MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini »» Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (29) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

320 40.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it

186 23.40%
3 out of 5: It was OK

140 17.61%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

84 10.57%
1 out of 5: Hated it

65 8.18%
Voters: 795

12-25-09, 10:11 AM

Let me guess and speculate at the ED parts:Observations are continuing on the moon thing=>
Kobayashi/Kirihara continue to fight and join forces=>
USA army obvious involvement with heavier armies=>
That guys commits suicide before CIA gets any information from him=>
Shizume is dead possibly with Hazuki but maybe not=>
Best example that the twins are dolls even if it was said before=>
Yin clone or whatever the other Yin is that takes the sould of John Smith and soldiers around him. I suspect anyone going around that place is a goner=>
Those cars that hover can actually fly like in Back To The Future 2=>
Now....what are your thoughts ladies and gentlemans?

In spoiler my anime list for now.

12-25-09, 10:14 AM

Did Shion create a NEW EARTH or something? Basically replicated everyone and their copies with new memories in the new word?

12-25-09, 10:25 AM

tokki said:
Did Shion create a NEW EARTH or something? Basically replicated everyone and their copies with new memories in the new word?
Impossible, Shion would never be able to do that unless copy after copy of shion is made then used up.

In spoiler my anime list for now.

12-25-09, 11:42 AM

The last episode is just an interim episode to remind fans to buy the OVA, or even to wait for the next season.

12-25-09, 12:00 PM

Lulz, Shion did an "Amber". :D "Oh gz, you've found me. Say hi to mom and dad from me *dies*".

12-25-09, 1:22 PM

WAY TO RUIN CHRISTMAS, BONES.
although why are we all surprised, we knew they were gonna pull shit like this. :|

12-25-09, 1:40 PM

I wanted to see more yin *cries*

12-25-09, 5:44 PM

Had a feeling it would end up like this and nice series overall. Good sequel for a sort of... happy ending.

12-25-09, 5:50 PM

francismeunier said:
Let me guess and speculate at the ED parts:Shizume is dead possibly with Hazuki but maybe not=>

Ahh so this was the scene that showed the result of the fight.. I missed it somehow..

12-25-09, 6:39 PM

porkypink said:
francismeunier said:
Let me guess and speculate at the ED parts:Shizume is dead possibly with Hazuki but maybe not=>

Ahh so this was the scene that showed the result of the fight.. I missed it somehow..

Don't trust it. Remember how the dude got a headshot at point blank wit a sniper and came back later like if nothing had happened?

12-25-09, 6:48 PM

MRLX69 said:
porkypink said:
francismeunier said:

Don't trust it. Remember how the dude got a headshot at point blank wit a sniper and came back later like if nothing had happened?
Pretty sure he's dead. There's no way he's gonna wiggle out of this with a lightsaber through his cranium. That other time, the armor 'supposedly' took the impact. Obviously, in real life, even with that armor, an anti-tank rifle would still have enough force to kill you.

Anyways, I'm going to reserve my judgment of this episode until subs come out.
Modified by MarcusCorvinus, 12-25-09, 6:52 PM

12-25-09, 8:03 PM

Do they always make such an ending so they can make a new series if its necessary??
There are still so many things i dont get!!!
Havent watched the subs yet, where? where??
I want season 3!!!
yeah my bad english!!

12-25-09, 8:50 PM

what a crappy christmas

12-25-09, 9:25 PM

tokki said:

This is exactly what the guys from 2ch said. Something about Hei sending July and Suou to Earth Shion so that they could still be saved. Everyone from the real world probably has his/her own copy.

Pic related:

12-25-09, 9:46 PM

Ok .... WTF is excatly what i thought at the end, nothing describes the episode better
because i ithink that i do know absolutely nothing, what the Anime was about O.o
I mean this episode kept popping things up which dont make sens at all :S

2x Yin, then a male Yin?

Why did Suou die? Yin made the others kill them self but she didnt .... Why is she dead???

This 2n Earth where July, Suou etc are living now, how does that work? ._."

And how come Hei is a Contractor again? Why did they want to kill Yin in the first place? Just because of that "End of World" Prophecy? I watched S1 long time ago, do i miss something from there or why do i feel like i dont know anything? q.q"

Minor details are .... just minor like that Magician or wether Hazuki is dead or not, nothing proves that she died, but Shizume is.

just wow wtf was that xD but n1 Series overall S3 i want some explanations ,D
But cant wait for the OVAs now ^__^

12-25-09, 11:25 PM

I don't think it's a "2nd earth". I think they are just like memories for the "souls" trapped in the gate? When Mao and Misaki were asking what the memories were being saved for, I guess that was it.

anyway, I wish I had a meteor core to destroy my memories of this season.
My avatar is from Minami-ke. I get asked all the time >_>

12-25-09, 11:33 PM

OK, maybe because it was because I watched it raw, but I get the feeling that this ending didn't explain everything (just like season one's). I was hoping this season would tie up all the loose ends. Oh well.

Overall, it was enjoyable, I guess. Not as good as season one, but still enjoyable nonetheless. 9/10

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.

12-25-09, 11:38 PM

I did enjoy it, overall I'm giving it a 7/10. Season 1 was better, but looking toward the OVA.
-Fixing-

12-25-09, 11:43 PM

The season is great and I don't get your WTFs about it. Watch the subs.

The power of the awakened Yin is to pull out memories.

Shion created a second earth, and the deal he created with Yin was that he will be sent there as well. She didn't kill anyone, she rather sent them to a new world, without gates and a happy life. That was Shion's dream. Yin destroyed the meteor core so that Suou's memories can pass to the second earth.

The death of Yin was probably the trigger needed for life on the new world to start, and that's why Hei killed her. He wanted to do it himself (for a reason that will probably be shown in the prequel OVAs), and that's why he stopped Suou.

The ending fully open to a next season, and I wouldn't give more than two years till it comes.

10/10 for a great continuation of DTB

12-25-09, 11:56 PM

^Exactly!

Shion also mentioned that it was a present given to Suou before he died..
and about the magician guy, probably the sequel shld explain it. He shld be alive.
Mokyuu♥~!!

Pages (29) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices