Jul 2014
Mitsuuo Rena

"Don't say the ones who passed are gone. Just look at the stars: there they are! "

Character Information:

LightSpark090Feb 12, 2016 3:36 PM
Feb 2, 2016 9:07 AM

Jul 2011
@bley43

Your power is simply unapproachable. You will have to change it.
Zen💀

Feb 2, 2016 9:38 AM

Jan 2013
@Zeno
Alright sounds fair. Ill make a new character latter then.

Feb 3, 2016 2:07 AM

Apr 2013
@Light-chan: Approved REP
LightSpark090Feb 3, 2016 5:34 AM
Feb 5, 2016 11:27 AM
Aug 2014
I'm confused.... how did I get accepted without even applying? Is this some kind of mistake..or?
Feb 5, 2016 11:35 AM

Jul 2014
Hehe, sorry for the misunderstanding. The user that send that reffered to me, as she nicknamed me Light-chan.
So yeah, that was a mistake. Sorry for that ^^;
Feb 5, 2016 12:16 PM
Aug 2014
Nah its OK xD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Uemachi District] Nekonyan Maid Cafe ( 1 2 3 )

Zeno - Dec 20, 2015

145 by Sodalicious_ »»
Feb 29, 2016 2:18 PM

» [Kinkaku District] Townhouse 482.1

Tuba - Feb 20, 2016

0 by Tuba »»
Feb 20, 2016 8:54 PM

» [Shitamachi District] Mountain side

Haruka - Dec 22, 2015

22 by Zeno »»
Feb 20, 2016 8:27 PM

» [Sakurano District] M.R's Apartment

LightSpark090 - Feb 15, 2016

2 by LightSpark090 »»
Feb 17, 2016 12:33 AM

» [Sakurano District] Daiseigi Apartment Complex/Eagle's Landing

xyz_network - Jan 8, 2016

24 by LightSpark090 »»
Feb 15, 2016 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.