Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 7, 2015 9:02 PM
Sep 2015
as the title says, this is for the concept of what could be the sequel to the series after Rebellion:

http://sendvid.com/nlv9tdon

not sure yet if they'll do another movie or an anime series, but they have ideas at least.

for the one with subs:
silvercoverDec 8, 2015 6:17 PM
Dec 8, 2015 2:52 AM

Dec 2013
It would be really GREAT (to stay calm XD ) if it was a new TV series ! We can only hope ! In the case of film, perhaps more than one would be the best thing !

What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Dec 8, 2015 3:05 AM

Jan 2014
THE HYPE:

[ ] Unreal
[x] Real
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2015 3:07 AM
Jun 2015
FINALLY!(I think)
Dec 8, 2015 4:45 AM

Feb 2013
MagicalMahou said:
THE HYPE:

[ ] Unreal
[x] Real

i just hope it doesn't end being a Pachinko game or something lol
but this pretty much looks like a new TV series or movie sdfjsdl im just so excited, Madoka's design is so pretty <3

Dec 8, 2015 5:05 AM

Jul 2015
Ramiel00 said:
It would be really GREAT (to stay calm XD ) if it was a new TV series ! We can only hope ! In the case of film, perhaps more than one would be the best thing !

Ever since more news has been coming in about this and the project to follow it, I've been a little split on if I think it'd be better as a series or a film. While a series would likely give us more overall time, I think it would benefit most from the budget and story focus that generally comes with a film. Rebellion was a huge production in itself, and it wouldn't feel right if whatever followed it wasn't equally as powerful.
Dec 8, 2015 8:24 AM

Jul 2015
I didn't know what the fuck was going on in that video...but I have to admit: The hype is REAL.

Btw, anyone has the translation of what the girls were saying? That definitely would be helpful.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Dec 8, 2015 11:14 AM

Jul 2015
-Koga- said:
I didn't know what the fuck was going on in that video...but I have to admit: The hype is REAL.

Btw, anyone has the translation of what the girls were saying? That definitely would be helpful.

This is a translation of the transcript someone wrote up after watching it at the event. I didn't translate it myself at all, but it's been floating around online for a little while now.
Dec 8, 2015 1:22 PM

Jul 2014
It looks meh.

I don't know, I still have to rewatch this show and watch Rebellion so that I'll know if I get hyped or not.
Dec 8, 2015 1:38 PM

Feb 2013
Mystifire said:
-Koga- said:

This is a translation of the transcript someone wrote up after watching it at the event. I didn't translate it myself at all, but it's been floating around online for a little while now.

Damnn that looks really interesting

Dec 8, 2015 2:07 PM

Jul 2015
Mystifire said:
-Koga- said:

Seems like the confrontation between Homura and the other girls will be the major plot of this new movie. What roll wil play Madoka? And why is her magical dress different? Does this whole thing happen right after the end of Rebellion? So many questions...
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Dec 8, 2015 3:50 PM

Jul 2015
-Koga- said:
Seems like the confrontation between Homura and the other girls will be the major plot of this new movie. What roll wil play Madoka? And why is her magical dress different? Does this whole thing happen right after the end of Rebellion? So many questions...

I mentioned this in another thread about it, but I'm most curious about Hitmoi's role in the whole thing. The video seems to have quite a bit of focus on her, and implies to me that maybe she's going to be much more important somehow.

badwolf45f said:
Damnn that looks really interesting

BenienmaDec 8, 2015 4:02 PM
Dec 8, 2015 6:16 PM
Sep 2015
alright I found a video that has subs(just activate it on the bar)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.