Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 10, 2015 10:07 AM

Feb 2014
Damn that cliffhanger...I think Kiseki has raised her own death flag with those words alone. =/

I was surprised to see Yoshimizu looking absolutely fine. I though she was killed off in the previous arc.

Mari and Usagi looked great in their christmas outfits. Poor Mari must be cursing her flat chest once again! =D
Dec 10, 2015 10:21 AM
Aug 2012
ibraheem234 said:
Please dont let Imouto die it i really sad how cruelly sometimes the minor characters die in the anime

She is not really a minor character though............

Dec 10, 2015 11:41 AM

Feb 2015
Probably the best episode of the series so far it's a shame the series has lacked this kind of focus & pacing. Looking forward to next weeks episode especially after that ending.
Dec 10, 2015 12:39 PM

Jul 2013
bobzanny said:
One of the biggest problems with this Silver Link adaptation is that they don't include the epilogues...like there has been no foreshadowing Takeru and Kiseki's problems or foreshadowing in general, hell this is the first mention of Kiseki so it's hard to get into her character.

The best way to watch the show is too just expect nothing-when you do that this episode wasn't that bad. Though I gotta say I lol'd pretty hard when Kiseki had clothes on. I mean we have a full fanservice episode and fanservice has been the main priority of this show it seems, but a nude Kiseki to help show the damage and shock done to her and Takeru? Nah no way, can't be done.

I know which is why the explanation of Takeru's past will might get cut completely or it won't have any impact to it. There was lots of foreshadowing in the novel about Takeru as to why he was always quick to anger. Feeling like his head was going to burst, getting called a demon etc. Which all has to do with his bloodline but all of that has been left out for stupid fan service because as far as Silver Link is concerned that's more important than having developed characters.

A nude Kiseki to help show the damage done wouldn't have worked anyway. The demon power completely regenerates her body. Iirc she got her head cut off by the academy yet there's no scar on her neck.
Dec 10, 2015 4:44 PM
Mar 2014
Still a bit rushed with details left out. IMO the beginning of the series is a bit weak but gets better after all/most of the main girls (backstories) are introduced. The anime at 12 (13?) episodes won't get far into the next arc(s) though.

Kiseki in the novels gets really scary and kinda disturbing at times. I think she's one of the most OP yandere characters I've seen and also the one that's the most far gone (and gets worse, thanks to a certain someone(s)). I'm not sure how much the anime will show though.
Dec 10, 2015 9:19 PM

Jan 2011
completely forgot he even had a sister didn't help they didn't really bring it up that much,
was pretty jarring seeing her murder some dude off screen to playing dress up but whatevas

least ponytail girl is alive somehow
Dec 11, 2015 2:48 AM
Aug 2012
Looked like there was an "Akira" reference with the bike slide. During the bike chase scene, when Ootori caught the criminals.

Bike Slide from Akira
Dec 11, 2015 3:32 AM
Aug 2015
Well didnt see that coming.BTW great episode and the cliffhanger UHHHHHHHH. Must wait another week :(
Dec 11, 2015 10:49 AM

Sep 2014
I felt soooooo bad for his sisteeeerrrr.
She'ssocutetooqq.
Dec 11, 2015 11:13 AM

Jan 2014
This episode was interesting. Sister with uncontrollable demonic slime corroding powers is really as disturbing as it can be described and as it can be seen. The way the animation did it, left quite the impression of how fucked up her situation is.

Finally we have some development on the MAIN guy for a change. I like how they checked each character of the unit and now we're with the final one. Obviously he is not gonna kill her, and Takeru is likely gonna end in conflict with the Inquisition and the scarred guy who called him a "traitor" for reasons that I don't get (unless he refers to the fact he has a sister with issues? If calling him traitor for that, then that's as much as a racist as you can get).

Poor Mari though. She struggles with her proportions even though she is cute enough D: (PS I still rewatch and lol at her drunk moment, seriously Kanae Ito made me laugh big time there with that portrayal).
Dec 11, 2015 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
Kiseki wants Kusanagi to end her rightly (instead of getting killed over and over by the inquisition). So the reason she appeared so anxious when asking him about the girls, was not because she's jealous, but because she was looking for a "succesor": one to look after her brother and for a her brother to care for when he'll have lost her. That's quite cute, and sad.

I was not quite sure though, the "one with the beautifull hair, and the one with the scarf", does that refer to Suginami and Usagi respectively?
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Dec 11, 2015 9:03 PM
Aug 2012
Laionidas said:

I was not quite sure though, the "one with the beautifull hair, and the one with the scarf", does that refer to Suginami and Usagi respectively?

Beautiful Hair = Ouka
Scarf = Mari

Dec 11, 2015 11:53 PM
Dec 2014
Best episode yet, good plot development, good pacing and some emotional moments along with the introduction of Kiseki.
I hope they don't bullshit the "Kill me" wish, and be like "No you're my sister! I will protect you!" battle begins to save sister and random powerup or nakama power and she joins the group...
Hoping it goes down the dark route.
My Top 5 Anime: (As of March 2020)
1. Fate/Zero
2. Gintama
3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
4. Shinsekai Yori
5. Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Dec 13, 2015 8:05 AM

Apr 2014
Onii-chan!?!?

Mari was cute in the Christmas outfit:)
---------My Profile------------
Dec 13, 2015 2:27 PM

Jan 2014
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Beautiful Hair = Ouka
Scarf = Mari

That makes the most sense, but it doesn't really fit the conversation in which he tells her his platoon has gotten more members after not seeing her for a while.

Maybe the actual conversation was longer that what we saw, and it's just the shows relentless pace at work again, that confuses me.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Dec 13, 2015 4:35 PM

Jul 2015
No, Kiseki!

Characters are so cute aswell, haha! Love their disguises and personalities.
Dec 14, 2015 3:04 AM
Aug 2012
Laionidas said:

That makes the most sense, but it doesn't really fit the conversation in which he tells her his platoon has gotten more members after not seeing her for a while.

Maybe the actual conversation was longer that what we saw, and it's just the shows relentless pace at work again, that confuses me.

LN Version:

Dec 14, 2015 10:44 PM

Dec 2012
Kiseki is the only imouto that I understand why she is obseded by his brother. Average episode except the last sentence which was unpredictable.
Dec 15, 2015 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
Please, I want a 2nd season of 26 episodes!
Dec 15, 2015 11:04 AM

Aug 2011
Well.....Kiseki is such a good girl. I really want a back story. I mean how and why Takeru clams down when he hears her voice or something close to it.
Kiseki is a cute girl but what's happening to her..........I may, no I need to read the light novel. Especially if the series doesn't get a season season
Also i really hope the LN doesn't get license. A selfish wish but still, Yen Press has already taken hostage so many good series and they struck again with Gakusen Toshi Asterisk.
Dec 16, 2015 9:51 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I feel so bad for the little sister and she's so cute too TwT
Dec 24, 2015 3:17 PM

Jun 2008
testamentKAISER said:
Kusanagi's imouto is Nadeko???!??!? XD

I was thinking the same.^_^
Dec 30, 2015 3:01 PM

Jan 2013
So they introduced Takeru's sister, i feel bad about her and her life :/
At least we had those Christmas dresses :3 ahaha
Mari is always the cutest girl <3 haha
That ending... :(
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 2, 2016 5:28 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, an interesting episode for once. Yea, right, like he's going to kill is own sister.
Mar 4, 2016 12:19 AM

Jun 2014
Welp that got dark real fast...

We all know the sad ending is what gonna happen though. I mean they made that pretty obvious with how easily they just kill people off.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jun 17, 2016 2:59 PM

Apr 2014
that ending wasn't what i expected

Jan 12, 2017 1:19 AM

Dec 2012
I forgot he had an imouto and actually hoped she wouldn't appear. Why? Look at what he becomes.

I must say...Kiseki...has a body.

Kiseki into incest?

Kiseki: Onii-chan...why didn't you..."have your way with" me?

That dude just used a speed spell.

LMAO at the dude into flat chests.

Dat two piece.

Kiseki: Could you kill me?

Me: Oh!!!!

My god, I hated the Takeru and Ouka scenes in this episode. Felt forced unlike with Ikaruga and Usagi.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 18, 2017 7:47 PM

May 2015
Oops ... guess I guessed the ending wrong. Wow what a freaking bombshell. Kind of lost my breath when she said that.

Blackbird said:
It's truly painful sight and that ending too of Kiseki wish.
When she said "kill me" my heart was sliced... that’s like every brother nightmare.
Oct 29, 2019 8:31 AM

Nov 2013
I thought, that Takeru's sister is in some kind of predicament, but I didn't expect that. The headmaster wasn't fazed at the sight, despite claiming otherwise.

The squad is the best, how fortunate that Suginami was herself and packed a bunch of costumes.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 3, 2020 10:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
His sister is cute not gonna lie but I thought she was going to ask him to kiss her, not to kill her wtf
Sep 12, 2020 6:13 AM
Apr 2020
I saw the same resemblance of Nadeko Sengoku at Takeru's sister :D
Oct 31, 2021 4:02 AM

May 2020
More character, Kusanagi Imoto. Well I know this will be happened after they introduced it. Thought imouto will be fine and this plot getting weird.
Jan 15, 2022 12:54 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I have gotta give credit for the writter, I have never seen a sister being used like this, it is kinda fucked up...

This arc is bound to get pretty depressive I feel, and I dont think her story is going end well for her in the end.
The sister being like this does bring interesting development for the MC...

ibraheem234 said:
Please dont let Imouto die it i really sad how cruelly sometimes the minor characters die in the anime

These will be masive spoilers from the LN about her but...

It is fucked...
PlaycoolJan 15, 2022 12:57 PM
Sep 27, 2022 7:22 PM

Jan 2010
This episode could have gone two routes:
1. Takeru keeping Kiseki's identity and condition a secret, and having it blow up in his face along with possibly losing the trust of his team
2. Takeru telling the truth, risking the safety of his sister and potentially doom the world by placing his trust in his team

He chose the second option, and luckily his team was understanding enough to help out. I can't say what the correct option was, but at the very least, being truthful eased a lot of tension for Kiseki. I dislike scenes where a main character is exposed for a lie they created, as it makes for a lot of painful drama regarding breaking and rebuilding trust.
Nov 15, 2023 2:40 PM

Dec 2022
Kiseki deserves better. Always sad to see girls becoming the victims of their own out of control powers. Also, I thought she was going to ask for a kiss there at the end, but it was something much more ominous instead, lol.

Can't forget the flat chest appreciation either ^^

Archean-ReturnDec 3, 2023 1:55 PM

Shaded Horizon

Jan 24, 11:27 PM
Jan 2024
was cool to get to know kusanagi's sister a little
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

143 by Datlon »»
Jan 25, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

83 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

136 by GavrocheN7 »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

103 by Starimaa »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:46 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2015

76 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 15, 2023 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.