Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 7, 2016 10:00 PM
Mar 2015
Are you telling me some people actually enjoy this abomination!?
I can't believe I actually wasted my time on this.
Had I played and loved the game it was based on, I would be absolutely furious!
I have no idea why they even made this series in the first place, why on earth did they make a second season!?!?

If they're making a THIRD SEASON I don't know what to do with myself. For fuck's sake, there are many shows out there that deserved a second season A LOT more than this. There are animations that haven't even been produced yet because of the lack of funding, yet this utter piece of shit gets TWO fucking seasons!?
It's a cruel and unjust world.
Jan 10, 2016 2:39 PM

Dec 2011
This one was definitely much MUCH better than the first one! I just didn't expect to end like this... wait, is this even an end?? I think not.

I liked the development between Ruki and Yui; I really thought she would chose him. Also, the whole action during the 12 episodes was good, especially after episode 8.

People hate this show (I do/did idk anymore) , but this time, I am definitely looking for a continuation.
Jan 15, 2016 7:01 PM

Jul 2012
Good god, I didn't think it would completely get nowhere but this got nowhere. The only thing that would make me watch a third season is to see what would happen with Yui and the Mukami brothers regarding the whole Adam and Eve thing.
xriceball26Jan 15, 2016 7:05 PM
Jan 28, 2016 7:40 AM

Apr 2010
The end was brilliant. :)
Feb 12, 2016 4:44 PM

May 2010
Shame on you Ayato, "You belong to me" and yet no reaction when Ruki starts sucking her blood at the same time xD Come on!

Horrible cliffhanger but eh, I didn't care that much either way. Real question is WHY the hell won't they include some of the 'dere' scenes from the game? Only blood sucking, treating heroine like trash, etc etc. Why scenes like that couldn't happen:

Or that one.

I don't think anyone enjoyes seeing Yui displeased all the time, either make her a masochist and show that she likes having her blood sucked by bishie vampires, or stop making these rapey scenes at all :| These are supposed to look erotic and make us feel excitement, not make me feel like I'm about to throw up.
Feb 17, 2016 10:30 PM

Feb 2015
Damn what a lame ending. There was absolutely no plot this season.

If I didn't like the new brothers, this would have been terrible. Thankfully, I actually do. 4/10.
Mar 8, 2016 8:19 AM

Apr 2015
LittleStar said:
Yui, you are so pretty, but damn it... you're stupid... -.-
Exactly what I was thinking.

Dayum cliffhanger. Nothing much was explained, but I was already expecting this to be a disappointment. Of course, this is Diabolik Lovers we're talking about. I like the Mukami brothers way more than the Sakamaki brothers. They just seem... better to me imo.

If there was a season 3, I hope Tatsuhisa would be in it. He's the only reason why I watched this thing.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Apr 15, 2016 6:49 PM

Apr 2007
What was that? I would have rather re-watched the first season than sit through this garbage. Can't even give a proper conclusion :I
May 7, 2016 8:13 AM
Feb 2016
I just really want a 3rd season right now!! I loved both seasons and I'm tired of waiting for the 3rd one... PLEEEEASE
Jun 20, 2016 10:28 PM

Feb 2015

dang, the art is 100% better than the show, and the show isn't too shabby with it.

I don't think anyone enjoyes seeing Yui displeased all the time, either make her a masochist and show that she likes having her blood sucked by bishie vampires, or stop making these rapey scenes at all :| These are supposed to look erotic and make us feel excitement, not make me feel like I'm about to throw up.

i don't understand how nearly everyone calls it rape when literally everyone in the show calls it eating. the only one that could potentially rape yui is the "bit*h chan" dude, but that's only because he's a sadist.
--------
so basically the episode's highlight was the "succ competition" and cue curtains. masterpiece, i say, masterpiece.

and where's S3? even for this horrible show i still want to know what the heck this awakening is, who this "father" is, and who the brothers are. i think it will come but i don't expect soon.
Jun 21, 2016 2:29 PM
Jun 2016
I really like it the second season, i want a season 3!!! But i didn't like the ending :( when it started to be very good it stop leaving us with a suspence.

I HOPE for season 3 2017!!!
Jun 26, 2016 5:11 PM
Aug 2015
TBH I liked this season more than the first, but I must admit, the first had a better plot.
Sep 19, 2016 7:37 PM

Jun 2011
I love how they spout the whole, "Giving Eve (Yui) more freedom to make new choices for herself" crap, but they still treat her like shit.
The entire Diabolik Lovers anime is utter shit. I'm only watching this trainwreck because the art is fucking eye candy, and because I feel obliged to being that I watched the first season.
Rayn3698Sep 19, 2016 7:43 PM
Oct 25, 2016 1:16 PM

Jun 2010
You gotta be kidding me! It ended like this? Noooooooooooooo!

LittleStar said:

Eh... I don't really liked this season...
First season was such guilty pleasure
this one was really painfull to watch -.-

In first season I never skipped opening and ending
in second I always skipped it... -.-

Also not enought Ayato!
I wanted more Midorikawa-san! >.<

and Sakamaki's brothers are better because of look, seiyuu and personality
and please, somebody kill Azusa, because this guy... eh... I hate him -.-

It's very funny how you liked everything I 100% didn't. :D
I didn't like the first season, but this one I did.
I skipped the op from the 1st season (and I never watched the ending because I rarely do).

I really don't like Sakamaki brothers, even Ayato was the best from 1st season. Now I didn't like him. And Azumi is my God, since he burned that cute teddy. I think someone really needs to kill Kanato. He's a pain in my butt.

Yes I know people like different things - I wasn't complaining or whatever. I'm just saying it's funny what you wrote and like when I compare to mine. :))
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2017 8:22 AM

Jul 2015
well it was better than season 1
Apr 12, 2017 1:29 AM
Apr 2017
I hate how they don't show the sakamaki brothers that much on this season. Still loved it
Nov 29, 2017 8:03 AM

Oct 2009
This show can actually be exciting when the plot doesn't revolve around which vampire will suck on Yui's blood and instead on the war with the Founders. The ending seems to tease a new season. As expected, the last episode has all the Sakamaki brothers having at least one speaking line. It's strange how the Sakamaki brothers had a lot of presence in the opening and they were even listed as mains in MAL but they barely had any screentime in the actual episodes...
Mar 30, 2018 8:37 PM

Jul 2013
No! I wanted a conclusive ending, this isn't fair!

Oh well, at least I can pretend she picks Reiji this way lol
Feb 23, 2019 1:55 AM
Jan 2019
I just want season 3. Hate how they left it on a cliffhanger. Even though I played the visual novels and know what happens the anime takes a different route slightly to the games so I really want to see how they introduce Carla and Shin (the founders at the end). And I want to see more without having to look up translations constantly. Why did they have to give up on the anime so easily. ;_;
May 31, 2019 2:59 AM

Jan 2017
So, season 3. Let's just hope it would be much, much better than this. 1 season was decent, I really liked it for guilty pleasures, but this season was lame.

Jul 4, 2019 5:03 AM
Apr 2019
Sunakko-ch4n said:
WOW THREESOME WOW

I want more scenes like this hahaha

damm i have to wait till next season

ask eve what she prefer? how considerate takahiro...<3

It's 2019 Do u still think there can be season 3???
Jul 4, 2019 5:10 AM
Apr 2019
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, they sure wrapped up this show in a rather Diabolik Lovers - More Blood type of way. I do have to emphasize on the biting part considering how rough Yuuma got with Yui. Well not just him in fact.

Guilty pleasure show of the season.

Can u tell me the name of the manga???
I can't find it
Dec 14, 2019 11:33 AM

Aug 2016
They'd better release season 3.

Also Midorikawa and Sakurai saying such cheesy shit. OML

All the best people are crazy!
Jul 14, 2020 6:14 PM
Jul 2020
I think that if the main female were smart and stopped whining so much it couldve been better. All she does is whine and act like she doesnt like Ayato. If she were smarter they wouldn't have thought she traded them up but now it seems like she actually did.
Nov 3, 2020 5:16 AM
Nov 2017
iamYuiKomori said:
I REALLY WANT TO SEE MORE, THAT WAS REAL JUICY :DDD I could finally see some romance start if there's a next season! "LOVE YUI SOME MORE WHILE MAKING HER MINE!"

10/10

I love vampires especially romance in them but if this show was 24 minutes per episode I wouldn’t watch it. The Mc never stood up to anyone. If she would’ve even said once I will belong to u if u respect me I would’ve been much happier watching it. This Mc is no different then the cock hungry whores who get blackmailed with dumb shit in ntrs. She is far below a toy at least some try not to break or throw a toy
Mar 2, 2021 6:01 AM

Dec 2012
Golly gee, Batman! The little Bitch got double penetrated by her main rivaling abusers!

Man, I was almost disappointed that this ended on a cliffhanger. Then I realized that I don't care what happens next. This sequel actually surpassed expectations, which is to say that it was bad - just not insufferably so. Ruki actually redeemed himself a bit there at the end, so I can at least end this on a not so painful note.

The sadist in me says 3/10. Of course, I could reach Kanato levels of crazy and give this 1/10 while screaming "TEDDY!!!" Hmm, I think I'll be benevolent and offer this a 4/10 after I toss it into a pool. Mattaku...
Dec 18, 2021 5:47 PM
Dec 2017
this really was not fun

Jan 27, 2023 2:39 PM
Jan 2010
Ok plot, leaves off with a cliffhanger, lots of lack of consent.
Jun 26, 2023 3:21 AM
Jul 2021
This season is a complete and total dumpster fire, the first one had something, a very faint something, but this one. Nah fam if you can skip it1 Don't waste your time, there is nothing here.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Jul 20, 2023 5:35 AM
Jul 2023
I loved it but i wish there was a season 3 to be honest the anime was overall great
Jul 27, 2023 6:24 AM
Jan 2022
Dopierdolony Opening, ale fabuła średnia i odcinki powtarzalne
Oct 3, 2023 9:09 PM
Oct 2022
Es mas interesante que la primera temporada pero es muy confusoi el final
Feb 10, 9:17 PM
Dec 2020
Unfinished. No resolution to the plot.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2015

44 by Krissythekitty »»
Jul 20, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

30 by laylaluvsu »»
Jun 28, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More Blood Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mayuka - Aug 8, 2015

76 by exoda »»
Dec 29, 2022 3:14 PM

Poll: » Which one is more powerful in your opinion? Carla or Carl heinz?

FeelTheFlow - Apr 3, 2022

1 by _Nemuidesu_ »»
Apr 3, 2022 3:27 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

29 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Dec 18, 2021 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.