MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini »» Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (13) -1.4 -0.4 [0.6] 1.6 2.6 » ... Last »
Poll: Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion


12-25-09, 10:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
Let me guess and speculate at the ED parts:Observations are continuing on the moon thing=>
Kobayashi/Kirihara continue to fight and join forces=>
USA army obvious involvement with heavier armies=>
That guys commits suicide before CIA gets any information from him=>
Shizume is dead possibly with Hazuki but maybe not=>
Best example that the twins are dolls even if it was said before=>
Yin clone or whatever the other Yin is that takes the sould of John Smith and soldiers around him. I suspect anyone going around that place is a goner=>
Those cars that hover can actually fly like in Back To The Future 2=>
Now....what are your thoughts ladies and gentlemans?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
12-25-09, 10:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 26
Did Shion create a NEW EARTH or something? Basically replicated everyone and their copies with new memories in the new word?
 
12-25-09, 10:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
tokki said:
Did Shion create a NEW EARTH or something? Basically replicated everyone and their copies with new memories in the new word?
Impossible, Shion would never be able to do that unless copy after copy of shion is made then used up.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
12-25-09, 11:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1307
The last episode is just an interim episode to remind fans to buy the OVA, or even to wait for the next season.
 
12-25-09, 12:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 20
Lulz, Shion did an "Amber". :D "Oh gz, you've found me. Say hi to mom and dad from me *dies*".
 
12-25-09, 1:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 45
WAY TO RUIN CHRISTMAS, BONES.
although why are we all surprised, we knew they were gonna pull shit like this. :|
 
12-25-09, 1:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 14
I wanted to see more yin *cries*
 
12-25-09, 5:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 909
Had a feeling it would end up like this and nice series overall. Good sequel for a sort of... happy ending.
 
12-25-09, 5:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 892
francismeunier said:
Let me guess and speculate at the ED parts:Shizume is dead possibly with Hazuki but maybe not=>


Ahh so this was the scene that showed the result of the fight.. I missed it somehow..

Gz's y0c1e for Anison debut. Ooh kill em.

 
12-25-09, 6:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 190
porkypink said:
francismeunier said:
Let me guess and speculate at the ED parts:Shizume is dead possibly with Hazuki but maybe not=>


Ahh so this was the scene that showed the result of the fight.. I missed it somehow..

Don't trust it. Remember how the dude got a headshot at point blank wit a sniper and came back later like if nothing had happened?
.
 
12-25-09, 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
MRLX69 said:
porkypink said:
francismeunier said:
Let me guess and speculate at the ED parts:Shizume is dead possibly with Hazuki but maybe not=>


Ahh so this was the scene that showed the result of the fight.. I missed it somehow..

Don't trust it. Remember how the dude got a headshot at point blank wit a sniper and came back later like if nothing had happened?
Pretty sure he's dead. There's no way he's gonna wiggle out of this with a lightsaber through his cranium. That other time, the armor 'supposedly' took the impact. Obviously, in real life, even with that armor, an anti-tank rifle would still have enough force to kill you.

Anyways, I'm going to reserve my judgment of this episode until subs come out.
Modified by MarcusCorvinus, 12-25-09, 6:52 PM
 
12-25-09, 8:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 12
Do they always make such an ending so they can make a new series if its necessary??
There are still so many things i dont get!!!
Havent watched the subs yet, where? where??
I want season 3!!!
yeah my bad english!!
 
12-25-09, 8:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 469
what a crappy christmas
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
 
12-25-09, 9:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 746
tokki said:
Did Shion create a NEW EARTH or something? Basically replicated everyone and their copies with new memories in the new word?


This is exactly what the guys from 2ch said. Something about Hei sending July and Suou to Earth Shion so that they could still be saved. Everyone from the real world probably has his/her own copy.

Pic related:

 
12-25-09, 9:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 62
Ok .... WTF is excatly what i thought at the end, nothing describes the episode better
because i ithink that i do know absolutely nothing, what the Anime was about O.o
I mean this episode kept popping things up which dont make sens at all :S

2x Yin, then a male Yin?

Why did Suou die? Yin made the others kill them self but she didnt .... Why is she dead???

This 2n Earth where July, Suou etc are living now, how does that work? ._."

And how come Hei is a Contractor again? Why did they want to kill Yin in the first place? Just because of that "End of World" Prophecy? I watched S1 long time ago, do i miss something from there or why do i feel like i dont know anything? q.q"

Minor details are .... just minor like that Magician or wether Hazuki is dead or not, nothing proves that she died, but Shizume is.

just wow wtf was that xD but n1 Series overall S3 i want some explanations ,D
But cant wait for the OVAs now ^__^
 
12-25-09, 11:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1026
I don't think it's a "2nd earth". I think they are just like memories for the "souls" trapped in the gate? When Mao and Misaki were asking what the memories were being saved for, I guess that was it.


anyway, I wish I had a meteor core to destroy my memories of this season.
 
12-25-09, 11:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1831
OK, maybe because it was because I watched it raw, but I get the feeling that this ending didn't explain everything (just like season one's). I was hoping this season would tie up all the loose ends. Oh well.

Overall, it was enjoyable, I guess. Not as good as season one, but still enjoyable nonetheless. 9/10

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
 
12-25-09, 11:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1631
I did enjoy it, overall I'm giving it a 7/10. Season 1 was better, but looking toward the OVA.
-Fixing-
 
12-25-09, 11:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1
The season is great and I don't get your WTFs about it. Watch the subs.

The power of the awakened Yin is to pull out memories.

Shion created a second earth, and the deal he created with Yin was that he will be sent there as well. She didn't kill anyone, she rather sent them to a new world, without gates and a happy life. That was Shion's dream. Yin destroyed the meteor core so that Suou's memories can pass to the second earth.

The death of Yin was probably the trigger needed for life on the new world to start, and that's why Hei killed her. He wanted to do it himself (for a reason that will probably be shown in the prequel OVAs), and that's why he stopped Suou.

The ending fully open to a next season, and I wouldn't give more than two years till it comes.

10/10 for a great continuation of DTB
 
#0
12-25-09, 11:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 329
^Exactly!

Shion also mentioned that it was a present given to Suou before he died..
and about the magician guy, probably the sequel shld explain it. He shld be alive.
Mokyuu♥~!!

 
#1
12-25-09, 11:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 79
where did you guys find subbs, I haven't been able to find them anywhere?
 
#2
12-26-09, 12:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 202
You guys can watch it here - http://www.animeshout.com/darker-than-black-ryuusei-no-gemini-episode-12-s2-12.html (Subbed)

And holy shit on a freakin' shit sandwich, what an ending! THIS ISN'T OVER!



 
#3
12-26-09, 12:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2104
HiddenDweller said:

Shion created a second earth, and the deal he created with Yin was that he will be sent there as well. She didn't kill anyone, she rather sent them to a new world, without gates and a happy life. That was Shion's dream. Yin destroyed the meteor core so that Suou's memories can pass to the second earth.

The death of Yin was probably the trigger needed for life on the new world to start, and that's why Hei killed her. He wanted to do it himself (for a reason that will probably be shown in the prequel OVAs), and that's why he stopped Suou.
Wow this makes total sense.

francismeunier said:
tokki said:
Did Shion create a NEW EARTH or something? Basically replicated everyone and their copies with new memories in the new word?
Impossible, Shion would never be able to do that unless copy after copy of shion is made then used up.
Its not impossible because it didnt look like Yin killed Shion.

"death of Yin" *he he he* , this is just funny because they cant kill Yin . Yin cannot die.Yin cant die . Ofcourse Yin cant die. Yin is not dead. Yin is alive. Yin..........

So everyone gets a happy ending except Yin and Hei . After knowing this am i supposed to keep on living.
f***
 
#4
12-26-09, 12:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 229
why did yin have to die???..i was really rooting for her and hei to end up together..well, i guess there should be more surprises in the next season..:)
 
#5
12-26-09, 12:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1335
Somehow the ending was kinda sad for me. Like Suou forgot 'bout Hei and July, but still she was able to live there with her parents ;__;

Overall, it was 8/10 from me.


 
#6
12-26-09, 12:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 79
OK seriously WTF? I'm going to need to marathon season 2, to see if I can make any sense out of this.
 
#7
12-26-09, 12:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 202
shongi said:
why did yin have to die???..i was really rooting for her and hei to end up together..well, i guess there should be more surprises in the next season..:)


What the heck you talking about? first of all, Yin didn't die, and second? well, there isn't a second, but i'm rooting for a third season! but isn't it obvious that they might end it with the upcoming OVA series? as in the second season.



 
#8
12-26-09, 12:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2104
KingDeadKira said:
but isn't it obvious that they might end it with the upcoming OVA series? as in the second season.
What are you saying!! Unholy words shant be uttered . I shall baptize you for saying such cruel things.

As they mentioned theres a new Hells gate , ending in 4 OVAs seems unrealistic.

The male looking Yin is not a doll but i think is a contractor as she/he killed the army and the american dude(normal humans not contractor)
 
#9
12-26-09, 1:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 202
Didn't you hear meh, "as in the second season" forgot to mention "that is" >.>



 
12-26-09, 1:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2791
Seriously WTF?! I didn't understand wtf happened in this O_O! Suou lost her memory and 2 Yins, Hei got his powers back and killed Yin or did he? Gah....Kirihara on the run with Madame Oreille in the flying car x_X and then Yin alive at the end?? WTF?? I need to re-watch!

I loved the series but the ending is just...hope the OVA clears some stuff up and hope for another season...

I would have given this season 10/10 but because of the WTF ending i give it 9/10
 
12-26-09, 1:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 202
And did you guys notice something. Hei kisses at least one broad each season!? that player XD



 
12-26-09, 1:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 25802
1- he's alive
2 -he's got his powers back
3 -there's gonna be a new season obviously

I'm fucking happy.
King of MAL
Never Forget
Row Row Fight the Power
I don't put weabuuz imegz in my sigz
 
12-26-09, 1:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5
Anyone noticed Yin humming yin no piano at the beginning?

It was a very open ending. However, I didn't really get what happened. The 1 week gap between each episode + its cryptic nature doesnt really help. I guess I'll rewatch the whole thing later.
 
12-26-09, 1:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 569
AHHH! i hated it =.=
it made not alot of sence, and yin died and is now a boy?
and what happened to hei? T_T
AND MAO'S WITH MISUKI?!
and july died/reincarnated?
ah. i want to erase it out of my memories.
season 1 was better than this, 1000x better!
now i want to see the OVA's more than ever! T_T
 
12-26-09, 1:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 672
HiddenDweller said:

The power of the awakened Yin is to pull out memories.

Shion created a second earth, and the deal he created with Yin was that he will be sent there as well. She didn't kill anyone, she rather sent them to a new world, without gates and a happy life. That was Shion's dream. Yin destroyed the meteor core so that Suou's memories can pass to the second earth.

The death of Yin was probably the trigger needed for life on the new world to start, and that's why Hei killed her. He wanted to do it himself (for a reason that will probably be shown in the prequel OVAs), and that's why he stopped Suou.

I see.. Now I get it. I love July and Suou in this episode. They made me cry. It was a great ending for Suou, July and the others. I wish Hei and Yin will be alright though.



I'm happy with this: I love July in this season.
 
12-26-09, 2:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 109
uuh...ok

season 2 ends exactly like season 1 give or take some weird sh!t that had no reason to be there (like Suou...who the hell came up with that annoying character?)
Let's see why:
showdown at the Gate core and imminent destruction of the world...check
Hei used his power at the very last minute to stop the destruction mechanism...check
Hei's previous love interest vanishes into another dimension so he can go on...check
Kirihara witnesses the weird sh!t happening and lives on to deliver a cryptic "tomorrow is another day" remark...check

All in all, I'm more confused than disappointed here. This season should have been about Hei and Yin running away from the Syndicate assassins. Instead we get a show that focuses on all the wrong things.S1 was great and I really cared about what happened. S2 failed in that without actually being a bad anime.

And oh, Yin *is* alive because this is the Gate and all wishes come true. See? The upside of lame-ass open-ended episodes. :p
 
12-26-09, 2:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 24
So, ETA to season three where Amber comes back from the future or that alternate dimension and finally hooks up with Hei?

July and Suou seem to be dead and on the copy world. (And apparently November as well. Nice pic from 2chan.)
Oreille is probably from the future, given her strange get-up, car, and overall knowledge of events.
Misaki suddenly turned hot, and what she says kind of proves that the message from Amber was about the future and probably from the future as well--that's what's hinted, right?
Yin's deal with Shion was probably for that copy-body in white that we see; the Black Yin is (presumed) dead from the Izanami/Izanagi event, as well as Shion, either from the force of copying a new world or from the encounter itself. What's left from that final encounter between the two is the male Yin that eats souls.
No real proof that Hei has his powers again, but season 3 would be awfully boring if he didn't so that's probably true as well.

But lol, where the fuck is Bai? For that matter, where's everybody we saw at that final gate flash at the end of season 1? An alternate dimension beyond the fake sky?

Honestly, season needed more Amber. Entertaining, though, 8/10.

EDIT: Wait a sec. If that really was November, chances are Amber and the rest of the dead folks we saw at the Gate in S1 end are in the new world as well. FUCK. Time for Hei to become an astronaut or planewalker.
 
12-26-09, 2:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 202
Jigoku-n3ko said:
This season should have been about Hei and Yin running away from the Syndicate assassins. Instead we get a show that focuses on all the wrong things.


You can see them run all you want in the upcoming OVA series :P
Just look at her run... an'it it awesome :D



 
12-26-09, 2:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 109
KingDeadKira said:

You can see them run all you want in the upcoming OVA series :P
Just look at her run... an'it it awesome :D


*stares at running*

*still stares at running*
.
.
.
now that's what i call action!
 
12-26-09, 2:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2104
Yukari_Hiwada said:


stuopidget from AnimeSuki mentioned this about the person who sucked souls at the end:
Izanami and Izanagi fused to form that "new" being, which basically can suck the soul of everyone (John Smith was one of them); besides physical appearances, I believe this new being to be completely different from Yin or Shion. I think it is the disaster that was predicted by Amber in the Mitaka documents, because it is a walking, living death entity. If going by mythology, this would be カグツチ, who killed Izanami/Yin when giving birth, but here Izanagi/Shion died instead; カグツチ also marks the end of creation and marks beginning of death, which fits well with what is shown.

I think it really makes sense.
Thanks for the awesome info. This makes total sense. Atleast we can be sure of season 3 even if it comes out after a million yrs.
Still dont get the birth thing though. Yin did die even shion . Basically no one could decipher Ambers message.
 
12-26-09, 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5058
Shion wants to see the moon ٩(๏_๏)۶
And what'd they do to Yin? \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/
I lol every time I see Hazuki's remuneration btw ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Wat? Shizume killed Youko? ಠ_ಠ
Yin! (゚⊿゚)
Woah, it's not.. The moon, but .. Another Earth? (屮゚Д゚)屮
Shion looks completely out of it ┐(-。ー')┌
Yin! 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Lol the Magician's back ヽ(´ー`)ノ Althought that was a pretty short visit ¯(°_o)/¯
And now, Izanagi met Izanami. ٩(๏_๏)۶
Woah Shion grew old ಠ_ಠ
Yin! ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Suou! What are you trying to do!? (#゚Д゚)
The 'Core' broke ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Too bad for her ◕ ◡ ◕
No, get away from Hei, stupid Suou! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Oh well, a lie before death's ojay I guess ಠ_ಠ
All that's left is Hei and Yin~
But.. Such a thing.. щ(゚Д゚щ)
And wth is up with Hei's star? ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
...
WHAT!?
What the eff is this shit? ( ̄Д ̄)
Suou, her dad, and her mom, alive again? What the heck were Bones thinking? ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Oh and Hazuki won ʘ‿ʘ
Yin! (‐^▽^‐) But with short hair? ಠ_ಠ
But.. Wth is up with this ending? 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
They destroyed the whole series 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
I just hope the OVA's can give DtB back it's former glory (´・ω・`)
Can't even rate this higher than 7 thanks to this ending, down from 9 (¬_¬)
Now then.. OVA's.. Do Not Fail! (屮゚Д゚)屮 If they deliver a good complement, the rating might get a little higher, like.. 8 or something, I'm afraid it won't be able to reach up to 9, even less 10 D:
And even if it's a very slim chance, I sure want a season 3 to follow up on this one \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/
Modified by Oosran, 12-26-09, 3:00 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
12-26-09, 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 165
so yea... wtf?
 
12-26-09, 3:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1878
Slightly confusing ending especially with that male Yin, but I still really liked it. There was just something about it that made me push this up to a higher rating than I was planning on giving it.

Shion probably sacrificed himself at the gate so that Suou and their parents could live happily. As for the person who's looking after Suou, most people think it's Hei, but I'm quite sure it's Shion. AND we got a Hei x Yin ending. Of sorts. Misaki really looked awesome towards the end. I think I actually like her now.

Also, was that a gap in the Gate I saw towards the end? Interesting.

Now to wait for the OVA, and dream of S3.
Modified by Amaya-dono, 11-03-12, 1:12 PM
 
12-26-09, 3:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 96
This season was ok. 9/10 from me
Cya next season.
"If people want to achieve time travel,they should just put Haruhi on a spaceship.She'd probably just ignore the theory of relativity." - Kyon
 
12-26-09, 3:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 447
LOL, seriously?
 
12-26-09, 3:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 39
Great season all the way.
until this episode came along
9/10
 
12-26-09, 3:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 39
Pop a couple of Rupies and this makes sense.
Great series but lacked the spark that made S1 sparkle.
7/10
 
12-26-09, 3:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
HiddenDweller said:
The season is great and I don't get your WTFs about it. Watch the subs.

The power of the awakened Yin is to pull out memories.

Not only memories but life it self I would say.
HiddenDweller said:
Shion created a second earth, and the deal he created with Yin was that he will be sent there as well. She didn't kill anyone, she rather sent them to a new world, without gates and a happy life. That was Shion's dream. Yin destroyed the meteor core so that Suou's memories can pass to the second earth.

Now why would Suou's memories be stuck in a meteor? The only way to do a copy of earth is where my theory stands: multiple copies of Shion to use up power after power until he would die then use another copy.
HiddenDweller said:
The death of Yin was probably the trigger needed for life on the new world to start, and that's why Hei killed her. He wanted to do it himself (for a reason that will probably be shown in the prequel OVAs), and that's why he stopped Suou.
Yeah, Hei wanted to get something off that Amber said....he probably knew all this...Amber was with him at the end of season 1
Linalee-Stratos said:
HiddenDweller said:

Shion created a second earth, and the deal he created with Yin was that he will be sent there as well. She didn't kill anyone, she rather sent them to a new world, without gates and a happy life. That was Shion's dream. Yin destroyed the meteor core so that Suou's memories can pass to the second earth.

The death of Yin was probably the trigger needed for life on the new world to start, and that's why Hei killed her. He wanted to do it himself (for a reason that will probably be shown in the prequel OVAs), and that's why he stopped Suou.
Linalee-Stratos said:
Wow this makes total sense.

Logically it makes no sense if someone loves that person. Hei would have to live with Yin in the new world and the old world is nothing but being destroyed.
francismeunier said:
tokki said:
Did Shion create a NEW EARTH or something? Basically replicated everyone and their copies with new memories in the new word?
Impossible, Shion would never be able to do that unless copy after copy of shion is made then used up.
Linalee-Stratos said:
Its not impossible because it didnt look like Yin killed Shion.

"death of Yin" *he he he* , this is just funny because they cant kill Yin . Yin cannot die.Yin cant die . Ofcourse Yin cant die. Yin is not dead. Yin is alive. Yin..........

So everyone gets a happy ending except Yin and Hei . After knowing this am i supposed to keep on living.
f***
If it did not look like Yin killed Shion then did he grow old like his vitality was absorbed?
After knowing Yin was killed by Hei how am I supposed to have things logically/emotionally digested as someone that loves someone kills them because of x reason that was necessary.
Yukari_Hiwada said:

I see.. Now I get it. I love July and Suou in this episode. They made me cry. It was a great ending for Suou, July and the others. I wish Hei and Yin will be alright though.


stuopidget said:
from AnimeSuki mentioned this about the person who sucked souls at the end:

So some people say it sucks memories and other say souls. Then it's both?
stuopidget said:
Izanami and Izanagi fused to form that "new" being, which basically can suck the soul of everyone (John Smith was one of them); besides physical appearances,

They fused? How did they do that? Logically only DNA mutation could have done it.
stuopidget said:
I believe this new being to be completely different from Yin or Shion. I think it is the disaster that was predicted by Amber in the Mitaka documents, because it is a walking, living death entity.
Now that makes more sense.
stuopidget said:
If going by mythology, this would be カグツチ, who killed Izanami/Yin when giving birth, but here Izanagi/Shion died instead; カグツチ also marks the end of creation and marks beginning of death, which fits well with what is shown.
Not only does it fit with this show but a recent look at Japanese news says that it is even a problem of their society. I am getting mass news from Japan from French sources and it points out to a lot of things in anime let's just say. Logically the birth decline.
traen said:
So, ETA to season three where Amber comes back from the future or that alternate dimension and finally hooks up with Hei?

That would be interesting to see.
traen said:
July and Suou seem to be dead and on the copy world. (And apparently November as well. Nice pic from 2chan.)

November is hard to believe. He never died by the hands of Yin at all. How in the world did all the humans get there unless each of them were contractors.
traen said:
Oreille is probably from the future, given her strange get-up, car, and overall knowledge of events.

She might be but it would be interesting to see the proof. Can those twin dolls be also from the future? Dolls might be hard to make as twins....advace genetic engineering?
traen said:
Misaki suddenly turned hot, and what she says kind of proves that the message from Amber was about the future and probably from the future as well--that's what's hinted, right?

That I agree with and Misaki sure looks hotter with her new clothing.
traen said:
Yin's deal with Shion was probably for that copy-body in white that we see; the Black Yin is (presumed) dead from the Izanami/Izanagi event, as well as Shion, either from the force of copying a new world or from the encounter itself.

That can be logically possible but then are the other Yins similar in memories to that black Yin?
traen said:
What's left from that final encounter between the two is the male Yin that eats souls.
No real proof that Hei has his powers again, but season 3 would be awfully boring if he didn't so that's probably true as well.

Hei must have had his powers back with his star shinning a lot more than usual.
traen said:
But lol, where the fuck is Bai? For that matter, where's everybody we saw at that final gate flash at the end of season 1? An alternate dimension beyond the fake sky?

Honestly, season needed more Amber. Entertaining, though, 8/10.

Honestly and logically a lot of people if they were saved would mean that Yin would have to use Hei's memories to access copy information to copy those people because Hei encountered them.
traen said:
EDIT: Wait a sec. If that really was November, chances are Amber and the rest of the dead folks we saw at the Gate in S1 end are in the new world as well. FUCK. Time for Hei to become an astronaut or planewalker.
Time for Hei to become what you say indeed.
You cannot deny Spock's logic...it is universal!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
12-26-09, 4:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 811
A nice way to end the last episode.
 
12-26-09, 4:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5058
Oh and francis *points at francismeunier* you make as little sense as you usually do. ^^;

Now then, where's my season 3?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
 
Top
Pages (13) -1.4 -0.4 [0.6] 1.6 2.6 » ... Last »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy