Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 25, 2009 6:48 PM
Dec 2009
MRLX69 said:
porkypink said:
francismeunier said:
Let me guess and speculate at the ED parts:Shizume is dead possibly with Hazuki but maybe not=>

Ahh so this was the scene that showed the result of the fight.. I missed it somehow..

Don't trust it. Remember how the dude got a headshot at point blank wit a sniper and came back later like if nothing had happened?
Pretty sure he's dead. There's no way he's gonna wiggle out of this with a lightsaber through his cranium. That other time, the armor 'supposedly' took the impact. Obviously, in real life, even with that armor, an anti-tank rifle would still have enough force to kill you.

Anyways, I'm going to reserve my judgment of this episode until subs come out.
MarcusCorvinusDec 25, 2009 6:52 PM
Dec 25, 2009 8:03 PM

Jan 2008
Do they always make such an ending so they can make a new series if its necessary??
There are still so many things i dont get!!!
Havent watched the subs yet, where? where??
I want season 3!!!
yeah my bad english!!
Dec 25, 2009 8:50 PM

Jun 2009
what a crappy christmas
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Dec 25, 2009 9:25 PM
Jun 2009
tokki said:
Did Shion create a NEW EARTH or something? Basically replicated everyone and their copies with new memories in the new word?

This is exactly what the guys from 2ch said. Something about Hei sending July and Suou to Earth Shion so that they could still be saved. Everyone from the real world probably has his/her own copy.

Pic related:

Dec 25, 2009 9:46 PM

Oct 2007
Ok .... WTF is excatly what i thought at the end, nothing describes the episode better
because i ithink that i do know absolutely nothing, what the Anime was about O.o
I mean this episode kept popping things up which dont make sens at all :S

2x Yin, then a male Yin?

Why did Suou die? Yin made the others kill them self but she didnt .... Why is she dead???

This 2n Earth where July, Suou etc are living now, how does that work? ._."

And how come Hei is a Contractor again? Why did they want to kill Yin in the first place? Just because of that "End of World" Prophecy? I watched S1 long time ago, do i miss something from there or why do i feel like i dont know anything? q.q"

Minor details are .... just minor like that Magician or wether Hazuki is dead or not, nothing proves that she died, but Shizume is.

just wow wtf was that xD but n1 Series overall S3 i want some explanations ,D
But cant wait for the OVAs now ^__^
Dec 25, 2009 11:25 PM

Aug 2007
I don't think it's a "2nd earth". I think they are just like memories for the "souls" trapped in the gate? When Mao and Misaki were asking what the memories were being saved for, I guess that was it.

anyway, I wish I had a meteor core to destroy my memories of this season.
Dec 25, 2009 11:33 PM

Aug 2008
OK, maybe because it was because I watched it raw, but I get the feeling that this ending didn't explain everything (just like season one's). I was hoping this season would tie up all the loose ends. Oh well.

Overall, it was enjoyable, I guess. Not as good as season one, but still enjoyable nonetheless. 9/10

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Dec 25, 2009 11:38 PM

Aug 2009
I did enjoy it, overall I'm giving it a 7/10. Season 1 was better, but looking toward the OVA.
-Fixing-
Dec 25, 2009 11:43 PM
Apr 2009
The season is great and I don't get your WTFs about it. Watch the subs.

The power of the awakened Yin is to pull out memories.

Shion created a second earth, and the deal he created with Yin was that he will be sent there as well. She didn't kill anyone, she rather sent them to a new world, without gates and a happy life. That was Shion's dream. Yin destroyed the meteor core so that Suou's memories can pass to the second earth.

The death of Yin was probably the trigger needed for life on the new world to start, and that's why Hei killed her. He wanted to do it himself (for a reason that will probably be shown in the prequel OVAs), and that's why he stopped Suou.

The ending fully open to a next season, and I wouldn't give more than two years till it comes.

10/10 for a great continuation of DTB
Dec 25, 2009 11:56 PM

Mar 2009
^Exactly!

Shion also mentioned that it was a present given to Suou before he died..
and about the magician guy, probably the sequel shld explain it. He shld be alive.
Mokyuu♥~!!

Dec 25, 2009 11:57 PM

Nov 2009
where did you guys find subbs, I haven't been able to find them anywhere?
Dec 26, 2009 12:15 AM

Nov 2008
You guys can watch it here - http://www.animeshout.com/darker-than-black-ryuusei-no-gemini-episode-12-s2-12.html (Subbed)

And holy shit on a freakin' shit sandwich, what an ending! THIS ISN'T OVER!

Dec 26, 2009 12:30 AM

Sep 2009
HiddenDweller said:

Shion created a second earth, and the deal he created with Yin was that he will be sent there as well. She didn't kill anyone, she rather sent them to a new world, without gates and a happy life. That was Shion's dream. Yin destroyed the meteor core so that Suou's memories can pass to the second earth.

The death of Yin was probably the trigger needed for life on the new world to start, and that's why Hei killed her. He wanted to do it himself (for a reason that will probably be shown in the prequel OVAs), and that's why he stopped Suou.
Wow this makes total sense.

francismeunier said:
tokki said:
Did Shion create a NEW EARTH or something? Basically replicated everyone and their copies with new memories in the new word?
Impossible, Shion would never be able to do that unless copy after copy of shion is made then used up.
Its not impossible because it didnt look like Yin killed Shion.

"death of Yin" *he he he* , this is just funny because they cant kill Yin . Yin cannot die.Yin cant die . Ofcourse Yin cant die. Yin is not dead. Yin is alive. Yin..........

So everyone gets a happy ending except Yin and Hei . After knowing this am i supposed to keep on living.
f***
Dec 26, 2009 12:31 AM

Jul 2009
why did yin have to die???..i was really rooting for her and hei to end up together..well, i guess there should be more surprises in the next season..:)
Dec 26, 2009 12:37 AM

Jul 2008
Somehow the ending was kinda sad for me. Like Suou forgot 'bout Hei and July, but still she was able to live there with her parents ;__;

Overall, it was 8/10 from me.

Dec 26, 2009 12:40 AM

Nov 2009
OK seriously WTF? I'm going to need to marathon season 2, to see if I can make any sense out of this.
Dec 26, 2009 12:56 AM

Nov 2008
shongi said:
why did yin have to die???..i was really rooting for her and hei to end up together..well, i guess there should be more surprises in the next season..:)

What the heck you talking about? first of all, Yin didn't die, and second? well, there isn't a second, but i'm rooting for a third season! but isn't it obvious that they might end it with the upcoming OVA series? as in the second season.

Dec 26, 2009 12:59 AM

Sep 2009
KingDeadKira said:
but isn't it obvious that they might end it with the upcoming OVA series? as in the second season.
What are you saying!! Unholy words shant be uttered . I shall baptize you for saying such cruel things.

As they mentioned theres a new Hells gate , ending in 4 OVAs seems unrealistic.

The male looking Yin is not a doll but i think is a contractor as she/he killed the army and the american dude(normal humans not contractor)
Dec 26, 2009 1:01 AM

Nov 2008
Didn't you hear meh, "as in the second season" forgot to mention "that is" >.>

Dec 26, 2009 1:02 AM

Oct 2009
Seriously WTF?! I didn't understand wtf happened in this O_O! Suou lost her memory and 2 Yins, Hei got his powers back and killed Yin or did he? Gah....Kirihara on the run with Madame Oreille in the flying car x_X and then Yin alive at the end?? WTF?? I need to re-watch!

I loved the series but the ending is just...hope the OVA clears some stuff up and hope for another season...

I would have given this season 10/10 but because of the WTF ending i give it 9/10
Dec 26, 2009 1:09 AM

Nov 2008
And did you guys notice something. Hei kisses at least one broad each season!? that player XD

Dec 26, 2009 1:09 AM

Oct 2008
1- he's alive
2 -he's got his powers back
3 -there's gonna be a new season obviously

I'm fucking happy.
Dec 26, 2009 1:31 AM
Jun 2009
Anyone noticed Yin humming yin no piano at the beginning?

It was a very open ending. However, I didn't really get what happened. The 1 week gap between each episode + its cryptic nature doesnt really help. I guess I'll rewatch the whole thing later.
Dec 26, 2009 1:49 AM

Dec 2009
AHHH! i hated it =.=
it made not alot of sence, and yin died and is now a boy?
and what happened to hei? T_T
AND MAO'S WITH MISUKI?!
and july died/reincarnated?
ah. i want to erase it out of my memories.
season 1 was better than this, 1000x better!
now i want to see the OVA's more than ever! T_T
Dec 26, 2009 1:50 AM

Aug 2009
HiddenDweller said:

I see.. Now I get it. I love July and Suou in this episode. They made me cry. It was a great ending for Suou, July and the others. I wish Hei and Yin will be alright though.

I'm happy with this: I love July in this season.
Dec 26, 2009 2:21 AM

Apr 2008
uuh...ok

season 2 ends exactly like season 1 give or take some weird sh!t that had no reason to be there (like Suou...who the hell came up with that annoying character?)
Let's see why:
showdown at the Gate core and imminent destruction of the world...check
Hei used his power at the very last minute to stop the destruction mechanism...check
Hei's previous love interest vanishes into another dimension so he can go on...check
Kirihara witnesses the weird sh!t happening and lives on to deliver a cryptic "tomorrow is another day" remark...check

All in all, I'm more confused than disappointed here. This season should have been about Hei and Yin running away from the Syndicate assassins. Instead we get a show that focuses on all the wrong things.S1 was great and I really cared about what happened. S2 failed in that without actually being a bad anime.

And oh, Yin *is* alive because this is the Gate and all wishes come true. See? The upside of lame-ass open-ended episodes. :p
Dec 26, 2009 2:24 AM
Jul 2009
So, ETA to season three where Amber comes back from the future or that alternate dimension and finally hooks up with Hei?

July and Suou seem to be dead and on the copy world. (And apparently November as well. Nice pic from 2chan.)
Oreille is probably from the future, given her strange get-up, car, and overall knowledge of events.
Misaki suddenly turned hot, and what she says kind of proves that the message from Amber was about the future and probably from the future as well--that's what's hinted, right?
Yin's deal with Shion was probably for that copy-body in white that we see; the Black Yin is (presumed) dead from the Izanami/Izanagi event, as well as Shion, either from the force of copying a new world or from the encounter itself. What's left from that final encounter between the two is the male Yin that eats souls.
No real proof that Hei has his powers again, but season 3 would be awfully boring if he didn't so that's probably true as well.

But lol, where the fuck is Bai? For that matter, where's everybody we saw at that final gate flash at the end of season 1? An alternate dimension beyond the fake sky?

Honestly, season needed more Amber. Entertaining, though, 8/10.

EDIT: Wait a sec. If that really was November, chances are Amber and the rest of the dead folks we saw at the Gate in S1 end are in the new world as well. FUCK. Time for Hei to become an astronaut or planewalker.
Dec 26, 2009 2:30 AM

Nov 2008
Jigoku-n3ko said:
This season should have been about Hei and Yin running away from the Syndicate assassins. Instead we get a show that focuses on all the wrong things.

You can see them run all you want in the upcoming OVA series :P
Just look at her run... an'it it awesome :D

Dec 26, 2009 2:41 AM

Apr 2008
KingDeadKira said:

You can see them run all you want in the upcoming OVA series :P
Just look at her run... an'it it awesome :D

*stares at running*

*still stares at running*
now that's what i call action!
Dec 26, 2009 2:44 AM

Sep 2009
Yukari_Hiwada said:

stuopidget from AnimeSuki mentioned this about the person who sucked souls at the end:
Izanami and Izanagi fused to form that "new" being, which basically can suck the soul of everyone (John Smith was one of them); besides physical appearances, I believe this new being to be completely different from Yin or Shion. I think it is the disaster that was predicted by Amber in the Mitaka documents, because it is a walking, living death entity. If going by mythology, this would be カグツチ, who killed Izanami/Yin when giving birth, but here Izanagi/Shion died instead; カグツチ also marks the end of creation and marks beginning of death, which fits well with what is shown.

I think it really makes sense.
Thanks for the awesome info. This makes total sense. Atleast we can be sure of season 3 even if it comes out after a million yrs.
Still dont get the birth thing though. Yin did die even shion . Basically no one could decipher Ambers message.
Dec 26, 2009 2:49 AM

Jan 2009
Shion wants to see the moon ٩(๏_๏)۶
And what'd they do to Yin? \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/
I lol every time I see Hazuki's remuneration btw ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Wat? Shizume killed Youko? ಠ_ಠ
Yin! (゚⊿゚)
Woah, it's not.. The moon, but .. Another Earth? (屮゚Д゚)屮
Shion looks completely out of it ┐(-。ー')┌
Yin! 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Lol the Magician's back ヽ(´ー`)ノ Althought that was a pretty short visit ¯(°_o)/¯
And now, Izanagi met Izanami. ٩(๏_๏)۶
Woah Shion grew old ಠ_ಠ
Yin! ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Suou! What are you trying to do!? (#゚Д゚)
The 'Core' broke ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Too bad for her ◕ ◡ ◕
No, get away from Hei, stupid Suou! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Oh well, a lie before death's ojay I guess ಠ_ಠ
All that's left is Hei and Yin~
But.. Such a thing.. щ(゚Д゚щ)
And wth is up with Hei's star? ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
WHAT!?
What the eff is this shit? ( ̄Д ̄)
Suou, her dad, and her mom, alive again? What the heck were Bones thinking? ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Oh and Hazuki won ʘ‿ʘ
Yin! (‐^▽^‐) But with short hair? ಠ_ಠ
But.. Wth is up with this ending? 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
They destroyed the whole series 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
I just hope the OVA's can give DtB back it's former glory (´・ω・`)
Can't even rate this higher than 7 thanks to this ending, down from 9 (¬_¬)
Now then.. OVA's.. Do Not Fail! (屮゚Д゚)屮 If they deliver a good complement, the rating might get a little higher, like.. 8 or something, I'm afraid it won't be able to reach up to 9, even less 10 D:
And even if it's a very slim chance, I sure want a season 3 to follow up on this one \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/
OosranDec 26, 2009 3:00 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 26, 2009 2:49 AM
Jul 2009
so yea... wtf?
Dec 26, 2009 3:11 AM

Nov 2007
Slightly confusing ending especially with that male Yin, but I still really liked it. There was just something about it that made me push this up to a higher rating than I was planning on giving it.

Shion probably sacrificed himself at the gate so that Suou and their parents could live happily. As for the person who's looking after Suou, most people think it's Hei, but I'm quite sure it's Shion. AND we got a Hei x Yin ending. Of sorts. Misaki really looked awesome towards the end. I think I actually like her now.

Also, was that a gap in the Gate I saw towards the end? Interesting.

Now to wait for the OVA, and dream of S3.
amayadoriNov 3, 2012 1:12 PM

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Dec 26, 2009 3:14 AM

Jan 2009
This season was ok. 9/10 from me
Cya next season.
"If people want to achieve time travel,they should just put Haruhi on a spaceship.She'd probably just ignore the theory of relativity." - Kyon
Dec 26, 2009 3:18 AM

Apr 2007
LOL, seriously?
Dec 26, 2009 3:24 AM
Feb 2009
Great season all the way.
until this episode came along
9/10
Dec 26, 2009 3:39 AM

Dec 2008
Pop a couple of Rupies and this makes sense.
Great series but lacked the spark that made S1 sparkle.
7/10
Dec 26, 2009 3:57 AM

Oct 2009
HiddenDweller said:
The season is great and I don't get your WTFs about it. Watch the subs.

Not only memories but life it self I would say.
HiddenDweller said:

Now why would Suou's memories be stuck in a meteor? The only way to do a copy of earth is where my theory stands: multiple copies of Shion to use up power after power until he would die then use another copy.
HiddenDweller said:
Yeah, Hei wanted to get something off that Amber said....he probably knew all this...Amber was with him at the end of season 1
Linalee-Stratos said:
HiddenDweller said:

Linalee-Stratos said:
Wow this makes total sense.

Logically it makes no sense if someone loves that person. Hei would have to live with Yin in the new world and the old world is nothing but being destroyed.
francismeunier said:
tokki said:
Impossible, Shion would never be able to do that unless copy after copy of shion is made then used up.
Linalee-Stratos said:
Its not impossible because it didnt look like Yin killed Shion.

"death of Yin" *he he he* , this is just funny because they cant kill Yin . Yin cannot die.Yin cant die . Ofcourse Yin cant die. Yin is not dead. Yin is alive. Yin..........

So everyone gets a happy ending except Yin and Hei . After knowing this am i supposed to keep on living.
f***
If it did not look like Yin killed Shion then did he grow old like his vitality was absorbed?
After knowing Yin was killed by Hei how am I supposed to have things logically/emotionally digested as someone that loves someone kills them because of x reason that was necessary.
Yukari_Hiwada said:

I see.. Now I get it. I love July and Suou in this episode. They made me cry. It was a great ending for Suou, July and the others. I wish Hei and Yin will be alright though.

stuopidget said:
from AnimeSuki mentioned this about the person who sucked souls at the end:

So some people say it sucks memories and other say souls. Then it's both?
stuopidget said:
Izanami and Izanagi fused to form that "new" being, which basically can suck the soul of everyone (John Smith was one of them); besides physical appearances,

They fused? How did they do that? Logically only DNA mutation could have done it.
stuopidget said:
I believe this new being to be completely different from Yin or Shion. I think it is the disaster that was predicted by Amber in the Mitaka documents, because it is a walking, living death entity.
Now that makes more sense.
stuopidget said:
If going by mythology, this would be カグツチ, who killed Izanami/Yin when giving birth, but here Izanagi/Shion died instead; カグツチ also marks the end of creation and marks beginning of death, which fits well with what is shown.
Not only does it fit with this show but a recent look at Japanese news says that it is even a problem of their society. I am getting mass news from Japan from French sources and it points out to a lot of things in anime let's just say. Logically the birth decline.
traen said:
So, ETA to season three where Amber comes back from the future or that alternate dimension and finally hooks up with Hei?

That would be interesting to see.
traen said:
July and Suou seem to be dead and on the copy world. (And apparently November as well. Nice pic from 2chan.)

November is hard to believe. He never died by the hands of Yin at all. How in the world did all the humans get there unless each of them were contractors.
traen said:
Oreille is probably from the future, given her strange get-up, car, and overall knowledge of events.

She might be but it would be interesting to see the proof. Can those twin dolls be also from the future? Dolls might be hard to make as twins....advace genetic engineering?
traen said:
Misaki suddenly turned hot, and what she says kind of proves that the message from Amber was about the future and probably from the future as well--that's what's hinted, right?

That I agree with and Misaki sure looks hotter with her new clothing.
traen said:
Yin's deal with Shion was probably for that copy-body in white that we see; the Black Yin is (presumed) dead from the Izanami/Izanagi event, as well as Shion, either from the force of copying a new world or from the encounter itself.

That can be logically possible but then are the other Yins similar in memories to that black Yin?
traen said:
What's left from that final encounter between the two is the male Yin that eats souls.
No real proof that Hei has his powers again, but season 3 would be awfully boring if he didn't so that's probably true as well.

Hei must have had his powers back with his star shinning a lot more than usual.
traen said:
But lol, where the fuck is Bai? For that matter, where's everybody we saw at that final gate flash at the end of season 1? An alternate dimension beyond the fake sky?

Honestly, season needed more Amber. Entertaining, though, 8/10.

Honestly and logically a lot of people if they were saved would mean that Yin would have to use Hei's memories to access copy information to copy those people because Hei encountered them.
traen said:
EDIT: Wait a sec. If that really was November, chances are Amber and the rest of the dead folks we saw at the Gate in S1 end are in the new world as well. FUCK. Time for Hei to become an astronaut or planewalker.
Time for Hei to become what you say indeed.
You cannot deny Spock's logic...it is universal!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 26, 2009 4:04 AM
Jul 2008
A nice way to end the last episode.
Dec 26, 2009 4:09 AM

Jan 2009
Oh and francis *points at francismeunier* you make as little sense as you usually do. ^^;

Now then, where's my season 3?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 26, 2009 4:11 AM

Nov 2008
Oosran said:
Oh and francis *points at francismeunier* you make as little sense as you usually do. ^^;

And don't worry dude, we'll see season 3 soon...maybe in other freaking 2 years.

Dec 26, 2009 4:12 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:

No not at all, this episode makes no sense. I agree with you about the fact they ruined the whole thing with this.

Dec 26, 2009 4:14 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

No not at all, this episode makes no sense. I agree with you about the fact they ruined the whole thing with this.
No really, you do not make sense. The episode itself made sense. Although it was horrible.
Never thought I'd see the day when I'd see "2 out of 5: Disliked it (your vote)" in DtB D:
Dec 26, 2009 4:14 AM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

They didn't ruin anything, you peeps are just confused! it was cool man, support BONES, DO IT!

Dec 26, 2009 4:25 AM

Aug 2008
I'm glad they left it open at the ending... makes the possibility of another season the much more.
Dec 26, 2009 4:26 AM

Jan 2008
Lots of questions unanswered resulting in possible sequel.... check
Close to zero character development... check
Story and characters as thick as a4 paper... check
Bones failing yet again with anything beside audio/visuals.... check

Overall, nice no-brainer series 7/10

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Dec 26, 2009 4:27 AM

Nov 2007
Well an overall happy ending with enough of an open ended ending that it leaves the next season a possiblity =], but why the two yins at the end =O? I also wonder about who the boy at the end is. But I guess all this or some of it at least will be answered next season if there is one.
Dec 26, 2009 4:32 AM

Oct 2009
KingDeadKira said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

They didn't ruin anything, you peeps are just confused! it was cool man, support BONES, DO IT!
They did not ruin it? Let's see.....=>2 earths? Multiple Yins? Suou being dead but not really? A flying car like in Back To The Future? Shion being used and used? That is it for now.

Dec 26, 2009 4:34 AM

Nov 2008
Crimsonwill said:
Well an overall happy ending with enough of an open ended ending that it leaves the next season a possiblity =], but why the two yins at the end =O? I also wonder about who the boy at the end is. But I guess all this or some of it at least will be answered next season if there is one.

Why 2 Yin? because one went to the body that Hei bought with him to the gate and the other, fused with Shion to make Yion.

Dec 26, 2009 4:34 AM
Jul 2008
Wow, they just had to end this series with a cliffhanger...
All I got from this ending were:
1. Shion sacrificed himself to make a world Suou he created would like, aka family, July as a human boy, and an aquarium
2. Syndicate will never die
3. BK-201's star is back
4. Yin has a boy appearance and isn't dead? Meaning Hei didn't kill Yin?
5. America is taking over Japan, again. <- Learn your World History if you don't understand this part
6. Prelude to Season 3 =D?
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Status poll about Darker than BLACK Second Season Episode 12

KingSunWukong - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Ecarteo »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 29, 2009

270 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 10, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 22, 2009

315 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 9:29 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 8, 2009

391 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:00 PM

» Darker Than Black Season 3? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ownsin - Dec 6, 2009

208 by Sasora »»
Aug 31, 2023 2:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.