Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 24, 2015 4:40 AM

May 2014
kuchitsu said:
StardustNyako said:
Got meh gifts from Secret Santas.

Lol, took me a while to understand that you meant "meh" as in "my", rather than "uninteresting/mediocre".

I also got mine, it looks promising. :)

I literally thought the same thing and then I noticed your post

As for me I'm wondering if I should wait until Christmas Day to open my gifts or do it now....arrghh the temptation is strong.
I've been here way too long...
Dec 24, 2015 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
I received my rec today, thanks.
The main female character reminds me a lot of Shiro from No Game No Life.
Dec 24, 2015 8:43 AM

May 2014
So I gave in and had a look at my presents,

the recommendations are great! Already read Claymore so I won't check the anime but that other one looks good, same with the manga. Kudos to whoever wrote that summary!

As for the pics, I think they're brilliant, in fact I'm ashamed I didn't think of something so great beforehand. Gonna try and add them in a sec!

Great Christmas overall this year!
I've been here way too long...
Dec 24, 2015 9:26 AM
Jan 2013
Oh, I can already comment about it here? gud (◡‿◡ )

YO, WHO WAS THE DINGUS WHO MADE MY PROFILE STUFF? CAUSE IT WAS GODDAMN ADORABLE, I DUNNO C++ THO, at least not yet ・_・, I presume that's the printing command or something like that? I DUNNO, I GOOGLED THAT, I'm new to this .-. THE ASCII THING WAS GODDAMN CUTE THO. And your about me pic was on point I really like how the drawings on the canvas is actually better than what I can do

Sorry I modified it a bit, I dunno if it's just my screen or anything but I couldn't see some parts so I made em bigger/darker. Hope you don't mind, and if you do, just come hunting for my head later.

As for my Rec Santa, I'm glad I got shoujo recommendations, I was thinking it would be nice since I pretty much should read more of those, I didn't really expected to get 9 recommendations tho (~ ̄▽ ̄)~. But since I don't have anything in mind I wanna read at the moment and pretty much all of those look interesting, I'M READIN EM ALL, YOU BETCHA.

Thank'yall my santas o/ You guys gave me great stuff, in comparison though, my santa stuff wasn't really good ._. WELL, no use crying about it, just hope they like it .^.
gone bai bai
Dec 24, 2015 9:44 AM

Mar 2014
Yeah sorry, meh=mine. Did not realize how easily that could be mosread.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Dec 24, 2015 11:45 PM
Jul 2018
The event went great, just had a typo from an elf about the secret santa being in 2014.
Anyway, thanks to my secret santas! I loved the image and rec :)
Dec 25, 2015 1:25 AM

Dec 2014
give me a fucking gift already!
Dec 25, 2015 1:58 AM

Dec 2015
First of all, I'm glad I took part in the event (the image making part). It was both fun and challenging, and judging by some of the pics I've seen that other users got, it went pretty darn great.

I personally received the forum set I'm currently wearing: talk about simple yet, personalised (and effective) - a cute Kurokocchi with my username written in Death Note font.
So to my dear Secret Santa, when I find out your username (which I soon will), I won't be writing it in my Death Note. Expect virtual glomp and pat on the head instead. ;)

Also a big shout out to MAL staff and the elves for organising this! The best part about it all was that besides getting a freebie, you greatly improve your image manip skill. I was personally pushed to the max, and if what else I've seen is anything to go by, we all were.

Dec 25, 2015 5:43 AM

Nov 2014
Thanks to whoever made my forum set and merry Christmas :)
Dec 26, 2015 5:37 AM

May 2012
I said I wouldn't mind a troll picture and I'm so happy that I did that cuz my secret santa defintely made me laugh with the profile pic they made for me, 10/10 thanks for that. I also liked the sig too, i just resized it before using it, hope you don't mind : )
Dec 26, 2015 11:22 AM

Mar 2013
thanks for the ginko profile picture santa, probably won't use it (wasn't my intention in the first place) but I'll definitely keep it up on my page for a while.
Dec 31, 2015 2:13 PM

May 2012
Weren't the secret santas supposed to be revealed by the 30th?
Dec 31, 2015 2:43 PM

Jun 2008
Yeah, I hope they will be revealed soon as I have some nice things to say. Btw, can I post my review in my blog already or should I wait for January 15th before sharing it anywhere?
Dec 31, 2015 3:18 PM

Mar 2014
kuchitsu said:
Yeah, I hope they will be revealed soon as I have some nice things to say. Btw, can I post my review in my blog already or should I wait for January 15th before sharing it anywhere?
Pretty sure you cn submit it now.
Jan 1, 2016 5:36 AM

Jul 2012
lol, are they revealed yet?
Jan 1, 2016 6:04 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
The reveal thread will be up later today. We said 30-ish because things often become hectic over the holidays. Thanks for your patience.

StardustNyako said:
kuchitsu said:
The idea was that all the reviews would be posted at once, on the 15th. It asks you to wait to post your review in the PM you were sent.
Jan 1, 2016 6:06 AM

Mar 2014
Kineta said:
The reveal thread will be up later today. We said 30-ish because things often become hectic over the holidays. Thanks for your patience.

StardustNyako said:
The idea was that all the reviews would be posted at once, on the 15th. It asks you to wait to post your review in the PM you were sent.

Ah, sorry I was not doing the review thing so I just assumed.
Jan 1, 2016 8:48 AM

Jun 2008
Ok thanks, I understand now. In the PM it just said that I shouldn't upload the review to the site yet. I thought maybe it means that I simply shouldn't submit it to the database but can share it otherwise.
Jan 2, 2016 2:45 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
To wrap up the event, the Secret Santas have all been revealed!

Thank you to everyone who participate and/or helped out! And thanks for your patience with the holiday delay.

See You All Next Year~
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

201 by EverySportsAnime »»
9 hours ago

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Destinesia »»
11 hours ago

» Heavenly Easter Delusion: Devil and Dolce ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 27

3340 by Terra_strong »»
Apr 17, 8:26 PM

» MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Spring 2024 ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 17

144 by The_real_maomao »»
Apr 9, 4:26 PM

» English Titles Added to Desktop; Moving Towards a Romanized/English Toggle ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Feb 12, 2020

121 by Vaturna »»
Apr 4, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.