Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 9, 2015 7:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, they sure wrapped up this show in a rather Diabolik Lovers - More Blood type of way. I do have to emphasize on the biting part considering how rough Yuuma got with Yui. Well not just him in fact.

Guilty pleasure show of the season.
Dec 9, 2015 8:06 AM

Nov 2007
Wolves attacking main family, too, for the girl. Main guy, calling her by her name for the first time, went to second family. They knew who the wolves belongs to and decided to fight against them together. Though they fight over the girl as well.

Giving freedom = helpful to revive Adam the alternative way? Ending before facing the battle... we can hope for continuation? Newly grown plant?
tsubasaloverDec 9, 2015 8:10 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 9, 2015 11:58 AM

Sep 2008
Oh, my!
Ayato called Yui by her first name! >.<

Eh... I don't really liked this season...
First season was such guilty pleasure
this one was really painfull to watch -.-
Yui, you are so pretty, but damn it... you're stupid... -.-

In first season I never skipped opening and ending
in second I always skipped it... -.-

Also not enought Ayato!
I wanted more Midorikawa-san! >.<

and Sakamaki's brothers are better because of look, seiyuu and personality
and please, somebody kill Azusa, because this guy... eh... I hate him -.-
Dec 9, 2015 1:27 PM

Apr 2014
WOW THREESOME WOW

I want more scenes like this hahaha

damm i have to wait till next season

ask eve what she prefer? how considerate takahiro...<3
Dec 9, 2015 2:03 PM

Oct 2015
What kind of final is this? I don't like this season of Diabolik Lovers. I have to say that this type of animes aren't my favorites, but... God, at least the first season have a normal final...
If I hadn't started watching this season, I would have had a better opinion of Diabolik Lovers...

Dec 9, 2015 2:50 PM
Dec 2015
I can't wait for episode 13!! 😀😀
I'm guessing whoever commented above did not know there's gonna be an episode 13😂
And that's why you should always watvh the ending credits
Dec 9, 2015 6:19 PM
Sep 2011
AriStyles_ said:
I'm guessing whoever commented above did not know there's gonna be an episode 13😂

source?
Dec 9, 2015 9:56 PM
Dec 2015
Guys. Wtach episode 12 until the end and then you'll see the preview of episode 13 😪
Dec 9, 2015 11:56 PM

Nov 2007
AriStyles_ said:

AriStyles_ said:
Guys. Wtach episode 12 until the end and then you'll see the preview of episode 13 😪

Anime official twitter says episode 12 is final...
https://twitter.com/anime_dialover/status/674430456700338176
https://twitter.com/anime_dialover/status/674610809281093632
https://twitter.com/anime_dialover/status/674616155844120576

And official site has been announced that there will be 12 episodes total since the series has begun airing.
http://anime-dialover.com/dlmb/news/?mode=detail&num=12&id=1443056732

That preview thing doesn't mean it's for episode 13, just to giving fans / viewers hope for continuation (I do watch until the end like what I mentioned in my posts including in this).
tsubasaloverDec 10, 2015 12:10 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 10, 2015 5:10 AM

Jul 2008
Oh my god. In previous season final episode at least pushed plot a bit forward. In this season it is safe to say that NOTHING HAPPENED AT ALL. That's right, 12 episodes of sucking blood from helpess Yui and that's it. Even fights were made offscreen.

I think I was watching it mainly cause episodes were so short. Otherwise I would give it up. To be fair tho I love lots of seiyuus from it, music and nice character designs. Sadly, aside from that, this anime is a disaster.
Dec 10, 2015 7:19 AM

Mar 2014
Thank god it's over

1/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Dec 10, 2015 6:41 PM

Apr 2008
What an inconclusive last episode.

I guess there's going to be another season that I'll feel obligated to watch.
At least it's over for now.

01/10

Dec 11, 2015 12:44 PM

Jul 2014
That threesome, oh, damn. I've been waiting 12 episodes for such a thing? And I kinda enjoyed it? Kinda? Yeah.

Also, it's funny because I would be Ruki-kun's Eve without even having to hesitate. I would go straight to him and say it as clear as water: "I want you, you deserve to be Adam" for what he did in the past with the other three boys, things like teaching them and fill that parent role they needed and, like, heck, he even asked her what she wanted to do and in the middle of all these "evil" characters he's the most normal? one. (And also, bless his seiyuu I mean woah woah Takahiro-san <3333)

I suppose there will be a third season of this featuring the werewolves (like I care about them... ha) so I hope there to be more episodes featuring the Mukami brothers, even though Azusa could actually stfu, and especially I hope to see Ruki-kun get even more "normal" and cute like he was in this episode. Yas. o3o)b
Dec 15, 2015 4:13 AM

Jul 2011
If this abomination gets a 3rd season I'm so done.
Dec 15, 2015 6:13 AM
Nov 2013
Is that it really? eh anyway, this season was worse than the first one although the Mukami brothers were more normal and sane but i just disliked everything in this season, season 1 was better tbh also Yui was pissing me off in every episode.
Dec 15, 2015 8:41 AM

Dec 2014
Ok the ending was so unexpected still no clue of the whole Eve thing and please no more seasons. I don't hate it but I think more season will eventually ruin it
Dec 16, 2015 7:32 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Oh joy we're probably getting another season an OVA

I was hoping that everyone died but sadly that wasn't the case.....I dunno why I keep torturing myself to watch this series and it's horrible female lead

3/10
Dec 16, 2015 12:38 PM

Sep 2013
Ruki x Ayato double penetration ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If there is a 3rd season I want deaths, especially teddy and the bitch-chan guy :(
Dec 16, 2015 2:24 PM
Jul 2014
Ok I admit I rather enjoyed this final episode. I didn't even expect to see a "threesome" lol.
So happy that Ruki turned nice at the end and let Heroine choose what she wanted finally..

Too bad Carla and Shin only appeared twice... Wanted to see more of them, especially Carla :c
Dec 16, 2015 4:15 PM

Sep 2014
I'm kind of glad it's over, I didn't enjoy this. I didn't enjoy the first season either, but I enjoyed it slightly more than this one.
Dec 17, 2015 7:17 AM

May 2014
Such ending. Much completed. Wow concluded...

There is still the "See you..." ED card. I wonder if a 3rd season could be even more vague than this.

Stark700 said:

I guess that's the best description of this anime. It's not good but I still liked it.
Dec 17, 2015 6:03 PM

Mar 2011
These complainers don't have any self knowledge, to act that way like a tsundere kid, or maybe they have no brain at all. Seriously, to watch two whole seasons of something they claim to "hate" is just stupidity.
Dec 18, 2015 5:32 AM
Dec 2011
i love this anime i hope they explain things and the episodes get longer more than 12 minutes or have more episodes like 24 with full of explanation :3 i love ayato lito and shu :3 hope to see them soon :3
Dec 18, 2015 1:16 PM

Jul 2008
Frezlaj said:
These complainers don't have any self knowledge, to act that way like a tsundere kid, or maybe they have no brain at all. Seriously, to watch two whole seasons of something they claim to "hate" is just stupidity.

I'd rather watch something before rating it, thank you very much.
It was not too time consuming. 10 minutes, if not less, once a week was easy to achieve especially since I enjoyed seiyuus and music. I thought of dropping it after first season but I love Takahiro Sakurai and here I am.
Does not change the fact that it was eaisily the worst anime I ever saw plot wise. In second season nothing happened. Nothing. It was biting poor characterless Yui all over again with some bits about that big whole Adam and Eve thing which... was never explained properly anyway. If you would cut off all the biting scenes and left just the story bits, would it even make 30 minute episode?

Don't get me wrong. You liked Diabolik Lovers? Be my guest. But how about you will defend it in civilised manner, and tell us why you liked it, instead of insulting people who did not enjoy it?

Peace.
Dec 20, 2015 8:59 AM

Dec 2008
First season contained some plot, this one was just like: bite her at any possible time.
Dec 20, 2015 10:12 AM
Jun 2015
This ended pretty much how I expected it to. The plot really isn't the greatest but if you're looking for a good guilty pleasure anime then this is fine. Fully expecting a season 3 now
Dec 20, 2015 11:27 AM

Oct 2011
OMG where is season 3 !!!!! T__T
Dec 20, 2015 11:51 AM

Dec 2011
Hibiki07 said:
Such ending. Much completed. Wow concluded...<br />

There is still the "See you..." ED card. I wonder if a 3rd season could be even more vague than this.

Stark700 said:
<br />
I guess that's the best description of this anime. It's not good but I still liked it.

More vague? Gosh, I hope not. The vagueness made me hate Yui so much this season, since I think it negatively affected her character. Idk.

I hope there is a third season though. It sucks as an anime but it's short and the seiyuus are good and I need more Ayato in my life. #notafangirl
You should really just comment on my profile if you want me to see your reply.
Dec 20, 2015 12:20 PM

Feb 2015

I wanted it to end with her dying of blood loss. Consider me disappointed.
And what was that anticlimactic ending? Feels like there'll be a Season 3.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2015 12:24 PM

Sep 2010
That was the best finale I ever seen!

10/10 amazing series still isn't as good as Mars of Destruction , but close
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 20, 2015 12:47 PM

May 2010
Wow, "I won't let you to anyone," Lets Ruki feed on her WITHOUT EVEN BATTING AN EYE. Shame on you, Ayato. Please stop being a vampire, no- stop being a man.

2.5/10. S3 is welcome!
Dec 20, 2015 12:51 PM

Mar 2014
So does this ending mean season three? I sure hope so, I need more vampire trash in my life.

Also this season had nowhere near enough Shuu.
Dec 20, 2015 1:08 PM

Feb 2015
Huh, I thought they were going to wrap this up.... guess not.
Dec 20, 2015 4:01 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Last episode in a nutshell:

Scene One

Yui: I don't want to cause any more trouble than I already have. Trouble in terms of that I can't satisfy your thirst of blood which led my harem in a disarray. Well, not that it was in harmony in the first place.. If they're after me, I don't want to get you guys involved. Because God forbid, if you die, who's going to molest me and suck my blood?

Ruki: Leaving you by yourself will make it easier for them to take you. Which I must prevent at all cost. I need that delectable blood in my life. How about we protect you together? Needless to say, we'll indulge ourselves on your blood as a reward.

Yui: Hai. You're free to take as much as you want. No limit. Teehee.

Ayato: But keep this in mind, I won't let you punks have her. You're mine pancake. *Itadakimasu* Ah, kore dayo. Kore. Wish I could use some syrup on the go.

Ruki: Oh no you don't. *Itadakimasu* Feel my mothereffing fang on your skin, you worthless bitch.

Yui: Gu-hu-u. This is the best feeling in the world! Thank you, based Rejet for creating such a diabolically revolting story.

Scene Two

Ruki: You're just like what I used to be. Freedom taken away, imprisoned.. Perpetually suffering.. Ayy LMAO! Watch me spout sympathetic dialogues right after I accosted you. I believe we can become Adam only when Eve has free will and free choice. What a load of BS!

Yui: Huh? You can't possibly mean I can leave here, do you? Well, even if it were the case, I would never leave this Tengoku. Not on my life. Teehee.

Scene Three

Founder #1: Shall we begin, Nii-san? Oh boy, I can't wait for this bloodsucking adventure to commence!

Founder #2: Souda na. You bet. We might even be in a neutral quarrel due to this.

Endcard

Yui: Pre-ordained destiny.. To the future beyond. See you.. I look forward to getting raped more soon. Teehee.
VindstotDec 21, 2015 10:52 AM

Dec 20, 2015 4:44 PM

Jun 2014
And they left me with a cliffhanger!

So my guilty pleasure anime is over and I still enjoyed S1 better. Sakimaki Brothers are still my favorite, but the Mukami Brothers were really starting to change my POV on them near the end.

Really hope we get a Season 3 of this or Rejet/Idea Factory needs to bring the damn games to North America so I can play them and get the whole story!

Overall 7/10 for me!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Dec 20, 2015 5:52 PM

Mar 2009
I continue to watch this show for educational purposes. It teaches you how to pick up women.

Serious talk: Hayashi's music is WAY too good for this show.
Dec 21, 2015 4:53 PM

Jul 2012
Music is so fucking amazing, I can't even. It makes Dialovers' atmosphere 9999% better than it already is.

The main plus of this show is that it's good at setting up a creepy and isolated atmosphere/setting. This truly feels like a Halloween show. I really enjoyed hearing three of my favourite seiyuu in this season, Sakurai Takahiro, Suzuki Tatsuhisa and Kimura Ryouhei. They were absolutely excellent.

It wasn't that bad. But I'm angry that all we got was a cliffhanger.

Next season: Diabolik Lovers Even More Blood!
Dec 22, 2015 12:07 PM

May 2014
Great ep. and great OST. So far in the season this got to be the best ep. Now the vampires will work together to defeat a common enemy. This is going to be very interesting. Too bad we have to wait very long before next season.

And finally the blood donator get plot developement and the story also get some progress. But I think it's very bad that it had to happen in the last two ep. I mean what was the 10 other ep. for? 3-4 ep. were enough to make us understand that the vampires couldn't become Adam. And I don't know if this is told in Diabolik Lovers, but why do they want to be Adam and on of the vampires said it's all for him. For whom may I ask? God or something similar to him?

Anyways, I think from the last picture were it were written "See you" means there will be another season. Because there is no way they can end the anime like this. They haven't even begin to fight against "the Founders". And who is these so called "Founders"? I will watch the prequel of this series in the meantime until the next season is out (that will probably not happen before a year or two since the time gap between this season and the previous were approx. two years).

Overall, because of the slow plot and character (especially the girl) development I can only give it 4/10. It doesn't have a great plot and the characters a are a bit weird. And also the sound isn't that good either. But the animation is the best. The environment and surroundings is pretty well animated. That's the best with this anime.

(And sorry about my loooooooooooong letter. I got a bit carried away xP)
Dec 22, 2015 12:08 PM

May 2014
Mayuka said:
Music is so fucking amazing, I can't even. It makes Dialovers' atmosphere 9999% better than it already is.

The main plus of this show is that it's good at setting up a creepy and isolated atmosphere/setting. This truly feels like a Halloween show. I really enjoyed hearing three of my favourite seiyuu in this season, Sakurai Takahiro, Suzuki Tatsuhisa and Kimura Ryouhei. They were absolutely excellent.

It wasn't that bad. But I'm angry that all we got was a cliffhanger.

Hhaha, that would sound great. Or something like Diabolik Lovers More Blood x 2
Dec 22, 2015 12:14 PM

May 2014
Roloko said:
That was the best finale I ever seen!

Daym. No offense, but how can you say this is a masterpiece. I respect your opinion, but just a little bit curious about it. O_o
Dec 22, 2015 7:07 PM
May 2015

WTF that's it, no climatic fight, no nothing, it just ended that way??????!!!!!!
Dec 23, 2015 9:48 AM

Jul 2014
At least someone gives a damn about Yui's opinions. Although he did bite her without asking so I guess he's contradicting himself.
On a side note I have to agree that the OST towards the end was nice

Dec 23, 2015 4:53 PM

Aug 2015
Mayuka said:

We need Dark Fate! Want some more Carla!

I think I liked this season more than the first b/c I LOVE the Mukami brothers and their seiyuus were fantastic. The one thing I really wanted for this season was more Ayato b/c I love Midorikawa-san. I would love a season 3. I don't care if people think it is trash. The art is pretty, music is great, and those seiyuus. Guilty pleasure all the way!
Dec 23, 2015 7:06 PM

Feb 2011
La_Matona301 said:

WTF that's it, no climatic fight, no nothing, it just ended that way??????!!!!!!

Exactly what I felt... how disappointing. -_- This season was just focus majority on fanservice showing Yui interacting those new guys and that's pretty much it.. I expected more from this show, the first season was better in my opinion.
sweetangieDec 23, 2015 8:35 PM
Dec 24, 2015 11:11 AM

Feb 2013
Nooooo... I hate cliffhanger ending... T^T
And yes, even though Sakamaki brothers were more selfish and cruel, at least they have more character development than Mukami brothers in more blood. ;( more cute boys but they have to cram it in 12 short episodes, i am so dissapointed! >_<
And yes, i don't have enough Subaru and Shuu this season!! >:(
Dec 27, 2015 6:16 AM

May 2012
Season 1 was better in my opinion

5/10
Dec 27, 2015 6:17 AM

Jul 2012
mangalicker94 said:
Roloko said:

Daym. No offense, but how can you say this is a masterpiece. I respect your opinion, but just a little bit curious about it. O_o
I think it's a joke lmao, especially because they compared it to Mars of Destruction...

katiekins said:
Mayuka said:

We need Dark Fate! Want some more Carla!

I think I liked this season more than the first b/c I LOVE the Mukami brothers and their seiyuus were fantastic. The one thing I really wanted for this season was more Ayato b/c I love Midorikawa-san. I would love a season 3. I don't care if people think it is trash. The art is pretty, music is great, and those seiyuus. Guilty pleasure all the way!
Hell yes!

And I also enjoyed this season way more than I should have just because of Mukami baes!
Dec 27, 2015 2:53 PM

Dec 2012
Damn cliffhangeer ending. If they make a season 3 I would watch, but they should probably stop already.
Jan 3, 2016 6:15 PM

Dec 2008
Something's not right. This can't really be the last episode. Can it?
Jan 3, 2016 10:50 PM

Oct 2007
WHY DID IT HAVE TO END AT A CLIFF HANGER?! THERE BETTER BE ANOTHER SEASON! IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD WTFFFF~!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2015

44 by Krissythekitty »»
Jul 20, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

30 by laylaluvsu »»
Jun 28, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More Blood Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mayuka - Aug 8, 2015

76 by exoda »»
Dec 29, 2022 3:14 PM

Poll: » Which one is more powerful in your opinion? Carla or Carl heinz?

FeelTheFlow - Apr 3, 2022

1 by _Nemuidesu_ »»
Apr 3, 2022 3:27 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

29 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Dec 18, 2021 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.